Incorporation Ch. 02

Story Info
Selene looks for answers.
5.8k words
4.7
5.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
211 Followers

Her demonic transformation was accelerating. None of her existing exorcism potions had worked, and it was becoming increasingly hard to figure out why. It would be much easier to accept it instead of fighting it.

This wasn't helped by the voracious appetite of her lover, who was quite happy to make herself available whenever Selene's dick became too much to handle. This wasn't much of a solution, however, since with every penetration Aline was becoming more demonic, just like her.

She couldn't go to the hero guild with this - they had nobody with the necessary expertise. They would likely decide to kill her and destroy her lab to expunge the demonic corruption. They wouldn't care that in doing so they would be losing any hope they had of stopping supernatural invasions from other planes.

No, if there was a solution, she would need to find it herself, and quickly, too, before she became subsumed by the pleasures of her ever ready dick.

Tapping at her laptop, she made a few notes of her current condition to track her alterations. If she couldn't discover a cure, perhaps someone else would find her notes and have an idea of what was happening to her.

I'm aroused frequently, and it takes very little to set me off. The length of my dick has grown, measuring half an inch longer than before, and the head has become swollen. The skin color is changing, turning into a swirling dark purple. I can already tell that the skin tone over the rest of my body has changed as well, likely a precursor of what is to come.

Gritting her teeth, she winced as a fang punctured her lower lip.

Canines are growing unnaturally long. My fingernails keep turning into talons. I have to trim them constantly to keep working at the computer. The worst part is that I'm not afraid of what's happening. It seems so natural, I wonder if this is the way things are meant to be.

Typing the last word, she stared out over the top of the monitor, lost in her thoughts for a moment. To be a demoness.

No! That couldn't be true, could it? She didn't actually want to become like that thing.

She slammed her fist against the metal desk, wincing as it creaked. Her breath caught as she saw the damage that she had unknowingly wrought. Her laptop was tilting into the large dent where her fist had distorted the metal.

There was nothing for it. She would have to try the next potion. Flicking a switch on the magnetic stirrer, she waited for the liquid in the beaker to coalesce into a horrendously green soup. That was about what she had expected.

Bottoms up. Lifting the beaker to her mouth, she took a swallow of the lukewarm substance, praying that this time would be different than the last.

There was a faint burn trailing down her throat, followed by an aftertaste of peppermint. She had adapted this particular concoction from a potion she used to close interdimensional portals. With a few tweaks, she had hoped to use its properties to draw the demonic influence out of her.

Setting the beaker back down, resting her hands on the desk, she watched her fingertips with curiosity. Her nails were still growing, becoming increasingly pointed right before her eyes.

This was clearly caused by whatever corruption had gripped her, almost as if it was reshaping her into some kind of specified form. It didn't matter what she did to alter herself physically - time and time again she would be pushed back in the direction her transformation was taking her.

She suspected that if she was brave enough to castrate herself, she'd grow a new penis in record time. Fortunately, she hadn't gone that far. It wasn't a good idea anyway. She needed to fuck Aline with it or she'd go out of control.

Shit. Aline - she had almost forgotten about her lover. The woman had become far too attached to her, to the extent that she had been forced to order her to stay out of the lab. It pained her to do so, but if she hadn't, she would have had her dick buried deep in her lover's warm snatch instead of running these experiments. Although that was probably a better use of her time than messing around in this sterile environment.

Aline was transforming just like she was, slowly and surely. After their second lovemaking session, a lunar tattoo had begun to show up around her belly button, and her skin was gradually darkening. Not to mention her subservient attitude. She would spread her legs and expose her pussy at a moment's notice if Selene would let her.

Her mind was wandering into lewd fantasies again. She refocused, spreading her fingers out to peek at her fingernails. They hadn't reverted - becoming true talons again, angled and sharp.

Another failure. She wanted to cry, to whine. To fuck.

In the end, she would do none of those things, because none of them would save her from whatever she was becoming. They wouldn't save Aline, either.

She stood, moving with urgency towards a metal cabinet. Opening the door, she fumbled inside. There were no more options. She needed answers, and there was only one way to get them.

Grabbing a can of colored chalk, she turned towards the tiled end of her laboratory. Drawing the necessary symbols correctly would be critical. Any mistakes, and the demoness would escape to perpetrate all kinds of mischief. Maybe it would be wise to sate her desires, to bury her thick dick in Aline's willing pussy before continuing.

Her engorged cock shifted in her panties, reminding her that it was impossible to sate her desires for long. Not now. She needed to concentrate!

Tapping on her tablet, she pulled up the pattern for a summoning circle. She was quite familiar with these, but she didn't want to make a mistake. As much as she liked fucking these days, she certainly didn't want to be fucked with.

Holding the tablet in one hand, she began to draw. The nested shapes were difficult to get right, and she constantly needed to refer back to the tablet to ensure that she was using the right color. Fortunately, the monotony of the task drew her in, reducing the urgency of her needs.

Hopefully, she could figure out what had been done to her, and this would all be over soon. Not that she minded pounding her hard dick inside her lover, but she didn't want to turn her into a demoness. Even if she was much cuter as one.

There, the outline was complete, but it still needed a unique sign to ensure that the correct outsider was summoned. Without one, it would be an open portal, allowing anyone or anything to come through, which could be disastrous.

Pondering for a moment, she drew the outline of a moon, echoing the strange painted tattoo that was glowing on her chest. It was the only lead she had to go on, and it was a pretty good bet, since her lover appeared to be developing a similar mark. It must be some kind of clan logo, and it seemed likely the mysterious demoness had one, too.

Putting the chalk away, she tapped a finger against her thigh. There were a few more precautions she should take.

Raiding the cabinets, she gathered together a group of nasty potions and set them on a side table within reach. Hellsbane. Antimagic. Fireproof. Some of these ought to be useful.

She was ready. Her heart began to pound, her dick flexing. Could she contain herself while summoning one of the objects of her lust? She was about to find out.

Pulling up a chair, she crossed her legs, staring into the empty space above the portal. Girding her courage, she twisted her mouth into the shapes necessary to say the summons. The words were foul in her mouth, tasting like ash. She never thought that she would be the one summoning a demoness, but here she was. She hoped this wouldn't be a waste of time.

A dark cloud descended from the ceiling, billowing outwards until it filled the summoning circle. Spiralling upwards, it swirled like a tornado, closing in tighter until it revealed the buxom form of the demoness. Caressing her impossibly tight black corset, it swirled around delicate horns, lifting her hair in an invisible breeze as it vanished into nothing.

The demoness rested calmly, her butt in the air, as if she was sitting on an invisible chair. Her breasts were uplifted by the corset, pushing them up and out, highlighting her pierced nipples. Black boots extended up past her knees, framing her open, gaping privates. She was a picture of lustful sex, and she knew it.

Tail twitching, she peered at Selene with hooded eyes. "Have you summoned me to give me a good fucking?" she asked curiously, her forked tongue licking her lips. "Or are you going to ask me more boring questions?"

Selene scowled. It was hard enough to ignore her aroused dick without the creature's prodding. "What have you done to me, demoness?" she asked curtly.

"You don't have to call me demoness," replied the creature. "I have a name, you know." She almost sounded offended.

"Okay, then," sighed Selene. "What's your name?"

"Karyssa," hissed the demoness, her cat-like eyes flashing. "And yes, that's my true name."

Selene was taken aback. In all of the books she had read, she had never heard of a planar entity willingly giving up their true name. "Why?" she asked, speechless.

"You are my Master," she declared simply. "You deserve to know it."

Selene took a moment to digest this. "If I'm really your Master," she said coyly, "can I order you to stop all this? To take this mark off me and to banish this... penis?" She gestured helplessly at the throbbing member stirring under her skirt.

Karyssa gave her a throaty laugh. "Of course not. Don't be unreasonable. You don't really want that, anyway."

Selene frowned. The demoness sounded so sure of herself. "What did you do to me?" she demanded. "I want you to reverse this, immediately!"

Karyssa chuckled. "Impossible. This was already in you. I simply called out your true nature, exposing who you've been all along. Admit it. You need to dominate us, hold us down, control us with your rod. Master us. Nothing less will do."

"It's okay if you don't feel that now. I'm here to train you. To make you the best master you can possibly be." She grinned devilishly, her tiny fangs winking. "Fuck me, Master, and I'll show you what it feels like to be a demon lord."

She wiggled her hips inside the summoning circle, showing off her tight ass. Tiny wings flapped on her upper back, looking positively dainty. The demoness was practically asking for it, and Selene was having a hard time refusing.

She shook her head. "No, I can't do that. That would be evil. I would be betraying my lover."

The demoness rolled her eyes. "What do you mean, evil? There's nothing evil about slaking your pleasure, is there? No proscription against feeling good. Everyone is running around all day, trying to make their humdrum lives work, seeking fleeting pleasures. Why can't you accept your higher calling and fuck me?"

"Once you do, all these changes will become permanent. All day, every day, filled with fucking. I'll be your slutty handmaid, at your beck and call, loyal and willing, ready to satisfy your every need."

It was tempting. More tempting than the demoness could know. She carefully kept her face neutral, not exposing how much she wanted to abandon her morals and freely take the demoness here and now. She would deserve it, for what she had done to her Master.

She couldn't do that, though. She'd be betraying not only herself, but Aline too. She had never intended that her lover would get mixed up in this, and she couldn't fail her now.

She sat back in her chair, folding her hands over her demonic erection. Noting how rough her skin looked, she sighed. Her transformation appeared to be accelerating. It was time to take a different tack.

"Why do you think I'm your Master?" she asked, hoping to get a better understanding of the situation. So far, all she had done was think with her dick, and that wasn't cutting it.

"Because you are," replied the demoness, giving her a cat-like grin. She shrugged her shoulders, stretching the leather straps of her corset, her breasts wobbling slightly. "I can tell you're not going to be satisfied with anything other than a boring, drawn out explanation. Very well."

She cupped her breasts, lifting them a little before letting them drop back into the arched supports of her corset. "I don't mind letting the tension build before we get to fucking. It only serves to increase the pleasure later."

Selene rolled her eyes, doing her best to hide her twitching dick. The demoness certainly knew how to tease.

Shooting Selene a knowing, smoky look, the demoness continued. "You cannot pronounce its name in any human tongue, but our kind have lived for a millenia on a plane known as Middlehaven." She spat the name out with distaste. "Your summoners use this name when creating their circles. It sounds so pedestrian. Why couldn't they have been more creative?"

She sniffed. "Society there is mainly unorganized, quantified solely upon one's strength. Those who are most powerful, rule, and build empires to sustain their power. There is constant competition and warring between empires. Dynasties rise and fall all the time. However, for those that last generations, bloodline is key. Blood is everything."

The demoness shifted, looking uncomfortable, unsure of herself for the first time since Selene had known her. "Our lord, Barakagon, was fair and just, keeping the rabble in line and off other planes. His strict policies curbed our hedonistic appetites and prevented excess pregnancies. Overpopulation is always a problem, which is why so many of our kind are looking for opportunities outside Middlehaven."

"I still don't see what any of this has to do with me," said Selene, getting uncomfortable herself.

Her dick was becoming more unruly. The demoness in front of her was looking more and more appealing. It took a concerted force of effort to hold herself back.

"Nobody lives forever, not even us," frowned Karyssa. "Although our life spans are inconceivable by human standards, even we are finite. Barakagon has been ailing for at least a century, and breathed his last a month ago. Since then, the realm has been in an uproar, trying to find a replacement."

She flexed her fingers. "We of the first circle were not content with just any upstart ascending the throne. The search was on to find one of his blood. Although a venerable bloodline, none of his progeny remained within the kingdom - the last had been executed for treason decades ago. A search of the scrolls revealed that not all had perished, however."

"Centuries ago, Suleimon led an expedition to your world. There are no records of him returning. Perhaps he perished. Perhaps he is still here, hiding. What is certain is that you are one of his offspring."

Jarred, Selene shifted her legs. "How could you possibly know that?"

The demoness tapped a talon against her red skinned leg. "Easy enough. The last few summoners you banished weren't summoners at all. They were sent specifically to measure your aura. There has been no mistake. You have his blood."

Selene gasped. That explained why the circles they had drawn were amateurish at best, and why they had made little attempt to resist her attacks.

She firmed her lips. "If I were to believe you, and I'm not sure that I do, what do you want me to do? I'm not your lord, and there's no way I'm going to go run a demon empire for you."

"Won't you?" the demoness smiled thinly, her eyes boiling with an inner fire. "Perhaps you'll change your mind if you knew the consequences of refusing. I'm sure you've noticed the latest uptick in demon activity in your world. That is only the beginning. Without Barakagon to hold them back, populations have exploded, and more than one lord is planning on invading to relieve the pressure. You'll be overrun, unable to stop this world from falling to their corruption."

"They'll outbreed you. Outlive you. Outrule you. Your nations, at first, will try to defend themselves. They might even pull out their most deadly weapons, but I very much doubt that. Even if they do, our kind is quite resistant to radiation. Eventually, there will be little left of humanity. This will be a world of demons."

Selene crossed her hands, staring at her pointed fingernails. She was beginning to believe the demoness, damn it all! That didn't make it any easier to accept. Her parents had a lot to answer for.

"I... can't," she said finally. "I don't know what the right answer is." She squeezed her fists together. "I don't know what to do!"

Karyssa rolled her eyes. "All those reasons should have been enough, but I can tell you need more convincing to accept your role in this. Very well. I'll show you."

Standing, she kicked one booted leg forward, pressing against the boundary of the summoning circle. It glowed red as pressure built up, a forcefield of energy becoming visible as she pushed harder. Selene was unimpressed until the pointed tip of Karyssa's boot shot through the barrier, the shimmering sphere vanishing as if it had never existed with an audible pop.

Gaping, she grabbed the Hellsbane potion and tossed it at the demoness. The rounded bottle dropped at Karyssa's feet, exploding in a thunderclap. Cloying brownish liquid spurted forth, dousing the creature from head to toe.

Karyssa frowned with her expressive eyebrows, her eyes widening as the potion's contents began to sizzle. "Oooh, that hurts so bad," she groaned. "It's so hot, it's burning!"

Selene thought it had worked for a moment, as the demoness began to writhe. After a few more moments, however, her heart dropped. The demoness was cupping her breasts, squeezing them in abandon. Had she miscalculated?

Karyssa shot her a sultry grin. "Oh no, that's awful stuff you have there. I love it! Where can I get more?"

Scraping a drop of the liquid from her shoulder, she made a show of licking it off her talon. Sizzling, it burned all the way down her throat as she slowly swallowed. "Spicy. You have to give me the recipe."

Selene was reaching for another potion, but hesitated. The other two were more for support, not offense. If Hellsbane hadn't worked, what was the point?

It was too late. The demoness was on top of her, forcefully spreading her legs. "Obstinant to the last. Look at this," she said critically, pointing at the enormous bulge hiding beneath the fabric of her skirt. "You haven't been taking care of your needs."

Selene hissed as Karyssa pulled down her skirt and panties, revealing her girthy length. To be honest, her thoughts of escape had all fled under this confident assault. Instead, she simply wanted to spear this demoness for her insolence and fuck her silly.

Karyssa touched Selene's erect penis gently. Selene moaned as it twitched, surprised to find that it felt good. If the demoness kept teasing her, she wasn't sure how she could possibly resist.

A cold sweat suddenly descended around her shoulders. "How did you escape the circle?" she asked, afraid.

Karyssa laughed, her ample chest bouncing with mirth. "I remained constrained because I chose to. Those bindings have no effect on demons who belong to your clan. You would know such things if you let me teach you, Master. You're far too uncertain. Far too timid. If you but knew what I knew, you would easily seize control."

She leaned over, giving Selene a perfect shot of her swollen breasts, pierced nipples shining. A wonderful smell infiltrated her nostrils, the heady aroma making her giddy. Her penis flexed, rock hard.

HalfShim
HalfShim
211 Followers
12