Incorporation Ch. 03

Story Info
Selene takes control. A new demoness appears.
5.9k words
4.75
7k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Selene roared her anger at the world, flinging a glass bottle at the wall. The tinkling shards it created as it smashed into dust did little to reduce her hate.

Not only had she made no progress on reversing her transformation in the last few hours, but there didn't seem to be any way of getting her lover back from the demon realm, either. It all seemed so hopeless.

That cursed demoness! She had ruined everything, turning her into this!

There had been ample time to examine the new changes that had overtaken her body. At first, she had been shocked, but acceptance had soon set in. There had been no other choice - if she refused to admit what was happening to her, she was surely as lost as her lover.

Her frame had practically doubled in size, her skin a swirling dark purple. A bony spike was growing from her chin, and a large, growing crown of horns was beginning to displace her hair. Parted down the middle, it had been formed into twin waterfalls. The ends of her hair had changed color, forming a gradient into a fluorescent violet.

A flared cowling arched up from her shoulders, made out of the same bony material as her horns, flaring behind her head to give her neck protection. This armor was showing up elsewhere, too, her shins and knees becoming thicker.

Her breasts had grown larger, cupped by circular protrusions along her collarbone. The odd shapes made it impossible to wear regular clothing, but it almost didn't matter. A ball of hot fire had grown in her chest, keeping her warm. Here in her air conditioned lab, nudity actually felt more comfortable than wearing anything at all.

She had been forced to discard her shoes as her feet had continued to evolve into elongated hooves. She could no longer feel the imperfections in the tile, and although her balance hadn't been affected, it still felt strange to tower so far above the ground on such altered appendages.

Her wings had gotten easier to control, but it was her two new tails that were endlessly baffling to her. The heart shaped ends insisted on tangling with each other as if they were lovers, tying themselves into knots. She chuckled to herself. At least she would have the tools necessary to enact revenge upon the demoness when she returned.

If only her hands weren't so unwieldy! Her talons were regrowing faster now, making it difficult to work at the computer. She folded her fingers over, examining the length. They needed trimming again.

The cold blackness in her heart was suddenly back. She wanted the demoness here, now, to answer for all of this. To lay her bubble butt over the bent workbench and ream her until she cried out for mercy.

She grunted. Her emotions were useless. They wouldn't bring back her lover, or give her revenge on the demoness who had started it all.

Action. That was what she needed. If she wasn't going to find answers in her research, she needed help. Of the demonic kind.

She wasn't delusional enough to believe that creating another circle would summon Karyssa. The symbol she had used last time, the moon, was now tattooed on her, Karyssa, and Aline. There was a chance that one of the two would pop through, but realistically, she had no idea how many demons had the same mark. It could be anyone, or anything. Hopefully it was another demoness with which she could sate her desires.

The pressure to fuck was getting difficult to ignore. Her demonic penis had needs, and it wanted to be drained, badly. She had masturbated once already, but it had done little to take the edge off. She needed a wet, lubricated snatch to sink her turgid length into.

The summoning circle she had created earlier was a mess, so she fetched the chalk and refreshed the lines. Her armored knees felt strange against the tiled floor, but on the plus side, they acted as padding, preventing her from getting tired as she redrew the symbols.

Taking a deep breath, she put the chalk away, standing to look at her masterpiece. Grunting, she realized that she hadn't needed to look at her reference drawing even once while working. The necessary lines seemed instinctual, as if she could see exactly where they needed to go. Another gift given by her new form.

She supposed she shouldn't be surprised. Her brain was changing, too, just as surely as her body was. Otherwise she wouldn't feel the urgent need to fuck all the time.

Even if that was so, she refused to lose her long standing principles - she would keep her lover and humanity safe at all costs. Each step she took would bring her closer to that goal.

Her lips moved, echoing the words of summoning. These, too, came naturally, rolling around her mouth like chocolate covered fudge. A far cry from how she had felt just a few hours ago.

As before, a swirling cloud assaulted the circle, a black tornado hiding the new occupant from view. Who was it this time? Karyssa? Aline?

She frowned as the tornado blew away, revealing someone completely new. It was a demoness, of course, but this one looked entirely different from Karyssa. She was dressed head to toe in a black and white gothic latex maid outfit, her breasts strapped tightly to her chest under flexing white rubber.

The skirt she wore had ruffles layered on top of ruffles, alternating colors, her feet clad in solid black boots. Gripping hold of the top layer of ruffles, the demoness made a dainty curtsy, with perfect balance, her tiny horns highlighted by a lacey headband.

"Master," she said obsequiously, speaking in a low, husky voice. "It is good to meet you. What do you wish of me?"

"What is your name?" asked Selene sharply, her voice layered with demonic undertones.

"I am Sapphis," declared the demoness, a small grin flashing on her painted white face. "I am ever at your service."

Selene grunted. This new demoness was clearly subservient, but didn't appear willing to volunteer information. She would have to interrogate her more deeply.

Not now, though. Eyes flashing, tongue enlarging with sudden lust, Selene knew she was outmatched. There was something she needed urgently. Her needs were becoming overwhelming.

"I want your body," she grunted, wrapping a hand around her enormous erection.

Her dick had become even larger than before, a size which no normal human would be able to take easily. Dark purple, the head had a tremendous bulge, a smoky black corruptive liquid leaking from the tip.

"As you require, master," replied the demoness demurely, spreading her legs and lifting her skirt to reveal her privates. A heart shaped window was cut into her latex panties, leaving plenty of room for a hard dick to plunder her pussy.

Grunting, Selene put her hands into the demoness' armpits, lifting her off the ground as if she was made of paper. Her dick lifted upwards, the tip pointing towards Sapphis' pussy.

The demoness spread her legs, lifting her hips to provide easier access. Selene pulled her in, her fleshy rod sinking quickly into the demoness' depths. The demoness responded by gasping in pleasure, wrapping her legs around Selene's back to pin herself in place.

Sapphis smiled widely, her sharp teeth clenching together. "Do me, Master. It's only proper. We are always available for you."

Selene moaned, surprised at this new sensation. It felt as though her dick was being dragged deeper inside the demoness, literally pulled inside. With some experimentation, she found that she could thrust almost normally, but it was impossible for her to withdraw. The demoness wanted her seed, and she was going to get it.

She wrapped her wings around the gothic demoness, pulling her in close so she could ream her better. The demoness flexed her legs, rocking up and down to increase the motion. Her face was flushed under the makeup, her split tongue lolling as her body bounced up and down on Selene's dick.

"Sapphis, your pussy is amazing," hissed Selene. "It feels like it was made for me."

The demoness chortled, pulsing her muscles in the exact sequence needed to tug on Selene's dick during each thrust. "We have been extensively remodeled to meet your needs, just as we served our former Master. That is a requirement for being a part of the first circle."

Selene groaned, rolling her eyes as her dick was swallowed continuously. "What other requirements are there?"

"We must fuck you, Master. That is how we retain our status. Without regular fucking, our powers wither, and we can no longer be considered a part of your circle. Imbuing us with your essence is how you show your favor and share your power with your loyal servants."

She grunted. "So please don't stop fucking us, Master, we need your power. To be yours."

A sudden lightbulb came on in Selene's head. This was why the demonesses were so adamant about finding a new Master quickly. Without a Master to keep them topped up, their powers would wane, and they would fall in the ranks, no longer special. Dust beneath my notice.

This had promise. She would have to consider it during future encounters with Karyssa. She frowned. If she could figure out a way of avoiding the demoness' blasted pheromones!

The demoness fumbled at her chest, undoing the buttons of her white latex blouse. Popping open, the cream colored flesh of her enormous breasts spilled out, giving Selene a full view of her engorged nipples. Sapphis moaned with abandon, wrapping her gloved hands around the tips of her breasts and squeezing tight, her chest shuddering in pleasure.

Selene made an annoyed grunt, able only to watch the creature play with herself, her hands trapped under the demoness' shoulders. The demoness chuckled when she noticed her interest, rubbing her fingers over a nipple, which began to emit a trickle of chocolate colored milk.

"Would you like a taste, Master?" The demoness raised an eyebrow, leaning in closer and squeezing a fleshy orb to bring the tip next to Selene's lips.

Selene hesitated for a moment. The demoness might not be planning on doing anything nefarious, per se, but she could be pulling a trick on her, just like Karyssa had with her pheromones.

On the other hand, it should be safe enough. This creature belonged to her. She should show her dominant side.

"Give me that," she demanded, giving Sapphis a baleful look. "Stop teasing me."

The demoness shifted, dropping the dripping end of her breast into Selene's mouth. She ran her forked tongue in a circle, tasting the dark liquid. It was spectacular, sweet and tangy all at the same time. Swishing it around her mouth, she swallowed slowly, letting it coat her throat.

Delightful. She wanted more, and she would have it.

Darting her head forward, she locked her lips around the nipple, sealing herself in place with a light suction. She pulsed her throat at the same time as her hips, ramming into the demoness' snatch while draining her breast.

"Karyssa was right," observed Sapphis, as Selene hungrily sucked the gushing milk from her tit. "You clearly are our Master, and I'm not sure I even have to convince you. No other demon would act like this around us."

She rolled her head, piercings winking at her ears as her long, auburn hair shifted behind her shoulders. "You cannot imagine how good it feels to belong to a Master again. Fuck me silly. Yes! Yes!"

Selene was getting into the rhythm now. Fuck, suck. Fuck, suck.

The buildup was finally getting to her. Pulsing like a snake, her dick signalled its readiness. This demonic creature would soon be another of her conquests. As it should be. They should all belong to me.

Sapphis moaned, her rubber hands flexing into fists as her head rolled back. "Ravish me, Master. Take me. I belong to you!"

Selene roared, her dick on fire. It exploded inside the demonic slut, pulsing as she filled Sapphis. Clutching the demoness against her body, she wailed as her essence was sucked from her by the demoness' needy body.

The overall sensation was warmth. Her power was spreading inside the demoness, but it didn't make her feel weak. On the contrary, both of them appeared to be getting stronger from the experience.

She felt as though she could jump buildings in a single bound. To fly across the ocean. This new power was heady. She wanted more, and now she knew how to get it.

Gasping from the embrace of pure energy, she hugged the demoness against her chest, hard, letting the last of her essence flow inside this new receptacle. There was something different about this demoness now. They were linked in some fashion.

Allowing the demoness to slide to the ground, her penis popped out of the gothic creature's pussy. "Why do I feel like this?" she growled. "You're... different. I never felt this with Karyssa or Aline."

Sapphis cleaned up her messy nipples with her talons, licking the milk off them as if she was a cat. "Karyssa has been linked to you for over a month," she said offhandedly, buttoning up her latex blouse. "Aline isn't a full demoness, so you wouldn't see the same result from giving her your essence, though I dare say she is transforming into exactly what you want."

Selene furrowed her brows, her wings twitching in irritation. "Is that true? How could that be what I want?" She stared at her taloned hands quizzically, wondering why she would ever want her lover to look like this.

"Whether you realize it consciously or not, you've changed her," replied the demoness, pressing a white gloved hand against her hip. "She is fast becoming your consort - the most powerful demoness in your court. Did you not intend this?"

"No," Selene said firmly. Her voice caught. "But also yes. I couldn't imagine living without her."

"Well then," said the demoness smugly. "The answer is right in front of you. She is your lover, and you want her to be yours. It doesn't have to be complicated."

"It does, because humans are complicated." Selene waved her hands in the air. "Emotions are complicated."

Sapphis approached her and set her hands on Selene's shoulder, looking directly at her with fiery red eyes. "Demons are not complicated, and now you are one, and she is fast becoming one, too. Stop applying your human emotions to demons."

She ran a taloned finger across Selene's lips, and kissed her on the nose. "We don't need a reason to take anyone. To fuck anyone. We only need the desire."

Growling, Selene momentarily saw red. Grabbing the demoness by the head, she pulled her in for a sloppy kiss. Their tongues tangled with each other, Sapphis' knobby piercings clicking against her tongue parts as they intertwined.

It felt as though she was tasting molten chocolate, their saliva mixing as they both sucked, their mouths colliding. Their chests pressed together, and Selene's dick twitched, clearly ready for another round.

Selene allowed herself to enjoy the taste of the other woman, her imagination running wild. She knew this wasn't the last time she'd be fucking the demoness, and was already looking forward to more. The shape of her body was so cute, and her willingness to fuck made her even hotter.

Finally satisfied, she moved back, droplets of saliva dripping from their tongues. Pleased at her dominance, she smiled at the other woman in satisfaction. She was all hers.

"Excellent, Master, you're making me excited," the demoness exclaimed, pressing one hand against her face as her breath came in short huffs. "Care for another round?" She widened her legs, reaching for her ruffled skirt.

Selene badly wanted to fill the demoness' hole with her hard rod, but her lustful thoughts were interrupted by a sudden alarm from the console. Rushing over to the display, she punched in the necessary sequence to swap it from her scientific results to the camera feeds.

Her demonic eyes widened as she spotted a shining spear smashing her security door to smithereens. This was soon followed by a body armored in iridescent gold, a winged tiara announcing her presence.

"It's Skyline. What am I going to do?" Selene growled. "I can't allow her to see me like this!"

"Do her," exclaimed Sapphis, her tail flicking in the air. "Make her yours. If you fuck her, she will be bound to you, and then you may decide what to do with her."

Selene processed this idea, tapping her talons against the desk. She certainly couldn't allow the superhero to leave and warn the guild, or she'd have an entire platoon on her doorsteps. On the other hand, she wasn't confident enough that she had the skills to defeat her, either, even with the help of Sapphis. She had no idea what the demoness could do!

Her cock twitched. She certainly did find the idea of ramming her dick up that arrogant superheroine's hole appealing, however. There must be a way to defeat her and prevent her from leaving!

First, however, she needed to stall the superhero to give her time to germinate a plan. Leaning over, she punched the button for the intercom. "Why are you here?" hissed Selene, her voice booming throughout the penthouse. "Why are you breaking in?"

Skyline looked up, tilting her head to peer up at the second level of the expansive living room. "I just want to talk to you," her voice thundered. "Aline has been missing for a week, and nobody has seen you, either. The guild is concerned about both of you since your encounter with the demoness."

Brows creased, the heroine's lips pressed into a thin line. Crouching down a little, Skyline sprang into the air, flying to the second floor. This was not good. Whether by luck, or intuition, the superhero was getting closer to her lab. She had precious little time, and she wouldn't spend it berating the superhero like a two bit villain.

Cancelling the intercom, she turned swiftly, inventorying her supplies. She hadn't expected a fight on her own turf, and had prepared precious little. Her eyes settled on the two potions still sitting on the side table. Of course!

Grabbing the Fireproof potion, she uncorked the top and splashed it over her horned head. The stinging potion dripped over her bony exterior, splashing into the crevices on her chest around her breasts. She hissed at the pain, but it felt good. Arousing, even.

Chucking the empty bottle over her shoulder, she picked up the other one and handed it to Sapphis, popping the cork. "Stand next to the door. Splash her with this when I give the signal."

The demoness cradled the bottle in her hands. "Yes, Master," she said, bowing shallowly. "It will be as you say."

Taking mincing steps, the demoness pressed her back against the wall, waiting patiently, her tail dangling against the floor. She appeared to sink into the shadows, her ruffled skirt taking on a distinctly flat affect. Selene shrugged. She hadn't asked the demoness to camouflage herself, but it was all the better to catch the superhero off guard.

She reached over to the console, pulling the dimmers until the lights in the lab were anemic at best. It would be hard to hide her transformation if Skyline could see her dark colored skin as soon as she entered. As it was, her subterfuge wouldn't last long, but she might be able to maintain confusion for the few seconds she would need to make the first strike.

Truth be told, she didn't really need the extra light any more anyways. One of her alterations had included enhanced night vision, which she intended on using in the upcoming fight.

Pulling her desk back farther into the shadows, she set up her laptop facing the door. All there was to do now was wait. She tapped her talons against the keyboard, pretending to work, but her mind was roiling.

What she had done so far was bad enough, but if she went through with this, there would be no redeeming her. The superheroes would hardly overlook her kidnapping one of their members, and more of them would be sent. Next time, it would be overwhelming, and there would be nothing she could do about it.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers
12