Incubus

Story Info
Daniel finds a host.
5k words
4.38
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incubus - A modern demon

Gina

The weather had been so hot, the usual May and June had become a sun drenched passage of time, filled with bright and brilliant sunshine, high temperatures and sweat drenched clothes.

The School had been managing with all windows open and children being shaded with portable awnings and gazebos.

Great Britain had suffered heat waves before but even the weather forecasters noted how the weather systems didn't move as much as they should.

But it would be fine.

Teachers and staff were all affected. Some had to take time away from their classes and the occasional supply teacher or supply learning support teacher had to be drafted in.

It was on a one particular day that Daniel arrived at the school and, unusually, was deployed to the Early Years Class to cover the part-time teacher in the class, as an LSA.

Daniel was immediately noticed by all the female staff.

Gina, Ellen and Kaye had surreptitiously managed to quick glance at the new arrival.

"Kaye,You lucky bitch!" Ellen whispered. The Nursery teacher was wide eyed at the lean, tall and mouth-waveringly attractive new supply teacher.

Gina was shocked, " Ellen, you're a married woman!".

"Yes, but I can look and imagine. And I have to say, I can imagine all sorts with him!" Ellen smiled.

Gina was again, surprised at Ellen. Daniel was attractive but did he really spark that much interest.

Kaye looked at his toned physique. Daniel was dressed in a fitted white shirt, dark tapered trousers and shoes. He wore his hair longer and brushed back over his head in subtle waves.

"He's tanned and mine all mine!" Kaye walked into the class and introduced herself while the others waved and made their way off to their own classes.

The morning went slowly, the children were lethargic and quarrelsome as they couldn't adapt to the heat. As a stark contrast to the sweat-sodden temperatures, Daniel seemed immune. His shirt stayed sweat free and he jokingly put it down to his family having Latin blood.

The most striking occurrence was the class soon became quieter and adapted to Daniel very quickly. Both the normally energetic rough and tumble boys, the fussy girls liked the tall and friendly man, and soon had become less antagonistic.

The class developed a tranquillity and although the sun was still hot, the day progressed to lunchtime.

Kaye had tried her very best to remain professional, being the class teacher, but it became obvious to her colleagues that she had begun to like this new addition to the team.

Like him a lot.

Gina, the other early year's teacher, could see the warning signs quickly.

"Kaye seems to be enamoured with our new colleague" Gina confided. Ellen agreed and seemed quite annoyed.

"Hmmmph, well she ought to be more professional." Gina didn't comment further. Ellen was normally so level-headed.

By the end of the week, the temperatures seemed to have climbed and the school was struggling to maintain their collective 'cool' but Kaye's class seemed to be oblivious to the sultry heat and frayed tempers.

The children were well behaved and Kaye, who normally struggled with some individuals, had nothing to feel stressed about. She was calm and almost serene. Everyone had noticed her change in character and everyone noticed Daniel.

Kaye had abandoned her usual good sense.

She and Daniel had been seen in the town at one of the bars. They were very intimate and soon very involved. Strangely, everyone has seen Kaye with this whirlwind romance.

Suddenly everyone, even Ellen overcame her initial irritation and seemed blissfully content.

Gina had her reservations about Daniel, He was handsome and calm, but something scratched at the back of her brain.

All the singleton's in the school cooed over the swarthy supply teacher and although she did see the attraction.

He just didn't have the same effect on her as everyone else.

"Daniel seems to have all the ovaries in a twist," she muttered as she made her way home. She would have cautioned Kaye but decided not to interfere.

Kaye

Daniel had slowly undressed her, taking his time to enjoy her body. He had started with the removal of her sandals, sloping them off her tired feet and laying her on her sofa, in her little one-bedroom terraced house in the town.

She had totally relaxed herself and Daniel had applied a warm scented oil to her feet and focussed on massaging her soles and ankle joints. His touch was electric and yet soothing.

Kaye always hated her feet and had initially resisted Daniel touching them but now she enjoyed that touch of his.

Soon, the oil and those hands had worked their way up her legs until his fingers stroked and brushed her inner thighs.

Kaye's breathing became ragged as she became more aroused. She got hotter and hotter and without waiting, had pulled off her cotton singlet exposing her bra.

Her chest heaved as Daniel's hands moved up to her bra. With a dreamy smile, Kaye felt her breasts being massaged and slipped out from her bra, her 34C breasts were alert and her nipples erect.

Daniel's cool touch, like ice, encouraged her skin to blister and react as he took each nipple in his mouth and licked them. His long slow, loving tongue flicked and massaged her nipples to an almost painful stiffness.

Kaye moaned and murmured as Daniel's other hand squeezed and tweaked her other nipple. Kaye's thighs started to rub together as she vagina became aroused and she could feel her sex become slippery.

She felt dream-like and couldn't resist Daniel's intoxicating ministrations. As she wanted his lips to kiss her; Daniel's probing tongue slipped in her mouth. As she wanted Daniel to suck on her nipples; she felt his mouth tug at her stiff nub.

Whatever she wanted him to do, Daniel immediately did. It was like he could read her desires and it was blowing her mind. No one had been to anticipate her desires like him.

Soon, he had removed all of her clothes and was kissing her stomach, down and down to her pubis. Kaye felt more and more aroused and also detached from what was happening to her.

She just couldn't stop. She didn't want to either.

Daniel, now licking up and down Kaye's labia,was becoming more urgent. He had stripped off his shirt and his muscular torso rippled as he lifted Kaye from the sofa and took her upstairs to her bedroom.

He had to have this woman.

He couldn't wait any longer.

Dany-al

He had waited long enough. His hunger for her couldn't stand another moment.

He placed the drowsy but aroused Kaye on the bed. His snake-like tongue pushed hungrily into her sweet, wet pussy. Dany-al's tongue lapped at her sex. The more he explored her delicate folds, rich with engorged capillaries, the wetter Kaye became.

She moaned above him, as in delirium, aware yet unable to react to his attentions. Stirred on with his own arousal, Dany-al parted her legs further and allowed her vaginal scent to fill his nostrils.

Kaye moaned with greater intensity. Dany-al became more aware that Kaye's mind was becoming less foggy.

He should apply his lips to her and allow his natural pheromones to make her drowsy again. He shouldn't risk her resisting him but he chose to let her natural sexual urges come to the surface.

It was risky but Dany-al's desire overtook him.

He fixed his mouth on Kaye's clitoris and brushed his wet tongue on her exposed button. Kaye wriggled and started to thrash. Her clit was always super sensitive and soon Dany-al's sucking had here bucking up and down on her bed, moaning much louder.

She grabbed Day-la's head and started to steer him on her pussy. Her own toned thighs tensed as Dany-al's mouth sucked with greater force.

"Ohhhh" Kaye blurted out as waves of tension caused her pussy to gush her juices into Dany-al's mouth.

"Ohhhh..." Kaye's stomach muscles contracted as she came so powerfully. Her entire body tensed.

Dany-el lapped like a puppy at her sex and then drew himself up and stripped off his trousers.

His large mushroom headed cock, bobbed up and down as he moved up the bed and placed it's head against Kaye's opening. He paused as he pushed the head of his member up and down her engorged, wet slit. Kaye's arousal returned and started to tremble.

"Put it in me," Kaye muttered, eager to feel him inside her.

Without a word, Dany-el slid his member slowly but insistently into her pussy.

Kaye inside exploded. His cock, slid all the way inside her, filling her vagina and stretching her folds. She's never felt like this before. No one had filled her like he had.

Dany-el was consumed by her energy, by her sexual power. He shook and his body jerked involuntarily. He felt suddenly invigorated by her and he shook with a renewed strength.

It was working...he was alive again! Alive with this woman's sexuality.

Suddenly, Kaye could feel Dany-el's thrusting, measured and rhythmic he thrust inside her. He pulled himself all the way out and then immediately thrust into her again.

He was drawing out as much arousal as possible.

Kaye reached out for his body, only to become aware of his skin's increased warmth.

Dany-el slid inside her with more strength and he felt Kaye's inner walls grip him. With his right hand, He reached down to her breast and cupped her in his hand and massaged her nipple with his thumb. Kaye tensed and looked up at her lover.

Through her blurred vision, Dany-el seemed to be shimmering. Before Kaye could think anything else, Dany-el had withdrawn his cock and turned her own on to her hands and knees.

He pushed his cock into her again. Her buttocks shivered with his more forceful rhythm. He was thrusting harder into Kaye now, driving her to even greater sensation.

" Ahh...ahh....ahh" Kaye couldn't manage all the excitement that Dany-el was producing inside her body. Her breathing became short and panting.

Dany-el, now consumed with his own drive to achieve climax, started to pull Kaye's bottom back onto his cock. She clearly enjoyed being pulled on to him and even started to push back herself.

Kaye was becoming more aware of her herself and her surroundings. Her body was now more acutely tuned to Dany-el's love-making. Her senses were tingling and she felt every thrust of his cock.

Her blurred vision had cleared up and she reached back to grasp Dany-el's hand and encourage him to not hold back. She enjoyed a little rough fucking.

Again, as if he could read her mind. Dany-el's tempo increased and he slapped her buttocks firmly and reached out his hand and gripped her shoulder as he increased his thrusts.

" Oh Fuck!" The word escaped her mouth before she could stop herself

Kaye tightened her pussy around his cock and felt him swell inside her as though his thrusts were stretching her further.

She couldn't take much more of this. His cock was like a piston inside her, she felt his cock, rubbing harder against her vaginal walls. She could feel his climax building up but when she touched his skin, he felt like he was on fire.

Then Kaye felt her pussy contract, her own climax took her by surprise. She dropped her hands to the bed and gripped the sheets with all her might.

" Oh Daniel...cum on me" Kaye breathed " Cum on my arse" Kaye had an urge to sense his hot ejaculate on her skin and maybe even play with it.

Within moments, Kaye's body was racked with a sensory overload - she shook and tensed her entire body up and remained at full stress until she started to feel strange and her vision started to grey-out.

She felt weightless and then she collapsed face down on the bed. She blacked-out completely.

Dany-el's orgasm exploded but without an ejaculation, but he had caused Kaye to be completely drained of strength, as she collapsed, he shook with such force that he started to shift in the air.

" At last, at last " Dany-el stepped back. His body started to shift and drift in the room. He started to glisten and his body became less solid.

" Thank you my dear Kaye" Dany-el murmured. And faded away.

Suddenly, the sky burst with a torrent of rain. Lightning tore through the night's sky and the heavens opened and flooded the streets below.

In the morning, the rain had abated after what the weather-men had reported to be two month's rain in less than eight hours.

By Monday, the temperatures had moderated and when everyone returned to school, Daniel had become a distant memory, even Kaye couldn't quite recall much of her one night stand.

No-one recalled the handsome olive-skinned supply teacher.

All except Gina.

Gina kept a sense of him.

Incubus- Demon Dreaming

Gina couldn't stop herself.

Daniel was slowly and lovingly licking her soppy wet pussy, every stroke made her wetter and more excited. Her sex throbbed with desire, her body was tensed to the point of exhaustion.

Daniel swished his tongue across her clitoris and again she exploded. Her pussy gushed a steady powerful stream of her juices, straight into the open mouth of Daniel.

Gina shifted violently and sat up panting, coated with sweat-sodden pyjamas. She was also completely wet in her shorts.

" Oh... Oh.. '' Gina panted. She looked around the bed to regain a sense of herself and where she was. The bed was stored next to her. Gina looked over to the right side of the bed and saw Daniel turn to face her.

"Oh fucking hell!" Gina sat up suddenly, and held her chest, trying to beat her heart from bursting through her vest top.

" Are you okay?" Gina's husband turned over. " Are you having a bad dream? " Mark rolled back over.

" No, it's fine. I'm just going to the bathroom." Gina slipped out of their bed and headed to the bathroom outside on the landing.

" Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Gina whispered to herself, holding her hands between her legs to disguise the obvious damp patch in her crotch.

She stepped into the bathroom, pulled on the light cord and closed the door. She made her way to the toilet, pulled up the seat and stripped off her wet panties. She felt a dripping of her vaginal juices dribble into the toilet bowl.

" Fuck... not again!" Gina's brow creased.

In fact, this was the third time in four days that she'd ejaculated in her sleep. She had been masturbating silently in her sleep. Her labia ached and her vagina was pink with arousal.

Gina looked down at her own sex and felt aroused but unsatisfied and then gave in to her basest desires.

She slipped her hand to her pussy and started to slide up and down her labia, the sparks erupted and she groaned quietly as she started to bring herself to another leg-shaking orgasm.

She used her fore-finger to brush the hood off her swollen clitoris. Licking the fore-finger of her other hand, she rubbed firmly on her clit, Gina started to shift and buck on the plastic toilet seat.

" Uh..uh.." The excitement and the wetness grew and grew.

She immediately sensed the need for her pussy to be stretched and filled. She shoved two fingers into her cunt hole and started to push in and out of her herself.

The stakes were higher now, and somewhere she knew that this wasn't going to be like the other two nights.

This wasn't going to be enough tonight. She needed to be filled.

Then Gina, whom had never initiated sex in her life with Mark, walked into the bed room, crawled up the bed-clothes and pulled down Mark's PJ bottoms and put his flaccid cock in her mouth.

The next morning, things were rushed in the house.

Gina had mounted Mark before the alarm buzzed them at 6:00 am and Gina had rode him solid for twenty minutes until he was so excited,as she pulled him out of her,his cum splatter all over her labia and slim belly.

Mark almost skipped out the door that morning.

Gina was still out of sorts. Fucking Mark had satiated her for a while and having last night helped her sleep for three uninterrupted hours but she felt him.

She felt his presence.

She felt Daniel, She fell him in her head and more worryingly, in her cunt.

Gina got into her school, and through herself headlong into the madness of Christmas in Early Years.

They had a virtual Nativity and all the usual activities despite the presence of Covid 19.

It wasn't until the end of the day, that Gina decided to ask Kaye ( the early Years teacher) about her 'little fling' with the swarthy, handsome supply teacher she had met in the summer.

Strangely, Kaye couldn't remember him very well at all. She couldn't even remember his name, until prompted by Gina, or even what he looked like except,

'Wow!'.

She could recall the 'one-night-stand' with copious details. What he had done to her, how she had had the best cum of her life, but Gina was even more confused with this lack of recall.

It wasn't until she got home that her two girls had mentioned a new supply teacher had been working in the upper school at the beginning of the week.

Gina initially dismissed the information, while getting dinner ready. By 6:00 pm, Mark had appeared with a big bunch of flowers and had presented them to Gina.

His smile, the same as the one he had this morning.

Gina loved the sentimental, loving man and his romantic nonsense and completed the dinner preparations.

By 10:00pm, with the kids all in bed, all packed and ready for the morning, Gina had begun to sense the now frequent feelings in her body.

A dull ache in her sex and a picked up heart-beat. Gina was going to head this off at the pass tonight. She whispered to Mark and soon they had turned off the lights and locked up for an early night.

Mark was a gentle lover, appreciative of Gina's stunning looks.

He had always been amazed that such an attractive woman had gone out with him and then consented to marrying him.

Their sex life was an expression of his profound gratitude that Gina chose him above all. Mark had learned to love licking and sucking Gina's pussy. He enjoyed the delicate scent of the folds of her labia. He had learned to nibble and tease her clitoris and finally learned how to bring her to a powerful orgasm.

Their children had not blunted his desire for Gina and would secretly admire in the shower or on holiday.

Her slim, toned body was completely stunning and he even enjoyed how he saw other men admiring her, ignoring their own wives to catch a sneaky glance of her by the pool or on the beach with the family.

Gina, however, was different tonight. She was hungry for sensation, She denied him any night wear as she pushed Mark on the bed and pulled off her own underwear. She unclipped her bra and flung it away, she stroked her own pert 32b tits and tweaked her nipples, so that they stood proud.

Mark was shocked, and fucking aroused as his Gina acted like a..a.. porn star. His cock sprang up and quivered, expectantly.

Gina pulled her tight floral panties off her waist and threaded through her feet and brought them up to her nose. She sniffed at the wetness in the material and then pushed them to Mark's nose for him to enjoy her scent.

As she left him, smelling her panties, she stroked his cock firmly, wanking him to his full erect state.

She then bent down and took his dick in her mouth and started to swirl her tongue over his purple head, finishing with a powerfully sucking motion on the frenulum and glans.

Gina stood up and admired the fully erect penis.

" I'm so wet...you don't need to lick me...you can do that later. I need your cock inside me. " Gina whispered almost trance like.

Without waiting, she climbed on the bed and straddled the waiting, quivering cock, replete with glistening pre-cum on the head. Gina smiled as she slowly lowered herself down on Daniel's waiting cock.

" Fuck!" Gina jerked in the bed. She opened her eyes and sat up and looked around the bedroom. She glanced at Mark. He was sleeping soundly, exhausted from the fuck she gave him last night.

12