Incubus Turns Him Into a Sissy

Story Info
Eric was a normal college boy, until an incubus got bored.
3.7k words
4.6
34.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ervael sat in the dark of the boys room. Whereas mortal predators stalk their prey, predators not bound by flesh and blood did what could more accurately be described as grooming. For an incubus, pleasure made the life energy taken much more potent, so that less would need to be taken overall. He could use a kiss to rip someone's soul from their body, but it wouldn't be nearly as satisfying as the miniscule portion of available life energy taken while bringing someone to such pleasure their mind nearly breaks.

Another means of making life force more potent is corruption. A portion of a nun's essence so negligible that no one would ever notice it's absence would be infinitely more satiating than the soul of a slutty sorority sister being ripped out and devoured in it's entirety.

In previous eras Ervael enjoyed feeding upon men. Allowing a man to sodomize you when homosexuality was one of society's greatest taboos was the ultimate act of corruption just short of feeding on a loyalist. In this modern, progressive era, gay men just didn't pack the same punch as they used to. Ervael made donations to the Westboro baptist church in the hopes of making gays taste good again, but no such luck so far.

And so Ervael sat in the dark of this straight college freshman's dorm room as he browsed through one of his favorite porn sites. Ervael, as he was currently not manifesting any physical form, could directly possess the phone, but all he needed to do tonight was put some transgender porn in Eric's feed, and make it pop a little to pique his curiosity.

Sure enough Eric clicked on the video. Ervael could feel the heightened arousal from across the room. He knew he had picked a good target. Eric was around 5'9 and skinny, but with somewhat toned legs from hiking his whole life. He did grow up in Colorado after all.

Ervael would spend the next few nights there, making sure Eric watched more and more trans porn. One day, while Eric was in class looking at his phone to full the boredom, Ervael would make sure that 'femboy' was in Eric's Twitter feed.

Eric was immediately intrigued, and began going down the femboy rabbit hole there in class. Eric had a tendency to broadcast his thoughts like a radio tower and Ervael could hear him going "why do they look so good in skirts." Ervael could mimic internal monologues to an extent, so he whispered in his ear "I wonder how I would look in a skirt."

That night as Eric explored the concept of femboys, and ventured into the nsfw, because of course, he came across a word that was inevitable: sissy.

For a few weeks after that Eric would continue to look at femboys and sissies when he jerked off rather than women. Eric wanted them, he wanted to fuck them, but a part of him, a part of him completely independent from Ervael's suggestion, he wanted to be them.

Eric paid no attention to this thought for the longest time, so Long that Ervael was becoming quite frustrated. This was taking longer than some of his prey had. So Ervael intervened again. One day while Eric was browsing sissy porn, Ervael added in a CEI video.

Eric found the whole idea intriguing, and as he watched the idea of him drinking down his own load became more and more exciting, but once he came he lost the urge. Ervael had one big enemy in this world, post nut clarity. Even so, as Eric continued on, he kept going back to CEI videos.

One night Eric got so fed up with himself for losing the desire to swallow his load that he decided to try something different. He came across one video that instructed him to get on his back and throw his legs up over his head so he could cum directly into his own mouth, or on his own face if he chickened out again.

Eric watched the video, seeing the woman in the video keep talking about how good it was going to feel, how good it was going to taste. She stressed the fact that this did not make him gay, just somewhat kinky.

As Eric got close to the edge, per the videos instruction he got on his back and positioned his cock right above his mouth. The spray of cum that ensued did not all end up in his mouth, but rather all over his face. For the duration of his orgasm Eric thought the feel of cum splattering across his face was the most amazing thing ever. But by the time it was done, he swallowed what was in his mouth and cleaned the rest off.

Ervael was disappointed but unsurprised. It had still been a long term victory, but less of one than he had hoped. For the next few weeks that's exactly what happened, cum on face, swallow what landed in mouth, clean rest up, repeat the next night.

Ervael found a video that he thought might help, this one being a sissy hypno video that walked the viewer through the process of a self facial but swallowing all of it. This video would find itself into Eric's feed.

Eric did not really think hypnosis worked, but he was also becoming frustrated with himself for never finishing the job. So he put the video on and listened. Eevael watched as Eric fell into a deep trance, and woke up with his entire load in his mouth, and his thirst for cum multiplied tenfold.

That night as Eric dreamed, Ervael came upon him to show him the wonderful world of cocksucking. Eevael could assume any form he wanted in the dream world, so he took on the form of a beautiful woman, with a massive penis.

Eevael showed Eric exactly what he wanted from a woman, and once he had lured Eric to a bedchamber, she pulled up her skirt to reveal her massive cock. "Come on baby you know you want to," Ervael said in a terribly seductive voice. Eric stuck out his tongue to lick up the pearl of precum that had appeared at the head. This sent Eric into overdrive and he immediately began taking the cock in his mouth. For a minute he had become what all his favorite pornstars were. He sucked with such enthusiasm that Ervael wondered if he had done this before, even though he knew he hadn't.

As much as the act was pleasurable for both parties, Ervael did not want to take anything yet, rather he simply licked up the spent sexual energy as Eric coaxed a powerful orgasm from Ervael's cock.

After Ervael came, he lifted Eric off his feet and asked "don't you want me to use that boy pussy of yours too?" Eric was shocked to discover that yes he did. He nodded his head eagerly. "Then make yourself more of a sissy," Ervael said, before leaving his dream, amused at what this might bring.

The next night, Eric found himself cumming in his own face again, but this time, even while completely lucid, he began pushing his load into his mouth to savor it all. From that night forward Eric found himself completely lusting after his own cum, and while he did so he kept going back to that "fantasy" of sucking a trans woman's cock.

One night, when he remembered how much he wanted the woman in his dreams to use his boy pussy, he began tracing his finger around his asshole. The shivers of pleasure that action alone brought him convinced him to go looking for an anal JOI video. He found one based around fingering and followed it.

As he pumped his cock he traced his finger around his hole, then he slid in a finger and began wiggling it around. The new sensations made him so horny that he nearly burst right then and there. After a while he wanted to just indulge the sensations in his ass, so he stopped stroking his cock. He soon found himself completely ignoring the video and adding a second finger. By the end he was only stroking his cock to push himself over the edge, his primary focus on his ass.

His orgasm was so intense that he knew right then and there that he would always be an anal slut. The next day he went to his local "supply" store and bought a beginner's anal sex kit.

The kit contained a small butt plug, a large beaded butt plug, and a prostate massager. He did not enjoy the massager too much, but the plug made him feel so full that he wore it while jerking off and had nearly as intense an orgasm as when he had been fingering himself. The next day he wore the plug to class. It became uncombable as he realized that spit did not make the most long lasting lube.

He went and bought some actual lube and began wearing the plug during the day. Occasionally in class he would squirm around on the plug making shivers of pleasure run down his spine. That night he tried using the beaded butt plug and while it was incredibly pleasurable, it was not suitable for long term use. Rather he slipped the tapered heads in and out while he stroked himself, continuously wishing he could cum without his cock like he had seen those horny femboys do online.

One night when jerking off he discovered a new category of porn called "sissy captions" where the most insanely hot stories got told. He began jerking off and playing with his ass almost exclusively to those.

One day while doing his shopping at target, his horny curiosity got the better of him and he bought himself a pair of panties. The set was a pink lacy thong. With a butt plug in the panties rode exactly right to keep continuous pressure on his prostate. He wore them under his male clothes the next day and felt so naughty that he almost had to go to the bathroom to rub one out.

Instead, after class he went to his local adult bookstore and bought a dildo. When he got back to his dorm he went into his shower and began sucking on the silicone cock like it was the woman from his dreams come to the physical world. Ervael sent phantom signals to Eric's mind, sounds of pleasure like his dream. Slowly as Eric got more and more into it, going past the Point of caring about maintaining his heterosexuality Ervael began switching to sounds of a man receiving pleasure, and Eric got even hornier, realizing he was "fantasizing" about blowing a dude. Not a trans woman, or a femboy, a dominant man. After a while Eric "imagined" the dildo spraying his face with hot cum and nearly came from excitement then and there. Eric decided not to play with himself that night, he wanted to be as horny as possible when he took this thing. He wanted to cum like a girl.

That night Eric dreamed about the woman again, but this time the woman brought her friend along, a big burly man who she introduced as Chad. Eric began sucking on both of them before long Chad brought himself behind Eric and pressed his tip against Eric's pink bussy. Before he entered, the woman said "no, not enough of a sissy."

"What do i have to do?" Eric whimpered.

"Go to bed dressed like a woman. Wig, sexy lingerie, make-up, the whole nine yards. If you're wearing a chastity cage i may even come fulfill your wildest dreams." Eric woke up horny as fuck.

That day Eric skipped class to go and turn himself into Erica. He would baptize his new dildo as a full sissy slut. He even bought a cock cage and put it on. It was a struggle, but when he got it on and realized he could not even feel his cock touching his pants he nearly lost his mind.

That night Erica put on some sexy music and began sucking on the fake cock. She was plugged and the arousal made her leak precum in a way that she never had before. Her shaved legs felt so smooth and she felt so girly that she knew she could cum like a girl.

She lubed up her dildo and placed it at her entrance. Her clitty strained against it's cage as she felt a brand new sensation overwhelm her. She almost couldn't even take the tip, but she got it in. She began rocking the silicone dildo back and forth, going deeper every time until it was hilted in her. She took it out, and pushed it back in. The sensations were too overwhelming for her to get much of a pace going, and while it felt amazing it would not make her cum like a girl. After a while she gave up and went to bed.

Ervael only showed up as Chad that night. He let Erica suck his cock before saying "good girl, I would use you tonight even more, but i can't make you cum like a girl here. Use that dildo, don't unlock yourself, and i promise I will see to it you have the best sex of your life." Erica was disappointed, but reluctantly just continued sucking him off until he blew his load all over her face.

Eric continued about his week as if nothing was going on. Finals were coming up and all of his classes were finishing up their final units. Every day he was studying so hard that he nearly forgot about how much Erica wanted to be stuffed, used and bred.

For weeks he spent his days going about normal business while she spent her nights trying and failing to reach orgasm from just her bussy. She was becoming increasingly horny. One night while warming herself up for another round of asshole abuse she went onto Google and googled "how to find gloryholes". Eric suddenly jumped back into power, but Erica dismissed his concerns with "it's just fantasizing."

Eventually she stumbled onto a site called hole hunter. She put in her current location and began seeing all the men advertising their desire to suck anonymous cock through a hole in a bathroom wall.

Many of the advertised locations seemed to be areas for "cruising" with no real hole action. One place, however, had a hole that seemed active. Posts from mere hours ago described people of all kinds going over to suck dick, and possible even more.

For that night it was just fantasy as she tried and failed again to cum from anal. As she went to sleep she saw Chad again.

"Looking for real cocks to suck?" he asked. Erica just nodded. "I don't see why you shouldn't, you are an excellent cocksucker just from your practice on dildos. But don't you dare start using that cute little boy pussy to please cocks before I say you can. Erica just nodded and got to work on Chad's cock.

A few nights later curiosity got the best of her and against Eric's protest, she drove to a local gloryholes and just waited. No post online, just went there to wait. Just as she was about to give up, a knock came from the other side of the door.

She knocked back and a cock poked itself through the hole. Erica instinctively knew what to do and got to work.

Up and down she licked the shaft, then she began stroking the shaft while licking around the head. As a pearl of precum began building she stuck her tongue out to lick it before taking the head in her mouth.

Chad didn't respond nearly as well to deepthroating as he did to stroking and head action, so she focused on tonguing the underside of the cock and sucking the head while she stroked the shaft. Evidently Chad had trained her well, because the man began grunting like his soul was being sucked out.

She continued like that, only deepthroating once or twice. By the end she heard him knock and she sucked harder, holding the head in her mouth and tonguing the underside as she rapidly stroked the shaft. Rope after rope of delicious cum hit her tongue as she sucked and the noises from the other side felt good in a way that was almost physical.

On her way home she realized what she had done and it made her so horny that she was sure she would cum like a girl.

When she got home she tried once more and while she felt closet than she ever did before, she still couldn't manage. She went to sleep so frustrated that Ervael knew it was time. He showed up in her dream and said only "it's time," and Erica was woken by a knock on her door.

She didn't even think to change back into boys clothes as she answered the door. There stood Chad. She almost passed out as he let himself in. All she could manage was "what the hell?"

"I should inform you that my name isn't actually Chad, it's Evrael. Im an incubus, and as you can imagine, I'm here for what I promised you months ago." Erica didn't even say anything, just dropped to her knees and began serving her new master.

She did not even bother to close the door, all the better. Let her friends know what a slut she was. Erica slurped and sucked on Evrael's massive cock. It was as big as Chad's had been in the dream, only more real than anything else she had ever done. She was a cock and cum addict and she knew it.

Evrael was clearly enjoying himself but could refrain from cumming indefinitely if need be. After a minute Evrael said "okay, it's time to finish this hunt."

Erica knew exactly what he meant and bent over her bed, displaying her shaved, plugged boy pussy for all to see. Evrael spat on his cock and it was better lube than mortal alchemists would ever manage. He brutally yanked Erica's plug out from her ass and threw it on the floor. His cock was bigger than any of the dildos she had taken and he knew she would take it anyway.

He lined up his head with her hole and pushed inside. The moan that escaped Erica's lips was enough to make men for thousands of yards horny, and Evrael had amplified the sound so every man in the dorm heard it and woke up horny.

Evrael continued pushing as Erica continued moaning until he hilted himself. The feeling of fullness was familiar, though her dildos paled I'm comparison, but the feeling of heat was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Evrael pulled his cock almost all the way out and then slammed it back in. Almost immediately Erica felt more pleasure than she had ever felt, but it wasn't a climax. It was as if her threshold for orgasm was heightened so her baseline pleasure could be made into more than it was.

Slowly he pulled out and then slammed in again. The feeling like the first time she had fucked her ass, the overwhelming sensation that stopped her from getting the necessary intensity to cum, was back. Only she did not control the speed.

It felt so good it hurt but the pounding was relentless. Evrael had decided to not stop fucking her until she had a sissygasm, but he didn't think it would take too long.

It took long enough for a crowd to form as nearly a hundred mortal boys crowded outside the door to watch the show. Erica did not care, even once she noticed them. She thought it was hot that they knew what a slut she was, that way she'd always have available cocks to suck and fuck.

Her moans grew louder and louder until, under Evrael's magic, she was waking up the entire campus. She felt the point that she always froze on. Before she would freeze up right before she would go over the edge and she could not get her arm to respond, eternally denying her orgasm. This time was different. She did not control the intensity. Evrael bore down on her ass and she felt herself going where she had never gone before.

It was definitely an orgasm, but unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Instead of one crashing climax of pleasure, it was a wave that spread throughout her whole body and made her clitty leak cum in it's cage. Then it seemed to go away before another stronger wave came upon her. Then another, then another, all building up to an immaculate crescendo.

Erica saw a vision of a snake reaching from Evrael's heart to hers. But where the fangs of a snake brought pain, these brought pleasure. She felt something so fundamental about her being licked like an ice cream cone, and it felt amazing.

The final wave of orgasm hit along with the feeding as Evrael came buckets inside her ass, breeding her so thoroughly that it shut her masculinity off.

After Ervael finished, another man from the crowd stepped up and asked if he could have a turn, almost in a trance like state of horniness. Erica raised no objections. Though it was nothing like Evrael, it was more amazing than her best day jerking off.

Evrael left as a line of men formed to fuck his newly made sissy slut. He felt so full that he wouldn't need a meal in a hundred years. But she tasted so good he thought he might try his hand at doing this to a monk.

By the time the last man spent his load Erica was covered in cum. Her bed sheets were soaked, her face, back, chest and ass we're all dripping. But most of all cum poured out from her asshole as she sat there in a state of bliss she did not wake up from for nearly 24 hours.

12