Indecent Connections Ch. 08

Story Info
Making the work day go by quicker.
5.7k words
4.7
31k
28

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was peeking through the blinds in my bedroom. I was relaxed but something still felt different. Still half a sleep I moved a little to get more comfortable. Unaware of my surroundings I bumped into another body under my sheets. That's when my eyes shot open and I tried to gain more of a conscious mind. My eyes shifted around the room in a daze. As I awakened more and more I understood just what was going on. Ava was lying beside me looking up. It was nice to wake up with her by my side. She smiled and snaked herself closer to me. That was when I realized just how naked the both of us still were. It brought a smile to my face and I put my arm tighter around her so that we could be closer.

"Good morning sir, its 6:30. I should get up and make some breakfast for you." She moved to step off the bed but I stopped her.

"Not so fast young lady, stay here a little longer. I like having you in my arms." She put her head back down to use my arm as a pillow. I let out a contented sigh and relaxed into the bed. This was what a good morning was supposed to be about. A comfy bed and a woman to share it with; what more could I ask for. Ava moved herself a little so that her head was on my chest. She traced her fingers on me; I could tell there was something she wanted to say.

"Honey, what are you thinking about?"

"I woke up this morning and I wasn't sure that it was real. It feels like every time I see you with me it's a dream. There is no way that I ever want to wake up."

"Then I will work extra hard to make sure that you never do wake up. However, you will need to get out of bed. I'm getting hungry and I believe you are the cook for today." She nodded her head and moved to get up again. I stopped her for the second time.

"Ah, ah, ah not yet my dear. Did you really think that you were going to be naked in my bed; and get out without paying the price?"

"Oh, so now there is a price for being in bed?" She was trying tease me but I decided to take a different stance on the comment. With a swift swat my hand connected with her ass. She yelped and jumped away from me slightly. Her eyes were filled with confusion but eventually understanding crossed over them. She bowed her head in submission and apologized to me. I was wordless as I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down towards my crotch. She understood immediately and pulled the sheet back.

Her mouth worked off my morning wood with expertise. She had done this enough times now that she knew just what I liked best. Ava went down just far enough without choking herself because she knew better that to upset me again. After some time I took her head and started pushing her down on me to get myself off faster. I splatter my orgasm down Ava's throat and then held her there for a moment to ensure she took all of it. After she was released she came up off my cock gasping for air.

I let her do whatever and sat up on the bed. It was time for me get dressed so I hopped out of the bed. Before going to change myself I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her forehead over to me to give it a kiss.

"Wear the red one that is in your closet. Then you can make breakfast." She hopped off the bed without further instruction. She knew exactly what I was talking about so I was very excited to see her in another piece of lingerie I bought her. It didn't take me that long to dress in my dress shirt and tie, but even so when I came out into the kitchen Ava had already started preparing breakfast. Her attire was even more alluring than I thought it would have been. The piece she was wearing was a deep satin red bustier type top that just barely covered her ass and the panties that covered it. The bra portion had a large bow endowing and accentuating her chest.

It took all my power in order to keep myself attacking her again. The clothing was just hugging her in all the right spots. She looked absolutely delicious; but I decided to let her finish making me food before having my meal. It was sincerely disappointing to know that I was going to have to leave her here for the day just to work. Luckily for me it didn't take long at all for her to finish making the food and she was putting it in front of me.

We were both silent as we consumed our meals but I couldn't help sneaking little peaks at her. It was surprising how comfortable she seemed dressed like this. Part of me was expecting some type of discomfort being so exposed in my kitchen. There was another part of me that loved it though, that she could be so comfortable with me to be like this. I finished my food and took a look at the clock. It was nearly time for me to leave. Ava was still eating when I stood up. I left the plate at my setting for her. Without saying anything to her I went and got my coat from my hall closet. I returned with it just as she was taking the plates to the sink.

"So honey, I have to go to work now. I want the house clean when I get back. If you finish that then you can relax and watch TV but not before. When you are around the house wear my bathrobe; I don't want you running around like that for someone else to see. Expect me around five thirty; I want dinner ready by then."

"Of course sir, I'll have everything ready by the time you come home." I took her hand and dragged her way from the sink. She went willingly and relaxed in my arms. I took a deep loving kiss from her. Ava looped her arms around my neck and let me do whatever I desired with her body. I could tell just from my experience with her that she wanted me to help her get off. Her hips moved closer but I stopped her.

"Not yet my love," I whispered into her ear, "not until tonight. You have to be a good girl and wait for me alright. If you're good I may just give you the reward you're searching for." She whimpered but still backed off. I was pleased with her judgment and obedience. With one last kiss, I walked away to go to my car. I was aware that Ava was following me but didn't turn around to speak to her or stop her. When I was pulling out I took a quick look at the front door to see Ava. She had already put on my bathrobe so at least she was decent. I wouldn't know what to do if she had been outside for the world to see in such a sexy outfit.

Unfortunately for me when I got to work it was very clear that I would not be getting out when I wanted to. The paperwork was piled up on my desk and it looked like it had been a busy night for the people on call. I was no pleased but started sorting through the papers just so I could get home as soon as possible. It was not going to very simple though.

At lunch time my coworkers were trying to entice me into going out with them to eat. While I had made a significant dent in my work I was still nowhere near finished and I wanted to work through lunch.

"Aiden, you're working like a mad man. Got a date tonight or something?" One of my coworkers commented trying to push me into going.

"Actually I do, so I would prefer to be able to get out of here at a reasonable time tonight. Weekends aren't normally my shift, and this is exactly why." I waved a stack of papers in the air just frustrated about the amount of work I still had to do. He kept trying to get me to go out over and over again but I wasn't budging on my decision. Just as I was about to give in one of the secretaries paged me on my phone.

"Mr. Swann, you have someone here to see you. It seems she brought something for you." I had no clue as to whom or what was here for me but I told Joan to let her up all the same. A few moments later Ava was coming through the door of the office. I was surprised to see her and didn't exactly know how to feel about it. The other men that had been trying to get me to go with them suddenly fell silentand just stared at her. I was nervous at first because my mind could only see her in the sexy piece she was wearing this morning. But, of course she had put decent clothes on. Ava had a smile on her lips as she trotted over to get to me.

"Who is she Aiden?" One of my coworkers asked while nudging my shoulder slightly. I rolled my eyes at him and Ava seemed to notice I was on edge. She slowed a little but didn't all together stop coming over.

"This is my girlfriend, and it seems like she has business with me, and only me. So why don't you all go to lunch so we can talk." Ava was on the other side of the desk standing next to me by now. I took her hand and smiled before watching the rest of them leave.

"What are you doing here?" My voice was stern as I asked Ava about her reasons for coming here. She swallowed because she could tell just how annoyed I was.

"You left this morning without any lunch. I just thought you would need it. If you don't want it then I can just go home, I'm sorry if I bothered you." She turned to leave but I stopped her.

"No, it's fine I just don't remember giving you permission to leave the house." I pushed some hair behind her ear, "We'll have to deal with that later. For now however," my hands traveled lower down on her, "I think I need to have a snack." With a gentle push she fell into my lap; she clearly hadn't expected it. I saw her eyes flit to the door but didn't allow her attention to be on the door for very long. Gently I planted butterfly kisses up her neck and collarbone and she moaned lowly. She definitely was excited about what was going on but I could tell she was scared.

"What is it baby?" I sensually whispered in her ear in an attempt to release the tension she had. Her voice was a little shaky when she answered, "People could come in." I pulled back so that I could see her expression. It was no secret to me that she really wanted me to continue but at the moment her fear of getting caught was outweighing her need. My mind flashed back to the list she had given me before. Right on the dislikes list was public humiliation. I would consider this under that category and I knew I needed to back down.

I rubbed Ava's back and leaned back in my chair. "So what did you bring me to eat beautiful?" She gave me a quizzical look before understanding that I was going to do anything, she seemed very relieved. Ava reached over to grab the bag that had my lunch in it. The contents looked quite delicious and it was clear to me she had put thought into what I would have wanted. With her still perched on my lap I ate the food she had brought me very thankfully. When I was done with it Ava reached over to throw it in my trash. She moved to get up off my lap.

"I should go back now Aiden, you have a lot of work to do I don't want to interrupt you." I stopped her quickly thinking about the track she had to walk to get here and get back. It was something I was not willing to have her walk again.

"No Ava, I'm going to call Derek to come get you and bring you back to my place. It's still winter outside and it's not a great route to walk. Besides, if we have to wait for him to get here I have a little more time with you."

"It really isn't necessary to do that, I can walk. I got here didn't I?" My face turned into a serious expression.

"We're going to nip that habit in the butt." She cocked her head to the side trying to figure out what I meant.

"If I say something I don't want you telling me that it's not necessary. You don't have to worry about anything else except doing what I tell you to." She looked like she was utterly shocked by what I had just told her. I ignored the expression and reached into one of my desk drawers for my cell phone. While still ignoring Ava on my lap I dialed Derek's number.

"Hey man, can you do me a favor?" I didn't really bother with the formalities since he had caller id.

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"Ava is here at work with me; I'm swamped so I can't drive her back to my house. Can you come get her for me?"

"Yep, of course I'm actually finishing something up at the mall right now so can she wait like twenty minutes, half hour tops."

"That's actually perfect I'll see you then." We hung up and I went back to giving Ava my attention. She was still looking at me with a shocked expression.

"What's going on with you? I meant what I said and I'm not going to take it back."

"I understand that I was just kind of surprised that you felt that way. Taking on all that responsibility I was just surprised." I smiled at her but didn't say anything. Instead I put my hands under her and lifted her up with me. She gasped but giggled at the same time. Ava obviously had no idea where I was taking her but I was certain she would like it. Just in the back of the office space was a room that was barely ever used. The best part was that it could be locked. I put Ava down on one of the tables in the room. She knew better than to leave from where I had placed her so I went to go lock the door without saying anything.

"So baby we have the room all to ourselves. Everyone is out to lunch. Whatever do you think we should do?" Ava looked at the door a little nervous.

"Promise that no one with know?" Reaching over I dimmed the lights. This was after all a room used for presentations so it had some unique features.

"Now no one will know we are even here." I walked over to lean my hands on the table with her in between them. "There is a back door right over there, so we can leave from there when we're done. No one will know anything." She smiled coyly and reached up to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Take me sir, please I want you." I chuckled as I pushed some hair away so I could get to her neck easier. While I was kissing and nibbling at her neck I made the path clear for me down below. When I had dropped her pants down low enough I spun her around so she was face down on the table and her feet on the ground. My fingers ran up her slit eliciting a gasp from her. Taking a knee I made it so her pussy was even with my face.

My tongue slid up her pussy letting me hear another gasp from Ava. My tongue was pleased to taste no residue of last night escapades on her. Using my fingers I continue to strum Ava's lower half as I started talking to her.

"I see you cleaned yourself out, does your cleanliness extend to your ass as well."

"Of course sir, I kept myself clean for you sir."

"And did you take the morning after pill this morning as well?"

"Yes, I found it in the bathroom. I didn't take a full shower yet however; I didn't think I should without your permission."

"I'm actually pleased, now we get to take one together when I get home. But, if you ask me it seems a shame if I don't make you even messier again." She turned back and nearly stopped my heart. Ava was drop dead gorgeous, her hair framed her face and her cheeks were even rosier and those hood eyes were desperate for some enjoyment. My cock was straining in my pants like the end of a magnet eager to connect with a metal object. She entranced me, made me forget about everything else in the world. If I could have I would have smashed myself into her right at that moment, but I knew better. Taking a step back I only had to say one word to Ava for her to understand, "Kneel."

She was down on the ground in nearly half a second. It was always a good feeling to know she desired me as much as I did her. Again she did not need any prompting to release the beast under my pants. Her eyes sparkled as my member jumped out at her, a reminder of how horny I was. She looked up at me to seek permission before going after my cock. I nodded and she went to work. There was a moment where I thought that I shouldn't be doing this, and that I was taking advantage of her somehow. She quickly put those thoughts at bay though as she moaned onto my cock and started stroking it with her hand. Her mouth came of off me and she looked up at me with a shy smile.

"Sir, will I get to...you know." I chuckled at how she could be so verbal with her wants at times; but other times she was this shy to say certain things. Reaching down I ran my hand on her cheek and then through her hair. Grabbing the hair my fingers become tangled into I put my hand on the back of her head and gently urged her face forward again. This way my hand was keeping her hair away from the action and I could see her face more clearly. Ava understood that I wasn't going to answer her and that she would have to just do what I wanted and see what happened.

Ava bobbed up and down getting very enamored with the flesh in her mouth. The best part of the blowjobs Ava gave me was I could just sit back and enjoy it. There was no need for me to do anything more because she got excited just from giving head. I had closed my eyes to relax while getting serviced but when I reopened them I found something I didn't like. Slowly, in an attempt to be sneaky, Ava was moving her hands closer and closer to the space between her legs. It was no secret what she was trying to get away with.

"What do you think you are doing?" Her hands jumped back and she released me from her mouth. Her eyes were wide as she looked at me. It was so very clear that she knew what she was doing and knew just how unacceptable it was. Her doe eyes were actually extremely amusing to me but I somehow managed to keep a straight and stern face with her. My hand was still in her long locks so I tightened my grip only slightly in order to pick her up off the floor. She whimpered a little from the pulling but didn't fight back.

"I asked you what you were doing Ava." She swallowed hard and winced so I loosened my grip slightly.

"I'm sorry sir, I wasn't thinking. It's just I got distracted and my hands must have moved there without my knowledge." Very slowly, and without saying a word I pulled the scarf off of her neck. I switched where she was placed and put her against the table I had been leaning against. Using the scarf I tied both her hands behind her back; I was very careful to make it tight but not too tight. The last thing either of us needed was to be asked where certain bruises were coming from each time she was with me.

When I was done I stood back to marvel at my work. It was a delicious sight. Ava's hair was slightly messier than usual, her panties were down around her ankles and her arms were tied so that they were bent at the elbows so that he hands could not be used at all.

"Ava why do you think you're in this predicament you are in right now?" I still wanted to look at her helpless figure for a while longer but still tease Ava. There was a big smile across my face but when she went to go answer me she turned around and I dropped the smile. I didn't want her to know just how much I was enjoying this; she needed to think I was upset with her.

"I attempted to touch myself without asking for permission first sir." I raised my hand and gave one of her cheeks a hard swat. She whimpered and curled her hands into fists. Afterward, I massaged the cheek to soothe the area. Then, from there I traveled lower and lower until I came to her pussy. My thumb gently massaged her clit and arched her back while moaning. When I got a reaction out of her I used my other hand to bring down another slap on her other cheek. She squeaked and jumped in fright but quickly forgot as I massaged that cheek as well.

"Are you enjoying this Ava?"

"Yes sir, very much; your hands on me always feel good sir." I gave another slap to her ass.

"That's right my hands on you. So why were your hands trying to touch where my hands belong?"

"I wasn't thinking sir, it was a mistake."

'SLAP!' it was now a rhythm I had created that by now she knew that every answer she gave me would lead to another spank on her bottom.

"Do you think that is a good enough excuse for being naughty?"

"No sir, it's not a good excuse, but my pussy couldn't take not being touched while I was so excited from sucking your cock." This time I responded with two consecutive slaps to her rosy ass.

"Oh so now it is your pussy, and what you want."

12