Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 19

Story Info
A pet's punishment.
4.3k words
4.37
8k
8

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips curled into a smirk as the opportunity presented itself to experience a new rule with Ava. I stood up and went to the kitchen. Ava followed me, clearly unsure if that was what she was meant to do. Part of this 'new normal' would be learned over time. Ava was doing wonderfully, but we still needed to find a naturally flowing rhythm. I started to prepare food for us. I purposely bumped into her and pretended to be annoyed.

"Ava, what are you doing under my feet?" She winced, thinking she was in trouble.

"Go to your bed, foolish little one. I am making dinner right now." I softened my voice so she would know that she wasn't in trouble. She searched the kitchen and found a bed. She rushed there and curled up.

I went back to preparing the food. I felt Ava's eyes watching my every move. I could imagine what was running through her mind, especially when she realized that I was only preparing one plate. I put my place down at the table; then I went to the cupboard to get two pet dishes and a cereal that I had bought.

It was meant to look like dry pet food. I bought Ava personalized pet dishes with her name on them. I took a pet mat from under the sink and put both bowls on the mat by the back door. I could watch Ava from my seat if she ate there.

"Time to eat, Ava." She stepped off her bed and crawled over to the food dishes. She looked up at me with embarrassment written all over her face. I wanted this to not seem like a big deal, so I walked away and started eating my food. Even though I wanted to, I didn't look at Ava, hoping that my carefree attitude would reassure her that this shouldn't be embarrassing for her. I started to hear the clinking of her collar bumping into the dishes. I knew this was a sign that she had decided to eat.

Ava was not done eating when I finished, so I put the plate in the dishwasher and left her to finish. I'm not sure she even noticed me leave. I sat back down in my chair to enjoy more television. Eventually, Ava came looking for me.

Before sitting down, I had moved the bed out from underneath me to see what Ava would do. First, she went to bed, then decided on something else. She decided to come up to me, sit on the carpet, and put her head on my leg. I watched her from the corner of my eye to pretend I was focused on the TV. When her head landed on my knee, I looked down. Ava's big brown eyes were looking into mine with a plea behind them.

"What, does my little kitten want to play?" She picked her head up and meowed. I swore that her tail would be swishing back and forth if she could. I pet her head, turned off the TV, and got up. She followed me down the hallway. I stopped in front of the door to the playroom and looked down at Ava. She had a big smile, so excited to go in. I had a few things to go over before we entered.

"This is the last set of new rules that I have to go over. Pay close attention, Ava. Inside is no longer the spare bedroom. I have finished its redesign to be our playroom. You will never be in this room alone. I will get it if we need something from here to use somewhere else in the house. I will be in charge of cleaning and tidying up here. When we go into this room, you will be the last one inside and the first one out. I will go over the rest inside." I opened the door and walked in. Ava followed behind on her hands and knees. Once she was in, I closed the door.

"I would introduce you to the space, but it would seem that you have already been in here. Haven't you?" I had noticed it when I first saw her. The piece of lingerie she was wearing was stored in the playroom. I hadn't had time to move them to my room yet.

"Just because you didn't know about the rule yet, does not mean you will be forgiven for breaking one, Ava. I had warned you not to go in the playroom before I was ready to show you. You will be punished, my pet." I used the term 'pet' so Ava would understand precisely what her punishment would be. A caning. Ava whimpered and pressed up against my leg. She was trying to ask for forgiveness. I put my hand on her head and continued with my rules.

"As you can see, there are many things for us to play with. Some are for my submissive, some are for my pet, and some are interchangeable." I had worked with Ezra to find out precisely what Ava and I would need.

"I always expect verbal responses while we are inside this room. Playroom etiquette is that my name is never used; only sir or Master is permitted. I will not restrict your orgasms when we play in here. You may cum as much as you like. There is a key to this freedom, though. You will owe me two for every orgasm you have in this room. When you are cumming, you will be expected to announce it, give me the reason and remind me of the number of orgasms you owe me. You will be punished if you do not disclose all of this before your orgasm. So, repeat that back to me. What do you say before you cum?"

"I must inform you that I am cumming; tell you why and how many orgasms I owe you for allowing me, mine Master." She proudly covered all of the rules I had given her in one fell swoop.

"Excellent, Ava. Remember this every time you cum in the playroom. Moving on, we do still have a guest bed. All of this play furniture can be hidden in case we need this as a spare bedroom. You also have a kennel." I leaned against the large cage. I had bought one that was oversized to Ava would have plenty of space.

"Tonight, pet, as part of your punishment, you will sleep in your kennel. You will also lose the two-hour free period that I would give you. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes, sir, your disobedient whore understands, and she apologizes for her disobedience." I pet her head to acknowledge her well-formed response. With that, it was time to start our engines.

I pulled our new Sybian out from under the bed. I glanced at Ava to see her reaction. She watched me closely, wondering why I was taking out a tool for pleasure when she was being punished. I continued to collect the tools I needed from around the room. This included rope, body oil, and the critical piece, the cane. I hung the cane from its leather loop on our bed, where I had installed a hook just for situations like this.

I ordered Ava to mount the Sybian and remove her top. She did as she was told. I was excited to see her nipple piercings again. Ava instinctively flinched back when I reached out to touch them.

"Ava, that was unacceptable. I am adding two more swats to your punishment. Next time, and any time in the future you flinch away, I will take away an hour of your leisure time the next day."

"Yes, sir, I apologize. They are still very sore, and I reacted. Next time I will vocalize my concern. This undisciplined slut accepts this addition to her punishment with understanding." I stood up over here.

"In future punishments, you will be given twenty hits from the crop. Ten will be to your tits, and the other ten to your bottom. Since this is your first punishment, you will receive ten plus the two you earned; the first six will be to your palms since your piercings are still healing. This will be the case for now until they have recovered." She told me that she understood. I started to frog-tie her legs to push her down on the Sybian. I pulled the cuff connectors that matched her collar and cuff set out of my pocket and connected her cuffs.

"While you are receiving your six hits to your hands, you will be expected to ride the Sybian. You are expected to present your hands to me." She moved to do just that, but I stopped her.

"Not yet, darling; first, you need to be warmed up." I reached down and turned on the Sybian. Ava jumped in surprise, then leaned into the sensations. It wasn't long before she was moaning. I slid to her side. While she was lost in the Sybian's touch, I brought my hand down on her ass cheek. She looked at me but was quickly distracted when I turned the machine's vibrations up. I continued this cycle for fifteen hits until I saw Ava straighten her back to try and press herself harder onto the Sybian. I could see she was nearly about to orgasm, so I turned the Sybian's power even higher. She jumped and almost screamed.

"Master! Your whore is cumming because you gave her intense pain and pleasure. Your slut is giving you her body to have two of your orgasms!" Her body started shaking uncontrollably. I turned the torturous machine off so Ava could catch her breath. I picked up the cane and demanded she put her hands out. Her hands were shaky as she extended her arms forward.

"Don't forget to count them." I reminded her. Usually, I wouldn't remind her, but she was so frightened that I wanted to help her. I started lightly tapping her hands; these were the warm-ups. I let the first genuine hit fly, not very hard since it was her hands. Ava winced and balled her hands into fists. Her voice was raspy as she counted.

"One, thank you for punishing your whore, Master."

"Open your hands, Ava, or I will restart," I warned her. She quickly complied. I started the light taps to palms again before her second hit.

"Two, thank you for punishing your whore, Master." I gave her the third one and congratulated her for being halfway through. I turned on the Sybian again to watch her squirm. Her hands were starting to get red as I continued her punishment. Ava finished the first half of her sentence and sat upon the Sybian.

"Six, thank you for punishing your whore Master! Master, your whore is cumming from...." I turned off the machine, and she stopped her body shuddering. Ava looked at me with pleading eyes. I showed her a sadistic smile. I spoke to her gently as I untied her legs.

"You are still free to have that orgasm if you can," I told her, knowing that I had ruined the moment for her. I freed Ava's legs and reclasped her hands behind her back. I pulled Ava into the middle of the room on our new, easy-to-clean carpet. I walked away to get the new rope. Ava stayed put, knowing she shouldn't move.

I threw the rope threw the eye hook I had installed in the ceiling. I laced the ends through Ava's cuffs, so her hands were above her head, secured to the ceiling. I had pulled the ropes tight, so she was a little off-balance on the tips of her toes.

I picked up the cane and started lightly tapping on her butt. She clenched her body in preparation. I didn't want her body to be tense; it would make the punishment more painful. I slid my hand to her pussy and started playing with her clit. Doing so released the tension in Ava's body. That was when I struck hard on her ass. She pulled at the ropes and howled in pain, trying to say what I was looking for.

"One! Thank you for punishing your whore Master!" She looked at me. She saw that I would not stop her torment and corrected her posture. I started with the light taps again. She did the same when her second strike hit her. I was proud that she still counted. She completed her punishment the best she could. I wasn't surprised that she started to cry.

"Six...thank you for punishing your whore, Master. This slut has received twelve strikes to her Master's body. She has learned to follow Master's orders and not deviate from his plan so she will not break Master's rules." I kissed away her tears and told her what a good girl she was. I put the cane away to put her at ease. I picked up the body oil that I had taken. It was to help relax her. She relaxed as my hands massaged her surely aching body.

"Master, it really hurts." She sniffled. I massaged her ass gently.

"I never said it wouldn't," I told her. I looked down to see the striking red lines I had created on her skin. I started to suckle on the nape of her neck. I massaged her body sensually. Ava moaned and pressed her body into me. No doubt she had noticed how hard I was. Her body shuddered against mine.

"Your cheeks look delicious with all the red streaks. They will be there for a while. Every time you sit down, you will remember this. The first time your Master truly punished you. You will never get away with even the smallest or accidental transgression." Her head fell back to lean against my shoulder. She kissed my cheek.

"I understand, Master. I love that my punishment will remind me of today for a long while. Master, I have endured the pain and learned my lesson. May I please have your cock now?" I reached down to unzip my pants.

"Open your legs, Ava," I told her. She quickly shuffled them apart. Her pussy was dripping wet from all that had transpired. I moved her tail out of my way to slide my dick between her legs. I reached forward and held her chin to keep her looking ahead as I plunged into her waiting hole. She moaned at my intrusion. She couldn't move too much, but Ava tried her best to lean forward to give me more access. She couldn't take much and screamed out, releasing all the feelings coursing through her.

"Master! I am cumming because you are fucking me so good. Please use me to cum four times. Your slut prays that you allow her to enjoy your cock while using me for your orgasm." I, too, was full of pent-up sexual energy from Ava's begging, orgasm, and the adrenaline from delivering her punishment. Ava was so tight after her orgasm it was difficult to pump in and out of her.

"Loosen up slut; your fucking pussy is clamping down so hard I can barely move," I told her. I continued fucking her until I reached my climax. I pulled out and splattered my jizz onto her red ass. Ava was out of breath. The ecstasy that coursed through her body was clouding her mind and making it hard for her to grasp reality. Without warning, Ava's legs gave out. I caught her and made sure that I was supporting her weight. I didn't want her to be hurt by the ropes. I held her up and untied her hands.

I carried Ava to the bed. I wasn't done with her yet. I sat to her side on the bed and tied her arms to the bed railings. I trailed down her body and lifted her legs to be bent up against her chest. I slowly pulled the plug out of Ava's ass. She mewled at the feeling of being empty. She only had to wait in that emptiness for a little while before I slid inside her. My entering thrust was careful and slow, but I still bottomed out into her ass.

Ava cried out in pleasure but did not orgasm. I could tell she was trying to control herself because she didn't know what it would mean to owe me more orgasms. Ava begged me as I started to fuck her.

"Fuck me harder, Master! I love it in the ass. I am an ass slut. Getting fucked in the ass is the best! Please, Master, never stop fucking your slut. Fuck me until I can't take any more."

"Do you want more whore? Want me to cum in that tight asshole of yours. Breed you like the fucking cumdumpster you are?"

"Yes, please! Shove your dick so deep in me, so none of your cum is wasted!" Ava came again, and I had a second orgasm too before we needed to take a break. I untied Ava and kissed her.

"Since you were so good, I will give you back your hour of free time tonight." Ava thanked me for allowing her the time back. I went to get some products from our aftercare cabinet. I took some soothing lotion, a water bottle, a granola bar, socks, and a large fleece blanket.

I started firstly by helping Ava put her tail back on. Then I rubbed the soothing lotion on her battered ass. She sighed in contentment as the salve took effect. I put Ava's socks and top back on. After an intense session, Ava's body temperature tended to drop, and I wanted to keep her warm. I took Ava's hand to help balance her on her unsteady feet and walked us out of the room. I made sure to grab the blanket before leaving. I took us back to the living room and sat on my chair. I welcomed Ava to sit on my lap. She was more than happy to climb onto me. I put the blanket over us, and Ava snuggled into my chest.

Her body felt cool against mine as I had anticipated. At first, I was concerned by this phenomenon. After research, I found that it was caused by a sudden stop of the endorphins from rough play, also known as 'sub drop.' Ava's body response to sub drop was to become exhausted and very cold.

I fed Ava sips of water from her bottle before she could fall asleep. I made sure that she took a few bites of the granola bar. When she had enough, she pressed her body into my and hummed. I turned on the television and let her sleep. After a short rest, Ava would be good as new. She would receive her hour of free time when she woke up.

I checked my phone while Ava was asleep on my lap. My call history showed a few missed calls from Eric. My phone rang again, and the caller ID identified it as Eric. I decided to answer the phone.

"Hey man, listen, I can't talk for long. What is so important you need to blow up my phone?"

"Thank god, I was worried you would keep avoiding me." Admittedly I was avoiding him. I didn't know how to talk to him after the last time we had met. "I was trying to invite you and Ava for a drink. I don't want to lose our friendships because I opened my big mouth when I shouldn't have."

"Listen, Eric, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just...you know, I didn't know how to act now that you know. As far as the drink, Ava just moved in this weekend. We were planning on having a quiet weekend in."

"Oh, I'm sorry, man. Congratulations, I hope you both are happy." I looked down at Ava sleeping.

"Listen, how about tomorrow night we order some take out, and you're welcome to come over for dinner. I have to warn you; that we are much more unconventional than just the apparent reason. It might be strange for you."

"I have no idea what that means, but dinner is on me. I'll see you both tomorrow." We said goodbye and hung up the phone. Ava woke up a half-hour later. She did the cutest thing I had seen in a while. Ava woke up nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck. She gave me butterfly kisses up and down my neck.

"You are awake now, sweetheart? Did you have a good nap?" Ava nodded, showing me that she was back into her pet headspace.

"Give me a kiss, good girl." I smiled, letting her reach up to kiss my lips. I pulled her up to straddle me as we enjoyed the kiss. My hands slid down to her ass to give each cheek a gentle squeeze. Ava was forced to break the kiss to let out a pitiful whimper.

"Does it hurt, baby?" She nodded. I gave her a few kisses on her cheeks and neck, and she forgot about her pain.

"This is your free time now. Set a timer on my phone." She took my phone and set the alarm. Ava excused herself for a moment to go to the kitchen. She came back with two large ice packs pressed on her raw cheeks. I couldn't help but giggle because I assumed that was the first thing she would do.

"You can sit on me while you ice your bum," I told her.

"Sorry, sir, but I would rather hold them with my hands. They are sore too."

"Get another pack so you can sit with me. There is something I want to talk about." She got another pack, and we set her up to sit with me in my chair and ice every sore part of her.

"Eric called me while you were asleep. I invited him for dinner tomorrow." Ava's smile turned into a pout at the mere mention of changing our plans.

"Don't pout. I have no intention of leaving you home alone. But that brings up a topic we only lightly touched on in New York. I think you only had Ezra in mind when we discussed protocol with guests. What about Eric?"

"Does Eric know about our dominant and submissive relationship?"

"I plan to talk to him outside before allowing him in. It is fine if you do not want to be in our dynamic around him either."

"If you think that he will be respectful, I have no qualms about continuing our dynamic around him. Like calling you master, following orders, and servicing you in any way that isn't sexual."

"What if I wanted you to be my pet tomorrow for the duration of the visit. Would you be embarrassed to do that?"

"I want to do anything that you wish of me, Master. If you want to show off your pet to Eric, I will be happy to show him. I don't want to expose my body to him, though."

12