Indecent Proposals at 30,000 Feet - Micheal's Dream

Story Info
Addendum to 'Indecent Proposals at 30,000 Feet'.
6.2k words
4.12
6.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers

This is meant to be an addendum to my story, 'Indecent Proposals at 30,000 Feet', not a sequel. While it is not completely necessary to read that story in order to enjoy this one, I still recommend that you do so.

As always, all participants are above the age of 18.

Please forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes I may have missed.

All feedback is welcome.

Enjoy!

***

When we got back from Derica's suite and entered our booth, I immediately climbed into bed and pretended to fall asleep. I was too humiliated to do anything else.

Ten million dollars.

Ten million dollars gone because I had to go and accept that stupid bitch's fucking challenge. I'd never felt so powerless before. She treated me like her own personal fuck toy, and the worst part of all was that she'd made Micheal watch the entire thing from start to finish.

Poor Micheal. Everyone I'd ever been with in my life has had a hard time making me cum, and he was no exception. He tried not to make a big deal out of it, but I knew it hurt his pride, and it must have been so much worse to watch Derica overwhelm me like that. To watch her easily do what he couldn't.

Of course, I'd tried my best to resist her, tried not to let on how good she was making me feel. But after the first few times that she made me cum, I just couldn't hide it anymore. It was like a valve inside me that had been rusted shut was suddenly forced open, and the orgasms just kept coming and coming.

I got so lost in the pleasure that... I even let her kiss me.

Sex was one thing, but my kisses were more intimate. Something that should have been for Micheal and Micheal alone.

But Derica took those, too.

No, I gave them to her. And I gave them willingly.

I listened to Micheal as he shuffled around the room for a while, trying to work up the nerve to say something more to him than the pathetic apology I gave him back in Derica's room. But I just couldn't think of anything, so I kept pretending to be asleep. Eventually, I felt Micheal carefully climb into bed next to me and, before long, he drifted off to sleep as I laid wide awake in the darkness.

Thinking about things I knew I shouldn't.

My hand drifted between my legs as I thought about what Derica had done to me. The way she'd toyed with my body in a way that no one ever had. I gently rubbed my pussy under the bathrobe I still wore, mimicking Derica's movements, trying to recreate the pleasure.

I felt a shiver run through me as I remembered her mouth on my pussy. The way she sucked and tongued my clit as she looked up at me. Intent on making me cum. Not stopping even after she did.

My fingers began to move faster as the memory of her fucking me on the bed entered my mind. Her strength as she held me up. Her hard thrusts that felt so good I forgot about everything.

Felt so good that I even said those things to her...

I dipped my fingers into my pussy, still wet from what Derica had done to me, and tried my best to remain silent. Feelings of guilt and pleasure mixed together as I came quietly next to Micheal's sleeping body.

I laid there, breathing hard in the afterglow of my orgasm, and looked over my shoulder. Fortunately, Micheal was still asleep, but I still felt bad about what I'd just allowed myself to do. I turned away from him and closed my eyes as I curled up into a ball, doing my best to chase thoughts of Derica from my mind.

At some point, I fell asleep.

I woke sometime later when I felt someone sitting on the foot of the bed. When I looked down to see who it was, I nearly screamed.

It was Derica.

She was sitting there wearing a white bathrobe like mine, and staring at me with her deep blue eyes. Her dark ebony skin, made darker by the low light, was highlighted by the bathrobe as it loosely fell about her body.

I sat up quickly on the bed, feeling my pussy get tight as I looked at her. As if it was remembering what this woman had done to it not too long ago. As if it were urging me to let her do it again.

"Sleep well, love?" she asked smoothly.

Her voice brought me back to my senses, if only partially.

"W-what the fuck are you doing here?!" I demanded, trying to get control of the shakiness in my voice. "How did you get in?!"

"Well, that is my name on the side of this plane, love. There's no such thing as a locked door for me here."

"Well get the fuck out, you crazy bitch!" I yelled, but she just sat there with a slow smile spreading across her face.

I turned to Micheal and started shaking him.

"Micheal, wake up! That bitch actually came into our fucking room!"

But he didn't respond.

"Micheal?" I said as I shook him again. "Micheal, what's wrong?! Wake up!"

"Oh, he's not going to wake up for at least a few more hours, love," Derica said calmly.

I shot her a glare so heated I felt like I could have melted ice with it.

"What the fuck did you do to him?!"

"Oh, I just gave him something to help him sleep," she said innocently.

I looked back at Micheal's sleeping face, and the reality of the situation suddenly hit me. I was alone with Derica. I was alone with the crazy rich bitch. And Micheal had probably been drugged, leaving us completely defenseless. Given those circumstances, I did the only thing that I could think to do.

"HELP!! SOMEBODY, PLEASE HELP US!!"

There had to be an air marshal on this flight. My only hope was to get his attention.

"SOMEONE!! MY BOYFRIEND'S BEEN DRUGGED!! PLEASE GET HELP!!"

I stopped shouting to catch my breath, and Derica took the opportunity to say something that sent a chill down my spine.

"All the booths are soundproof, love," she said with a smile.

Her calm demeanor in the face of my frantic yelling told me that she was telling the truth. I was trapped. My eyes darted to the door. The only chance of escape. I leapt off the bed, reaching for the door handle as I did so, but Derica had speed to match her strength.

"Uh-uh," she said as she easily intercepted me, catching me in a bear-hug and pinning my arms to my sides.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled, struggling against her grip; but she was just too strong for me.

Without warning, Derica put her hot wet mouth on the sensitive skin of my neck, and I felt a very unwanted shiver of pleasure run through my body.

"Stop it, you fucking bitch!" I yelled through gritted teeth. "Get off me!"

Derica ignored my protests and continued to kiss me on my neck despite my struggling. She slowly started walking me back to the bed until I was forced to fall back on it with her on top of me. When her grip briefly relaxed, I took the opportunity to ball up my fists and fight her with everything that I had.

"Oh!" she said in surprise as she just barely managed to dodge my fist as it sailed past her head.

I laid there on my back frantically kicking and punching for several seconds as Derica tried to restrain me. I managed to land a few blows, but they didn't phase Derica at all. In fact, she seemed to find my attempts to hurt her amusing, much to my chagrin.

She slid in between my legs after one of my kicks missed, and I screamed in frustration as she caught my wrists and pinned them to the bed above my head.

"Get off me, you fucking bitch!"

"God, love!" she said with a laugh. "You really are a feisty bird!"

During the struggle, the front of our robes had come undone, revealing our naked bodies. Derica leaned down and took one of my nipples into her mouth, sucking hard on it as she slowly rubbed her pussy against mine. Again, I felt pleasure run through me and shuddered as her soft lips slid against my hardening clit.

It felt so good. But still, I resisted.

"Stop it!" I yelled, a little more weakly, and struggled hard enough to free my nipple from her mouth.

Derica brought her face up to mine and stole a quick kiss from me before I could turn away.

"Why are you fighting me so hard," she asked. "Aren't you happy that mommy came to see you?"

"Fuck off, bitch! You're not my mother!" I said hotly.

Derica smirked at me.

"That's not what you said an hour ago. Or don't you remember?"

I glared up at her, but at the same time, I felt my face go red with embarrassment as I recalled how I willingly called her 'mommy' as she fucked me with the strap-on. At the same time, I felt a pleasant ache in my pussy at the memory of being dominated and broke eye contact with her. Derica followed my gaze and looked over at Micheal.

"Is it because of him?" she asked. "Are you being faithful to the man who gave you to me so easily?"

"Nobody gave you anything," I spat.

She laughed.

"Remember when you had your little bathroom break, love? I took the opportunity to ask sleepy beauty here if he was enjoying the show, and he told me it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. He got a little nervous when I told him that I was planning to get a little rougher, but as you saw, he ultimately went along with it."

For a brief moment, I felt my anger waver as doubt crept into my mind. But I did my best to ignore it.

"Bullshit! You're lying! Micheal wouldn't do that to me! He was just doing what he had to do to get the money!"

Derica cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh really, love? Then, if it was just for the money, why didn't he stop me?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I said, giving up on trying to escape her grip. "That was part of the deal, wasn't it?! He had to sit there and watch, or we wouldn't get any of the money!"

"Yes, love," she said, calm in the face of my screaming. "But you lost money every time I made you cum, and I did that ten times in the first half-hour of the three hours we agreed to, and Micheal was well aware of that. I told him to keep count, remember? He knew you wouldn't last."

"So?" I said defiantly, but even I could hear a little uncertainty in my voice.

Derica leaned away from me and gave me a level look.

"So, if your dear boyfriend really was just doing it for the money, as you say, then why didn't he stop me when he realized you were going to lose it all anyway? Why did he just sit there watching while I fucked the shit out of you?"

I didn't answer her. Instead, I turned to look at Micheal's sleeping face and found myself echoing Derica's question; why hadn't he stopped her? Micheal had never been timid, so it's not like he was afraid to stand up to her. So why didn't he make her stop?

Derica leaned back down and whispered in my ear.

"Because he liked it," she said, as if reading my thoughts. "He liked watching you get a proper fucking by another woman."

At that moment, Derica relaxed her grip on my wrists and began slowly dragging her hands down my arms.

"Though I probably bruised his ego a bit at the end there," she said as she placed a hot, wet kiss on my neck that made me flinch. "Has he ever managed to make you call him 'daddy', love? I'm guessing not."

I still didn't answer her. Her words were like venom in my mind. Letting Derica fuck me had been the most frustrating, humiliating, and confusing experience of my life. It had been a struggle for me to get through it. I thought it had been a struggle for Micheal, too. But if it hadn't. If he really was just sitting back and enjoying the show...

"Typical college boy," Derica said with a laugh. "Only thinking with his cock. I think I saw him stroking himself through his pants while we were having fun. Didn't he say something about you not being 'some random chick on pornhub'? Might want to ask him about that one, lo—"

Derica stopped short and looked up at me. Tears of anger and frustration were filling my eyes as I glared at Micheal. Why the fuck didn't he help me? Why did I go through all that shit? For nothing? Just so he could have something to watch?

I looked at Derica who had been watching me silently. I couldn't really tell through the tears blurring my vision, but it almost looked like she was smirking. However, when I blinked the tears out of my eyes, the look on her face was one of concern.

"Oh, love," she said as she took my face in her hands. "Did I say too much? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset."

She used her thumbs to wipe away my tears as they fell down the sides of my face, and looked at me so intently that I felt my heart beat faster.

"Here. Let mommy make it all better," she said as she slowly lowered her face down to mine.

Her blue eyes arrested my gaze as she grew closer to me, and I saw her lips begin to part in preparation for what could only be a kiss. I felt my mouth opening in anticipation as I remembered the kiss we shared in her suite. But just as our lips were about to touch, Micheal shifted in his sleep and I abruptly turned away from her.

"What?" Derica asked with a hint of exasperation in her voice. "Still trying to be faithful after the way he treated you?"

I gritted my teeth and glared at Micheal again. I was furious with him for abandoning me just so he could get his jollies, but he was still my boyfriend, and I didn't feel comfortable doing this with him sleeping right next to me.

"What do... What do you want?" I said, surprised at how weak my voice had become. "Why are you here?"

"I told you, love," she said in a sultry voice. "I came to see you. I was hoping you and I could have another go before the plane landed. Without the audience this time."

"But... But the deal is over," I said, placing my hands on her shoulders but not pushing her away. "I already lost all the money."

"That's right, love," she said as she slid in between my legs. "This isn't about money, and it isn't about entertaining your boyfriend. This is just about you... And me."

Once again, Derica's mouth returned to my neck as she kissed me wetly, and I let out a moan as her strong arms encircled my body. Violent shivers ran through me as I felt her soft naked body press against my own. I should have been fighting her. I should have been resisting. But I couldn't deny the intense pleasure I felt at her touch. And Derica had awakened something deep within me back in her suite.

A desire to be controlled. A desire to be taken. A desire to have someone utterly dominate me sexually. Even if that someone was another woman. Micheal couldn't do it. No one had ever been able to do it. But Derica could. And now. Dear god. Now I just wanted her to do it again.

Derica slowly began trailing kisses down my body. Her mouth was like liquid fire. I felt my skin flushing where ever she placed her soft wet kisses. She stopped at my breasts and lingered there for such a long time; sucking their soft flesh into her mouth and rolling her tongue around my rapidly hardening nipples.

She eventually returned to her descent, kissing and sucking of the skin of my stomach as she got lower and lower. All pretense of resistance on my part was gone at this point, and I found myself placing my hands on her head and gently pushing on it. Derica's eyes flashed up at me, full of lust and laughter, as she finally gave me what I wanted.

It was like every cell in my body released a sigh when I felt her mouth come into contact with my pussy. Her soft lips and tongue parting my folds. And then my breath caught in my throat as she found my clit and gently sucked it into her mouth. My entire body trembled as she smothered it with her tongue, making long, slow circular motions that forced a moan from my throat.

I could hear erotic wet sounds coming from Derica's mouth as she sucked on my clit. The skillful movements of her tongue slowly becoming more and more aggressive. I let out another cry and arched my back as the sensations threatened to overwhelm me. I wasn't use to so much pleasure. It was too intense. I started to pull away from her to try and give myself some relief, but Derica hooked her arms around my thighs and held me firmly in place.

I began clawing at the bedsheets as Derica returned her mouth to my pussy when my hand came into contact with something strange. I looked over and saw that I had grabbed on to Micheal's shirt by accident. He was still asleep, but I didn't care about that. In fact, I found myself glaring at him.

Is this what you wanted to see? I thought. Is this what you gave me up for, you selfish bastard? It serves you right that you're going to sleep through the whole thing.

I kept looking at him as Derica lavished attention on my hard clit with her soft, wet tongue. I could feel myself get even wetter at the thought of letting Derica make me cum right next to Micheal as he slept, and I started grinding my pussy into her feasting mouth.

When I felt the orgasm coming, I ran my fingers through Derica's short hair. When I looked down, I found her staring back up at me. She'd been watching me stare at Micheal, and something in her eyes told me that she was just as turned on by the situation as I was.

Derica's tongue moved faster and she sucked on my clit harder as we gazed into each other's eyes. When I came, I took fistfuls of her hair in my hands and practically screamed as the intense pleasure tore through me. My body bucked and shook, but Derica easily held on to me and kept pursuing my pleasure. An orgasm that would have lasted a few seconds with Micheal felt like it went on for a minute with Derica.

However, just as she had done back in her suite, Derica gave me no time for rest. Little sucking noises escaped her lips as she continued to lash my clit with her tongue, and I reflexively locked my legs around her neck as she gave me another powerful, trembling orgasm right on the heels of the last.

"Derica... Derica, please wait," I pleaded when she kept sucking on my clit, despite making me cum twice already. But she didn't listen.

Instead, I felt her slide two of her fingers into my dripping wet pussy. When she began fingering my g-spot in time with the movements of her tongue, I threw my head back onto my pillow and lost all sense of myself. My whole world shrank down to the place between my legs where Derica had me completely at her mercy. Then she made me cum. She made me cum over and over.

"Oh fffffuuuck!!" I cried as the first orgasm overwhelmed me.

My whole body went rigid as I raised my hips off the bed. But Derica kept control of me and to continued to finger and suck me without pause

"Oh, god! Oh, god!! OH, GOD!!" I screamed as the second orgasm came, awkwardly arching my back as Derica pinned down my lower body.

I looked down and saw that Derica's eyes were closed. All of her attention was focused on her mouth on my clit and her fingers in my pussy. I felt several small orgasms break over my body in short order as she continued to finger me, and I knew that something very big was coming.

"Derica... Derica..." I breathed needfully as I looked down at her eating my pussy.

She must have heard it in my voice because her eyes popped open and she looked up at me. Something about those piercing blue eyes staring up at me with her face buried in my cunt pushed me over the edge. My body trembled violently, and my vision became unfocused as I silently came; the sheer intensity of my pleasure robbing me of my voice. The only sound I could hear was my pussy juice hitting Derica's face as I squirted all over her.

When the aftershocks of my orgasm finally came to an end, Derica climbed back up my body and tried to kiss me again, and, this time, I let her. I put my arms around her neck and plunged my tongue into her open mouth, earning a surprised moan from her in return.

I could taste the remains of my orgasm as her tongue entered my mouth, and we laid there kissing for a long time before Derica slowly rose off of me and stepped off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked in a whine, frustrated by the sudden loss of contact with her.

Derica didn't answer. She just stood at the foot of the bed and pulled something out of the pocket of her robe. It was the strap-on she'd used on me earlier. She let her robe fall to the floor and stepped into the strap-on's harness with practiced ease. She licked her hand and began stroking it absently as she climbed back onto the bed on her knees. When she began spreading my legs, I resisted.

LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers
12