Indecent Proposals at 30,000 Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers

Yep, I thought, remembering my earlier opinion of her. She's definitely a crazy bitch.

"Ooooookaaaay," said Kat, sounding as if she'd come to the same conclusion as I. "Well, it was wonderful meeting you. Sorry for wasting your time. Thanks for the money, though. Come on Micheal."

We both rose from our seats and began making our way to the exit when Derica stopped us in our tracks.

"Two hundred fifty thousand," she said pleasantly.

Kat stopped and looked back at her causing me to do the same. "What?" she asked rudely.

"I'll give you two hundred and fifty thousand dollars if you agree," Derica said in the same pleasant voice.

"Jesus Christ," Kat said in exasperation and we started walking again.

"Five hundred thousand," she called, causing the two of us to look at each other for a brief moment, but we kept walking.

Just before we reached the door, Derica called out one last time, "Five million dollars."

Kat and I looked at each other again, her face mirroring the shock and confusion that must have been apparent on my own, when I heard clicking sounds coming from behind me. I turned to look for the cause and saw that Derica had produced four briefcases and was placing them on table between the loveseats as she opened them.

Each of the briefcases was filled with stacked rows of one hundred dollar bills, more money than I had ever seen in one place in my entire life.

"I will give each of you five million dollars in cash, if you agree to my proposal," Derica said. "Please, sit, I'm not going to make you do anything that you don't agree to, and it won't hurt to hear me out, now will it?"

Kat and I both looked at the money for moment before finally looking at each other. "What do you think?" she asked.

I shrugged. "You're the one with the most to lose her, babe. All she wants me to do is watch."

"Yea, I bet you'll love that," she said snidely.

"Oh, shut up. Look I'll go along with whatever you decide, okay? If you wanna go, then we go," I said, and meant it; as tempting as the stacks of money on the table were, Kat was still more important to me.

Kat stood there for a moment with a frown on her face before she addressed Derica, "Okay, we'll listen. But no touching."

"Not yet, at least," Derica said coyly before gesturing for us to sit down again. Kat gave her a dirty look as we all returned to our seats but it didn't have the desired affect because Derica only laughed in response.

"So what," Kat said abruptly as she sat down, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "you wanna play 'lesbian twister' with me on the couch or something?

"No, I was actually hoping to use the bed," Derica said sincerely as pointed to the bed behind her.

Kat glowered at her in annoyance causing Derica to laugh again.

"Listen, let me be clear about what I'm proposing," Derica began after she'd collected herself, "what I want is to rent the two of you for the next three hours; Katarina's body and Micheal's eyes. If Katarina tells me to stop, or Micheal stops watching, or either of you leave the room before I am finished, you forfeit the money."

When neither of us voiced a complaint, she continued, "In exchange, I agree to put Katarina's comfort first; if something I am doing is hurting her, I will stop; if there is something she doesn't want to do, I won't force her to do it," then she gave Kat an amorous look and added in a sultry tone, "but that doesn't mean I won't try to change her mind."

"Down girl," Kat said dryly, rebuffing Derica's advances.

Derica laughed again, apparently enjoying Kat's standoffish behavior. "Well, if you can abide by my rules, by the time this flight lands in Dubai, you will be ten million dollars richer. What do you say? Any complaints? Concerns? Questions?"

Kat was quiet for a long moment, her eyes shifting between Derica and the obscene amount of money sitting on the table in front of us. Finally, she turned to me, "Babe, are you sure you're okay with this?"

I could tell that she was on the verge of agreeing to Derica's proposal but needed me to give her the go ahead. I decided to speak my mind and, hopefully, put hers at ease in the process.

"Look Kat, to be honest, no, I'm not okay with it; watching you have sex with someone else, even a woman, is not something that I need to see. Yes, watching two girls can be hot, but you're my girlfriend, not some random chick on Pornhub. The only reason I'm even considering this is..." I left my sentence unfinished as I glanced at briefcases filled with money on the table.

Kat followed my gaze and sat in silence for a moment with a thoughtful look on her face.

"No kinky stuff," she said suddenly, her eyes leaving the money to look at Derica.

Derica cocked an eyebrow, "Define 'kinky', love."

"I don't know," Kat said, casting about for an answer. "No whips...or chains...or whatever weird stuff you rich people do for fun."

"So you just want me to fuck you normally," Derica asked smoothly.

"I don't want you to do anything," Kat shot back with a tiny bit of hostility.

"Okay, okay," Derica said through her laughter. "Don't worry, I'll keep it vanilla, love. Anything else?"

Kat thought again for a moment, "No anal."

"What!?" Derica said sounding almost horrified. "Why not, love?"

"Well, I mean, I've never done it before, and one of my friends told me that it doesn't even feel that good so—"

"Wait," Derica interrupted, "how long have the two of you been together?"

Kat and I both answered her at the same time:

"I don't see how that's any of—", Kat began.

"Three years," I said, drawing an exasperated look from Kat.

"Sorry, babe." I said a little sheepishly.

Derica laughed again, "Three years together and you still haven't given him your ass?" Then she leaned in my direction and made a show of whispering to me behind her hand, "Micheal, I hate to break it to you, but I don't think she's the one."

"Oh, fuck right off!" Kat roared, rising from her seat and causing Derica to fall back in a fit of laughter.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Derica said with her hands held up in a disarming manner, "I was only teasing. Please, sit down, love."

Kat continued to stand for a moment, glaring at Derica, before slowly lowering herself back onto the loveseat.

Derica smiled pleasantly at both of us for a moment before she spoke, "Five hundred thousand."

"What?" Kat said gruffly, still annoyed at Derica's little joke.

"For your bum, love; I will give you each an extra five hundred thousand dollars on top of the ten-million I'm already giving you. I promise to be gentle, and if you really don't like it, I'll stop and you can keep the extra million. Does that sound reasonable?"

Kat gave me a side-long glance and I knew exactly what she was thinking; I'd tried to get her to do anal before and she'd turned me down for the same reason's she'd just given Derica. The idea of giving a stranger something she had yet to give me must have made her uncomfortable and she wanted to know how I felt about it.

"Why not?" I shrugged, deciding not to make a big deal out it. "We'll make an extra million, and maybe you'll end up being less of a tight ass as a bonus," I made a bad pun hoping to ease the tension.

"Ha,ha," Kat laughed dryly, "I hope get you jealous of her," she said, sticking her tongue out at me.

"I'll do my best," Derica said suddenly, causing us both to look at her.

She was leaning forward with her legs crossed and her chin propped on her hand, watching our exchange with an unreadable expression on her face.

Kat shot me a quick look that seemed to say, 'What the fuck?' before addressing Derica again.

"Okay, whatever," Kat said in resignation. "Eleven million dollars for three hours, right? Fine." She rose from her seat and started walking toward Derica, "Bring it on, bitch." But Derica lazily raised one hand in a warding gesture and Kat stopped in her tracks.

"Your a feisty bird, aren't you, love?" she said, a small smile spreading across her face, her blue eyes drifting slowly over Kat's body as she spoke. "How would you like the opportunity to triple your earnings with a little friendly competition between us girls?"

Kat looked at her askance, "What kind of competition?"

Oh shit, I thought, and hoped Kat wasn't about to write a check her ass couldn't cash.

"Simple, really," Derica began. "Just a competition to see how long you can go without having an orgasm. For each orgasm you have, I will reduce the amount of money you will receive; fifty dollars for the first orgasm, and then doubling for each orgasm thereafter. If you have any money left at the end of our time together, I'll triple it."

Derica leaned back on the loveseat with a self satisfied grin on her face, "Do you accept my challenge?"

I heaved an internal sigh of relief. Kat was a bit of a cold fish in bed and took nearly an hour just to cum once. At first I'd thought it was my fault but she assured me that she'd been like that all her life. If Derica wanted to place bets on how many times she could make Kat cum, even with three hours on her side, this was going to be easy money.

Kat smiled smugly like a pool shark who'd found an easy mark, "Sure, I'm game. But how are we going to keep count? Honor system?"

"No, I think not, love," said Derica as she reached into the pocket of her pantsuit, "I have a much better idea." She produced a small wristband that looked like an external heart monitor and leaned forward to hand it to Kat, "Here, put this on."

Kat took the odd device from Derica's outstretched hand and eyed it dubiously. "What is this?" she asked.

"It's a little toy that I'm delivering to a friend in Dubai," said Derica. "She's a dominatrix and wanted an easier way to keep track of the pleasure of her female clients, so I had this made for her. Just put it on your wrist and it will make a sound whenever you have an orgasm."

Kat slipped the wristband on to her wrist and it immediately beeped four times in quick succession. "I think it's broken," she said flatly.

Derica laughed, "No, love, It's working. That sound just means that it's established a baseline. It will make a different sound when you have an orgasm, more of a chime, and it will be much louder."

Derica turned to me, "That's where you come in, Micheal; I want you to keep count of Katarina's orgasms. Of course, I will be keeping track of them as well, but I might end up missing a few in the heat of the moment, if you catch my meaning," she said with a devilish grin on her face.

"Yea, sure," I said noncommittally. It's wasn't like I was going to have much to count anyway.

"Oh, one last thing, Micheal," Derica continued, excitement creeping into her voice. "The device also tracks the intensity of the orgasm: one chime for a small orgasm, two chimes for a larger orgasm, and three chimes for a very intense orgasm," Derica winked at Kat after she said 'intense orgasm' and Kat rolled her eyes in response.

"For the purposes of this little contest, we will ignore the small orgasms and only count the large and intense ones. Sound good?" she asked, looking back and forth between us expectantly.

Kat and I looked at each other but neither of us said anything.

"Lovely," said Derica as she slide backwards on the loveseat and spread her legs wide.

"Well then, love." she said, grinning at Kat and making a come hither gesture with her finger, "Come to mommy."

Kat rolled her eyes and closed the distance between her and Derica. "What do you want me to do?" she asked, still standing and looking at Derica's spread legs with a cocked eyebrow.

Derica pointed to the spot on the loveseat between her legs. "Sit," she said. "Facing Micheal."

Kat did as she was told, turning to face me and practically flouncing onto the loveseat causing Derica to laugh. Our eyes met and she gave me a tight smile as Derica straddled her from behind.

"Have you ever been with a woman before," Derica asked in a low, sultry voice as she brought her hands up to gently cup Kat's breasts and slowly began planting kisses on her shoulder.

"Once," Kat replied disinterestedly. "Freshmen year of college."

"Only once?" Derica pressed, her kisses gradually rising higher on Kat's neck.

"I just wanted to try it," Kat said as she stared at a spot on the wall behind me. "It wasn't that great. I like doing it with men more."

Derica's kisses had reached the top of Kat's neck and she began kissing her up and down along her spine. "And how would you know that if you only tried once?"

Kat whipped her head around and glowered at Derica, "Are these questions really necessary? You said you wanted to fuck, not talk."

"Shhh," Derica said soothingly, planting kisses on Kat's ckeek. "I'm not trying to make you upset, love. I'm just want to get a feel for you, that's all."

Kat continued to glare at Derica for a moment longer before turning back in my direction.

Derica began kissing Kat's neck down the other side, "The girl you experimented with, did she make you cum?" she asked.

"Not really, no," said Kat in a resigned manner as she submitted to the interrogation.

Derica's blue eyes briefly met mine before she asked her next question, "Does he make you cum?"

Kat heaved an exasperated sigh, "Yes, he makes me cum."

Derica's hands slowly slid under Kat's tank top and began fondling her breasts, "And how many times does he make you cum when you have sex?"

"I dunno," Kat said, "once or twice usually."

Derica stopped everything she was doing, "Once or twice?" she repeated in disbelief.

Kat turned and looked her in the eye, "That's right, love," she said, mocking Derica's speech pattern. "It's just the way I am; I've never been able to cum more than once or twice at a time with anyone. Good luck trying to change that." Then she turned and resumed staring at the wall as if she intended to ignore everything that was happening.

"Really now?" Derica said after a pause. "I guess I'll have to do my best, won't I love?" She took one of her hands out from under Kat's tank top and licked her fingers before slowly sliding it down the front of Kat's yoga pants.

Kat flinched in surprise slightly at the sudden intrusion of Derica's hand but quickly composed herself. "Whatever. You'll excuse me if I don't cheer you on."

"Oh, you're gonna cheer for me, love," Derica said breathily as her unseen hand began to make circular motions between Kat's legs. "Just you wait."

Kat kept her eyes locked on the wall as she allowed the woman to have free reign over her body; Derica's full lips continued to trail slow kisses along her neck and shoulders; the hand still under her tank top lazily fondled her soft breasts, and the hand between her legs continued it's steady circular motion.

Still, throughout all this, Kat showed no reaction. Not a wince, not a whimper; just stone cold indifference. I thought that I was in for the most erotically uneventful three hours of my life.

But then the coughing started.

"—Ahem—," Kat cleared her throat as Derica continued to molest her.

Then she did it again a moment later, "—Ahem—," and shifted her gaze to a new spot on the wall.

"Are you okay, love?" Derica asked innocently as the hand she had in Kat's pants continued to work at her pussy. "Would you like some water?"

"No, -Ahem- I'm fine," Kat said, pursing her lips.

Derica smirked before returning to kissing Kat's neck, the hand rubbing her pussy moving a little faster than before.

Kat closed her eyes and began taking slow, deep breathes in through her nose and holding them for a few seconds before letting them out. She balled her hands into tights fists before releasing them and slowly rocked her hips in time with the movements of Derica's hand.

When Derica's hand started moving a little faster, Kat opened her eyes and slowly titled her head back to stare at the ceiling. The deep breathes she'd been taking gradually became more shallow, the subtle movements of her hips grew slightly more pronounced, and her tightly pursed lips parted ever so slightly until—

—DING—

A sound cut through the room originating from the wristband Kat was wearing. Kat's eyes met mine for a moment, but she quickly looked away, a mixture of embarrassment and frustration showing on her face. Derica, for her part, grinned at me from over Kat's shoulder.

"Micheal, I think she likes me," she said in a sultry tone.

"Shut the fuck up," hissed Kat, but some of the fire had clearly left her voice making it sound more like a whine.

"No," Derica said playfully, clearly enjoying Kat's frustration. "Lift up your arms."

"What?" Kat said turning to Derica.

Derica took the opportunity to steal a quick kiss from Kat, causing her to flinch and reflexively pull her lips into her mouth. Derica smiled at her reaction, "Lift up your arms so I can take off your top; I want to see those tits."

Kat scowled but did as she was told and allowed Derica to pull her tank top over her head revealing her perky breasts, her nipples appearing to have grown hard from Derica's prolonged stimulation.

Derica discarded the tank top and resumed her assault on Kat's body. I could see her fingers sinking in to the soft flesh of Kat's breasts as she groped them while her other hand resumed rubbing her pussy, it's pace steadily increasing.

At first Kat seemed to be trying to ignore Derica's renewed attentions, but it wasn't very long before her hips were rocking again and little frustrated moans started coming from her throat. And once again—

—DING—

The wristband chimed and Kat let out a low growl of frustration, but her hips continued their steady back and forth motion almost as if she didn't have control over them anymore.

Derica appeared to be enjoying the stimulation of Kat's gyrating hips and I could see her begin to grind her crotch against Kat's butt as she continued to rub her pussy.

"Oooo, you have a nice ass, love," Derica cooed into her ear.

Kat groaned and began sliding forward on the loveseat.

"No you don't," Derica said as she pulled Kat back towards her, hooking one of her legs around her to keep her in place. "You keep that ass right here. I want to feel it on my pussy," she said and began to hump her again while rubbing her pussy even faster.

Unable to move her hips as she wanted, Kat's rocking motions shifted to her upper body, leaning back and forth with a grimace on her face like she was fighting something. Our eyes met again, longer this time, before she looked down at the floor and began dragging her teeth across her bottom lip.

"Fuck..." she said in a low whisper. "Oh, fuck... Jesus..."

Kat leaned forward so far that her head was almost touching her knees and Derica leaned forward with her, planting kisses down her back.

"That's right, love," Derica said sweetly between kisses. "Come for mommy. Come. Come."

"Oh God..." Kat whispered, her body tensing as her hands gripped the cushions of the loveseat, "Oh fuck—"

—DING—DING—

Kat's body trembled as the orgasm tore through her and strangled moans emanated from her throat as she endured the aftershocks. She was usually more vocal when we were making love, but now she struggled to remain silent, almost as if she were trying to deny the fact that Derica had just made her cum.

"That's one," said Derica smoothly, still grinding her pussy into Kat's ass as she allowed her to recover from her orgasm. "Let's see if we can give you an even bigger one, shall we?"

Derica turned Kat's body so that she was now sitting sideways between her legs, cradling her upper body with one arm. She used her free hand to slid Kat's yoga pants down to her knees and then slowly inserted the two middle fingers of her hand into what must have been Kat's very wet pussy.

I could tell from the way Derica's hand was moving that she was trying to stimulate her g-spot, and she must have been doing a good job because it wasn't long before Kat started making those frustrated moans again and shifting around in Derica's lap.

LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers