Indentured Pervitude 11

Story Info
Now that they're married, a lot of things have changed.
3.9k words
4.57
2k
4

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 11

by Rachael DMM

Tom was mad the whole ride home from the airport. It was all Wendy could do not to laugh every time she thought about what happened.

She had slipped her new dildo, Marco, into Tom's bag after he had packed it. Customs pulled him aside when they landed, and opened his bag. The TSA agent took the big, black cock out of his carry-on and held it up for all to see. There were more than a few giggles from the women, and some suspicious looks from the men. It had worked out even better than Wendy had imagined. From the look the TSA agent gave her, Wendy knew she was a fellow pervert and was intentionally making a spectacle of the situation. She never expected to have allies like that as the degenerate freak she was becoming.

It was nice to be home, but home felt more foreign than being in another country. Wendy couldn't deny that she wasn't the same person as she was before they left for their honeymoon. Maybe she should just forget all that and try to get back to normal. But normal wasn't what she wanted...not anymore.

The first thing she did was take a shower. Once she was clean and fresh after the long trip, she went naked to her hiding spot and retrieved Buzz. She sprawled out on her bed and opened her legs. Tom was there unpacking still. She didn't care, she'd been waiting for this the entire journey back from Italy.

Wendy flicked on her vibrator and that sound sent happy chills up her spine. Marco was good, but Buzz was her first love. She touched the vibrating toy to her deprived clit and squealed with surprised delight. She'd almost forgotten how good that first touch felt. Wendy settled in and began "massaging" the area around her pussy, circling in slowly toward her warm, wet center.

Tom became distracted, looking horny and dismayed at the same time.

"Where did you get that thing?"

She didn't want to answer, but she needed to rub his face in it just a little. "I've had this for a while now. Once I realized you weren't going to bother giving me orgasms, I had to find something that would. Now, be quiet so I can come."

Tom bit his lip, maybe to keep him from saying something stupid, and put a pile of his clothes in the hamper.

"Can I stay?"

"Yeah...sure...just don't bother me..."

"Is it okay if I...?"

"Jerk off? No, I don't think so. Watch and learn, my love. See what I have to do to get my rocks off around here." That was unnecessarily cruel, but she didn't care. It was important that he knew just how lousy a lover he had been over the years. It was the only way he'd learn to be better.

Buzz circled in tighter and tighter and was back against her clit. This time there was no squealing. Just a long, satisfied moan. "Fuck, that feels so good," she said, tapping the area around her clit lightly. She wanted to go to town on herself, but she also wanted to prolong the enjoyment and make it last. This wasn't going to be a life-changing orgasm like her first time with Marco, but it was going to be a mind-blower - she could just sense it.

Tom unzipped his pants and let his erection out...or, more accurately, his self-directed arousal as she'd come to know it. She checked to make sure he wasn't stroking. It wasn't easy, but he was behaving himself, so she allowed him to remain exposed. It also gave her something to look at as she played with herself. She watched the pre-cum leak from the tip of his cock and smiled. This was really exciting for him. It was as close to a compliment as she would get from him. She decided she'd take it, and buzzed her nipples for a few seconds each before going back to her needful pussy.

"No matter how hard I try, my dick will never be able to do that for you," he groused. Was he jealous of Buzz? She knew for sure he was jealous of Marco. He was just going to have to get used to sharing her pussy with them unless he figured out a way to up his game. But that wasn't her problem, it was his. She had solved her problem, and she slipped the toy inside her and the vibrations resonated through her whole vulva. She was so happy!

"I'm going to come, Tom. I'm going to come so hard," she wanted to make sure his attention was totally focused on her. "Do you want to see me come? You want to see me make my pussy come right now?"

"Uh...yeah, of course..." he reached for his stiff cock, then remembered himself and let his hand drop. "Do you want me to come on your tits or anything?"

"Shut up! I'm right there!" Her body writhed and she arched her back, lifting her ass up off the bed. Tom let out a strangled whimper upon seeing this, knowing he was missing out. He opened his mouth to say something, thought better of it, and kept quiet.

"I love fucking myself," Wendy moaned, humping herself up into her vibrator. "It feels so good...so fucking good...God, I'm going to come...shit...shit, I'm coming...yeah, there it is!'

Wendy cried out and her pussy clamped tight around Buzz. She collapsed on the bed, brought her legs together, and tried to make it last as long as she could, wailing with unrestrained pleasure the whole time. After it was finally over, she had to laugh.

It wasn't just the flood of happy feelings that were saturating every nerve in her body, but the thought that it wasn't too long ago that she didn't feel confident enough to express her joy so vocally, especially not for Tom to hear. Of course, he was never the one responsible for making her feel that way, so maybe it was for other reasons as well.

She luxuriated in her post-orgasmic bliss. Writhing on the bed, touching her body, feeling her breasts, fingering her sopping wet pussy then bringing those fingers to her lips so she could taste her intimate self. That was another thing she'd never think of doing in front of Tom, but she no longer cared. If he wanted to judge her for indulging in the celebration of her own body, then fuck him - let him judge all he wanted to. She was going to do what made her feel good, and that is what mattered more than anything.

She sucked her juices from her fingers, gave them a little sniff, and went back for more. She noticed Tom's dick dripping more pre-cum as he stood in the corner watching helplessly. "Get over here," she ordered and he came to the bedside.

Wendy considered his sexy cock, and watched the thick fluid leaking from the tip. She didn't want to suck him, but she did want to taste it. She leaned over and licked the end of his cock. Her mom was right, it did taste better than his actual load. Lighter...sweeter. She took another long lick, then fingered herself to yet another orgasm as she leisurely fed on his dribbling dick, never letting him have the satisfaction of having an orgasm himself.

~ ~ ~

It took a couple of weeks, but they settled back into their regular routine...with a few exceptions. Wendy was now openly masturbating whenever the mood took her - usually with Tom there to watch. Sometimes she'd let him jerk off, but mostly she made him suffer. She actually considered getting one of those cock cage things that they used in BDSM circles so he couldn't even get a hard-on as he watched. But, that would be too mean - even for her.

They still fucked, plenty. More than they used to - at least four times a week, often more. Maybe this "no fapping" rule was a better idea than she realized. Now when Tom got horny, she was his only outlet. That worked out nicely...for her. Unfortunately, he still wasn't getting the job done.

He was trying, she could tell, but if she wanted to come while having sex with him she had to get on top. She came close once when he was doing her from behind, but then he blew his load and it was over before she could get there.

It was nice that she could just roll over, get her vibe from her nightstand drawer, and get herself off without having to finger herself quickly before he got back from the bathroom. She was free to make herself come as much as she wanted and to masturbate for as long as it took. But she had to figure out how to make their sex good enough that she could come while they were doing it...no matter what position they were in.

One night, while riding Marco to a gut-churning orgasm as Tom stood by and watched uselessly, she had an idea. It was an evil idea, but worth a try. She waited until the next day, worked it all through in her mind, and decided to go for it.

That night, Tom was sucking her tits and fingering her. His foreplay game had improved, that was for sure. He climbed on top of her, and she opened her legs to him. The tip of his cock found her willing hole without anyone having to use their hands. He eased himself forward and entered her. When he was as far in as he could go, Wendy hugged him to her and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me deep."

And Tom came, just like that. "Oops," he uttered.

"Oops?"

"I came," he said apologetically.

"You're still hard right?"

"Yeah."

"Then keep going. Make me come," she said like a true slut.

Tom nodded enthusiastically, feeling a misplaced confidence that he could somehow manage that given that he hadn't been able to do it before except by accident. He began pumping into her with gusto. Wendy enjoyed it while it lasted, but in less than a minute he was soft and slipped out of her with a sad little squelch.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry, it happens sometimes," she said diplomatically.

"It's just, I guess, because you're so hot that I couldn't hold back."

"Yes," she kissed him, "that must be it."

Wendy was surprised that the voice commands had worked so well. "Fuck me deep," was programmed to make him ejaculate instantly. It was a phrase she had never said to him before, and normally never would - since he wasn't capable of "going deep." And "Make me come" was another phrase that had fallen out of her sex talk, knowing it wasn't something he could do. That phrase was linked to the erection function and made him go soft. It had all worked out exactly according to her plan. Now all she had to do was be patient, and let things develop.

The next night she gave Tom permission to jerk off. He seemed more excited about that than when he fucked her. She watched him beat off while she vibed her pussy. Maybe as well as being an exhibitionist, she was also a voyeur. She did really get off to watching the couple across the way during their honeymoon, and "monitoring" Tom's masturbation sessions was a highlight of her week. She would have to look more into that particular kink. Maybe there was something to it.

The following day, she got down on all fours between the TV and Tom while he was watching one of his sportsball games. She was naked, her pussy swollen and wet, She'd just fucked Marco in the other room, but she had kept it quiet so Tom didn't know. "C'mon, babe, give it to me."

Tom had his dick out before the commercial ended and was going at her from behind. From the noises he was making she could tell he was into it. She almost wanted to give it a chance to see if he could actually make her come this time, but she had to follow through with the plan.

"Oh, yes, fuck me deep." she moaned and wiggled her butt.

"Gaaahhh!" Tom whimpered as he came.

"I'm almost there," Wendy lied. "Make me come."

He managed a few more pumps before he was too limp to do any more.

"Fuck. I don't know what's going on with me."

"You could finish me off with your tongue," Wendy suggested, wiggling her butt some more and forcing his cum out of her pussy. She could feel it oozing down over her stiff clit, which felt nice.

"Ah, no thanks," he said, putting his dick away and going back to the sofa.

"Okay, then, I guess I'll just have to go take care of myself...again."

She could tell that wounded him, and as she walked to the bedroom she put a little extra sway in her step to make sure he knew what he would be missing out on. Instead of using a toy, she went at herself with just fingers this time, licking them as she did. Something about being all lubed up with a fresh load of sperm drove her wild. And the taste of it...mmm. So dirty.

But, the foundation was laid. After his next "premature" ejaculation she would put the next phase of her plan into action. She no longer questioned if she was doing the right thing or not, so there wasn't even an issue with feelings of guilt about this one. Tom was going to give her what she wanted, one way or another.

~ ~ ~

Later that evening, once she was sated, she wanted a snack. She normally would have put on a robe, but this time she didn't bother. She was an exhibitionist after all. She could feel Tom's eyes on her naked body as she came out of the bedroom and slowly walked past him to the kitchen. It was easy, but it still felt good.

Wendy nibbled a few chunks of the watermelon she cut up earlier that day, and had a glass of iced tea. She was already thinking about her next orgasm. Maybe she should bring the laptop to the bedroom with her and watch some porn. A test to see if she really was a voyeur.

As she walked back through the living room, Tom spoke up. "Y'know, I was thinking..."

Wendy stopped and looked at him, hands on her hips. "Oh, were you? And what is it exactly that you were thinking, dear?"

"I don't know, just that maybe...I was thinking about how hot you'd look in something..."

"Something?"

Nothing weird, or anything like that, but...whatever. Something like maybe some stockings...?"

"Stockings? Are you serious?"

"No, it was just an idea. Something silly, that's all..."

Wendy sensed another opportunity here. "Go on..."

"Oh, well, okay...you know how sexy I think you look when you wear pantyhose. Your legs...and how it turns me on. And maybe you'd want to wear some around the house. Not pantyhose, unless that's what you want, but I was thinking along the lines of those thigh-high kind of stockings, the ones you wear with a garter belt thing. That would be hot."

"Yes...yes it would be." She suddenly realized where the opportunity lay. "That would be totally hot, but I don't really have time to go shopping for that kind of stuff. How about, while I'm at work tomorrow you go out and find some stockings and a garter that you think is especially sexy. When I get home, we'll have some play time."

"Really? That would be awesome! Yeah, definitely. But I promise, it won't be anything too slutty. I'll find something classy, I swear."

"Classy...slutty..." Wendy shrugged. "Makes no difference to me."

"Okay, sweet. This is going to be so good."

"I hope so." She widened her stance and rubbed her pussy vigorously. "Mmm...I'm going to get myself off one more time, then go to sleep. Can't wait to see what you get us for tomorrow."

She left him there with a boner, knowing that there was nothing he could do with it. Damn, it was good to be the boss. So good...

~ ~ ~

Wendy's phone rang. She checked and saw it was her mother. She normally wouldn't answer her cell phone at work unless it was an emergency, but she hadn't talked to her since she got back from the honeymoon.

"Hey, Mom, what's up?"

"Oh, hi, nothing...really."

"You sound strange, what's going on?"

"Nothing. It's just...never mind that - how was your trip? I loved Italy, but that was twenty years ago when I went."

"It was fantastic. Please, thank Daddy again for me - that was the best present ever...after the upgrade."

"Oh, good, I'm glad to know that worked out for you."

"Let's just say it's coming in handy. I'm still figuring all the new functions out, but it's been incredibly useful so far."

"You have no idea how jealous I am of you. Maybe Tom can talk your father into becoming indebted to one of those crypto companies. I'd love to have what you have."

"Be careful what you wish for, Mom. It's a lot of responsibility, and it can present a whole host of moral dilemmas - on a daily basis."

"I'm sure you'll figure it all out. But enough about that, how was the honeymoon sex?"

"Mom!" It wasn't like her mother to come right out and ask something like that. Wendy didn't know quite how to handle it. "It was...fine...I guess."

"Ugh, your father had me walking funny for a week after our honeymoon. Ah, those were the days..."

Again, who was this woman? What had gotten into her? Of course, it made sense that she would be walking funny after her honeymoon. She was a virgin on her wedding night, and apparently, her dad was hung like a horse. No wonder. She couldn't help being a little jealous of her mom. That was new.

"Anyway, since you brought up sex, I was wondering about something..." her mom hedged.

"Okay, what were you wondering about?"

"If, um, y'know...the thing we talked about..."

"The thing? What thing?"

"About what you said about letting me, well...do something with Tom."

The penny dropped. "Oh, right, about you blowing him?"

"Yes, I guess that's it, in so many words. I just didn't know if you changed your mind now that you've had time to think about it."

"Mom, we already talked about this. Do you really want to suck his dick that bad?"

There was a long pause. "It's not that, really, it's just...yes. Yes, I do. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it ever since you suggested it. I thought it was ridiculous at first, that maybe you were just joking, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it." She took a calming breath and Wendy waited. "If you don't really want this to happen I would completely understand. I mean, I am your mother after all and that kind of thing would be...I don't know what it would be, but a lot of people would think it was weird."

"What would be so weird about it?" Wendy had a list of her own, but she wanted to hear what her mom had to say about it.

"For one thing, you're not supposed to have sex with your son-in-law."

"It wouldn't be sex, Mom. It's just a blowjob. Not a big deal."

"Times are different, I suppose. That used to be a big deal, even back in the olden days when I was blowing strange guys for your father. I had to always keep it a secret or I'd get a reputation no girl wanted." There was a pause, and the sound of pots and pans clanking - Mom was putting the clean dishes away. "Well, okay then it's 'just' a blowjob, but he's still your husband. That doesn't seem right."

"He's also my property to do with as I please, remember?"

"How could I forget? But don't you love him?"

"Of course I do. Very much. I also love you, and I want you to be happy. Tom likes getting blowjobs, and you like giving blowjobs, so why not?"

"And it doesn't bother you that he'd be cheating on you?"

"Oh, please, this wouldn't be cheating. Not if I order him to do it. It would be more like we were swingers, or something like that. Cheating with permission. Like you and Daddy used to do."

"Okay, maybe that makes a little more sense. Are you completely sure you'd be okay with this? You wouldn't tell your father or anything?"

"Certainly not. It'll be our little secret. Your reputation is safe with me."

"Okay, then let's do it! I can come by tonight if that would be okay."

"So soon?" Wendy remembered she promised Tom to do the stocking thing that night. She was unable to contain the evil grin that came to her face. "You know what, Mom, tonight would be perfect. Come by at 7:00."

"I'll be there! Oh, and one other thing. It's not a big deal, but would it be okay if while I was sucking your husband off I got naked? I won't if you don't want him to see me like that, but it turns me on like crazy to do that with no clothes on."

"You've seen him naked, so why not? I'm sure Tom will love finally getting to see those big knockers of yours. He's pretty bored with my itty bitties."

"Oh, stop it, you have a lovely figure. Once you have kids your will get bigger, I promise." Again with the grandchildren. The woman was relentless.

"Okay, I have to go, I'm at work. I'll see you tonight. I'm looking forward to it!"

12