Indentured Pervitude 14

Story Info
She strays from her comfort zone & gets the oral she craves.
5.1k words
4.75
1.7k
4

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 14

by Rachael DMM

"Is this really going to happen?" Emma asked, absently massaging her big boobs as she lay there in Wendy's bed.

Wendy began stripping. "I'm going to watch you make yourself come while I finger myself if that's what you think is going to happen."

"I'm good with that. I always wanted to do something like this, I just never imagined it would be with you."

"Same here." She told herself she was going to wait for Emma to invite her to suck her off, as tempted as she was to dive right in and take control. "You have a beautiful pussy."

"Thanks. Oh! Yours is bald - how cute is that? Did Tom shave you?"

"He did, actually, on our honeymoon."

"That's so hot. I shaved mine once back when Vic and me were dating, but it looked weird. My pussy is too fat, I need some hair to make it look nice."

"Stop that, I bet it looked amazing." Wendy was naked and touching herself. The best of both worlds - exhibitionist and voyeur all at once. "I love your meaty pussy lips, and is that your clit? It's huge!"

"Ugh, don't look at that! Vic calls it my dicklette, so embarrassing."

"C'mon, show me, I want to see it."

Emma parted her outer lips, pulled back her hood, and brandished her erect clit toward her friend. Wendy never knew she was packing such a surprise down there. "It's disgusting," Emma said, trying to deflect.

"It's the most beautiful clit I've ever seen." It was the only clit she'd ever seen besides her own.

"You're just saying that, but...I'm glad you like it." She pinched it between her thumb and forefinger and began jerking it like a tiny cock. Wendy's was so small she could only rub hers with a fingertip. She was unreasonably jealous. "I think my clit is why I come so easily."

That made sense. No wonder Tom was able to give her multiple orgasms. It wasn't him, it was her. That made Wendy feel better.

"I'm so jealous of you."

"Sometimes I can come just by walking around in a tight pair of jeans. It can be weird when it happens at the mall, or at work. But it still feels great."

"I bet it does. That is so damned sexy. I don't know how Vic can keep his hands off of you for so long."

"He manages it somehow." Emma bit her lower lip like she did when she was embarrassed to say something. "Do...ah...do you want to touch it?"

"Can I?"

"Of course. You're my best friend. And you just let me fuck your husband. I think it's the least I could do."

"I don't know if you're doing me a favor, or I'm doing one for you!" Wendy climbed on the bed before she took back her offer. She got up between her outstretched legs and marveled at Emma's clit up close. "Oh, wow, I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"I've never touched another woman like this before."

"Seriously? But you went to college!"

"I did, but I was studying."

"Nerd. I turned into a huge lesbo when I was in college."

"You must have been very popular." Wendy reached out a finger and touched the tip of her friend's clit. A strange tingle ran through her and she knew she wanted more.

"I guess so. My Sophomore and Junior years were almost exclusively pussy for me. I can't believe you didn't get down with any chicks in college. That was the time to experiment."

"I guess I'm just a late bloomer." Wendy circled a finger around Emma's stiffness. It had a tiny head shaped like a penis. Just amazing. Emma held herself open and let her explore on her own. Their friendship would never be the same after this, but Wendy wasn't worried about that.

"Do you want to?" Emma asked.

"Want to what?"

"Suck it?"

"Suck...it?" Wendy backed off surprised. It was what she was hoping for, but never expected to actually get the go-ahead. "No...I couldn't...we're...I'm not a...how would I even..."

"Wendy, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and suck my damn clit."

"But..."

"But nothing. You told me your husband doesn't eat pussy, and you were right - he didn't even pretend to offer me head. And now I'm dying to get sucked. You're here, between my legs, touching my big, fat clit, and I'm going to need you to get in there and do it. You owe me."

Wendy wasn't sure about her accounting, but she couldn't very well say no. "Okay, but I have no idea what I'm doing, so don't expect too much..."

"Stop teasing and just suck it, bitch!"

Wendy closed her eyes, took a deep breath, stuck her tongue out, and eased her head forward. Almost immediately her tongue was on Emma's pussy...on her clit. She could smell a potent mix of her pussy juices and her husband's cum. It was an enticing combination and reminded her that just a few minutes ago Tom's cock was fucking this vagina. That was an unexpectedly exciting thought.

She parted her lips just enough to wrap them around Emma's substantial clit. This was it, no going back now. She was about to officially become a lesbian...or maybe just bi. Did it count if it was only this once, right? Maybe that would just make her bi-curious. That she could live with.

"Suck it...nice. There you go...the whole thing...you got it. Just like that. Suck my dick, slut."

The dirty talk helped her relax - made it seem like she wasn't the only freak there. She sucked, and licked, and sucked some more. It was divine. She wanted to keep going...experimenting.

Wendy moved down lower and probed with her tongue until she found Emma's opening. She circled it a few times, noticing how different it tasted from her own flavor. She didn't know why she expected all pussies to taste the same. Maybe she needed to try at least one more before she made any assumptions. She went deeper. Maybe it was just Tom's cum she was tasting...

"Oh, yeah, tongue fuck me. Get in there. Now we're talking, you pussy-eating whore."

She was a pussy eating whore, Wendy decided. Not only that, but she liked it. So much better than having to suck a dick. It was now an even bigger mystery why Tom didn't absolutely love doing this for her. Did her pussy really stink that bad? Or was it something else?

Wendy explored. Kissing, licking, and sucking different parts of her friend's pussy. She ran her tongue down over that naughty space just below her vagina and above her asshole. Suckled on those big lips - together, and individually, then made her way back to that glorious clit. It seemed impossible, but it felt like it had gotten even bigger. She latched on and made love to it with her mouth. She was gratified by the noises it elicited from Emma. She must be doing something right.

"Shit, you're going to make me come! Suck it! Harder! I'm going to come in your face...right in your pretty little face, bitch. Yeah, eat me! Eat that motherfucking cunt!"

Emma suddenly clamped her thighs around her head and held her tight. Wendy couldn't breathe, her face was crushed up against Emma's very wet, and very meaty, pussy. It was amazing and scary all at once.

Emma bucked, moaned, and pulled at Wendy's hair. She couldn't help but feel proud that she was the one that did that to her. She was the one who made her come like that. It felt like a real accomplishment. She made Tom come all the time, but that was easy. This was something she didn't know if she could do. Now she knew.

Emma relaxed and let her go. Wendy gasped for air. "Fuck...that was the best. Are you sure you never did that before?"

"I'm certain," Wendy said, still a bit breathless. "But I want to do it again, that I'm sure about."

"You can eat my pussy anytime, baby girl."

"So now I'm 'baby girl'? Not your slut bitch whore?"

"Oh, God, I did say that, didn't I? I'm sorry, I get all crazy sometimes and don't know what I'm saying. You know I love you." Emma pulled her friend up and hugged her.

Wendy had never hugged a naked woman before...it felt nice, so soft. They cuddled for a minute before Wendy couldn't take it any longer. "Emma, would it be okay if I played with your boobs a little?"

"Do you really have to ask? After you just gave me the orgasm of the year, you think I'm going to say no? Play all you want, lover."

That sounded weird coming from her, but that didn't stop her from grabbing a handful of boob. Wendy never wanted big boobs until that moment. She loved her own titties, just enough but not too much. But too much looked like it would be a lot of fun. And, as she jiggled Emma's boob, it was a hell of a lot of fun!

"You want to suck on them, don't you?" Emma could see the hungry look in her eye.

Wendy nodded. Emma squeezed her boobs together and offered her nipples up to her. Wendy immediately accepted that invitation and began sucking on the nearest nipple. She was able to lick her own (barely), but this was something else entirely. She never understood the male obsession with boobs, but it all suddenly made sense. It was soothing in a very nurturing way. Satisfying some deeply primal drive. It was evolutionary...something inborn in everyone. She shifted to the other nipple, and the experience wasn't at all diminished.

But why was she suddenly thinking about her mom's boobs? Emma's were big, but she was sure her mom's were bigger. Not by a lot, but still. Did she want to suck her mom's boobs? That was ridiculous. But if the opportunity ever came along...

"Damn, that feels good," Emma purred. "But I was wondering if you'd like to get that kitty of yours taken care of?"

"Nah, I'm okay," Wendy lied, then thought twice. "Wait, how would you take care of it?"

Emma flicked her tongue suggestively. "I think you know."

"Oh, my...I, um...don't know..." Why did the idea of letting her do that scare her so much? It was all she ever wanted and couldn't get. And now someone was offering to go down on her, willingly, and it was freaking her out a little.

"What don't you know?" Emma pushed her back on the bed and rolled on top of her, kissing her neck.

"I don't know...if I can do that..." she wanted to scream at herself. What was she doing?

"Well, you know the old saying: you lick my pussy, and I lick yours."

"I...I never heard that one before."

"How about this, if you won't let me taste your pussy, then I'm going to have to taste mine."

"Huh?"

Emma licked Wendy's lips. "There it is. Damn, my pussy tastes good." That turned into a kiss, a French kiss, and Wendy didn't fight it. Tom hadn't Frenched her since he proposed almost a year ago. She let herself relax and enjoy it. And she also was really enjoying Emma's wandering hand. A tweak of a nipple, a caress along her side, a grope of her ass cheek, and a feathery touch across her bald mound.

"Okay, I give," Wendy said after pulling out of the increasingly passionate kiss. "Do it," she said and pushed Emma down there. She went willingly.

Wendy was nervous and didn't know why. Would Emma hate it with her like Tom did? Would she say something if she did? Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Then her tongue ran the length of her slit from hole to clit and her entire body came alive. It wasn't a good idea, it was a great idea!

"Oh, Emma...fuck yeah!" Her tongue began to flutter, barely touching the tips of her pussy lips. It was sweet torture. She wanted to shove her pussy up into her face, but she let her do it her way. The fluttering reached her little clitty, and it was like sparklers were going off all over her body. This was already better than all the times Tom ever gave her oral combined.

Emma parted Wendy's legs wider, and really got in there. It felt like she took her whole vulva into her mouth and began suckling. Wendy had to scream it was so good. "Oh, God! More! Please!" Wendy pulled her legs back and held them up, trying to give Emma full access to everything down there. And she took advantage of that.

Her tongue was soft on her clit, undulating in all directions at once, it seemed. She went lower, and her tongue became hard as it entered her. Tom never did that! But it wasn't being penetrated that felt so good, as it was the idea of it. But then she began to lick around the circumference of her opening, and that was something altogether wonderful.

"Oh, Emma, lick me...that feels so fucking good...lick my pussy..." Saying the words made it real in a way it otherwise wasn't. It could have just been another fantasy, but saying these things out loud confirmed it like nothing else could. "Eat me...eat my fucking pussy..." she wailed.

Emma went back to her clit and settled into a steady rhythm. Tongue, lips, suck, tongue, lips, suck, over and over again. Less than a minute of that and Wendy was nearing orgasm. She humped her friend's face and was about to lose her mind. "Oh, God, I'm going to come. Keep going, keep going, eat it, eat my cunt, make my cunt come!"

And it was suddenly happening. Her orgasm erupted like a force of nature and took hold of her. Her mind went blank of everything except for the scintillating sensation she was experiencing. How was it possible to feel so good? How was it possible that another woman made her feel that? When Tom gave her oral sex, if you could even call it that, it felt okay but nothing like what just happened. Wendy's world was rocked yet again, and she didn't know if she could handle it this time.

Emma came up and held her. She didn't say anything, knowing that Wendy needed some time to contemplate what she'd done and enjoy the fading ripples of a profoundly fantastic orgasm.

"Was it okay?" Wendy asked timidly, not knowing if she wanted to hear the answer. "Down there, I mean."

"Mmmm...it was more than okay." Emma hugged her and playfully nipped at a nip.

"But it tasted okay to you?"

"You tell me," she kissed her, sliding her tongue into her lover's mouth. Wendy could taste her own pussy there and gently sucked in her tongue until Emma took it back. "How did that taste to you?"

"Good...real good." She went back for more. Meanwhile, Emma's hand moved down between her legs and toyed with her still-sensitive clit. If she wasn't careful, she was going to make her come again. "But...do I stink? Does it smell bad or anything? You can be honest with me, I need to know."

"Your pussy is perfect. It smells delicious...just like you." Emma nuzzled her neck with kisses causing Wendy to giggle and cringe. Emma inserted a finger into her vagina, then added a second and massaged her inner walls like only another woman knew how to do.

"Then I just don't understand why Tom won't go down on me. I worry that it was my fault."

"Nothing is your fault, he's just a jerk, that's all." Emma slowly drew her fingers out and reached even lower. Wendy was surprised when she felt her touch at the threshold of her anus. It was nice, unexpected, but nice. "I had a boyfriend once who was like that. Refused to eat me out. It was some kind of stupid macho thing. He said something dumb like eating pussy makes you gay or some shit like that. I dumped him a week later. He's probably sucking dicks down at the bus station these days."

Wendy laughed, but she decided she wasn't going to accept Tom's refusal to give her oral pleasure any longer. It was about time she got what she wanted. Emma didn't put up with that kind of shit from her husband, and she certainly didn't need to tolerate that kind of disrespect from her slave. If he wanted to be worthy of the title "love" slave, then he better start coming through on the love part of the equation.

"Can we do this again?" Emma asked, teasing Wendy's butthole. Why did that feel so good?

"Should we?"

"I think so. And, from the way you were screaming just now, I would be surprised if you didn't think so, too."

"That was easily the best head I've ever gotten, no way I can deny that, but..."

"But what?" The tip of her finger eased into her butthole. It should have felt weird or wrong, but it was like the next logical step in her journey of sexual depravity.

"But...is that who I am?"

"It's who you are now, don't you think?"

"Maybe. Keep going."

Emma's finger went deeper. Wendy never had anything enter her butt before, she was always scared when it came to that. Why was she scared? She couldn't think of why just then, but instead tried to embrace the good feeling it was giving her.

'How's that?"

"Amazing. Kinky, but amazing."

"Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Actually, they usually go together. Here, I'll prove it. Turn over."

"Do what?"

"Get on all fours for me."

"Why?"

"You'll see. I have a feeling that I'm about to change everything you ever knew about sex."

That sounded ominous, but Wendy twisted and got onto her knees. Emma pushed her head down into the pillows so her butt was up in the air. She felt very vulnerable and exposed in that position, which is probably exactly what her friend wanted.

"What are you going to do?" Wendy asked nervously, unable to predict what was coming next.

"I want it to be a surprise. Now hold still."

She felt hands on her butt cheeks. Emma was going to eat her pussy from behind? Would it really make that much of a difference? Maybe? Then it happened. Emma licked her asshole.

Wendy squealed and clenched up. She tried to get away, but Emma held her in place and went back in for more. Wendy was mortified. If she was worried about how her pussy smelled, what might be going on back there? This was crazy!

"Emma, stop! That's my asshole!"

"Mmmm...it sure is. Just relax and let me eat this beautiful ass."

"It's too much," Wendy protested even as she stopped fighting it. "You shouldn't...uuuuhhh."

"There you go...you feel that?" She caressed her asshole with her tongue. "You like that?"

Wendy never felt anything like it before...but she unclenched and tried to make sense of what was going on. "I love it," she growled. "You're totally licking my asshole."

"I sure as hell am. And now I'm going to tongue fuck it." And she did just that. It felt incredible. Wendy was having a hard time catching her breath as she pushed her ass back into Emma's face, silently begging for more.

"This is insane. It's so wrong...nobody really does this...it's...it's..."

"Fucking amazing are the words you're looking for, slut." she resumed lapping at her friend's virgin anus. "I had to train Vic how to do this, and now he eats my ass at least once a week. He loves it. Especially because if he does me good enough, he gets a nice butt licking of his own."

"You lick your husband's asshole?" Wendy had to acknowledge that it did feel incredible, but it didn't seem like something that would ever give her an orgasm.

"I do. He jacks off like a madman while I suck his butt. You should hear him roar when he busts a nut that way." She returned to her oral ministrations and began finger fucking Wendy's pussy at the same time. The combination was the key, she realized. It was obvious now the butt stuff was meant to enhance an otherwise normal orgasm. She couldn't wait to find out what that was going to be like! And it wasn't going to take long before she found out...

"This can't be happening," Wendy breathed, luxuriating in the perverse joy of it all.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No!"

"Then tell me what you want."

"I want...you to lick me..."

"Where?"

Emma was forcing her to talk dirty. She wanted to pretend like she resented that, but she couldn't. "My ass...lick my butt...tongue fuck my asshole, you cunt-fucking whore!"

That did the trick. Wendy couldn't believe she actually said that, but it felt good to just drop all her inhibitions and say what she was thinking. She hoped she didn't offend Emma - but, based on her renewed fervor between her ass cheeks it only seemed to have spurred her on.

"Oh, yeah...finger me...finger my pussy...just like that...perfect." Wendy couldn't have done it better herself - which seemed impossible. But, Emma handled her vagina like a virtuoso. Tom couldn't even come close to this on his best day. It took a woman, it seemed, to know how to touch a woman. "Yeah...suck me...I love it...suck my asshole, bitch!"

12