Indentured Pervitude 17

Story Info
Tom orders new shoes, and OPB agent Angela violates protocol.
3.7k words
4.46
1.5k
3

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shoe shopping was never Tom's thing. It was just something you had to do every once in a while. A functional chore that he put little or no thought into. Pick the shoes, make sure they fit, and you're done. But, when it came to ladies' shoes, that wasn't the case.

To begin with, there were too many options. Dozens of different designs, hundreds of different styles, and an endless combination of colors and heels and straps. Stiletto, wedge, and kitten heels were just the beginning. Mules, pumps, slingbacks - and that's not even getting into the boots! It was overwhelming, and yet Tom was committed to finding just the right pair for his men's nine-and-a-halfs.

The practical research alone took him most of the morning. He surprised himself with how important finding the right shoes had become for him. Something comfortable that still looked sexy. He didn't know why that mattered to him, but he wanted to impress Wendy with his choice. He didn't want to come off like a clompy doofus. It was silly, but he wanted her to be turned on when she saw him in his new heels.

He ended up coming back to a pair of red, patent-leather pumps with three-inch heels. They weren't anything wild - not like the stripper shoes he checked out and immediately dismissed - but they were classy and very sexy. They had a glossy sheen to them and what looked like a manageable heel. The sharp fronts might crush his toes a bit, but he wouldn't be wearing them that long...if things went according to plan.

Tom continued searching so he would have a couple different options when he changed outfits. He liked Wendy's suggestion of something in white. It reminded him of the white lingerie she wore that one night on the honeymoon that really got him going. He was able to settle on a white pair fairly quickly. They looked like they'd be easy to wear, with just a single strap over the toes and another around the ankle. And the ankle strap had a bunch of dangly rhinestone accents that would turn him on if he were a guy. What the fuck was he thinking? All this crossdressing nonsense was messing with his mind. He put a pair of those in his shopping cart and quickly checked out. Then a new worry cropped up.

The white pair were open-toed...did that mean he would have to get a pedicure? He'd never had one before, and never planned on it, but would his feet look awful in those shoes without one? Would he have to get his toenails polished? It might look ridiculous if he didn't. He loved it when Wendy did her nails in a hot color. It would have to be something that would show through the stockings - something bright and bold. Maybe he could just do it himself.

He weighed the humiliation of going to a nail salon against that of buying stuff at a cosmetics counter in a store. This was messing with his head more than it should be. He'd worry about it when he had to. No need to get all worked up about it until the shoes actually arrived and he figured out if they even fit him.

He thought about going back into his order and changing it to expedited shipping but then reconsidered. He shouldn't be this excited about getting his own high heels. This was all Wendy's weird kink, not his. They'd arrive whenever they arrived, and that was that.

It was a foolish undertaking, but strangely enough, he was looking forward to giving it a try.

~ ~ ~

Wendy walked into the bedroom and caught Tom pawing around in her panty drawer. She watched him for a moment before clearing her throat and alerting him to her presence.

That startled him, and he dropped what he was holding and looked around guiltily.

"Oh, hey...snuck up on me..."

"I guess so." The fact that he was naked made it impossible for him to hide the fact that he was hard. "And just what do you think you're doing, mister? Have you become one of those freaks who likes to sniff women's panties?"

"No!" he quickly denied...a little too loudly. "I was just...looking, that's all..."

"Looking?" She didn't know what was going on, but whatever he was up to was making her horny for some reason. She had actually just assumed he was fishing around for something to wear, but with the way he was reacting, she suspected something else was at play. "For what?"

Tom shrugged, knowing there was no escape. "Nothing...I was just thinking..."

"Thinking...about?"

"About the thing you wore that one night during the honeymoon. You know..."

"I wore a lot of things...what specifically?" She knew what he was talking about, but she didn't want to make it too easy for him.

"The white one...y'know, with the corset thing that boosted your tits up, but didn't cover them all the way. And the frilly panties that went with it...the crotchless ones. It was...you looked real sexy in that."

"Did I? You never said anything about it that night." She walked across to her closet as he tried to close her panty drawer without much luck.

"Yeah, so, I just kind of got all worked up, and was thinking about you wearing that, is all..."

"You mean wearing this?" she asked. He turned to see her holding up a black, padded hanger that held the lingerie set in question. His mouth began to water as he remembered her body when she had that on. So fucking hot.

"Yeah...that's the one..." A drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his dick and dribbled down the length of his erection. Wendy couldn't deny that she loved that she could still have that effect on him after so many years together. "You look so hot in it..."

"Do I?" she considered the flimsy ensemble...her bridal "come fuck me" attire. It seemed to have done the trick and was now paying dividends. "You really think this looks hot on me?" she asked coyly.

"Totally! I couldn't wait to fuck you when I saw you wearing it," Tom assured her, knowing he was definitely getting laid that night. Maybe not a big deal when it was your own wife, but more of an accomplishment when it was your owner and mistress. "Seriously sexy."

Wendy nodded, then walked over to him. Was she going to grab his dick? Maybe suck it for him? Or would she get dressed up for him and let him have his way with her?

She held the outfit up to his chest and nodded. "I think you're right. You would look seriously sexy wearing this."

He felt like a bucket of cold water had just been dumped over his head. "No...not for...I meant for you...but, you don't...not really..." He hated how weak and pathetic he sounded. He also hated that he was dumb enough to fall into that trap again. He should have known better.

"Oh, yes, really. The panties might be a little tight on you, but they're crotchless so your cock will have plenty of room to breathe. "Go put it on," she insisted. "Oops, almost forgot..." She opened a drawer, searched around, and pulled out a pair of white stockings. "These go with it." Wendy pushed him toward the bathroom. "I can't wait!"

The bathroom door closed and he was in there alone. This hadn't gone according to plan. There was nothing he could do about it. Maybe it wouldn't fit him and he'd have an excuse. He put the corset thing on first - or was it a bustier? - and annoyingly, it fit. The cups where the boobs were supposed to go were empty, but it sagged down so his nipples were still on display. As demoralizing as it was, he had to admit that it was still kind of sexy - even if it was him wearing it and not Wendy.

Next, he slipped on the frilly white panties and fed his hard-on through the gaping hole in the crotch. He had to admit that it was better than the tight thongs she sometimes put him in that mashed his balls. And the silky fabric felt nice against his shaved ass.

Lastly, he pulled on the stockings. He'd gotten used to wearing that sort of thing, so they went on easy and felt nice tightly wrapped around his smooth, hairless legs. He grabbed a bit of toilet paper and dabbed the pre-cum that was flowing out of his dick. Why was he so excited? This wasn't what he wanted at all. He should have known she'd turn this around just to humiliate him.

The doorbell rang. He sighed in relief. Saved by the bell...

~ ~ ~

Wendy wasn't expecting anyone, and was annoyed at the interruption just when she was about to get her fuck on with her fancy-boy lover. Probably just some Mormons or Girl Scouts hawking cookies. She peeked out the window before going to the door and smiled. No, it was better.

"Is it that time again?" she asked upon opening the door.

"It sure is," Angela, the OPB agent, said. "And it looks like I've come on a no-pants day!"

"Oh, sorry," Wendy apologized, forgetting that she was only in a t-shirt and panties. "I was just about to have a little slave sex."

"Bad timing on my part. Sorry for interrupting."

"Not at all. Your timing couldn't have been better. Come on in."

Ms. Price hesitated at the threshold, her official disposition slipping just a bit. "Okay...yeah..." She stood awkwardly in the foyer as Wendy closed the door behind her.

"Come, sit down. Relax," Wendy prompted, taking her bag from her and setting it aside.

Angela found a spot on the sofa and made herself comfortable. "I must say...I like your outfit," she said and couldn't help making it sound flirty.

"Then it's a good thing you got here when you did. In another minute I would have been naked."

"Sorry...again...I can come back another time...or I guess I could just sign off on everything now, if..."

"If...?" Wendy was anticipating a request for some sort of sexual bribe...which she would be happy to pay. It was something she'd never have considered a few short months ago, but now...the idea actually appealed to her.

"If...you don't tell on me," Angela finished and added a cute pout. A very enigmatically cute pout.

Wendy felt like she was trying to send a signal, but she couldn't be sure. Was this the first time Angela had ever considered propositioning someone she was supervising? Impossible. Maybe she just couldn't be the one to make the first move.

"I won't tell, if you don't," Wendy purred, hoping that got the point across. She had no idea if Angela was trying to hint at something but decided to push ahead. "I hope you don't mind that I've dressed my love doll up for the occasion."

"Not at all. I'm quite curious, to be honest."

This was turning out better than Wendy had expected. "Tom, come out here and present yourself."

"Should I...change first, or..."

"Don't be shy. Ms. Price is here to inspect you."

Tom came from the bedroom with an unhappy expression on his face. He looked better than she expected in her lingerie...maybe even better than she did!

"Oh, my!" Angela exclaimed, pleasantly surprised. "Here comes the fucking bride," she growled, eying Tom up and down lustfully. "You two have gotten more advanced since I was last here. I love it. I really didn't mean to interrupt whatever you two had going on..."

"Who says you interrupted?" Wendy slipped off her panties and dropped them in Angela's lap. "How about you inspect this?" With that, she pulled her t-shirt off over her head, leaving her naked. Angela took it all in without a word.

Wendy was enamored with the idea that she could not only dominate Tom but that she also had the upper hand with the government official who was supposed to be the one in command of the situation. She stood in front of Angela, let her get a good look at her shaved puss, then bent over putting her hands on her knees. "Go ahead, boy, do me."

Tom stepped up behind her, not sure if this was going to get them into trouble with the OPB.

"Quit stalling. Put it in." Tom nodded and had to trust that his wife knew what she was doing. He eased his cock into her very wet pussy and a happy shiver ran through him. "That's what I'm talking about," she moaned. "Mmmmm..."

Angela didn't object, or try to stop what was happening. Instead, she seemed very taken with their lewd display of intimacy right in front of her. She slowly reached up and cupped both of Wendy's naked breasts. Those cold hands felt good against her hot tits.

"How...how is it?" Angela asked haltingly.

"Good," came the answer. "But it could be better." Wendy leaned in and kissed Angela. It took a few seconds, but then she returned the kiss. The line had been crossed. There was no turning back.

"Take off your clothes," Wendy ordered, and the OPB agent obeyed.

Angela looked smaller naked than she did all dressed up in her shapeless pant suit. Her skin was pale, but smooth and flawless. Her tits were even smaller than Wendy's, but she was shaved just like her. Angela undid something behind her head, releasing her tight ponytail and letting her blond hair free. She looked more desirable than Wendy would have expected.

"Do you want him to fuck you?" Wendy asked as Angela came in for another kiss.

"I want you to fuck me," she answered plainly.

"Then let's take this to the bedroom, shall we? Tom, go to my closet and get out my silk sheets."

Tom pulled out and made his way down the hallway toward the bedroom while his wife and his OPB agent joined together in a naked embrace and made out, holding nothing back.

~ ~ ~

Wendy lay with her cheek resting on Angela's soft, white thigh, her lips just inches away from her pink pussy wet with various sex fluids. She barely had to move if she wanted to give it a lick...which she did. Tom was somewhere in the bed with them, likely exhausted after fucking both of them in turns over the course of the evening. He would have been down and out several hours ago if it wasn't for his implant and the magic of the app to keep him going.

It was the most satisfying threesome she'd had so far. She loved the liaisons with Emma and Jordyn, but this one was different. Maybe because it was unexpected. Perhaps it had something to do with the power disparity between all the parties. Whatever it was, she was happy that she had given up on her Puritanical ideas about sex and allowed herself to open up to alternative relationships when it came to fucking and getting fucked. She still didn't consider herself a lesbian, but she knew she could no longer survive without pussy in her life.

Tom seemed to have a good time. It was probably because he wasn't being "forced" to fuck one of her friends, but it could have just been that Angela was a damned sexy piece of ass once you got her out of her stuffy clothes. Wendy especially enjoyed double penetrating her with Tom. Angela was mounted on Tom's dick, and Wendy took her ass from behind at the same time. She wanted to do that again, maybe in a different position.

Angela's pussy tasted like cum, and Wendy couldn't stop lapping at it. Tom stirred and stumbled off to the bathroom. She listened to him piss and for some reason pictured it in her mind. How was that turning her on? She couldn't help imagining what it would be like if Angela started peeing at that moment. Would she scream and jump away, or just close her eyes and let the warm piss bathe her face. As disturbing as it was, she touched her clit to soothe the insistent throb that had started down there.

Angela reached down and pulled Wendy's face into her pussy. There was no resistance. Wendy began licking in earnest, then sucking. Angela moaned and pushed her crotch into her face. Tom stood by and watched, shaking his head.

It didn't take long before Angela was panting and humping her client's mouth. This had to be violating so many regulations, but that only made it more of a thrill for Wendy. She was finally beating the system at its own game. Angela cried out as she came...again. Was that a dozen orgasms for her? Probably more.

Tom fell back into bed. The bustier had come off at some point, but he was still wearing the crotchless panties and white stockings. Wendy cuddled against his chest, while Angela curled up on the other side of him, her hand cradling his balls. Wendy's hand drifted down and held his mostly limp cock. It was sticky with the pussy juices of two women and his own cum.

What a perfect night.

~ ~ ~

Tom watched out the window as the TransWorld drone lifted off and drifted away over the neighborhood. He quickly opened the door to find his package there. He snatched it up and closed the door before any of the neighbors could see that he was naked.

He eagerly opened the box and found the white pair of heels he had ordered. They looked even better than they had in the picture. As he dug deeper into the delivery, he couldn't help but notice that he was suddenly erect. He was never into feet, and he certainly didn't have a shoe fetish, but the idea that these sexy heels were for him was having a strange effect on him.

He marveled at the red ones. They were sexy as fuck. But would they fit? They were supposedly his size, but would his big, fat toes fit in them? He would just have to try. He hurried to the bedroom and found some stockings - the new ones he bought that were more his size. He could get Wendy's on if he had to, but they were a little too snug after a couple hours.

Tom was more excited about the white pair, but he needed to try the red ones first. They slipped on easier than he expected, and when his heel was seated right they felt much more secure than they looked. Slowly, he tried to stand.

It was weird. It took a minute to find his balance, but once he did it wasn't bad. Yes, his toes were feeling a bit crushed, but it was tolerable. He couldn't stop looking down at how sexy they were. Did he dare take a step? Not yet.

Instead, he gave himself a few strokes, then remembered Wendy's jerk-off alarm. She'd be pissed if it went off in the middle of one of her meetings at work. He quickly let go of his dick with a frustrated grunt. He took a deep breath, took a step, his balance went out the window, his ankle folded, and he was sprawled out on the floor a second later. He was glad no one was there to see that. How the fuck did women do this?

He tried again. He managed to get a few steps in before stumbling and ending up down on his knees. That smarted. He would have tossed them in the garbage if they didn't look so damn good. He crawled to the computer and went to MeTube. After watching a couple of How-To videos on walking in heels, he was ready to give it another go.

He managed to make it all the way across the living room. It wasn't graceful, he was sure, but he was still upright. That was progress. He made his way into the kitchen. His heels clacked loudly on the tile floor, and for some reason that made his balls tingle. He never realized how seductive that sound was until it was him making it. He walked in a circle, listening to his own footsteps.

Would Wendy's alarm go off if he came without touching himself? He was at serious risk of that happening. Tom went back to the living room, almost losing it with the transition from a hard surface to the carpet. He slipped on the white pair, buckling them around his ankles, and stood.

So much more comfortable, his toes were free. He looked down at himself admiringly. Yeah, he was going to have to get that pedicure. His gnarly man-toes weren't looking all that hot, even though they were shrouded in the stockings. He walked around. Heel to toe. Keeping the weight on the balls of his feet. Nice and easy. Knees slightly bent. Relax. Shoulders back, chest out, chin up. He worked it and started to find the groove.

Tom made his way down to the bedroom with only one slight misstep. He opened Wendy's closet door, the one with the full-length mirror mounted on the inside. He looked at himself and liked what he saw. He turned so he was in profile, and it looked even better. His legs were transformed. It didn't seem possible, but if he didn't know better he would have thought he was looking at a hot chick's legs.

It was disturbing, and yet very exhilarating. He had to admit that Wendy had the right idea. The stockings weren't complete without heels. He turned and looked at himself over his shoulder. Even his ass looked better with the heels on - somehow higher and tighter. He flexed his cheeks and had to admit that he'd fuck that ass if he could.

12