Indentured Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie was genuinely appalled. "I didn't know!"

"That's the trouble with practical jokes, they can have unintended consequences."

"Is he ok?"

"No. He's very sick."

Eddie hung his head. "What have I done? I'm an idiot." He looked up. "Is anyone taking care of him?"

"Mr. Grayson is giving him medicine. I'll check in on him shortly."

"Could I go with you? Please, I need to see how he's doing and tell him how sorry I am. I didn't mean to get him drunk. Please."

Owen's inclination was to refuse, but he could see that Eddie was truly remorseful. He consented.

Chris was asleep when they entered his room. Eddie knelt beside the bed and peered intently into the boy's placid face, as if he were hoping that by sheer force of will he could bring about Chris's recovery. He turned to Owen and whispered: "Could I stay with him? In case he needs anything when he wakes up. I'll work late and finish all my chores."

Owen's anger abated somewhat. "Don't do anything to disturb him, let him wake up on his own."

=====

That afternoon as Owen sat working at his desk, Chris came to the sitting room door. "May I see you sir?"

Owen waved him in. "You still don't look well, why aren't you in bed?"

"I'm feeling a lot better. I woke up a little while ago. Eddie was there. He told me why I was drunk. He apologized over and over, and asked what he could do to make it up to me."

"What did you tell him?"

"That there's nothing to make up for because I know he didn't mean me any harm. He thanked me about a dozen times and begged me to let him know if there's ever anything he can do for me. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I came to find out my punishment."

"There is no punishment."

"But I got into bed with you."

"Yes, after I gave you permission." Owen smiled. "And you were very cuddly."

Chris blushed, and smiled too, but then he muttered: "I told you I love you."

"Chris, I already knew that."

Chris was startled. "You did?" He considered for a moment. "The briefs. It was the briefs, wasn't it?"

"It was the drawings. They just radiate the love you poured into them."

"Even so, it's not my place to say such things to you."

Owen walked to the door and closed it. "Sit down, there's something I need to tell you."

He sat down opposite Chris. "You're an enormously appealing young man, Chris. Having you cuddled up to me last night, and the touch of your lips, it was ... arousing. I wish that I could pursue my attraction to you. Lamentably, I can't."

If Owen had been standing, his knees would have buckled. "You're attracted to me?"

"Yes. I can't act on that attraction, but with your looks and your personality you'll have no trouble finding someone to sweeten your nights, someone to fall in love with, other than me."

"Couldn't I sweeten your nights?"

"No. I would be taking advantage of you."

"If I can make you happy it will make me happy. How would that be taking advantage?"

Chris's declaration put Owen in a quandary. Conflicting thoughts raced through his mind. He remembered how much pleasure he and Douglas had given each other, and that had been a relationship between master and servant. But it had been based on mutual love, and although he had great affection for Chris he did not love him. He didn't want to love him; he didn't want to love anyone anymore.

Admittedly though, Chris was having a powerful effect on him: Since Chris's arrival, Owen had gone whole weeks without pining for Douglas; seeing Chris each day was somehow dissipating his grief. Wasn't it only right to reciprocate by giving Chris the intimacy he craved? For that matter, shouldn't Owen grant himself that intimacy? The prospect of having Chris in his arms every night was enticing. While this wasn't love, maybe it was a worthwhile substitute.

But would it be disloyal to Douglas's memory? And what if he were to fall in love and Chris were to die? True, Chris was twenty years younger than Owen, but Douglas had died early so Chris's premature death was not inconceivable. Losing Douglas had devastated Owen. He was sure he could not endure another such loss. He would have to say no.

Then he remembered something Douglas had once said: "My joy would be complete only if you had the best possible life". In that instant he knew that by accepting Chris he would be honoring Douglas's memory, because the man who loved him more than he had known, would not want him to sacrifice the rest of his life to fear or nostalgia.

He rose and waggled a beckoning finger at Chris.

Chris searched Owen's face. "Does that mean―"

"Stop talking and come here" Owen said, opening his arms. "It means yes."

Chapter 7 - Hurdle

Owen had never gotten around to having the single-size bed moved out of the master bedroom. He notified Grayson that Chris would now be sleeping there, and directed that furniture be moved in for Chris's use.

Grayson had noticed Owen's stealthy glances at the young footman, and Chris's equally furtive glances at Owen. He hoped that this finally marked an end to Owen's grieving.

That evening, after changing into pajamas Chris went to the single-size bed and drew back the covers. He looked yearningly at Owen in the four-poster.

Owen patted the place next to him. "As long as you're back there in the morning when Mr. Jespersen arrives."

Chris hurried to the four-poster and climbed in.

But he stayed timidly at a distance.

"Don't be a stranger" Owen quipped, reaching over and pulling Chris to him.

Chris's muscles tightened.

"This was easier when you were drunk, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"Well relax, this time you're here by invitation."

After a few moments of uncertainty, Chris happily snuggled up.

They lay for a while in cozy silence. Then Owen said: "I want you to tell me everything you and Devon talked about doing if you ever got the chance. We'll do all those things, and more if you want. In return, I need you to promise that if you ever dislike anything I'm doing, you'll tell me, even if it's something you asked for."

"I'll like anything you do."

"Promise me."

Chris again tried to protest, but Owen repeated the requirement.

Chris promised.

=====

That week, Owen had an unexpected and most unwelcome visitor: Grayson came to him and announced: "Your brother Jimmy is here. I thought it best to inform you before summoning the authorities."

As with Jimmy's brash appearance the day after Douglas's funeral, Owen could not bring himself to have his brother sent away without at least speaking to him. "Don't do anything yet. I'll see him in the sitting room."

When Jimmy entered, Owen broke in before his brother could begin to talk: "I warned you that if you came back I would have you arrested, yet here you are again, turning up like the proverbial bad penny. What do you want this time?"

"The same thing I wanted last time. I hate the farm, give me money so I can live on my own."

"You get an allowance from Papa; save up for your own place and when you move in there, find a job so you can maintain it."

Jimmy's mouth curved upward in what could only be described as an evil grin. "I have a better idea."

In his previous visit, Jimmy's attempts to extort money from Owen had failed because Owen had been able to defuse his threats. Since then, Jimmy's conniving mind had been constantly at work and he believed he now had a threat that was impossible to counter: "You're going to give me all the money I want because if you don't, I'll tell people who you really are."

Owen's blood ran cold. Jimmy seemed to have him in an indefensible position.

Then, marshalling his formidable intellect, he walked up to his brother, coming so close that Jimmy moved back a step. Then, from only a few inches away Owen spoke in a voice whose low volume only emphasized its menacing tone: "You will regret those words, because now if people ever learn of my origin I'll blame you, and believe me, you could not suffer a worse fate. I will hire as many people as necessary to carry out a full-time mission of making your life a living hell. You will never again have even one day of peace."

Owen's face left no doubt that he was deadly serious. Jimmy desperately tried to think of something that would blunt Owen's resolve. "What if they find out from someone else, you couldn't blame me if that happens."

"I could and I will, because I'll assume you're behind it. So not only had you better do nothing to reveal my secret, you had best do everything you can to protect it. Now leave, or I will have you arrested."

=====

During their first week together, Owen held Chris every night but did nothing more. He was waiting for Chris to grow comfortable lying next to him.

His forbearance proved wise: By the end of that week Chris had begun moving into Owen's arms as soon as they were in bed.

The following Monday, Owen gave Chris a light kiss and said "Happy nineteenth birthday.

"How did you know this was my birthday?"

"It was in your dossier from the employment agency." He kissed Chris again, and ran his tongue along Chris's lips. Chris murmured with pleasure and opened his mouth. Owen's tongue slid in to survey and taste.

As they began their third week, Chris asked Owen to make love to him.

"I will, but not yet."

"Why not?"

"When I first asked my master to make love to me he said we should wait. I wish I had taken his advice."

"Your master? How could you have a master?"

"Do you remember standing in the drawing room the morning you came here, and hearing me say that I understood how you were feeling? I'm sure you thought I couldn't really understand, but I did and now I'm going to tell you why. You're going to learn some things that few people know about me, Chris. I'm trusting you to keep them to yourself."

He told Chris about his family, and recounted his history at Brentwood Hall. When he reached his declaration of love for Douglas, he said: "So you see, Chris, I've been on both sides of that." Then he proceeded with the rest of the story.

Hearing of Owen's bequest, Chris was in awe. "He must have loved you very much."

"More than I ever realized. I had no idea that I was even in his will. I had never given it a single thought, it was not something I cared about. I won't be able to leave the estate to you, Chris. My family is poor, I'll have to leave everything to them. That's why I resisted becoming intimate, it isn't fair to you."

"Yes it is! You just told me you didn't care about inheriting anything from your master. Can't you believe that I feel the same way about you?" he asked, gazing into Owen's eyes.

"When you look at me like that, I do believe it."

"Then make love to me."

"I'm as anxious as you are but we need to wait."

Chris frowned. "Why?"

"Because I want us to prepare by becoming completely familiar with each other's body."

That was not Owen's true reason for the delay: Chris's choice of words had made it clear which role he desired, and Owen had never topped. He desperately wanted Chris to enjoy having Owen inside him, and that would require a mental review of everything Douglas had done, so that Owen could make it as pleasurable as possible for Chris. The review would take time.

"Can we still kiss?" Chris asked plaintively.

"That we can always do" Owen said, leaning in to plant one on Chris's soft lips.

=====

When Chris entered the bedroom the following evening, Owen said: "Take off your pajamas" and began to remove his own clothes.

As Owen gradually revealed himself, Chris stopped to watch. His eyes moved downward from his master's powerful chest to a flat belly and a light tan bush above an ample circumcised penis resting on a full pouch, between solid thighs. "You're beautiful" he said.

Owen smiled. "Thank you. So are you."

"You've never seen me naked."

"Yes I have."

"When?"

"The night you were drunk and I put you to bed. Now lose those pj's, I've been looking forward to seeing your gorgeous body again."

Chris undressed, smiling shyly. He blushed when he stood nude in front of his master.

Owen regarded him. "I could look at you forever."

In bed, Chris was very cautious; he would not touch Owen anywhere until he had asked permission. After his third request, Owen said: "You don't have to keep asking, do whatever you want."

Chris squeezed Owen's broad shoulders, taking delight in the feel of his master's firm flesh compressing under his hands. Growing more adventurous, he moved his hands down Owen's chest. He stopped at a nipple, bent forward, and licked it. The nipple rose. He took it in his mouth and suckled. Owen sighed. Chris continued briefly before resuming his hands' downward journey. At Owen's bellybutton he suddenly drew back, confronted by an erect penis whose mushroom crown was where his hands were about to go. He looked up at Owen. "Would it be ok―"

"I told you, stop asking."

Chris put hand around the warm, stiff shaft and tilted it upward. It twitched and the purplish crown oozed a drop of clear liquid. He brushed his tongue over it, licking up the glistening drop. His face contorted.

Owen chuckled. "Precum is an acquired taste."

Chris barely heard; he was staring at the engorged head of Owen's erect penis. He put his mouth over it and hummed a pleased "mmmm" at the rubbery feel.

Owen started to say "Chris, you shouldn't do this yet" but then Chris moved his head forward.

Owen inhaled delightedly, and said nothing more.

Chris took in as much as he could, then he paused, ecstatic at having his mouth filled with his adored master's penis. He moved his tongue around in a way that he hoped would please Owen.

Owen closed his eyes.

After a minute, Chris drew back. "I guess I'm not very good at this."

"You are!" Owen declared. "That was great! Did you like it? The truth."

"Yes, I just wish I could be sure of what I was doing. I felt clumsy."

"What you did was first-rate."

Chris smiled and ran his hands down Owen's thighs. He lifted a foot and licked across the hollows in back of the toes. Owen giggled. "That tickles."

Chris attempted to turn Owen over but he couldn't manage the larger man. Owen waited through two tries, then said "Let me" and rolled onto his stomach.

Chris's hands moved slowly down Owen's smooth, muscular back, ending up on the behind he had long wanted to see uncovered. He kissed each cheek and sank his fingers into the cleft. He could feel Owen's rosebud. He pushed a finger in. It was clutched tightly for a moment, the grip pulsated, and then loosened. He pulled the finger out. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"Just the opposite! Look." Owen lifted a hip. On the sheet was a puddle of semen.

Chris smiled proudly.

During the next two weeks, as Chris continued his exploration his remaining shyness faded. When it was gone, he became like an unleashed puppy, touching, sniffing, and licking Owen everywhere. Not a nook or cranny went uninvestigated, whether it was behind Owen's ears, on the undersides of his knees, in the valleys of his groin, or even in his cleft.

Owen conducted his own study, as thorough as if he were planning to sculpt a statue and needed to memorize all the details of Chris's body.

Then one night, as soon as Chris joined Owen in bed Owen grabbed him, flipped him onto his back, and said "Time for a belated birthday present" as he grasped Chris's penis, which immediately grew and hardened under his touch. When it had reached full size, Chris felt Owen's mouth engulf it, and Owen's tongue now did for him what he had tried to do for his master two weeks earlier. Before long, Chris shouted a warning - which Owen ignored.

Chris shot abundantly into Owen's cushioning mouth.

Owen had expected to spit out the slippery fluid because the only other time he had tasted semen, he hadn't liked it. To his surprise, he liked Chris's. He swallowed it all.

Chris lay still for a minute, a satisfied smile on his face. Then he asked: "Will you make love to me now?"

"Yes" Owen answered, getting out of bed. He took hold of Chris's ankles and rotated the boy until he lay sideways across the bed with his behind a few inches past the edge. Then, pushing Chris's thighs down against his chest, Owen said: "Hold them there."

Owen knelt and licked the grooved hole that was now exposed to his appreciative view, evoking a buoyant gasp from Chris. As he straightened up, he playfully smacked a cheek before retrieving a tube of lubricant from a drawer of the bedside table. Taking a generous amount on a finger, he applied it around the rim of Chris's pucker and in one continuous motion pushed the finger all the way in, watching Chris's face for any sign of pain. There was none. He rotated his hand and, quickly locating the bulge he was seeking, he massaged it. Chris moaned, and his redeveloping erection grew to full hardness. Owen withdrew the finger.

After applying the lubricant to his own rigid member, Owen held Chris's hips and entered him.

Chris winced. Owen hesitated until Chris said "Ok, keep going."

Never having topped until this night, Owen was struck by how tightly his shaft was clutched as he moved inward.

Soon he felt those captivating cheeks against his belly. He paused to enjoy the sensation. When he began to move again it was in long, slow cycles, pulling nearly all the way out and then gliding back in, changing the angle each time until Chris's, breathy "Ahhh!" and twitching erection told him that he was hitting the bulge he had fingered earlier. Maintaining that angle, he steadily increased his speed and stroked Chris's penis in time with his thrusts. The boy's rapturous cries rang in his ears.

Looking down and seeing his manhood sliding in and out between those cheeks, he was barely able to hold back his climax.

All of a sudden his shaft was repeatedly squeezed as Chris came, shouting and sending white spurts arcing through the air like shots from a roman candle. That defeated Owen's last vestige of resistance; with an exuberant cry he let loose a volley into Chris.

When their ejaculations ended, Owen pulled out.

Chris let his legs down and lay smiling up at Owen, who stood for a minute in fond contemplation of this boy who was so cute lying there naked with his legs dangling over the side of the bed and his deflating penis drooling semen. Then Owen carried Chris to a chair and sat down, placing Chris astride his lap, facing him.

With an arm around Chris's back and a hand cupping one of the pliant cheeks that now rested sensually on his bare thighs, Owen sat looking into Chris's eyes.

Chris looked blissfully back at Owen. Then his eyes began to close. He put his head down on Owen's shoulder and within moments he was asleep.

Owen sat holding Chris until he too grew sleepy and carried Chris to bed in the four-poster.

=====

He was awakened a short time later by the sound of sobbing. "Chris, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm ok."

"No you're not, you were crying. Why?"

A pause. "What we did is a sin. We should want girls."

"Should? Do you think we can choose what we want? No one can do that, Chris, our desires are built in. And what we did is no sin."

"Then why does the Bible say a man shouldn't lie with a man?"

"The Bible says a lot of things. It says a father can sell his daughter into slavery, it says that you must not wear any garment made from two kinds of cloth."

"Is that true, it really says those things?"

"Those and more. The ones I quoted are in a part of the Old Testament called Leviticus."