Indian Couple - Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
Fantasy extended on vacation with some real outcomes.
7.6k words
5
927
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling hungry, Aarti dialed in for breakfast by room service. Both were sleepy on this lazy Sunday Morning and were just waiting for food.

Knock Knock! Their breakfast was here. Pavan nudged her to open the door which she did wearing only a lacy panty and one of Pavan's oversized polo T-Shirt which came up until her upper thighs. The waiter came in and placed food on table top carefully looking from corner of his eyes towards her nipple pokies and those slender legs.

She noticed his stare but felt good about this and smiled towards the waiter. He had his tip and did not bother waiting for it, quickly turned around and exited their room. Aarti was feeling naughty due to her behavior around strangers but she also liked it a lot.

The couple later head out during day to roam around different beaches. She was wearing a red bra which was tied in the back in a knot, a casual white shirt with few buttons applied around her tummy and a tight light blue shorts. Shorts were really short and were revealing a lot from both sides.

At the Anjuna beach, they got in water until knee depth and splashed some on each other. Sensing only few people in the vicinity, Pavan got hold of Aarti and planted kiss on her lips in public. He always wanted to freely kiss his beautiful wife and he grabbed this chance. She did not shy away and held her hands across his cheeks and reciprocated. The kiss quickly turned into a smooch and they were lost for a few seconds amidst the sounds of waves.

Pavan noticed some movement around them and released her from the kiss.

"You guys are looking beautiful together." They heard from a bystander. Quickly turning towards the sound they noticed 2 middle aged men waving towards them. Together they thanked the strangers and were going to move ahead when they heard " Mind if we could take few snaps with you guys."

Pavan looked towards Aarti holding her hand and she whispered "I am okay as long as you are okay." He replied affirmative and quickly they joined for few pictures. They said they were from France and were on personal vacation. This was their last day here and they wanted to keep some lasting memory from India. Aarti would never say no to pictures and she posed happily standing close to Pavan. They had a camera which either of them used to click some snaps.

The Frenchmen then requested Pavan to take their pics with her if the couple did not mind. She happily obliged to pose and Pavan, the husband, for once became cameraman. They posed in studio poses initially as not sure how close they could get to Aarti.

Aarti however wanted to tease her husband and make him jealous. She had flirted earlier with some of his friends and wanted to see his reaction on this stranger situation. Anyways they were middle aged and looked genuine and non harming.

So she took one hand of each of them, stood in their middle and then posed pouting. She then asked them to bring their hands from her behind and hold her close. She was making seductive expressions and observing Pavan's reaction.

He was feeling jealous and not that comfortable due to their proximity but he played along just to see how far she would go. Her dress was already revealing the red bra from front but buttons were hiding the shape. She soon unbuttoned it completely which brought her bra covered boobs in forefront. This was already way too much for a normal situation but she was feeling excited due to Morning's events and wanted to explore more.

Aarti then held collars of each of the French men from both sides, pulled them towards her and whispered to kiss her on cheeks. They were ecstatic and immediately started kissing her. They looked in the camera while kissing while their hands were wrapped around her.

The one on her left was naughtier and planted wet kisses to which she smiled. Behind her also he moved hand on her ass which she did not mind as she was keenly looking at Pavan and was teasing him.

Pavan could not handle any more and proceeded to hand them their camera.

They thanked the couple a lot and she, feeling bolder now, hugged them one by one and gave them kisses while still in bra. Not sure why but she also gave a pat to their asses and said good bye.

Pavan was slightly angry now but aroused as well. Unsure why this was the case he just said " You are one hot piece of meat today, looking so sexy in this bra. Were you going to eat them?"

She just blushed and an idea crossed her mind as soon as she realized that Pavan was feeling jealousy. Looking at the French men who were checking pictures in camera, she said " Excuse me, Guys. I would also like some pictures with you in my mobile." She wanted to keep a memory which she would use later to tease him, she thought.

Never say no to a pretty lady! and they got ready. She handed her phone to Pavan and without saying anything proceeded a little inside the Arabian sea with the lucky 2.

She asked one to stand in front of her and proceeded to put her left hand on his left shoulder from his behind. She was tilted slightly right way and looking at the mobile camera in same direction. The naughtier off them stood behind her very closely, both touching her.

She then raised her right hand behind and touched the right cheek of other person. He was not going to stay still, he held her by her waist and they looked towards camera. This was a sandwich pose to tease Pavan.

Pavan clicked and she quickly ran to check the picture asking them to hold on. This was looking sexy but more could be done she thought. And handing phone back, she quickly went back to pose but this time removed her shirt completely and gave that to Pavan with a wink. This was familiar to Pavan, only last time with his friends there was no skin on display. He played along though.

In a bra and shorts she again got sandwiched in similar pose. Shape of her right boob was clearly visible in camera and other one she was pressing on forward. She asked him to turn around and face her this time. "Lucky day." the front person thought as he could now closely observe her bra, those boobs and her face.

The one on behind was loving it more as he was pressing her shapely ass from behind but this time he kept his right hand on her thighs and made circles with a smile. She liked that and the pose was concluded.

Happy with the pics they bid the strangers good bye hoping their last day was good here. Again they hugged and kissed on cheeks. But naughtier one had sensed that he could do a little more so he hugged this beautiful lady in red bra tightly, held her ass over the shorts and pressed them. Pavan in the meanwhile was hugging the other one and speaking with him.

Sensing this situation when Pavan could not see Aarti, she planted wet kiss on his cheek like he had done the last time. He smiled but brought one of his hands to hold her face and then planted a quick wet kiss on her lips. She was slightly surprised but this felt good.

Noticing that the other two were still talking she moved forward and kissed his lips back, he opened his mouth and she reciprocated. This was lust & it happened in a flash as if she were a copy cat and they smooched quickly with some tongue involved. She felt so naughty doing this and mischievous as she pulled this off without Pavan noticing. Those few seconds the stranger's hands were pressing her ass roughly.

She had never smooched anyone else in her life except Pavan and this felt so different and pleasurable. But they quickly parted and she felt aroused. Finally the strangers were gone and the couple made their way back.

They returned to their Villa tired but with Aarti who was aroused because of the last kiss and wanted Pavan inside her immediately. They stumbled upon their villa mates but Pavan rushed inside as he had nature's call to attend to.

Aarti greeted them quickly and was willing to go in but John said that he was sorry again for the Morning. She managed a faint smile and waved bye to both before entering her room.

Aarti was venturing step by step towards adultery without realizing it. This was probably due to a lot of undue pressure that the life brings in and thereby many desires and fantasies get buried during the process. But if fanned, we get courageous enough to achieve some of those desires.

Aarti was going through similar situation and even though she did not have complaints with Pavan, was enjoying this next level open flirting with strangers.

Inside their room, by the time Pavan freshened up, Aarti was already touching herself on bed. Down to her panty and that red bra, she was laying on her back, was making circles around her mound and thinking about that hot kiss. What if the Frenchman had inserted his hands and fondled her boobs.

Probably she would have objected then but was not sure. She was thinking ' Was this flirting or something else.' She could not analyze this properly as Mr. John entered her imagination and then the waiter from morning. "Was she behaving irresponsibly?" she thought but then Pavan was right around and she was going to tell him everything. Well, this was her excuse for now.

Lost in those thoughts, her eyes closed, she never realized when Pavan joined her on bed. He noticed she was caressing herself and quietly sat beside her to look closely. He was only in his shorts and looking keenly towards her whose eyes were still closed and was now lightly feeling her boobs as well from above her bra.

This was hot like a scene from classic soft porn and his penis started becoming hard inside. A few more seconds and she opened her eyes suddenly, looking ahead and surprised. She must have imagined something more sexy which surprised her but very soon she realized Pavan was there.

Pavan was smiling as he had never seen Aarti trying to masturbate earlier. But soon he laid beside her on bed and went close to her face. He could recognize the lust in those eyes and unaware of her morning escapades, he quickly thought that she might have liked the bold poses too much.

" Ummm, My wife is getting out of control. What are you imagining dear, those guys might have masturbated by now thinking about you. Were you playing those scenes again." Pavan said. She blushed and quickly turned to hide her face in pillow. She wanted to tell everything but now was not the time.

Pavan could see the bra knot on her back and he could not resist. He just pulled the knot open and also pulled down her panties to free those yummy ass cheeks. Aarti stayed still and Pavan sat on her lower back keeping his legs on both her sides.

She loved back rubs and he started giving her one now. He slipped down further back on her ass and started moving his hands from top of her ass all the way through her back up until her shoulders. After a few circles, he started moving hands on the edges and in the process groped her boobs from sides.

Aarti passed soft moan " Umm."

In next lap his fingers traced across her nipples and he pinched them. She reacted saying "Ouch! That felt good, Thanks Pavan. Continue further." He massaged her back for few more minutes and then turned her around so that her back was on bed now.

Pavan brought his fingers on her pussy and felt the dampness. She was completely wet and perfectly lubricated by now. He did not wait and started banging her. She was also reciprocating nicely. Very soon, Pavan pulled up her left leg, put its heel on his right shoulder and then resumed fucking her. With this angle he was feeling better and could play with her nipples in parallel.

Meanwhile Aarti was trying to not recall earlier events from today and focus on Pavan so she kept her eyes open and those moans kept on coming.

She was moaning like "Ah ah ahh Umm Ah Aah Hmph" and Pavan was now on edge of cumming. So was Aarti but she wanted this for few more minutes and suggested Pavan to change position. This gave both of them some time when they decided to continue sex in sitting pose.

In this changed pose, their bodies joined in ecstasy, her boobs pressed against his chest, lips met lips, their tongues danced with each other and penis went in so smoothly. She was sitting on his lap with legs around him and started jumping up and down to take all those 6.5 inches inside her. She sped up her tempo as she felt her orgasm building up and wanted to soak it all in her. Pavan had his eyes closed this time, trying to hold on a little more but soon he felt a rush of blood, that heavenly feeling which tightened his penis more and he erupted.

Aarti also reached her orgasm at the same time. They held on to each other for few minutes until his member became flaccid and then he pulled out of her. Fortunately, they had some time in the evening to relax which they utilized properly by taking complete rest.

The couple had plans to hit popular Tito's club at Waga beach later this night. This plan was shared by Pavan with John and Martin and he invited them to join saying this will be fun.

All 4 then reached the club by 10 PM where night was still young but crowded. They shared some drinks, men opted for hard drinks and Aarti went for some chilled beer.

She loved dancing and was pretty good at it while Pavan was not good but was not shy and would always shake his legs and flex his muscles on music especially with Aarti. He did not care who said what looking at him dance and he used to just enjoy himself.

The song selection by DJ there was to the liking of Aarti and she went to the floor with Pavan. They danced and danced a lot. They were not holding back even though John and Martin were not very far and they could see. Aarti particularly was making all raunchy steps and kissing him as well in between. On romantic numbers they even locked their lips.

Pavan then waved towards the Germans to join them on floor who happily arrived on the scene. Initially they kept their respective distances and Aarti was not committing to dancing with them. John was holding back worried because of Morning's events and also because they had no idea about hook steps of most of the songs so they just were supporting wheels in the party.

But after another round of drinks and a break, the 4 again started dance. This time though Pavan, who could sense hesitation on the guy's part, asked Aarti to just go ahead and dance with these guys to loosen them up. He said " Dance darling! Let us have a blast, what happens in Goa stays in Goa."

Hesitatingly she motioned towards Martin first who was a little shy but had nice natural sway with music. She held his hands and they danced for few minutes with occasionally switching to Pavan and coming back to Martin. She noticed that Martin had a very soft hand and was delicately holding her.

Not sure what was on her mind but while dancing with Martin, she would look towards John from corner of her eyes. She was not upset at all, just worried of doing some mistake but this feeling was exciting as well.

After some time Pavan, whose dance steps were unorthodox and tiring, wanted to rest and so did Martin. So they moved back to bar counter to rest and have more drinks.

John had not done much dancing but was waiting for a chance to get close and say sorry like he meant that. He got that chance now. He tried to be gentle while holding Aarti's hands and kept some distance while dancing. She instead pulled him closer and said " You seem rather quiet and not that active." He looked at her deeply and said " I am really sorry for what I said in the morning." She laughed and said "Sorry! about what? I could not thank you enough for the amazing pictures that you took today. But here you go - Thanks Mr John." Saying this she winked.

John sensed a heavy burden was lifted from his chest and then he slowly started opening up on his dancing steps. He said " That means I was worried for nothing the whole day. Thank God." She smiled and started enjoying music, lip synching and swaying with John. Beer had made situation light for her as well.

He felt that she is even more beautiful and quickly glanced on her clothing. Aarti was wearing a dress which was covering until a few inches above her knees. Her Boobs looked delicious. Top of her cleavage was visible and those sweat drops on top of her boobs and her rapid breathing was creating a sensual atmosphere.

Not sure why but Aarti was way more touchy with John and brought his hands on her waist, danced a few steps while hugging him. Sensing opportunity John put his hands on her ass over the dress. He could trace her thin panty line over the soft material and wondered what material that was, it felt so smooth.

Aarti keenly looked at him but did not remove his hands from her ass. This all happened rather quickly but then song changed and they settled in different steps.

By now she was extremely tired but still with John around, she was feeling naughty and wanted to end dancing with something to remember. An idea crossed her mind and like in trance again she first glanced John top to bottom.

He was very fit for 49er and looked like he was in early 40s. Had flat stomach and not many signs of ageing. Then quickly she was reminded of his last request from morning. She went close to his ears and said " Yes, Mr. John! How about now?"

He did not understand and responded with confused look. She glanced towards Pavan and Martin who were standing in distant corner and involved in some keen discussion. They were discussing soccer, apparently Martin was a good player and Pavan was a good follower.

Our dancers then moved to the center of crowded dance floor and she turned her back towards Pavan's direction. She then held John's left hand and put it on the upper side of her right boob. Now he understood what she meant.

She again went close to his ears and said " You wanted to grab and feel these, here is your chance." Saying this she winked. He could not believe his luck and quickly looked towards the other 2. As they were not looking towards him, he slowly started moving his hand down and felt that boob from over her hot dress. All of this happened while swaying on songs in the crowd with dancing lights.

Barriers were broken but he was not going to repeat mistake. So he just pressed the boob lightly and felt its softness. He was not sure how a non nudity situation was making him so aroused.

Somehow, he controlled himself and spoke in her ears " They feel out of this world. You are a piece of art. Thank you Aarti." Saying this he removed his hand which she liked a lot for she was not ready for anything else at that moment, or was she!

Before they moved back, Aarti as final act placed his hands on her ass and seductively asked him " How about feeling these Mr John." Feeling naughty, He groped them slightly and said " Wow! But a closer feel would be required."

She reacted nonchalant as if she did not care at that moment. So he just took his right hand below her dress on the back and started tracing back of her thighs up until the bottom elastic of her panties. This sent shiver through her spine and she closed her eyes. He then placed his hand on top of her thin panty covered left ass cheek and pressed gently. He knew the material now, it was cotton but very fine.

"Amazing, I love them Aarti." He whispered.

She immediately started to laugh and then playfully removed his hands, grabbed one of his and then they went back to the other two.

All 4 quickly returned in their scooter and bike to the villa. It was pretty late for night and at ground floor, they said good nights by hugging each other.

She was still feeling hot and hugged both Martin and John tightly. She gave them a quick peck on their cheeks as well and waved them bye. She was thinking about giving them peck on lips but she held on to her thoughts.

Once inside Pavan commented " Oh my, this wifey of mine is getting bold exponentially." He just pounced on her and started kissing her deep.