Indian Femdom Meets Bisexual BBC

Story Info
Indian Dominatrix and White guy try Bisexual BBC.
1.6k words
2.89
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Rina Kumar is a curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired, thick and big-bottomed young Indian woman living in the town of Nepean, Ontario, close to the Bayshore Mall. Educated at one of metropolitan Ottawa's finest colleges, this lovely young Indian woman works as a customer service representative for a certain big box store similar to Walmart. Rina Kumar has also done the door to door saleswoman thing in the past in Kanata and elsewhere. Smart, sexy and ambitious, Miss Kumar is not about to let the Canadian Business System, which opposes foreign success, get in her way. Indian ladies are smart, strong and beautiful, and Miss Kumar wants to show Canada what she is made of.

In her private life, Miss Kumar has encountered many unfortunate dilemmas and that's a damned shame. Like a lot of Indian ladies around the world, Miss Kumar feels intensely attracted to Black men but chose not to explore it because of what her uptight Indian parents might think. Black men who date Indian women often run into problems. A lot of Indian families lose their minds when they hear that their precious Indian daughters are attracted to Black men. It's a damned shame, really. Interracial relationships between Black men and Indian women are a truly rare and beautiful thing. People shouldn't put boundaries on the happiness of others...

Miss Kumar played it safe and got with a White dude named Todd Jenkins, and thought all would be well. Todd Jenkins is a Carleton University graduate and also works for the Canadian government. Miss Kumar thought she'd picked a winner. As it turns out, Todd Jenkins is bisexual and recently came out to Miss Kumar. Oh, and Todd is curious about Black men as well. What is Miss Kumar going to do under those circumstances? Miss Kumar at first lamented her fate, because she thought the handsome Todd Jenkins was heterosexual when she got with him. Miss Kumar did some soul searching and learned to accept her boyfriend Todd's bisexuality. It's what a truly understanding girlfriend and future wife does...

"This is the art of compromising," Miss Kumar said to her boyfriend Todd, and the tall, skinny and red-haired White dude smiled and nodded. Todd and Miss Kumar were both on their knees before their true master, Maitre Sylvain. The big and tall Black man smiled and stroked his big Black cock as the Indian lady and the skinny White guy knelt before him. For Maitre Sylvain, things were getting better and better. The other day, Maitre Sylvain had a steamy threesome with his good friend Miss Nguyen, the Asian dominatrix from Orleans, and her husband Geoffrey. Good times, for real.

"I always wanted a lady who accepts my bisexuality and wants to suck cock with me," Todd said, and he kissed Miss Kumar. Maitre Sylvain nodded approvingly, and then waited for the couple to finish their kiss. Miss Kumar took the lead. The curvy Indian gal grabbed the bisexual Black gentleman's thick Black cock and took him into her mouth. Maitre Sylvain sighed happily as Rina Kumar began sucking his dick. As a sexually adventurous bisexual Black man, Maitre Sylvain has fucked women and men of all races. He's never had the pleasure of fucking an Indian woman, though. For Black men, Indian pussy is rare and hard to get. If Maitre Sylvain has to fuck a White dude in order to get at his Indian girlfriend's pussy, then so be it!

"Hmm, your Black dick is delicious," Miss Kumar said to Maitre Sylvain, and the big and tall Black man smiled and nodded. Without further ado, Miss Kumar sucked Maitre Sylvain's cock with gusto, giving him the deep throat treatment. Todd Jenkins stroked his pale cock as he watched his sexy Indian girlfriend suck the Black man's dick. Maitre Sylvain looked at Todd Jenkins and nodded firmly. The bisexual White dude got the hint and joined his sexy Indian girlfriend in sucking the bisexual Black man's huge Black cock. Maitre Sylvain had enough dick for both of them, so waste not, want not...

"I want some of that," Todd Jenkins said, and he began sucking on Maitre Sylvain's big Black balls while his girlfriend Rina Kumar sucked the bisexual Black gentleman's thick Black cock. Maitre Sylvain sighed happily as he experienced both bisexual pleasure and interracial harmony. When White guys and their Indian girlfriends join forces to suck some big Black dick, communities of different colors share passion and peace, and thus, the world becomes a better place. By fucking everyone regardless of gender, sexual identity or race, the bisexual Black man makes the world a better place. This is definitely food for thought...

"Alright, let's do this," Maitre Sylvain said, after getting his cock sucked good and proper by Rina Kumar and her bisexual boyfriend Todd Jenkins. Maitre Sylvain admired Miss Kumar's curvy, sexy body. Laying her on the bed, he sucked on her tits and fingered her pussy. Miss Kumar sighed happily as Maitre Sylvain buried his face between her thick brown legs and began eating her pussy. Time for the Black man to discover the taste of Indian pussy. Meanwhile, Todd resumed sucking Maitre Sylvain's big Black cock because he couldn't get enough of it.

"Hmm, nice," Miss Kumar whispered, and the curvaceous young Indian woman lay on the bed, smiling and rubbing her big tits together as Maitre Sylvain ate her pussy. That's right, this sexy Indian gal is giving her sweet pussy to the Black man and loving every minute of it. Meanwhile, Todd crammed Maitre Sylvain's big dark dick down his throat as if cock sucking was going out of style. A lot of people are miffed by the fact that lots of modern White women love Black dick but the truth of the matter is that White males have been riding and sucking Black dick centuries before White women ever got wind of it. Todd is sucking Black dick because as a White male, it's what he was made to do. Bisexual BBC is truly for everybody!

"Thanks for polishing my African sausage," Maitre Sylvain to Todd, after the bisexual White dude finished deep throating him. Todd nodded and watched as Maitre Sylvain put Rina Kumar on all fours and smacked her big brown butt. Miss Kumar laughed as Maitre Sylvain spanked her big Indian booty. Some Indian ladies got big butts and it's about time a Black man got to smash that. Putting a condom on his big Black cock, Maitre Sylvain gripped Miss Kumar's wide hips and pushed his dick into her pussy. Miss Kumar sighed happily as Maitre Sylvain's cock filled her pussy. Do Black dicks fit inside Indian women? Time to find out...

"Hmm, fuck me," Miss Kumar said, and the curvy Indian gal began grinding her big brown ass against Maitre Sylvain's groin, driving his big Black cock deeper inside of her. Todd masturbated while watching Maitre Sylvain fuck Miss Kumar. Grinning, Miss Kumar beckoned for Todd to join the action and the bisexual White dude did as he was told. Miss Kumar began sucking Todd's pale cock while Maitre Sylvain's big Black cock filled her sweet Indian pussy. Maitre Sylvain nodded at Todd, and the two bisexual studs double teamed the sexy, big-bottomed Indian lady, servicing her at both ends.

Maitre Sylvain fucked Miss Kumar's pussy, loving every minute of it. Next, they switched things up a bit. Todd lay flat on the bed and Miss Kumar straddled him. Todd caressed Miss Kumar's big tits and big round ass as she impaled herself on his cock. Meanwhile, Maitre Sylvain came up behind Miss Kumar and caressed the Indian gal's big brown ass cheeks. Spreading Miss Kumar's ass cheeks wide open, Maitre Sylvain lubricated her butt hole then pushed his big Black dick inside. It doesn't get any hotter than this!

"Miss Kumar, your ass is divine," Maitre Sylvain said to the sexy Indian gal as he began fucking her backdoor. Miss Kumar groaned as the big Black cock invaded her booty hole. Lots of Black men dream of butt fucking a sexy Indian woman, and at last, Maitre Sylvain's dream came true. Miss Kumar screamed passionately as Maitre Sylvain's Black cock filled her butt hole while Todd's White cock filled her pussy. Double penetration is best done with an interracial flavor. The two studs fucked the sexy lady until she tapped out, for real...

"Oh yeah, my turn," Todd said, a little while later. Maitre Sylvain bent Todd over and worked his big dark dick up his ass while Miss Kumar knelt before Todd and sucked his pale cock. Miss Kumar sucked Todd's dick enthusiastically, and as her boyfriend huffed and puffed while getting ass fucked by Maitre Sylvain, she kind of winced in sympathy. Miss Kumar remembered all too well how huge Maitre Sylvain's cock felt while it was inside her booty hole. Dammit, the bisexual Black man really doesn't discriminate, he fucks female butt holes and male butt holes regardless of color or nationality. Maitre Sylvain winked at Miss Kumar as he rammed his cock up Todd's ass, making the bisexual White dude scream. Yup, bisexual BBC conquers all!

"I had a wonderful time, thanks," Maitre Sylvain said to Miss Kumar and her boyfriend Todd Jenkins, after the three shared a shower. The bisexual White dude and the sexy, curvy and big-bottomed Indian gal felt energized and refreshed after getting their holes crammed with Black dick. Maitre Sylvain wished his new pals a good night then drove away from their lovely townhouse, located right next to the Bayshore Mall in the Nepean sector of Ottawa, Ontario. The tall, masculine and fearless bisexual BBC is conquering the world, fucking everyone regardless of color or gender. It's a brother's way of making the world a better place!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers