Indian Femdom Story Ch. 04

Story Info
The sweet and beautiful Komal doubles Sundar's burdens.
1.8k words
4.15
17.7k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04 -- Komal, the Mild-mannered Lady

| 3 years later, Present Day |

For someone who was so mild-mannered, Komal was a very demanding lady, Sundar thought. She demanded punctuality, she demanded perfection in tasks she gave Sundar, she demanded Sundar keep to rigid timelines, and most of all she demanded financial tributes. Financial tributes were very important for Komal. She wasn't a sadist, this Sundar knew. She wasn't like Queen Namrata. Komal had never enforced chastity, never asked Sundar to call her anything other her birth name, never enjoyed pain like Queen Namrata did...

Just thinking of Queen Namrata gave him the shakes these days. The chastity was one thing, but his knees were quite another. They hurt even now, more than a week after she had kept him on them for nearly 7 hours last Saturday. The day wasn't far away when he would have to have knee replacement, he mused dejectedly.

On the other hand, Komal was interested only in the money. Yes, she enjoyed some creature comforts and some pampering when Sundar was close by, but that was it. Even the position she had him in now was more for his benefit than hers, he knew. Moreover, she had asked him to come over to her apartment in Andheri on a Sunday morning, a rarity. Somewhere at the back of his mind, Sundar knew Komal taking this effort meant she desired something. And with Komal, it was always money...

Having said that, Sundar also knew that Komal was the one he was most comfortable around among all the 5 women. Over the last 3 years, Sundar had had the pleasure of giving Komal luxuriant and long massages, of caressing her pressure points to de-stress her, of comforting her when she was down, of almost--almost brushing her lips with his. Komal could ask for his left hand to be amputated, and he would saw it off himself. Such was his longing to please her. Or was it the chastity? It was always tough to tell when he had been in chastity for too long.

And Komal was comfortable around him too. It had been a long and arduous journey to win her favor. Sundar had not found it easy. Komal Patil came from an orthodox Maharashtrian family in Western India. Many ancient precautions and rules were in her very blood. Sundar had often wondered how many boys Komal had driven insane with her touch-me-not attitude. It was such a loss for the boys, he thought. Komal had dark and thick straight black hair almost to the waist that she always kept untied. She was luscious at the hips, petite at the waist, and sumptuous at the breasts. Her skin was sun-kissed with a tinge of bronze. Her innocent face was gorgeous at the worst of times, and could stop traffic at the best. Her shy laugh, her coy smiles, her doe eyes were the stuff of poetry, and yet whoever was observing her would swear Komal knew not her own beauty or what effect it had on people, especially men.

That Komal chose to talk to Sundar at all when she was friends with so few males made him happier than he had words to convey. And he had never conveyed it to her, thinking that if he did so, it would mean the end of her comfort level with him. She was talking now, and her sweet, well-chosen words were making the 50 grams of plastic just below his waist a right pain in the nuts.

"Sundar," she said in a voice inflected with a whiff of disappointment. "It's been nearly 6 months that I have been receiving (Rs.) 20,000 a month from you."

This was the thing with Komal. Her conversations indicated the direction she wanted to take them, but never more. Demonstrating the same womanish trait, she left the sentence hanging in the air, for Sundar to pluck. Being a sucker for financial femdom, the part of his brain that was in his chastity-afflicted dick now spoke up.

"Miss Komal need only ask. Her slave will go to any lengths to provide for her." A vein in his left temple started to pulse with excitement at his own words. The position she had him in made the pulsation prominent.

"Sundar, don't talk about me in the third person, please." Komal's voice was the one she used when she was annoyed. The vein stopped pulsing in Sundar's temple abruptly.

Sundar bit back his usual "I apologize, Mistress," which he had to use with most of the other women. Instead, he said, "Sorry, Komal, I lost myself. I will be more than happy to provide a higher amount every month going forward."

He felt a slight movement in her weight. He took that to mean she had liked what she had heard and was thinking. Delicately, she inquired, "Yes, that would be nice. But how, Sundar? You told me the last time that all of your current salary is being channelized into our lifestyles. How will you provide a higher amount?"

The pulse in his left temple made a return. "Komal, you already know that for the last 6 months my salary account is handled directly by Mistress Vaishnavi. She is the one that disburses my monthly salary to the 5 accounts of all 5 ladies. She does not leave anything for my basic expenses." Sundar could feel his manhood straining against the plastic of his chastity cage as he said these words. He hated the frustration of his tool not being able to lengthen. Added to that, Komal's weight was starting to get a little uncomfortable. They had been in the same position for close to 30 minutes. He gulped and continued, "To survive, I use the money I make by freelancing and doing odd jobs in the evenings after work. It is barely enough. For you, Komal, I'll take up a night-time job to make more money and reduce my expenses even further."

Komal thought about this for quite a while. Sundar, being blindfolded, had nothing to do but wait. He could not see her expressions to gauge what she was pondering. Finally, after a good 2 minutes, Komal asked softly, "Will that be enough for me, though?" Even though her words were clear, all Sundar heard was her ready acceptance for him to take up that night-time job and reduce his already thread-bare expenses even further for her. That same second, without his own volition, his hip jerked upwards a few millimeters. He panicked and was going to start apologizing when he heard Komal's girlish giggle. "What was that, Sundar? I know our private parts are close to each other, but yours is locked, na?" Her giggle turned into a shy laughter. This was the first time Sundar had heard her speak of private parts or refer to his chastity cage. Komal was so orthodox she still used the expression "private parts"! That made him laugh too. For a few moments, the strain of the plastic was forgotten.

Recovering quickly, Komal said, "Sundar, instead of 20,000, I want 40,000 a month every month. This is the amount I've decided."

Sundar's heart nearly stopped. He barely earned enough to survive from his freelancing and night-time jobs. Mumbai was not known for its cheap standard of living. This was a costly city. He knew he would have to sacrifice a good 3 - 4 hours every week night to earn the extra money to keep Komal happy, and he would have to look hard for more freelancing opportunities. He knew there was no way around it, though. He could not refuse Komal anything. He couldn't put a label on what he felt for her, but he had determined long ago that he would protect and cherish her even if it meant his life's blood. So, if she wanted some more money, he was going to arrange some more money, by hook or by crook. "I will do it, Komal. 40,000 a month, for you." As he said it, he wondered what the new expense was. Why was Komal doubling her monthly tribute after 3 years of a gradually increasing flow from his salary account, which all 5 women had been receiving? And what would the others say if they came to know?

"Oh, it isn't for me, Sundar. Don't be silly." Komal said, giggling again. He felt her weight move to the very edge as she leaned to the right. He heard the sound of her cell phone being picked up from the tea table. He then heard her tap her screen thrice. To his surprise, a ringing tone started playing over the loudspeaker. A female voice picked up. "Yeah, Komal. What did he say?" the voice asked.

"He agreed, of course. I told you, na! Come up." Komal answered.

"Okay! Nice! Gimme 30 seconds, sis, I'll be right there!" Vedika, Komal's sister, said excitedly, disconnecting the call.

Sundar was flabbergasted. "But -- Komal, I -- what are you...? S-sister?" He blabbered from under her.

She said, still giggling, "My sister Vedika is smart, Sundar. She realized about 2 years ago that I've been getting funds from someone else. My parents in Kolhapur don't have so much money to send; neither was I earning so much when you and I first met. You've sponsored my MBA and my other certifications, all of which are very costly. Because of you, I have a great job today and am able to send a lot of money home for my parents and for Vedika. She moved to Mumbai for education just last week after getting straight "A"s in her secondary certificate examinations. Last Thursday was her 18th birthday. I've spoken to Vaishnavi and Namrata. They agree that Vedika should get the same treatment as I did 3 years ago. They were nice enough to come and speak with her yesterday about you and the role you play in our lives. You are going to fund her University and MBA education. Whatever other certifications she might want to do will also be paid for by you, of course. Just as with me, you will be doing all her assignments and preparing her presentations and dissertations. We are only interested in Vedika getting the diplomas and certificates. The rest of the headache is your responsibility. Let me also warn you, Sundar, Vedika was far more fascinated with what Namrata had to say than what Vaishnavi and I had to."

Leaving Sundar dry-mouthed and stunned, Komal giggled and got off the crook that was formed by his stomach and his upper thighs, which she had been using as a human chair for the better part of an hour, and walked to her door just as a flurry of doorbells rang, announcing the arrival of Vedika Patil.