Indian Femdom Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Will he survive the first day of slavery to 5 Indian women?
5k words
4.46
32k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06 -- Day 1 of Slavery to 5 Indian Dommes

| 3 years earlier |

I woke an hour earlier than usual that day because a stray metallic thread from the brand new anklet on my left ankle snagged on my bedsheet as I rolled in bed. The unusual pull on my ankle was enough to bring me groggily awake. Of course, sleep was impossible after that -- Sundar was expected home in a few hours, on his very first visit. My annoyance at the anklet evaporated as the butterflies fluttered behind my navel.

What if Ayushi had been right all along and Sundar was simply a sexual predator? Hadn't he himself confessed to Vaishnavi and I at the CCD table two weeks ago that he would be deriving significant pleasure out of "taking care of us 5 girls"? The thought of that pleasure took my mind to my ankle and the tiny key dangling from it. That key, which had arrived by courier last evening, was to the chastity cage Sundar had bought and apparently locked himself into, as per our instructions at CCD.

It was too late to cancel, anyway, even with all my misgivings. Vaishnavi and I had once again shouted down and cajoled Ayushi and Komal at dinner the previous night, who threatened to derail the whole thing before it began. The arrival of the chastity cage key that dangled from an artfully crafted anklet that Sundar had bought for me, and my decision to open the package and wear it there and then made the significance of what Sundar's arrival at our home the next day meant more stark than anything had until then. As expected, all of the inhibitions and fears that were bottled up for the last 10 days rose up again in Ayushi and Komal. Even I was not sure we should be going ahead and wondered whether I could ask Sundar to come the next Sunday instead.

Fortunately, Vaishnavi prevailed once again. Re-hearing the recording of the CCD conversation helped me quite a bit. Sundar's transparency and affable personality was a big plus, of course. And Vaishnavi repeatedly mentioned this was all for just 3 months. Nonetheless, Ayushi attempted very hard to get Namrata to turn against all this, but Namrata supported Vaishnavi and me. I guess she really hates washing the dishes and her clothes twice a week!

Against the 3 : 2 odds, Ayushi backed off in a huff and announced that she was not going to be present for the "porn production" and that nobody could force her to be there for the 2 hours when the "sicko" was home. She looked significantly at Komal, who immediately parroted Ayushi and mumbled that she too would be absent. As a last-ditch effort to stop 2 of the 5 roommates from permanently being estranged from this arrangement, Vaishnavi attempted to cajole them into at least giving one task each for Sundar to perform for them when he came home the next day.

Ayushi waved her hands dismissively and left the hall, clearly angry. Komal too left behind her, with a sideways look at Vaishnavi.

Later in the night, Vaishnavi forwarded me a WhatsApp message that she had just received from Komal. Our youngest roomie had not one but three tasks for Sundar! Her message read:

"Just 3 months na, I don't really mind. It's a little scary, yaar, nothing else. Grown man and all. I'll talk to Ayushi didi from my side. These are possible?

- Sunday cleaning of the kitchen. Didi is going to lock all cleaning stuff in her wardrobe and take keys with her. He'll have to bring stuff!

- M sending you a pic my office senior has sent, next week's articles and assignments. Can he do them??? If no, thats k

- Can he make a new resumé fr me??? Sent old one in email to you

DON'T TELL DIDI!! She will be pleasantly shocked with clean kitchen!!"

Below this came Vaishnavi's messages:

"I sent Komal's message, assignments pic, and resumé email to slave."

"Be strong, it will be okay! Now only Ayushi has to see the light!!"

"Good Night :-))"

I forced myself off the bed and tiptoed into the kitchen to put on a pot of tea. Our 2BHK home was the only flat on the ground floor of a modest 3-storey apartment complex that was mostly populated by senior citizens. Since affordability was the primary concern for all 5 of us girls, none of whose families lived in Mumbai, we had to put up with below-average security and upkeep in our building. Oh well, I mused as the teapot started whistling silently, the former was going to be useful for Sundar to come and go undetected the next three months, at least...

I poured the tea into a mug and was tiptoeing back out of the kitchen when I almost collided with Vaishnavi, whose eyes were glued to her phone's screen as she was entering the kitchen.

"Hey, sorry!" Vaishnavi whispered urgently, Then, pushing her phone right under my nose, she said with a smirk, "Look what he's sent!"

"Woah, someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning...what is it? Just tell me."

"The slave has sent all of Komal's articles and assignments while we were fast asleep. That email came at 2:47 AM. Komal's fresh new resumés," she brought the phone under my nose again, "came at 4:01 AM. He's sent 3 resumé options for her to choose from. I've sent the attachments to Komal," she ended with a grin.

"Arre, he hasn't slept, that means...hmm." I was about to express concern for his health, but I stopped myself. For the last 2 weeks, Vaishnavi's words, Sundar's highly overt sexual orientation, and my own rational mind had all repeatedly told my emotional mind that my romantic interests would serve no one, least of all, me. And yet...

Vaishnavi sensed the infighting among my thoughts. She had spent hours over the last fortnight keeping me on track with the 3-month plan we had started on, always placing her opinions with patience and caring. But there was anger in her eyes now.

"Akshata, not this again, yaar. He's coming here at noon today and you're still having second thoughts. See, this guy is true to his word. When I sent these tasks to him, I didn't give any deadline, and nor did I mention he could do them today, when he came here. By sacrificing his sleep and sending this as quickly as he could, he has shown more commitment than any man I've ever been with. I don't have to tell you that this world, and especially this city, has a lack of quality men. But what you may not know is that for every 50 quality men, you'll be lucky to find 1 committed one among them. He doesn't want your concern, he doesn't want your love, Akshu. Please get that in your head!"

Her nostrils flared and moisture built up in her eyes as she continued with fervor, "He wants to be used, to be abused, to be discarded when we see fit and to be of service when we see fit. And he is that rare creature who actually walks the talk! So, what do you say we stop being so concerned and just get what we want out of a man for a change? Some men wolf-whistled at you 4 years ago, you take it out on him. Someone groped you on a bus, let's get even by keeping him in chastity for a month! Trust me, Akshu, we will never be in a position of power like this again. I want these 3 months to be all about me. I want expensive things, I want to go to fancy places, and I want to go shopping with his credit card," she ended. Then added, "the rest is up to you." Still upset, she bodily moved me and made to enter the kitchen.

Recovering quickly, I entered the kitchen before her, placed my tea mug on the counter and surprised Vaishnavi with the tightest hug I could muster. After 2 seconds of stiffness, her body slowly melded warmly into my hug as she hugged me back. In a voice half-way between tears and giggles, I said to my bestie, "Don't you dare go shopping without me, ha!"

The laughter lasted a long moment as we nestled in each other's warmth, then we both broke the hug together and found our faces irresistably close. We knew no one else had woken in the house, and we each knew the other had been nurturing erotic designs around Sundar...

--

I parked my motorbike a couple of buildings away, tied the helmet to the safety rail, and walked purposefully into their building's entrance gate with the large package in my hands. Although I had secretly visited the address twice before and knew they didn't have security guards or CCTV cameras, it didn't stop my ears from getting warm, a sure sign that I was getting nervous. I checked my phone for any last-minute instructions from Akshata or Vaishnavi. There were none.

As instructed, I did not show up early. I was expected at noon and it was now just a couple of minutes shy. I waited outside their doorstep for noon to strike. I rubbed my sleep-deprived eyes to kill time and for the thousandth time wondered how I was going to make this work. The chastity belt was an unbelievable inconvenience. The irksome device was so foreign to my body that I had to fight an impulse to pull it clean off almost every minute of wakefulness. I was 99% sure a little bit of strategically applied cooking oil would do the trick.

Guilt wracked me anew as I plotted about the oil. I knew how lucky I had gotten. Very, very few masochists ever got a chance to live the lifestyle. And here I was, about to start day 1 of slavery of 5 Indian dommes and still knit-picking...

I determined to request Akshata while I was about to leave today to give me the key so that I could unlock the belt for a few days. I was sure my work quality would make her grant me this small mercy.

--

Akshata's eyes were instinctively drawn to her wrist watch when she heard the gentle knock on the door -- 12 noon. She looked over at Vaishnavi, who nodded in the direction of the door and smiled genially, conveying that it was going to be alright.

Akshata got up and opened the wooden inner door and the wrought iron safety door. Sundar, a smile on his face, entered with his shoes held among the fingers of his right hand and a large package in his left's. His eyes caught sight of their shoe-rack and he ducked and placed his shoes right at the bottom (below all the girls' shoes). He got out of the way so that Akshata could close the doors and then placed the package in his left hand on a chair.

"Hi, Akshata. Hey, Vaishnavi," he said, taking the cool and calculating look Vaishnavi was giving him from the couch in his stride. "Can I wash my hands?"

"What?" Vaishnavi, who was watching and waiting to see how Sundar would navigate his first conversation in their home, burst out in laughter. "Yes, yes, go. Down the passage. Idiot."

"Thank you," he gave one of his charming smiles and headed for the passageway.

Vaishnavi and Akshata shook their heads at his playfulness. Vaishnavi pointed at the large package he'd brought with him and mouthed "what's in there?" to Akshata, who shrugged and mouthed "I don't know".

Sundar returned and sat on the chair they offered. Noticeably, they did not offer water, tea or snacks to him; also, they offered him a straight-backed chair while they sat comfortably on their sofas, which Sundar felt was a great sign that the girls were on to the right track with this 3-month experiment.

He looked at Akshata, who had clearly taken pains to look the part of a ball-buster today. At 19 years of age, with a full body and her wheatish complexion, her tall frame and long legs coupled well with her dark blue skin-tight jeggings. Her oval face and large eyes were underscored perfectly by the kohl she had applied and the ponytail she had put her long hair in. She looked attractive as she sat on the sofa with an open stance in her white, no-sleeve crop top, whose top 2 buttons she had left open, suggesting an ample bosom just below Sundar's sightline. He wondered whether she intended to open the third and fourth button during the course of the few hours he was going to be there...

The uncomfortable stirring in the chastity cage brought him to the present moment in a hurry. He looked over at Vaishnavi and noticed, not for the first time, that she looked like Akshata's older sister. While Vaishnavi was slightly shorter than Akshata, they were both petite and took care of their appearance. Their faces had many similarities, with a couple of exceptions -- Vaishnavi was fairer and had a sharp nose, which gave her a look of cunning that Akshata did not possess. Today, Vaishnavi wore a pair of crisp white jeans with a figure-hugging blue tee captioned "Eye Candy". How true, Sundar mused, as he noticed how her shoulder-length hair, which she had left loose, framed her pristine teeth and subtly glossed lips.

His heart felt a jolt as he took in Vaishnavi's sly smile and narrowed eyes, which taunted, "I'm on to you. You'll pay for those roving eyes, bitch!"

"So, what's in the large package you brought, Sundar?" Vaishnavi inquired.

"Oh, just some kidnapping equipment," Sundar said with a straight face. "You know, ropes and mouth gags, the works. My getaway van is parked outside."

As before at the CCD table, the three started laughing together and loudly, which brought the only other resident at home at the time out into the hall to check what was going on.

--

When Namrata came out into the hall, I sensed a palpable shift in the light mood that Sundar was building. Unlike us, she had not taken any efforts to alter her at-home appearance. She strolled out into the hall with a book in hand in her slightly disheveled half pyjamas, completely unconcerned that a grown man was among us. She looked him over critically from top to bottom and said in an emotionless tone:

"Where's your phone?"

To his credit, Sundar, who had never been introduced to Namrata, unquestioningly removed his phone and placed it on the charpuoy without an utterance.

Namrata picked it up, put it in her pocket, and turned to Vaishnavi and I, saying, "This will stay with me whenever he's here." Then, without waiting for us to respond, she said to Sundar:

"Did you bring lunch?"

Sundar pointed to the package on the chair, "Yes, Miss, I have lunch for 5 from—".

Namrata cut him off mid-sentence in what I thought was awe-inspiring haughtiness, "I eat at 12:30. I haven't had breakfast today. I'll be in my room."

Namrata then turned to Vaishnavi and said, "I'll WhatsApp you the link for the washing machine I've chosen. Have him order it before he leaves. I'll give you his phone around 2. Works?"

Vaishnavi only had time to say "Yeah" before Namrata turned on her heels and walked back into her room with not a glance at Sundar. I looked at Vaishnavi with a knowing smile but was taken aback by her blank expression; apparently, what had just happened wasn't rehearsed between the two of them. It had all come naturally to Namrata.

And that was when I looked at Sundar. A completely new look had dawned on him in the face of Namrata's approach and words. He looked flushed and deep in thought. It took me a second to realize that his eyes were fixedly looking at the small key dangling from my left ankle as something inside him seem to clunk into place.

Sundar got up, rummaged in his package, and brought out 5 neatly packed lunches.

"Ladies, I'll get to my tasks, if you don't mind." He looked in the direction of Namrata's room to make sure she wasn't listening and I could sense fear in his eyes, "Miss said she hasn't had breakfast, so she must be very hungry. Vaishnavi sent me a text yesterday that mentioned one of the 5 ladies won't be home when I came. So, how many will be eating?" He was looking at me for an answer. "I'm afraid I may not have got enough lunch if all of you have double servings..."

"That's no way to be speaking to your superiors, you little shit." Vaishnavi's voice was silky, dripping with menace. She was perfectly comfortable with this drastic change of events. "If you have brought insufficient lunch, you'll cook. Go empty these food containers into vessels and bring them out for inspection. I'll tell you whether you need to cook or not. Go," she waved in the direction of the kitchen.

Sundar was back out again in 5 minutes with vessels filled with food in hand. Like a proper subservient, he waited mutely to one side and approached only when Vaishnavi stopped chatting with me and beckoned him with 2 fingers.

"Good news, Akshata," Vaishnavi said to me after glancing at the vessels in Sundar's hands, "we won't be suffering the misfortune of tasting his cooking today."

"That's a relief," I said, not looking at Sundar, "your list of tasks for today is on the table there." I pointed to the dining table, "try not to disturb us."

"Yes, Ak—" he spluttered, took a deep breath, and said, "Yes, Miss" in a voice intermingled with fierceness and servitude. I couldn't stop myself from looking up and into his eyes. Before a lot could be communicated between us, Vaishnavi's terse "Go" made Sundar break eye contact and walk briskly to the dining table for the list of tasks.

In the next couple of hours, we saw him a handful of times. First, when he came to retrieve his half-empty package from the chair. Apparently, apart from our lunch, it contained kitchen-cleaning supplies in a neat box (he knew from Komal's WhatsApp message that Ayushi would be hiding cleaning equipment).

Later, we saw him take a plateful of food and a glass of water into Namrata's room, return to cleaning the kitchen, and then go back in for the soiled plate and glass. We heard him wash the vessels, which we had allowed to pile up overnight (Ayushi wouldn't touch them because she was upset). He then cleaned the blades of all the ceiling fans in the home that were not currently in use (he silently looked for and retrieved the steel ladder we kept in the attic, never disturbing us!).

Although Vaishnavi and I chatted, I was mentally ticking off Sundar's tasks. He was done with washing vessels and cleaning ceiling fans. Presumably, he was also done with cleaning and rearranging our kitchen supplies (we had added this for Ayushi's sake). Since Namrata's washing machine purchase would happen later, this left just two tasks -- Vaishnavi's and mine.

Just as I was thinking about our tasks, Sundar emerged from the kitchen and stood mutely at the same spot he had waited earlier. Vaishnavi nodded at him and he approached with head bowed. He placed a debit card on the charpuoy between us and a handwritten note next to it that said:

PIN: 8410

Daily limit: Rs 10,000

Monthly limit: Rs 50,000

Vaishnavi's task had been a simple one. She wanted Sundar to pay for their home's maintenance and utility bills. She had demanded Rs 30,000 per month for the next 3 months. Sundar had gone above and beyond her ask and given us access to an extra Rs 20,000 per month.

Wordlessly, Vaishnavi picked up the debit card and the note and put them in her jeans pocket. Her eyes met Sundar's and her voice was like a whiplash, "Where's our lunch? It's almost 2 and time for you to leave. Serve us!"

I didn't know about Sundar but I found Vaishnavi's mannerisms unnecessarily cruel. Sundar was doing so much to keep Vaishnavi happy, but there was just no pleasing her. If I were in Sundar's place and had experienced what I had seen him go through today, I would have called it quits after a single day. Not only had he lost several hours that he could have employed in just relaxing at home, he had potentially given away more than Rs 1,00,000 of his hard-earned money in a single afternoon. And that's why I felt especially guilty about the task that I had put down for Sundar.

I glanced at Vaishnavi and saw her glaring at me. I knew that she knew I was having misgivings about my task for Sundar.

With sounds of food being heated emanating from the kitchen, Vaishnavi spoke in an angry hiss, "Don't spoil this for us, Akshu! We have him exactly where we want him. Make sure he performs your task, WHICH WAS YOUR IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE! And have him do it while we are having lunch."

The task I had put down for Sundar was simple: "Five minutes for Akshata", which wasn't terribly clear. I had been having seconds thoughts about it almost immediately after I proposed it last evening when Vaishnavi and I had been preparing his task list. Yes, it was my idea to begin with, but now that he was here and doing his tasks unquestioningly, it was tough for me to make him do it, and I couldn't begin to imagine how tough it was going to be for him, the victim...

12