Indian Housewife Tries Prostitution Ch. 02

Story Info
Simple fun now has become a serious business.
3.9k words
3.69
25.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wove a lengthy tale of staying overnight at a friend's place to placate my ever-inquiring mother-in-law. The story involved my friend, Shalini, who'd graciously agreed to play her part if ever called upon. Perhaps it was my keen intuition, or maybe it was an act of sheer self-preservation, but we'd decided to exit the house a bit early. We thought it would divert suspicion more convincingly if our departure didn't coincide with the onset of twilight, a time that's often associated with mischievous plans.

Bidding our goodbyes at the door, we set off for lunch. As I laid out our plan for the day, I suggested that we leave the car in the underground parking lot at Palika Bazaar. I was to meet with Dara Singh's assistant later in the day, and that seemed like the perfect ruse to escape the overbearing scrutiny of my mother-in-law.

Unfortunately, Shalini's boyfriend derailed our plans by summoning her prematurely, leaving me alone to navigate the crowded bazaars. It wasn't long before I found myself retreating from the bustling city market back to the comfort of my car, with the intention of losing myself in the harmonious sanctuary of my playlist.

What I didn't anticipate was the familiar face that greeted me as I descended into the basement. The shopkeeper, a man I'd bumped into before, was there clinging to his cigarette as if it were his lifeline. A sly grin spread across his face as he recognized me.

"Hey, madam," he drawled. "Enjoying Dara? Any problem?"

The audacity of his question made my cheeks flush. Grateful for his solitude in the basement, I managed to stammer out a response.

"It was good, no problems."

My timely cross past him was intended as a bridge to exit the conversation, but he seemed far too interested in following me to catch my drifting words. Like an unwanted shadow, he persisted, throwing questions my way.

"Are you here for another CD? I thought Dara's company would surpass any digital amusement," he continued, raising an eyebrow.

Desperate to shake him off, I spun another tale. "No, no, it's nothing like that. I simply had some errands around here."

"Hey madam, why are you so angry? Tell me, how was it? Did you enjoy it, or not?" he questioned abrasively.

His audacity shocked me, but I chose not to dignify his question with a response. Instead, I pressed on, trying to use the teeming marketplace as a shield from his unrelenting prying.

"Acha madam, tell me when are you going to Dara's?" he questioned again, more fervently. I kept my lips sealed, continuing on my path, hoping that silence would hint at my disinterest in whatever he was peddling.

To my relief, he pulled his cell phone out and stopped tailing me. I breathed a sigh of relief and made my way to my car, and promptly locked myself within the metal fort. Just as I was about to sigh in peace, an ominous knock startled me.

I glanced and saw the shopkeeper grinning at me through the window. I hesitantly rolled the window down.

"Why are you bothering me?" I asked, a mix of concern and irritation looming over my words.

His grin remained irksome. "Hey madam, what exactly is bothering you? I just want to have a conversation."

He pressed further, "madam, you did not mention if you are visiting Dara today?"

Caught off guard, I blushed and didn't know what to say, leaving my mouth agape in surprise. The planted smirk returned to his face.

"What's there to be ashamed of, madam? I just spoke to Dara and he said you would be visiting him today. I mentioned that day too, it's a human necessity, why the embarrassment?"

His blatant audacity, the smirk glued to his face, every detail started to frustrate me. I just had to ask him. "What do you want?"

He nonchalantly retorted, "Madam, am I not a human? I have my needs, too. I just want fuck your pussy." He paused, looking at me in a way that made my skin crawl. He had taken a step too far.

"Please leave me alone," I demanded, stammering over every word.

He dismissed my plea, implying that since he introduced me to Dara, he deserved the same favour, as well.

"Enough", I warned, "if you don't leave now, I will call the police."

"Okay. Here is my mobile phone. Call, madam. Get a report written, madam. Then your family members will also come to the police station and I will tell them everything."

"No, don't call the police, just go away!" However, that didn't seem to dissuade him, as he kept on leaning on my open window, with a smirk etched on his repugnant face.

"See, madam..." he began, his voice calm yet firm, "I am talking to you very respectfully, but you seem resistant. You leave me no choice but to escalate this conversation." His eyes hardened as he continued, "I won't hesitate to find your address. I'll find your family and reveal everything to them. It's your decision now."

Startled by his direct threat, I felt cornered, my privacy at risk. After thinking over the situation and understanding the weight of his words, I had to concede. I couldn't risk my family finding out about this unusual encounter.

"Fine," I sighed, resigned. "Do what you need to do."

Quick as a cat, he leaned forward, his arm snaking into the car. His hand shot up my shirt, past my bra, rubbing against my skin.

"There we go," he said, a smug smile playing on his lips. "Now you're making sense."

Taken aback by his audacity, I barked out, "In the parking lot? Are you mad?"

He was acting as if being only a visitor was inconsequential. The man only laughed. "We're in the basement," he responded nonchalantly, waving his hand towards the dimly lit surroundings. "Nobody comes here. Don't worry-- join me in the back seat quickly."

The parking lot was unusually dark that particular evening. I usually parked my car on the basement level, as it made for better long-term parking, and I would only be returning the next day. Given the scarce lighting and the situation at hand, I felt compelled to comply. Regardless of my growing trepidation, I had no other options. I obeyed his command, hole-and-corner, into the clandestine depths of the dimly lit parking lot. The empty echoes of the hidden basement whispered nothing of comfort, yet I had no choice but to face the uncertainty and acquiesce to this strange intruder's demands.

As I got out of the car, he removed his hand from my shirt, and I entered the back seat of the car, where he followed behind me. My car windows were tinted dark so that also helped. He entered and closed the door behind him. I was looking outside the car in all directions to see whether anyone was there or not when the shopkeeper said, "There is no one here, Madam, take off your shirt."

He then started to take my shirt off, and then took off my bra with ease, whereupon he started to suck on my boobs. He pushed me against the car door with all his weight and just started to eat my boobs like a starving pig. He used his teeth to bite my pink nipples which made me shout, and made him smile. He switched from one boob to the other, time after time, and in the middle of switching, he put his tongue in my mouth and kissed me with all his power, and made me taste the pathetic cheap pan masala he used to chew.

He then also took my skirt and panties off. He stared at me with wide eyes and I could see the lust in his eyes. He pushed me back against the door and opened my legs. My legs were up in the air and my feet were touching my car's roof. He bent down and started to eat my pussy with all his might. I began to enjoy that and then my moaning started. Hearing me moan, he put one finger inside my wet pussy and started to finger me.

My moaning got louder, and then he said, "Wow, you are a big slut."

After some more fingering, he stopped and took off his pants and sat on the seat with his dick upright. It was a very hairy dick, as usual, and the one-eyed monster was staring at me. Without him saying anything, I grabbed the dick and put it in my mouth as I was really hungry for it. I sucked it so hard that the shopkeeper started to moan, as he held my head and pushed it further down on his dick.

He grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth for some time, and then he said, "I think it's time to put this big dick inside you now." He then put his dick in my pussy, and started to fuck me very hard. I screamed and shouted as I was getting too much pleasure. He kept on fucking me like a madman, and it went on for some time. When he was about to cum he said, "You're my big slut now, and no one will ever know what happened here."

After a while, he got really excited and hard and pulled me by my hair and made me lie down on the seat on my side. He got behind me and slid his dick into my pussy from the back. He started to fuck me really hard and I could feel the car rocking. I just imagined what someone would think if they saw it. I had never had car sex before and the thought of me being fucked in the center of downtown Delhi, in a car, by a stranger, made me really horny and wet; I started to respond to his fucking even more.

He then got on top of me and fucked me more and more and more. After a while, he was ready to cum and sprayed the cum all over my body, and then just fell on top of me. We didn't move for a while, as we were both exhausted. He then moved to take a seat next to me, and asked me to clean his dick by licking it. I obeyed him and started to lick his dick.

He then said, "By God, what a pussy you have--so delicious. I feel like fucking it all day."

I looked at him with his dick in my mouth, and gave him a smile. I was feeling very comfortable by then, and was very horny. But I hadn't orgasmed yet, and hence, said, "Then who is stopping you? Fuck me more."

He smiled at me and got hard again. He made me sit on top of him, slid his dick back inside my wet pussy and started to fuck me again. I was really horny by then, and I was jumping on him like crazy. He took my boobs in his mouth and was eating them like crazy. I was holding him by his hair, and pulling his face more and more in my breasts, I wanted him to take more of my boobs in his mouth. Just then, the car door opened. I gasped!

There, in the faint light of the evening, stood the towering figure of the property's security guard. His eyes widened in surprise and shock, as he bellowed at us, "What on Earth is going on here? Get out immediately, both of you!"

Panicked, I tried to scramble to the other side of the car, using the door as a shield, but his iron grip was unrelenting.

"Don't you dare!" came a stern voice from the other side.

It was the shopkeeper, glowering at the security guard, sullen yet defiant. Surprised by his exclamation, the guard released me, and I instantly shrunk into the farthest corner. Immediately, I picked up my clothes, discarded in the frenzy, to cover myself.

Frustrated and confused, the guard demanded, "Explain yourselves! What are you two doing here?" His menacing glare was fixed on the shopkeeper.

Shrugging nonchalantly, the shopkeeper replied coarsely, "Just sharing a rendezvous with our lovely guest. It's none of your business, now get lost!"

The guard's face turned dark with rage; he threatened to call the police. As he reached for his cell phone, the shopkeeper made a bold move. Completely undeterred by his stark nudity, he boldly stepped outside the car, distracting the guard long enough for me to hastily pull some clothes on.

The shopkeeper quickly returned. "Madam," a smug smile on his face, "don't worry. I've talked some sense into our friend here."

Before I could breathe a sigh of relief, the car door swung open again, but this time, it was the grinning guard at the door. With a shiver, I moved aside as he made his way into the car, his grin disturbing. My clothes were unfortunately under him now, and with a glare, he moved them to the front seat. Discovering my clothes had disappeared, I felt a wave of panic and embarrassment crash over me.

"Don't worry, madam," the shopkeeper said, almost too nonchalantly, "the guard's wife has gone to her mother's home. You are in safe hands tonight. Just be his wife for today."

The security guard took off his clothes in a hurry, and then got on top to fuck me. He had a small dick so I took it in quite comfortably in my pussy. The shopkeeper took my boobs in his mouth and licked them while stroking his dick.

The guard said to the shopkeeper, "Wow, these high-class bitches' pussies have their own separate level of enjoyment. See how pink and trimmed they are. Our women keep it wild like a jungle, and smelly. Their husbands are the luckiest bastards in the world."

He laughed and replied,"Those men are total wusses and cucks. That's why these high-society women become sluts to our hard, black cocks as we treat them where they want to be. Isn't that right, madam?"

I just gave him a smile and didn't reply back and kept on enjoying the guard's dick in my pussy.

The shopkeeper then asked the guard, "Brother, how about we share the loot?"

He then got off me and guided me to sit on top of his dick; I started to move up and down on his dick. The guard took a seat and started to stroke his dick with one hand and squeeze my boobs with the other.

After a while, I was passed on to the security guard in the same position. So there I was, being passed like a whore from one dick to another in the back seat of my car. Soon, they both cummed over my body and I was lying there naked on the laps of both these men.

It was two PM.

The guard said, "What fun can we have in a car? Let's go somewhere and fuck peacefully. Just put the car in reverse, and park it there; my shack is right next to that spot. No one will disturb us there."

The shopkeeper agreed, not bothering to ask me anything. He got out of the car naked and sat in the front seat and parked the car in front of the shack. The guard also got out of the car naked, and took me by my hand and dragged me out naked to the shack. I opened the door and ran inside.

It was a small room with a small cot kept in it, with a table fan and one bulb. They both entered behind me and closed the door. I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes to relax for a bit. The guard then opened my legs and started to lick my pussy and the shopkeeper started to fuck my mouth. They both fucked me there like animals, one after the other, without giving me a break until four PM. I had never been with two men at the same time ever, and I had enjoyed myself like crazy.

I had told them, however, that I had to go. It was an unfortunate obligation that I could not evade. "Stop, and let me go," I implored, looking into their concerned eyes. They were reluctant to fulfill my request, but I could see that they understood. Reason eventually won over their emotions, and they reluctantly acquiesced to my wishes.

Tiptoeing back to my car to avoid any unnecessary attention, I quickly changed into my traveling clothes. Emerging from the vehicle, I found them waiting for me, their faces a blend of false cheer and hidden sorrow. They both hugged me tightly, planting a kiss on both my cheeks, as if it was part of a ritual long practiced.

"When will we meet again?" they asked in solidarity, a note of longing evident in their voices.

"Very soon," I replied, knowing that promises sometimes took the form of hopeful lies.

He rummaged his pocket and proffered a sleek phone towards me. With a quick exchange of numbers, he entreated me to contact him. I gave him an encouraging smile and promised to circle back soon.

Skirting my car behind, I hurried to the bustling entrance of the market. As was decided upon, there stood Dara's assistant, his form leaning against a bike; the patience of timeliness imprinted on his face. He greeted me with a curt nod and a knowing look, an assurance that he was my ride. Swiftly, I swung my leg over the bike, and we took off into the buzz of the city.

The hour-long journey was a whirl of thoughts, as I mentally prepared for the next phase of the journey ahead. Upon reaching Dara's brothel, or my new place of business, I followed his intimidating figure to the main building.

The first sight I got was of darkened windows and apathetically hued walls, the establishment devoid of the glamour that was shown in movies. Dara waved me in and his gruff voice echoed in the claustrophobic hallways.

"Go to your room and get ready in two minutes. I will come then to get your engine started." The command rang in my ears like a harsh reality check.

Treading the now-familiar path to my room, or as Dara preferred to call it, 'MY ROOM', I complied.

I went in and closed the curtain behind me and stripped quickly. I sat next to the tap and washed myself to clean the cum of the shopkeeper and guard; sat on the urinal and peed a little, then quickly lay down on the bed.

After a while, Dara came in and fucked me for the next twenty minutes, and he was remarkable this time. I loved his long, thick, black dick inside me. He made me cum twice in those twenty minutes. He really was the best fuck ever and this time, he made me swallow all his cum. This was the first time I had done that and it felt very weird.

Dara said, "This is nectar. You shouldn't waste a single drop?"

I nodded in agreement.

For the next two hours, he sent in different men, who fucked me like a bitch. I was then given a break and went to the kitchen to make some tea and relax. I was also starving after so much sex, and ate some biscuits in the kitchen.

It was eight PM; Dara came to the kitchen, and said, "Tonight will be very long. Hope you filled your stomach as you won't get time to do that in between."

I, again, nodded in agreement and ate some more biscuits and some dal chawal, which was kept there for all the girls.

After some time had gone by, I was told to get back to my room. I was then fucked 'til five in the morning by numerous people, in my pussy and in my mouth. There were times when I was fucked by two guys together, with one dick in my mouth while the other was fucking my pussy. Most of the people threw out the condoms after cumming, but there were a few who took off the used condom full of cum from their dicks and emptied it into my mouth. I was treated like a whore and I loved it. I had become so tired that I had lost consciousness by three AM, and I don't even remember who or how people fucked me 'til five AM.

The sun was steering high in the sky when my eyes fluttered open. It was around noon by the shadow cast by the sparse buildings outside my window. Numbness was the first sensation that struck me. Lying there naked, I realized I wasn't alone. Dara's assistant, an intriguing but unknown entity until now, lay next to me, his nudity mirroring my own. His hands were resting possessively on my torso, while his legs unconsciously draped over mine as a protective cloak.

Thirst clawed at my throat, demanding attention. I needed a drink -- something cold that could wash away the parched sensation. Getting out of bed was a Herculean task. My legs, knees, and pussy screamed with agonizing pain with each small movement. Using the walls as my guide, I stumbled my way into the kitchen like a wounded gazelle. The clock ticked ominously, the only testament to the passing seconds. I reached out for a drink from the fridge, hoping the coldness would soothe, not just my thirst, but also the stinging reality of last night's consequences.

Heading back to my room, I found the assistant awake. He was standing at the urinal, a carefree expression on his face as he relieved himself. On seeing me, he quipped, "You get up very quickly. Did you not sleep?"

Crumpling onto the bed because of the stabbing pain, I confessed, "No, I fell asleep. Just woke up due to excessive thirst."

My hands involuntarily moved to cover my face. I was hoping to hide the discomfort painted across it that was now undeniable. The man's concern was evident in his voice, as he watched me writhe in pain. "What happened, is your pussy hurting?"

12