Indian Maid and Young Master

Story Info
Sexual awakening for a maid and her master.
2.2k words
4.31
38.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first attempt at writing erotica! Looking forward to your feedback!

Disclaimer: All characters are above eighteen and no element of coercion is involved in the story

It was a relatively new relationship, but Meera and I have formed a connection that seemed different, in a nice way. Even though we'd met via a dating app and it started with us in the sack, it wasn't just about the sex with her, as it usually is. We'd been forming an emotional bond.

As we lay naked in bed, with her head resting on my chest, her fingers playing with my hair, she asked me a question that transported me back to a different world-she asked me about my first time.

We used to live in a typical upper middle class colony in Delhi back then. I was just out of school, waiting to leave for college and enjoy my freedom as an adult (I had turned eighteen only a few months ago). I wasn't as well built back then as I am today, but I wasn't bad to look at even then. A good height by Indian standards, and a decent frame-neither fat nor fit. In terms of personality, I had been the studious kind, who spent most of his time buried in books or on the laptop.

A maid would come daily for brooming and sweeping. Her name was Mohini. She could not have been more than twenty years old. Due to the regular exercise she got due to her work, she looked fit, endowed with a naturally thin frame, with the average height of an Indian female. Her breasts were just the right size for her body. They were always perked up a little. It was like her proportions were made by God on a Sunday. But it had always been her face that mesmerized me, with its most perfect gazelle-like features. Small, perfectly shaped lips with a hint of lipstick.

She wore the traditional salwar kameez but dispensed with the dupatta while working. I would pretend to study while she broomed and swept, but would sneak a glance at her ample cleavage whenever she bent down or squatted.

When she left, I would lock my door and masturbate while thinking about her shapely body, more vigorously on days when I had seen her the color of her bra. This had almost become a ritual.

This was also the time when I was hooked to porn, probably due to the sheer absence of sexual activity in life. Normally, I was quite careful about it, either waiting till my parents left home or carefully locking the door, pretending to study. This once, I was negligent. Maybe it was the sight of Mohini in a translucent white kameez that turned me on. I opened my favorite porn website and started jerking off. As it turned out, I had forgotten to bolt the door! In came Mohini, humming as she usually did, and froze in her tracks. Our eyes met for a moment, while my fingers were wrapped around my cock and some buck naked porn star getting fucked in doggy style on the laptop screen. I panicked and hastily shut my laptop, while pulling my pajamas up. Pretending like nothing had happened, I picked up a book and stared at it, embarrassed to bits. She too kept up the pretense and did her work, but her smirk told me she definitely knew what had transpired. She never mentioned anything to my mother.

Few days later, Mohini announced that she was due to get married. As is usually the case, the match had been arranged by the families and she had never met the boy. My mind instantly thought of the lucky bastard devouring this thing of beauty on their wedding night.

One day, I found myself alone at home. As usual, I opened some porn and pulled down my pants to rub one out. Midway, the doorbell rang. Angered by the interruption, I grudgingly got up and opened the door. Mohini was standing on the other side. While masturbating, I had forgotten that it was time for her to come. She was wearing a pink salwar kameez. As I let her in, her right breast rubbed against my arm, and my already erect cock flinched a little with excitement.

On her way to the balcony through my room, she froze in her tracks. She was looking at my laptop screen, which had two naked bodies on it. This time it was cowgirl. I'd done it again! She turned around and looked at me. I'd been standing right behind her, so when she turned, her face came very close to mine, just a few inches away. My erect cock stood up like a flag in my pajamas. I could feel the precum oozing out.

'I'm going to get married soon' she said.

I said I knew about it, trying to move towards the desk. She must've sensed my discomfort because what she did next sent my pulse racing while also relieving the tension. In an instant, she raised her head a little and brought it closer to my face. Then, she kissed me.

I didn't respond at first, but I was so turned on by the whole situation that I started kissing her back. My hands moved up to her waist as hers went under my t-shirt to my back, as we went at each other. Our tongues got involved as we kissed each other with even more passion.

Then, she broke away and said to me 'I don't want to be a virgin on my wedding night. I'm marrying a man who I don't know, who I am sure will be useless in bed. I want to get fucked by someone who knows what he's doing, like that', pointing at the screen. 'None of the boys from the basti are good enough. I've seen how you look at me, I know you want me, so take me.'

She took my right hand and placed it on her breast. With her own right hand, she began stroking my cock through my pajamas. That made me squeeze harder and I put my other hand on her breast. She moaned in response.

'Let me make it easier for you', she said. Taking a step back, she took off her top, and then unhooked her bra, exposing her beautiful breasts. I'd seen plenty of breasts in porn videos, but this was the first time I was seeing a pair of voluptuous tits right in front of my eyes. As I had observed earlier, they weren't too large, nor too small-they were simply perfect. The nipples sticking out gave a signal that she was as horny as I was.

Slightly amused by my ogling, she asked 'Want to touch?' Those words were enough for me, and I eagerly reached out. Just then, she slapped my hand, and waved her index finger at me, pointed at the bulge in my pajamas, as if to say 'quid pro quo'. She was in control, was aware of it, and was pressing that advantage. I was totally into it! Pulling my pajamas down, I revealed my erect 6 inch cock, with precum oozing out of it. Like every other man, I was anxious about my size, and was relieved when I read that my length was above average by Indian standards. Mohini was certainly impressed by it, biting her lip a little when she saw it.

Using that lascivious index finger again, she beckoned me towards her. I went for her breasts with my hands, while she stroked my cock. I squeezed her nipples, which made her let out a high pitched 'aah' that turned me on even more. As she stroked my cock, I could hear the sound of her bangles clanking. They matched the rhythm of her strokes, creating a melody to accompany our foreplay.

Taking my cock in both hands, she knelt down on the floor. Her technique was exquisite, much better than some of the more experienced women I have been with since. At first, she used both hands in synchronization, one on the base of the cock, the other on the shaft. Then, she used one hand to stroke my cock and with the other gently played with my balls, giving the occasional squeeze. I could not resist much longer and lost in the pleasure, came without warning, splattering cum all over her face and some on the floor. I apologized but she just laughed and said 'I had to clean it anyway', winking at me. Then she stuck her tongue out and tasted some of the thick cum, smacking her lips.

She got up, took my hand and made me lie down on the bed. Then she looked at the screen, where the couple was frozen in cowgirl, and gave me a devilish smile. She removed her salwar, exposing her off-white panties, with a clear wet patch on them. Then removed them, giving me a clear view of her pussy. It was unshaved, with a slight bush around it, although it was not too thick. The mound gently stuck out between her legs, and I could see just how wet it had already become.

I had become hard again, but gave my cock a few strokes for good measure. She laughed and gave it a few strokes herself. Then she got on the bed, straddled me, and squatted. Every time she squatted while sweeping the floor, I had imagined this sight and masturbated to it after she left. My dreams were coming true, and I hadn't even expressed the wish out loud! She slowly pushed down, taking in the full length of my erect cock inside her. It felt heavenly as my cock went further into her warm, wet pussy. After taking the entire length inside her, she stopped there, enjoying the feeling. Then she started moving up and down, with her hands on my stomach. She went slowly at first, but then increased her pace, moaning every time she hit the base of my cock. No matter how many times you have sex, the feeling of your cock penetrating the depths of a woman's pussy always feels great. This was the first time I was feeling this sensation, so naturally the pleasure was amplified. I put my hands on her thin waist and squeezed. She was enjoying it, as was I. Her eyes were closed, head tilted towards the roof.

I was so turned on by this sight, I think it brought out my animal instincts. In one swift motion I lifted her up and threw her on the bed, where I had been lying down moments ago. Simultaneously, I got on top of her, staring straight into her eyes and giving her a passionate kiss. She looked a bit surprised, not having expected this. She had been in control till now, and now I was reclaiming it. I took my cock in my hand, and guided it straight into her pussy. She let out a little moan as that happened, and I kissed her again.

The heat of the moment guided me hereon, as I rammed into her in swift motions. Her nails dug into my back and I could feel the coldness of the bangles on my skin. She let out little screams which I stifled with wet, passionate kisses as the intensity of the pounding increased. Arching my back, I held her legs up in the air as I continued to ram into her. The increased penetration clearly gave her more pleasure because her face tensed up, hinting at an orgasm. I too was not far away from an orgasm myself. Probably sensing that I was going to cum, she asked me to pull out. Just as I was about to cum, I took my cock out and unloaded on her navel and stomach.

Exhausted, I collapsed on the bed next to her. Our sweaty, naked bodies touching each other. She put her head on my chest just like Meera does now and asked 'will my husband be that good?'. 'You can always come back in case he is not' I replied, and squeezed her breast.

We got up after a while. In the all-consuming passion of our lustful afternoon, we forgot that she still had to perform the chores because my mother would get to know if she did not. She freshened up in the bathroom, washing the cum off her, got dressed and went about doing her work as if nothing had happened. Before she left the house, we shared another passionate kiss.

We could only make love twice before she got married. Mohini always insisted I play a porn video while we fucked, and she tried to copy the positions. She quit working after her marriage and soon after, I went off to college as well.

By the time I finished the story, Meera's mouth was around my cock. She did this thing where she licked the tip of my cock with her tongue while her lips sucked the shaft. Narrating the story had anyway turned me on, so it didn't take a long time for me to cum straight in her mouth. She swallowed the whole load and then moved up to straddle me. She then pushed her mouth towards my ears and whispered 'Fuck me like you fucked Mohini'...