Indian Muslim Wife and Peeping Tom Pt. 02

Story Info
Peeping tom finally fulfills the debt.
3.7k words
4.43
18.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry and thank you to all those who kept asking for a second part of this story.I finally got a chance to extend the story. Please let me know if you need another part and even send suggestions. Thanks again to Kenji Sato for the editing.

After that incident, Abdul promised he would repay the debt soon. But the days became weeks, and those weeks became months. Since there was always his wife and daughter at home, Abdul never got a chance to repay it.

Saima, on her side, was getting impatient because her husband Rashed wasn't giving her an orgasm, and she also couldn't masturbate.

Then one fateful day, her mother-in-law Fatima and sister-in-law wanted to visit a relative for their childbirth. Saima faked that she had a headache and stayed home. As she lay in bed, thinking about how long she had waited for this day, she started rubbing herself against the bed covers. Then, she thought she would do it in the bathroom. So, she dragged herself out of bed, and went to the bathroom.

She closed the toilet seat and waited. Her hand reached out into her panties and she began slowly stroking her clitoris. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. As she became more excited, her hands slipped lower, caressing the lips of her pussy. She found them slippery with juices from her arousal. Slowly, her fingers moved inside her slit. A shudder passed through her body, as her finger touched her clit.

It felt so good! She hadn't masturbated in such a long time. She spread her legs wider and lifted them up onto the wall. With her knees bent, she parted her labia. Her breathing quickened. This was what she needed. A long finger slowly thrusting inside her pussy.

"Oh my god," she moaned softly, as her fingers gently massaged her G-spot. She slid her index finger deep inside her cunt, stretching her opening wide. The moment she touched her clit with her thumb, her body trembled and a deep moan escaped her lips. Her hand sped up its pace, as if possessed. Her fingertips caressed every inch of her clit. Her thighs tightened around her fist. "Ohhh..." she cried out, almost sobbing with pleasure.

Her other hand strayed to her breasts, where her finger and thumb roughly pinched her nipples. It felt so good! The combination of the finger action in her cunt and the nipple massage on her sensitive breasts was sending waves of pure pleasure coursing through her entire body.

Just as she was about to climax, her door opened. Her heart skipped a beat, as she tried to control herself. She didn't know who it was. Whoever it was, they were going to be in for a shock when they saw her lying naked on the bathroom floor.

A soft voice called out, "Saima? Are you okay?"

Saima felt relieved for a moment after that shock. "Abbu, is that you?" Then she looked at the bathroom's open doorway, and who should she see, but her father-in-law, Abdul, standing there with a grinning expression on his face.

"Fatima told me that you are alone at home, so I came as fast as I could. I still have to repay my debt now," said Abdul, happily.

"Wow, you are like a jinn, abbu; whenever I rub my clit, you appear out of nowhere," laughed Saima.

"So what wish do you want, dear?" asked Abdul, leaning closer to her.

Saima smiled. "I want to have an orgasm."

"Wish granted." Abdul kissed her passionately on the lips, his tongue probed her mouth. She let her lips part. He pushed his tongue inside and flicked it over her teeth and gums. He pushed her back against the wall of the shower, and kissed her breasts. One hand grabbed her ass cheek, while the other groped her crotch. His fingers pushed into her pussy, massaging her clit and moving quickly in and out of her wetness.

He suddenly pulled away from her. She gasped, as she felt him unzipping his pants. She heard the sound of a zipper being undone, and then a bulge appeared. Saima looked down at it, and then stared straight into his eyes, as she took it into her hand. It felt hot and hard, bigger than her husband's penis. She squeezed it gently, and the sudden rush of excitement overwhelmed her senses. She couldn't believe she was doing this with her own father-in-law.

Abdul then started sucking her breasts, which made Saima go crazy with lust. Her own hands strayed between her legs again. Her fingers rubbed her clit, as her other hand continued to fondle her breasts. The sensations were driving her wild.

The patriarch bent down until he was face to face with her dripping snatch. With a practiced motion, he plunged his finger inside her slit, curling it as he pumped it inside her. He pulled it out quickly and wiped it on her inner thigh, leaving a streak of moisture behind.

Then, he put his lips to her swollen clitoris. Saima shuddered with delight. The warmth of his breath sent tingles all through her body. His tongue flicked across her engorged bud. He sucked it hard, running it over the head. Saima knew she was close to coming. Just as her body was trembling uncontrollably, her father-in-law stopped sucking her clit. "No...no!" she moaned.

His tongue slid over her skin again. Suddenly, it flicked against her clit. She almost screamed with pleasure as the tingles surged through her body once more. His mouth closed around her bud and he sucked it gently. Saima felt another spasm building within her body. It would soon explode! She wanted to come right then!

Abdul licked her clit for a few seconds, then removed his mouth. She moaned, cursing herself for not letting him continue. But the feeling wasn't quite over yet. Then his finger moved faster inside her pussy. His hand gripped her ass cheeks, holding her in place. His mouth returned to her clit.

The throbbing pressure built even higher. Her body was shaking. There was no controlling it anymore. Her breathing became erratic; then, it happened-- she exploded in orgasm. Waves of intense pleasure flowed through her. Her whole body convulsed violently, thrashing back and forth against her father-in-law's face. And she felt something filling her mouth. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the intense sensations faded away. Her arms fell away limply by her sides.

Abdul stood up and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his large cock. It was a bit long for Saima's tiny mouth, but she didn't mind. She got onto her knees and leaned forward. Using her hands to guide it to her mouth, she positioned the tip just under her nose. It smelt strongly of her arousal, but she welcomed the taste.

Her tongue slowly circled the head, tasting her juices. Then she slid her mouth down the shaft. Inch by inch, she opened her throat and took him inside. After several moments, she began bobbing her head up and down on the shaft. It had a strong, musky taste, but it wasn't unpleasant. Slowly, her own passion overcame her inhibitions.

As her excitement grew, she found it easier to take him deeper and deeper into her throat. Within minutes, she had completely engulfed his massive tool. As her lips began to touch his pubic hair, she realized she was taking her father-in-law's whole cock into her mouth and throat! This was much more than she could have ever imagined.

Abdul suddenly stopped her. "Let's not make the same mistake as last time," he said, firmly. He pulled her head back so that his penis came free. A glob of her spit rolled off the end and landed on her shoulder. He hugged her and kissed her mouth, sliding his tongue between her lips. Then he guided her into an upright position and moved one of her legs, so that her knee rested against his chest.

With both hands, he lifted her up slightly, so that her thighs wrapped around his waist. He lowered her onto himself. The length of his erection pressed against her slit, filling her up. With a groan of frustration, he lifted her hips up off the ground.

Suddenly, he thrust his hips up into her, his huge cock filling her with unbelievable pleasure. The shockwave of ecstasy passed through her body and filled every part of her being.

"Ya Allah," she cried, writhing in ecstasy beneath him.

Saima could barely contain herself. It was better than anything she had ever experienced before. As she watched her father-in-law begin fucking her in earnest, her body began to shake violently. She arched her back, trying to hold back her screams. His pace quickened. His cock hammered into her like a piston. Each forceful thrust shook her whole body. And every thrust pushed her closer and closer to climax.

Abdul was watching intently. From time to time, he reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, so that his cock went deeper inside her. His eyes met hers and she saw the lust burning in them. The passion that she'd seen there earlier seemed stronger. And then, he looked down at her, the glint in his eye unmistakable.

She'd thought it was going to be amazing, but then it was going to be beyond her wildest dreams! She knew what was coming. And although she still didn't know exactly how she was going to feel about it, she was excited to find out. With a sly grin, she whispered to Abdul, "Go ahead,old man. I'm ready."

It took only a few moments before Saima's body began to convulse. Again, she felt something deep inside her exploding, sending waves of joy rippling through her. And this time, instead of stopping immediately, her entire body shuddered as she rode the aftershocks of ecstasy.

Abdul stopped humping, as he wanted her to experience the fullness of the orgasms that she would soon receive from his monster cock. It took a while before Saima recovered enough to move again.

He let her go and she just fell on the floor, lying in a heap, breathing heavily. She looked up to see her father-in-law stroking his cock, gazing at her beautiful naked body with undisguised desire.

Instinctively, Saima opened her mouth and let her tongue out, hoping to catch his semen. As soon as Abdul saw her action, he aimed his cock at her face and ejaculated.

Saima opened her mouth as wide as she could, catching most of his sperm. The thick, warm fluid coated her lips and dribbled down her chin. Some even splashed onto her nose.

"Wow!" was all she could say, as the last drops fell on her face.

Abdul stood over her and looked at her lying on the bathroom floor. His eyes were filled with love and admiration. His hand was still stroking his penis, though it was beginning to soften.

Saima couldn't believe what had just happened. It seemed so unreal. But she knew that this wasn't just some fantasy. She'd really had sex with her own father-in-law. Her father-in-law gave her her first orgasm and she had enjoyed it thoroughly. She wanted more.

She let her tongue out and licked the semen off her lips, savoring the salty taste. It wasn't as bad as she'd expected. Actually, it tasted pretty good. She could get used to this.

"You taste so sweet, abbu," she said, and sucked his cock into her mouth and cleaned it.

"Ohhh, Saima. You are so sexy and beautiful. I am so happy that I could finally give you an orgasm," Abdul said, and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you, abbu. It was amazing. You were amazing," Saima replied, with a smile.

"We have to do it more often."

"I would love to," Saima agreed

"But first, let me bathe you clean," said Abdul, and he picked her up. He helped her stand and poured water over her body and washed her. Then he took some soap and started lathering her body. Soon, her smooth skin was glowing with the creamy foam. Her breasts were jiggling softly, as she knelt in front of him, swaying gently with each caress of the scrubber. P She looked down and watched his cock grow hard again. It hadn't shrunken at all since he came. And judging by its size, he wouldn't need much time to recover.

As if he read her mind, he asked her, "You want it?"

"Sure," she answered. Saima took the soap and then started soaping his hairy crotch. A faint, musky smell wafted around her. It made her knees weak with excitement. She was rubbing his cock with soap lather.

Abdul sighed, as she caressed his rod with her soapy hands. His eyes closed.

She moved closer and slowly ran her fingers up and down his shaft. And then she started moving the fingers towards the tip of his dick, which she was stroking lightly. Saima slowly increased the speed. Soon, her fingers were moving up and down quickly and she was jerking him off furiously. The erotic stimulation of her slippery fingers against his hard cock was almost too much for her to bear. Suddenly, she heard herself whimper and the tears ran down her cheeks. She was close. Very close. The sexual tension was unbearable.

And then, without warning, Abdul grabbed her hair and pushed her head down, forcing her to take every inch of his cock. Saima moaned at the pain, but she bit her lip and held her position. There was no way she was going to let this great man down. Even though her lips were burning and tingling, they opened willingly to accept the long length of his giant prick.

As he pumped her mouth, Saima was moaning loudly. This was what she'd always fantasized about, but never thought she'd actually do. She had never dreamed she'd be sucking her own father-in-law's big dick. But here she was, using her saliva and sucking every inch of his cock.

Abdul knew he might climax if she continued, and pulled out. He wanted to give her another orgasm before coming himself. He made her get up and then turned on the shower. As the water flowed from the shower head, they embraced each other and stepped under the hot water.

For minutes, they stood under the steaming-hot shower, kissing passionately like lovers.

Saima ran her hands through his hair, fingering his scruffy beard. He was scrubbing her body with his hands, reviving the soap that she had applied earlier. With every brush stroke of his hand across her body, Saima got more aroused and more turned on. She felt an ache between her legs. An itch. She knew what that meant. She was getting wet again. The moisture trickled down her thighs.

They stepped out of the shower and made it to the bedroom. Saima looked for a towel, but Abdul stopped her. He made her sit on the bed and started licking the water droplets off her body. When he got to her breasts, he kneaded them, squeezing and rolling the globes. Then he bent down, kissed them, bit them, and sucked on them. They were large and very sensitive. He loved how they felt inside his mouth. Saima wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and giving him better access.

After licking and nibbling on her breasts, he went down on his knees and positioned himself between her legs. Saima lifted her hips up to make it easier for him to reach her pussy. He spread her legs apart and licked the soft folds of her cunt. As he slid his tongue along her slit, he could taste her arousal. He brought his face forward and pressed it against her moist lips. Then he flicked his tongue along the slit and entered her slowly. Saima's breath quickened and a moan escaped her lips.

This is exactly what she wanted. To be taken by her husband's father. She'd seen lots of porn on the internet, where women get fucked by their stepfathers or sons-in-law. And here, it was happening to her. Saima started bucking up and down on his mouth, grinding her clit against his face.

"Yes! Oh, yes, abbu!" she cried. "Give me your fucking cock! Fuck my cunt! I need you deep inside me!"

Saima tightened her grip around Abdul's head, and rode his face as hard as she could.

Her vagina clenched and released his tongue, as her juices poured down his throat. Her orgasm built and peaked, until she felt the tension start to leave her body. But she still kept riding his face, prolonging the intense pleasure that she had been feeling. When she finally began to relax, she looked down and saw Abdul smiling back at her.

"Wow, beti, I don't know how Rashed is handling you every night," he said, with pride. "You are a hell of a woman."

Saima blushed. "I wish I could act so freely around him like I do with you, abbu," she whispered softly, "I love you so much."

Abdul laughed loudly. "Is that all? You have some serious fantasies going on in that beautiful head of yours," he said, jokingly.

Saima's blush deepened. "Not just any fantasies. You know what I want," she said, looking him in the eyes.

"Yes? I can't wait to hear it," he said, enthusiastically.

Saima took a deep breath. "Abbu, I want to ride your big cock," she blurted out.

"Really?" Abdul asked, excitedly. "Oh yeah, sure. Come here, baby," he said, as he held out his arms.

Saima jumped up, threw her arms around his neck, and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. P She ground her crotch against his, and rubbed her hands over his muscular chest. His erection twitched beneath her fingers. Then she moved her hands down and grasped his rock-hard dick. She gave it a few gentle strokes and smiled at Abdul's approving nod.

"So you wanna fuck, huh?" he said, seductively. "Let's go, baby. Time for some fun."

Abdul grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed her up and down his shaft, as he slapped her butt with his palm. She was already soaked, making the friction almost unnoticeable.

She gasped as his cock, and buried it deeply inside her, stretching her cunt and pushing the boundaries of her vagina even further than before. She dug her heels into the mattress and thrusted harder onto Abdul's cock.

The bed creaked as Saima and Abdul thrusted into each other. Saima couldn't help moaning with ecstasy as she was stretched beyond belief by Abdul's huge cock. She didn't think there would be room for anything bigger than that. She moaned louder and screamed as her hips were gyrating against his cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, abbu! Fuck meeee, abbu!!" she shouted in excitement.

It felt so good to let herself go. She had waited so long for this. And here she was, with her husband's father, screaming out his name as he pounded her wet cunt.

Abdul was watching in disbelief as Saima's body was slowly moving against the soft afternoon light streaming through the window. His hand was moving up and down his cock and the sight of his naked daughter-in-law doing this made him horny. The sexy curves of her beautiful body...her soft skin...the round firm breasts bouncing as she moved...and the firm, puffy, pink nipples...he groaned with lust.

He remembered seeing her photo from a mutual acquaintance and thinking she would be a good fit for his son. And there she was spreading her legs wide open and offering her wetness to him, and all he could do was enjoy it.

Saima's cries of passion grew louder and she squeezed her muscles around Abdul's cock. It sent an electrifying shiver through his body. She started jumping on his cock faster and faster. Her freshly bathed body was then glimmering with sweat, but she was determined not to slow down.

Her beautiful, young face was flushed with excitement, and he noticed a wild look in her eyes, as she watched him stare hungrily at her tits bouncing up and down.

Suddenly, Saima stiffened as she orgasmed again. Her pussy contracted around Abdul's thick cock and then milked him dry as he filled her. He pumped load after load into her. They both collapsed exhausted on the bed.

They lay next to each other, both breathing heavily. Their hearts were racing and they needed a moment to catch their breath. When Saima finally opened her eyes, she found herself staring into the most mesmerizing eyes that she has ever seen.

Abdul grinned at her. "I'm glad you enjoyed that," he said.

"Thank you, abbu," she replied, shyly. "This was more than I imagined it to be."

"But I'm sorry I came inside you. Are you on your safe days?" he asked, concerned.

Saima looked down. "I am...kind of...kind of..."

"Good," he replied.

"To be frank, I would be happy if you had impregnated me," Saima giggled.

"Really?" Abdul asked, in shock.

12