Indian Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers joined his tongue, and he slid two of them into her tight dark skinned pussy rubbing them around. She took her breasts into her hands playing with them while he ate her cunt with deep, hot licks until her clitoris was rock hard, and the need to feel him inside her was beyond contesting any longer.

"Please...Daniel! Now...NOW! I need to feel you inside me! Oh! God! Daniel, I need you...Please..." she begged.

He was out of his pants in record time pushing them down around his knees. Sophia looked more beautiful than ever laying naked beneath the stars as he came down on top of her placing the head of his thick cock at the entrance to her love tunnel. Her whole body shuddered when he slipped inside. The swollen lips of her vagina peeled back out of the way while her wet pussy took every inch of his throbbing rod. He sank deep into her warmth until his balls were laying like birds eggs in the nest of her tangled pubic hairs.

"God! Sophia, it always feels so perfect inside you..." moaned Daniel softly.

They began to move together in perfect harmony their bodies joined in coital bliss. Daniel rose up on his elbows driven by the need to push himself harder, and deeper into Sophia's body. He groaned louder feeling her pussy tightening on his cock with her excitement growing in proportion to his own. Her tits started to shake up and down with each hard thrust from Daniels' hips. Their grunts and moans blended in a symphony of hot lovemaking. Sophia drew him back to her dragging her nails across his muscular back and ramming her tongue into Daniel's mouth in a desperate, passionate kiss. He could feel her hard nipples rubbing on his chest with each stroke. He lifted partway up again pushing his cock forward even faster. The pressure was building quickly in his balls the semen threatening to explode out of him in a river of hot cum.

"Sophia...Darling...I...Can't stop it! Ah! SOPHIA! SOPHIA!!"

"Don't fight it, Daniel! Cum inside me! I want to feel you cum! Fill me, Daniel! FILL ME PLEASE!"

"OH MY GOD! SOPHIAAAAAAAAAA!" cried Daniel.

The torrent of cum that shot from his cock filled Sophia's womb precisely as she wanted until her pussy couldn't contain the flood, and it ran from inside her dripping down.

"OH DANIEL! IT'S SO WARM! I CAN FEEL IT ALL INSIDE ME! SO WARM! AHH GOD DANIELLLLLL!"

Sophia's eyes screwed tight shut, and she creamed Daniel's cock so hard it squeezed even more of his semen into her until her muscles finally relaxed releasing her from the grip of her passion. They stared at each other while the cool night air slowly dried the sweat on their bodies. Daniel felt as if he was falling into the dark pools of Sophia's eyes, and without contemplation, he said exactly what he was thinking.

"I love you, Sophia."

A long moment of silence followed that threatened to become uncomfortable before Sophia replied, "I wanted to be the one to say it first. You kind of stole my thunder, but I love you too, Daniel. I love you too."

They joined in another warm kiss that soon threatened to turn hot, and steamy.

"Um...So are you..."

"I'm not tired yet."

"Good," said Daniel returning to her sweet lips.

The following morning Nancy learned something about Marcie she found genuinely annoying. That she could look beautiful even right out of bed in the middle of the wilderness. Nancy herself felt like a wreck with the worst bed head on record her short hair standing up in weird directions all over.

"Don't laugh at me!" she cautioned Marcie raising a finger.

"I wouldn't dream of it," said Marcie covering her face to hide her smile.

Nancy tossed her pillow at Marcie who intercepted the projectile with ease and lept across the small tent to land right on top of Nancy's cot pinning her to it. Nancy couldn't fight against Marcie's far superior strength, and she found herself staring up into her deep blue eyes. Marcie's head started downward.

"I haven't even brushed my teeth yet," cautioned Nancy.

"I don't care..."

The kiss was surprisingly sweet like their saliva was infinitely compatible. Nancy's pussy started to dampen as the kiss lingered. Marcie had the most delicious lips she had ever kissed, and she never seemed to be able to get enough of those thick, warm pillows of fleshed pressed to her mouth. A hand was on one of her small, perfect little tits, and Nancy groaned feeling that dampness between her legs threatening to become a flood. A voice was in her ear hot breath tickling her skin.

"I want to eat your pussy so bad right now...I want to kiss every inch of your sweet naked body and lick you until you explode all over my face."

Nancy groaned again a bit louder. It was all she could do to restrain herself from tearing Marcie's clothes from her body. She couldn't remember ever being so turned on by any of her previous lovers, and it scared her a little to think how close she was starting to feel to Marcie.

The hand that had been squeezing her tit through the thin cloth of her shirt was moving southward across her stomach, and without warning, it was in her loose cotton pants touching the outside of her slick pussy.

"Marcie! No! My Dad and Sophia are right outside!" she whispered desperately.

Marcie didn't stop but instead began to rub Nancy's wet snatch right through her underwear. She could hear her Dad outside the tent moving around, and her fear was only secondary to the lust that was boiling between her legs.

The voice was back in her ear teasing her mercilessly, "You know you want this...Let me touch you, Nancy...You're so wet, baby! I can feel it through your panties...I know you need me..."

All the fight was going out of her body, and as if Marcie's voice was hypnotizing her she spread her legs just enough for Marcie to slip her hand inside her panties. She barely fought down an audible moan when Marcie slid two fingers into her tight cunt and started to finger fuck her with quick motions.

Nancy bit her lip in frustration unable to give voice to the feelings that were tearing through her while Marcie masturbated her pussy. Marcie kissed her again harder, and their tongues twirled together. She wanted to scream so bad. Her was pussy feeling like it would burst with the orgasm that was coming. Nancy's hips moved on their own accord pushing her clitoris against the flat of Marcie's palm.

"Ahh, God! Marcie...Marcie, please...Ahh..."

"You need to cum?"

Nancy could only nod frantically.

Marcie reached up and lifted her shirt letting one enormous tit swing free bringing it to Nancy's lips. Like a child bereft of its meal Nancy latched onto Marcie's thick, hard nipple sucking it almost violently. The fingers between her legs moved a bit quicker. The orgasm was coming whether Nancy wanted it or not.

A second hand lifted her shirt just enough to get at one of her perky tits again, pinching her nipple. It was the last straw, and Nancy felt herself go the orgasm seeming to blast through her entire body. She thanked God her mouth was tight to Marcie's tit because groaning into it was the only thing that saved her from screaming so loud they would have heard her all the way back in town.

"MFFFFphhhhhhMpphhhh...Marcieeeeeeeeeeeee!"

She looked up at Marcie's smug face, and swatted her on the arm, "You nut! We could get in so much trouble!"

"You, Sweetie...are absolutely gorgeous when you cum..."

"Hey! Are you two ever getting out of bed? Breakfast is ready!" shouted her Dad from outside.

"Darn! I was going to have you for breakfast," laughed Marcie.

They sat around the picnic table again eating the bacon, and eggs that Daniel had painstakingly prepared for them on his camp stove. Somehow even the most mundane food always tasted better outdoors, and they all thoroughly enjoyed breakfast. After the cleanup, Daniel outlined the plan for the day. He wanted to take everyone on a hike further into the park, so they put on their backpacks making sure they had plenty of water before setting off. The day was pleasantly warm, and the wilderness spreading out in all directions had a beauty that captivated all of them.

"Wow! This is something!" said Marcie standing on a hilltop to survey the landscape.

"It never gets old, and I've seen it plenty of times," replied Nancy.

As the two women stood together Nancy quietly intertwined her fingers into Marcie's so that they were holding hands. Marcie looked down and smiled giving her a squeeze back.

"I think we should take the red trail back at the fork," suggested Daniel.

"I don't know, Dad, the white trail has better views."

"Yeah, but its a lot steeper I don't know if its a good idea for inexperienced hikers."

"I'm not afraid to try," said Marcie.

"I think we should try the easier trail. I am a little tired," admitted Sophia.

"I tell you what. Why don't you take Sophia down the red trail, and Marcie and I will take the white trail. We can meet back at the fork in four hours or so."

Daniel rubbed his chin in thought but finally nodded, "O.K. I guess that would be alright. You two stay together, and watch out for each other."

The group walked together back to the fork, and they split up moving down their separate paths. Nancy was right about the views on the white trail, but it also became quickly apparent to Marcie that this was the tougher going with lots of up and down hills to cover. Fortunately, she spent a great deal of time in the gym and was in superb shape. She and Nancy hiked for some time and were several miles from the fork when Marcie finally admitted she needed a rest.

She headed off the trail toward a series of stumps looking to sit on one to catch her breath.

Nancy paused on the trail to tie her shoe wiping some sweat from her forehead. It was a little warmer today than she had expected it to be, but she had switched into denim shorts for the hike so she was cooler than her long pants would have made her. She looked up realizing that Marcie had left the trail.

"Marcie?"

"Over here I think I found a great place to sit down."

Nancy walked off the trail spotting Marcie through the trees a short distance away. She closed the gap between them just as Marcie was approaching one of the worn old tree stumps. There was a bit of underbrush, and old leaves piled against the bottom of the stump, and Nancy spotted the danger just a step too late. The fat snake was almost hidden at the base of the stump, but Nancy's trained eyes picked it out. She realized that Marcie was heading right for it, and she cried out a warning running straight at Marcie, and grabbing her backpack to pull her away. The two women collided with Marcie stumbling over her own feet, and Nancy tripping trying to avoid her.

Nancy fell straight toward the stump startling the big snake who struck out of fear catching Nancy high on her thigh. A pain like a hot knife driving into her flesh tore through her body, and she cried out falling onto the loose pine needles of the clearing. The snake slithered away quickly while Marcie followed its path with wide eyes.

"Jesus! What s freaky looking snake!" she said standing and dusting herself off.

It took her a moment to realize that Nancy was crying, and holding her leg. Marcie was by her side in an instant her face going white with fear.

"Oh My God! Did he bite you?"

"Yes! Got me good..." moaned Nancy.

"Let me see."

The area around the punctures on Nancy's leg was already turning a bright bluish-purple color, and Nancy's body was starting to shake.

"Shit! That hurts like a bitch!" wailed Nancy.

"What do I do?"

"Call Dad!"

Marcie fished out her cell phone but realized quickly that she had no signal. Desperately she ran back to the top of the trail waving her phone around, but she couldn't get any bars to appear. By the time she returned Nancy was laying flat on the ground her breathing labored, and she was trembling all over.

"This isn't good...Did you get my Dad?"

"I tried I couldn't get a signal. Nancy! I don't know how to help. What do you want me to do?"

"I think I might be having...a reaction....or something...ohhhhhh...shit."

Nancy's eyes rolled back in her head, and she collapsed fully onto the forest floor.

"OH GOD NANCY!"

Marcie dropped to her side shaking her gently, but Nancy barely reacted just moaning quietly.

"Oh, shit baby! What do I do! OH HELL! Nancy! Please...Tell me what to do!" cried Marcie. She stood walking in a quick circle wringing her hands with tears pouring down her face. She felt helpless. It was just like her father said when there was real trouble she always fell apart a useless little girl who needed people to protect her and make her decisions. The tears were fogging her vision, and she swiped them away with the back of her hand. Nancy was laying on the forest floor. Her Nancy. The one person who seemed to believe in her, and was making her believe in herself for the first time. She couldn't let her die. She had to do something!

Marcie removed her pack throwing it aside to lighten her load as much as possible. If she couldn't get help to come here, she would have to get Nancy to people who could save her, and that meant the Ranger station. It was miles away over rough terrain, but Marcie was damned if she was going to let Nancy down.

"Hang on, Sweetie...I'm going to take care of you...It's going to be o.k. I promise," said Marcie.

She lifted Nancy's inert body from the ground with a grunt of effort thanking the Lord for all the years of vanity that had forced her into the gym every day. At least Nancy was a small woman, and her weight wasn't too bad to handle. The trail turned and twisted back uphill, and she felt her lungs heating up with the exertion of carrying Nancy's body. Periodically she would stop, and listen to make sure that Nancy was still breathing then she would set off again. Her legs started to grow heavy, and her back began to ache, and then scream with the pain of holding the burden in her arms.

By the time she had gone almost a mile her shirt was soaked through with sweat. She swayed as she came to a halt for a moment, but fear spurred her on.

"One foot in front of the other...One foot in front of the other...One foot in front of the other..." she repeated under her breath like a mantra to keep her going.

Another mile past, but Marcie was starting to shake all over her body nearing its limit. All at once she stumbled almost dropping Nancy in the process. She managed to lower her body to the trail dropping down next to her trying to catch her breath. Every bone in her body hurt like never before, and despair clutched at her heart.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME! SOMEBODY! PLEASE!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

The forest was quiet. No voices answered. No people came running to save the day.

Marcie started to sob. She couldn't do this it was too much. It was just too far.

Nancy moaned again her voice came very faint, "Marcieeeee..."

"Nancy! Nancy! Talk to me! Please, baby...Oh please..." said Marcie touching her face. Nancy's skin felt way too warm like she was burning up inside, and as she look on her eyes fell shut again. Marcie cradled Nancy's head rocking back and forth. It couldn't end this way she wouldn't let it.

Marcie took a deep breath and lifted Nancy clear of the trail once again. Gently she kissed the top of her head.

"Can you hear me, Nancy? I wish you could. I love you, Nancy. I love you so much..."

The trail spread out before her, and she staggered on, "One foot in front of the other...One foot in front of the other...One foot in front of the other..."

Daniel stopped to take a drink from his canteen while Sophia wiped some sweat from her brow. It had been a nice hike, and they were headed back now having just past the fork. They were reaching the area of the main campground, and he figured they would see the service road soon.

"I hope you enjoyed your first real hike into the great unknown."

"I did. I especially enjoyed the company of my handsome guide."

She started to lean upward for a kiss when the sound of a honking horn drew their attention. At the top of the next hill, a Forest Service truck had come to a stop, and the Ranger inside was waving at them. Daniel started up the hill with Sophia running on her shorter legs to keep up.

"Excuse me. Would you happen to be Daniel Corrigan?" asked the Ranger.

"Yes, that's right. Is there something I can do for you?"

"I'm glad I found you the blond-haired girl...uhhh...Marcie...I think she said her name was told us you would be coming back from the red trail."

"What's this all about?" asked Sophia.

"You folks need to come with me. There was an accident. A snake bit your daughter. Copperhead or Cottonmouth by the look of it. Anyway, they already took her to the hospital by ambulance."

"Oh my God!" said Daniel.

He and Sophia piled into the truck next to the Ranger, and he drove them quickly back to their vehicle.

"How did this happen?" asked Daniel.

"I don't know all the particulars. I can tell you one thing that Marcie is a hell of a lady. She carried your daughter all the way from the end of the white trail back to the station. I'm talking miles of rough terrain. I have no idea how she managed it, and she looked like hell by the time she arrived at our doorstep, but her actions may well have saved your little girls life."

Daniel looked at Sophia with an expression of disbelief. It appeared that he had greatly underestimated Marcie Springer.

The hospital smelled of antiseptic, and it triggered bad memories for Daniel Corrigan. He was transported back to the days he had spent here with his wife slowly slipping away while cancer ate her up from the inside. At least this time there would be no tragic end. He had spoken to the doctors, and they assured him that Nancy was going to be alright. Thank God.

The door to Nancy's room swung open on well-oiled hinges hardly making a sound. Daniel stopped to survey the scene in front of him. His little girl looking far too pale in his estimation lay under a light-blue sheet appearing to be asleep and sitting next to her holding her hand was Marcie Springer. She looked more disheveled then he had ever thought she was capable of looking with her hair a mess, and her clothes dirty. He walked up behind her laying a hand on her shoulder, and Marcie popped out of the chair startled.

"Professor! Oh! I'm so sorry it's all my fault. I didn't see the snake, and Nancy was trying to get me out of the way! It bit her, and it should have been me...It should have been me..."

Marcie's voice cracked, and she sobbed so hard it was impossible to make out anything she was saying. Daniel pulled her to him brushing her tangled hair away from her face. He hugged her close whispering into her ear.

"You saved her life, Marcie. You saved my little girl, and that is all that matters. She wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Thank you..."

He held her until her tears finally ran down then sent her to go with Sophia, and get something to eat while he stayed to watch over Nancy. Sitting in the same chair, she had occupied moments earlier Daniel rested his head on his hands watching the slow rise and fall of his daughter's chest.

"Daddy..."

Her eyes fluttered open.

"I'm here Nancy. Daddy is right here," he said taking her hand.

"I got snake bit."

"It looks that way."

She looked around the room a bit disoriented.

"I'm not in the forest. How did I get here?"

"Marcie. She carried you out and got you to the Ranger station. They say she saved your life."

"I told you she was more than you thought..."

"Yes, you did."

Nancy took a deep breath smiling when she spoke next.

"I think I love her, Dad."

"Nancy, I don't think you could have picked a better partner."

Daniel stood to hug his daughter happy to have her safe and sound. They talked for a bit, but mostly he just watched while Nancy rested. The door opened again an hour later, and Marcie reappeared. This time she looked more like herself with her hair combed out, and her face washed. Nancy opened her eyes and gave her girlfriend a weak smile.