Indian Village Girl trapped in USA Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the bedroom lay a secretive room holding his treasure - a safe containing visual trophies of his dubious conquests. Meghna was to be another jewel for his collection. They were records not just for his perverse pleasure, but were lessons for him to perfect his art, a method for him to identify his own mistakes. Khan was well aware that he couldn't use these tapes to blackmail in a country with laws as stringent as the US. But he revelled in the thrill of having complete control over his privacy-invaded bedroom with the hidden vault of his sinful exploits. This private theatre was an uncanny reflection of Khan's cruel desires.

Meghna was transfixed like a deer in the oncoming glare of a lorry's headlights as she was watching herself getting rammed by Khan. She couldn't take her eyes off from the vision of herself enjoying the act. She never knew how her body reacted during sex. Slowly she started moving her hips around his cock. Riding Steve had been a great learning experience, and she knew the old man needed some rest at times so she would alternate her rhythm and positions. She didn't think Khan, being much younger, would need that courtesy.

Khan was utterly surprised when Meghna started moving her hips. Normally at this point of time the woman he conquered would have given up and lay down like a corpse. But this woman was actually participating with him. It has never occurred that a woman would respond in such a way to his seduction. He immediately held her breasts and started pressing them as she kept rocking on his tool.

Meghna's heart pounded wildly in her chest. She felt a peculiar fascination coursing through her veins as she watched herself reflected in the mirror, engaged in the primal dance with Khan. The fear that had gripped her initially had now evolved into a swirling vortex of pleasure and curiosity. The mirror served as a portal to her self-exploration.

A voyeuristic delight enveloped her as she watched the arched expressions and fluid movements of her body in the throes of passion. She was no stranger to the dance of desire; her past experiences with Steve had taught her well about her body's rhythm and flow. Meghna knew Steve was an old warhorse, seasoned in his ways and she knew how to ride him, when to alternate her rhythm to give him rest.

Feeling an adrenaline rush, Meghna took control. She began rocking her hips, gyrating to an unheard melody that stemmed right from the core of her desire. Khan was taken aback. He was a conqueror, used to his conquests surrendering without resistance. However, with Meghna it was different. This woman wasn't succumbing to his advances; she was a participant. He felt a surge of desire at her assertion and his hands instinctively found their way to her pert breasts, kneading them in time with her rhythmic movements.

Their eyes met, albeit through the mirror, her gaze bold and piercing. It was an intensity that Khan found himself grappling to comprehend fully, a jetstream of emotion and determination clashing hazily with her compliant role.

Megha betrayed no remorse for going against her marital vows, unlike the photographic recollections of guilt-ridden faces Khan had stored in his private museum. But then again, Megha was different. She wasn't swayed by Khan's pheromones, his careful seduction tactics designed to dismantle a woman's dignity. Her marital obligations lay shattered on the floor, yet her spirit remained buoyant. And it was this spirit that dared Khan now, challenging him directly.

"Don't even have the audacity to look into my eyes while you're fucking me?" Meghna taunted without a trace of shame.

Her words might have been flirtatious under another roof. Yet here, they were darts dipped in acid, unorthodox and fiery in nature. Khan's world spun. The sudden reversal of positions cut him to the quick. Once a predator, always in control, he now found himself helpless. She was pushing back, thrusting the game of power back onto him in a fashion totally unfamiliar to him.

His body was betraying him. Confusion and fear were fast eroding his usual show of sexual prowess, threatening to extinguish his libido right there and then. It was a standoff now. Would he falter and lose before her audacity? Or could he discover an unknown resiliency, recapture his dominion, and emerge - if not unscathed - a survivor in this most unusual, bewildering battleground?

"Yeah, bitch, if that's what you want," he shouted and pushed her off him. He put his hands on her blouse and tore it off her body. Meghna's eyes opened wide with shock as her bra followed suit, discarded without a second thought. Even her petticoat, the last barrier of her modesty, was no match for his swift hands. Meghna was now completely naked with nothing to protect her.

Shahid was a Pathan, descended from a lineage of warriors. A man who had come to the US with not a penny to his name, but now, he was the CEO of a thriving business. He'd been in demanding situations countless times, with opponents ready to tear him down at any given opportunity. From his own bitter experience, he'd learned that the best defence was a powerful offence. He'd be damned if a girl from the village, a mere slip of a thing like Meghna, was going to outsmart him. In his mind, he decided to teach her a lesson she wouldn't forget until her last breath.

Khan shoved Meghna backwards and re-mounted her very wet pussy. It wasn't that difficult to find and insert. His six inch cock wasn't the biggest but it was very thick, making sure that no woman left home unsatisfied. He didn't waste time getting accustomed and started humping her furiously in fifth gear.

Meghna didn't expect this brazen assault on her pussy. Khan was humping her in near superhuman speed as though his life depended on it. Her moans were now replaced with grunts as she couldn't handle his assault. Even Steve hadn't moved his hips with such intensity. Her hands were grabbing the bed sheets as her brain tried to make sense of what was happening.

Khan had transformed into a total animal. He knew this was the only way to bring back the balance and show her who's the boss. He wanted to show the slut where men are and where women should be. He took her nipples in his hands and twisted them, making her scream in pain. He could see her mouth dribble and her eyes going astray, proving that he was doing it right.

Yet, something altered the scene. Meghna, the hunted, reached out, her outstretched fingers brushing against the taut skin of his hip. She tugged at him, desperately pulling him closer, her instincts screaming for a different kind of submission. A tight embrace enveloped them, her nails scraping across his skin, marking him as hers. There was a powerful surge of connection, a pulsating rhythm between them, as their faces neared. His hot breath fell on her cold skin, sending shivers down her spine and a sense of strange serenity floated in the air. The palm that hurt her breast was now only wringing pleasure.

Khan, now locked in a softer intensity, lost his fierce grip. Meghna heaved a sigh of relief. Her curious eyes opened, locking onto his. In an overwhelming moment, Khan's anger dissipated, evaporating into the cool night air. The woman he sought to dominate and show her place tugged at an unsought gentleness in him. Meghna, a wisp of moonlight glamour amidst the cruel wilderness, softened his hardened heart with her piercing gaze. Her unexpected defiance and a resilient spirit unravelled him, and despite her sarcastic provocations earlier, he found himself captivated.

Meghna cupped her hands around Khan's face. There was something so sensual about this embrace that he totally stopped doing anything. She slowly brought his face closer and they both started kissing. This wasn't the kiss which Khan gave to her during the dance where she was a reluctant participant. But this kiss really was coming from the bottom of her heart, despite the fact that he was her husband's boss and forced her into having sex with him. Khan's entire body melted by the kiss. Never in all his days of conquering women had anyone of them given such a kiss to him. He tried to decipher what it was all about - a way of thanking him for the wonderful sex or just to use her softer side to overpower him?

Khan found himself held captive in a tender yet fierce hold. Meghna's hands, soft yet firm, cradled his face, pulling him into a tryst. Sensual whispers danced between them as their bodies leaned into the moment. Their lips met in a kiss that forced the world to stand still.

He burnt within the conundrum she'd presented. The women he'd bedded previously had never left him so confused. Khan was lost but not still, his hands began a journey on Meghna's body. They glided over her breasts and thighs, seeking a firm hold not to inflict pain as he was used to, but rather to harvest a sense of closeness, intimacy. He yearned for her body to become an extension of his own.

After what felt like an eternity, they broke their kiss, capturing each other's gazes. His eyes searched hers, questioning, begging for an unsaid understanding. What did she want from this arrangement? Was she urging him to keep going or requesting him to halt and admit his wrongdoing? Khan's conquests, typically, would leave his lair in a whirl of self-blame, teetering the fine line between their consent and his imposed desire. Yet, Meghna was different. She left him not in a state of assured conquest but one of mirrored confusion.

Khan found himself surrendering to an unprecedented surge of pleasure that had taken control this time instead of his usual dexterity. As he was diving deep into this surprisingly novel sensation, his partner, Meghna, was observing a remarkable change in Khan's countenance. A strange and not-so-unfamiliar contortion of face muscles; one she had seen numerous times on her husband's face. It was a silent proclamation of a man nearing a carnal climax.

She had secretly opted for birth control but wasn't meant to be shared with Khan. She gasped loudly as she felt him twitch and attempted to push him off her. Just as she pushed, Khan was catapulted into a trance-like state, incapacitated by the massive wave of pleasure that came crashing down onto him. Caught in the throes of his climax, Meghna's forceful action catalyzed his orgasm. He was jolted back to reality as his secretions, instead of finding their usual place within or on his woman, sprayed into the void, barely missing Meghna.

Khan was a man of vanity. Part of his decadent conquests was to ignite the fear of an unplanned pregnancy, the dread of rushing for a Plan B from his conquests. It was his signature method, his perverse pleasure; akin to planting a flag on an unscaled peak, claiming it as his own. But for the first time, Khan felt cheated. He had missed out on his inner satisfaction of marking his territory. This was the first woman who denied him his usual conclusion. Neither inside her nor on her face did he mark his victory, marking an unprecedented climax for Khan. Tonight the conquest was partial, the satisfaction incomplete and Khan, for the first time, felt something strange - perhaps a taste of defeat.

Khan was taking in his breath, trying to make sense of what had just happened. He never realised that he would end up having sex with his employee's beautiful wife but still have the sinking feeling of defeat in his mouth. He had been rejected, slapped and threatened by many women but none ever came close to this. Would Meghna's rejection remain a thorn in his flesh forever?

As Khan's thoughts roiled, the calmness of the room succumbed to a horrifying scream; Meghna, now draped in a veil of shock, was hurriedly adjusting the covers to shield her bare body. Khan's train of thoughts screeched to a halt at Meghna's piercing shriek shattered the silence of the room and his darted towards the disruption. His two friends, Bilal and Usman, were standing there grinning from ear to ear. Like scavengers picking on the remains, they had patiently waited outside, watching the entire video on livestream.

The room hung heavy with tension, the air thick with the weight of secrecy. Bilal and Usman had followed Khan and Meghna to his luxurious penthouse, their curious eyes fixed on a specially encrypted livestream that Khan had exclusively shared with them. He and Meghna had been engaged in an intimate act for the past hour, their electrifying connection encapsulated in pixels on his friends' screens.

Bilal, always one to seize an opportunity, had orchestrated the plan to distract Meghna's husband. He had cunningly plied Prasad with copious amounts of alcohol, rendering him inebriated and completely incapacitated. Bilal's intention was clear - he sought to exploit Meghna, seeking retribution through Khan for the troubles her husband had caused.

A mixture of amusement and derision coloured Bilal's slurred words as he drunkenly commented, "Look at this Hindu slut, suddenly trying to act pious."

Meghna, unable to comprehend his half-slurred speech, glanced at Khan, her eyes begging for answers. Khan's mind swirled with a whirlwind of emotions. He felt the weight of betrayal pressing against his chest, his loyalty to his friends waging war with his love for Meghna.

Both the men circled around the edge of the bed like rabid hyenas ready to attack an injured zebra. Meghna was clutching the bedsheet with no idea what to do. Even on a night where she was forced by her husband's boss, she never thought it could get worse.

With sadistic glee, Bilal pulled away the bedsheet, which was the only thing protecting Meghna's tattered dignity. They both relished the view, finally able to see her naked body up close after dreaming what she looked like behind that red saree all evening. It was even better than they had imagined. Meghna had rolled herself into a bent position and closed her legs, trying her best to minimise the show to these lechers.

"Don't need to act decent now you Hindu slut," teased Bilal, "We have seen what extent you can whore out"

Bilal reached forward to touch her thighs, slowly moving closer and closer. Meghna was very tense. Her heart was racing. She closed her eyes, trying to shield her breasts from the leering men but they wouldn't stop trying to look.

Bilal grabbed one leg while Usman held the other. They forced her legs to open, but were surprised to see Meghna's moist pussy was completely bare unlike most desi women. The men quickly scanned her, their hungry eyes roaming over every inch of her exposed and waiting body.

Bilal laughed to Usman."Look at this Indian whore, she keeps her muff cut to attract the customer. " Meghna was disgusted by his statement. She had shaved down there for her lover, Steve, but this lowlife compared her to a prostitute.

Bilal's fingers brushed over her skin, teasing her. They touched her thigh, sliding further up till he touched her wetness.

Usman joined him. He inserted two fingers into her wet cunt, rubbing them in circles before pulling them back to taste. "Let's see those amazing tits," he said. "I could see them swinging across the entire party."

"Yup. This Hindu slut was trying to bring in new customers by showing her wares," laughed Bilal.

Meghna felt disgusted. In a party filled with women wearing cleavage baring and thigh length dresses, her saree was one of the most modest and still he was telling her of being seductive and why did he bring religion into it?

Usman pulled her hands which were guarding her chest and they both let out their tongues like wolves seeing her breasts. They were the most firm, symmetrical mounds they had ever seen or God had ever created.

She had small pointy nipples that stood erect and she couldn't help but moan with pleasure when Usman bit them gently. Usman gave a loud groan as he tasted her salty flavour. Bilal didn't waste any time. While they were sucking her nipples, he was pushing two fingers deep inside her pussy. They worked together and made Meghna moan louder.

"Khan!" she tried to scream over the dual assault, trying to find where the CEO was. She found him sitting on the armchair wearing a bathrobe and enjoying the scene.

She looked at him with the same piercing eyes as she did before. Khan could read it. It showed her disgust with him. Khan may have forced himself upon her just half an hour ago but still, Meghna was secretly enamoured by his bold seduction technique and she hadn't protested too much and strangely, she enjoyed it. She never thought he would allow his friends to fuck her right after him like she was some kind of trophy to be passed around. She thought they had a connection.

Khan could totally read her mind and felt embarrassed. He had let her down. She should have been only his, not even her husband's plaything. He realised that he had something going but totally ruined by allowing his friends to use her like a whore they thought she was. It was now too late. He Could not ask his friends to leave and ruin the decade old bond over some random woman he met this evening.

"Why?" she mouthed, making him look away in disgust. He just wanted to kick himself. Why had Meghna invoked emotions no one has ever done over him? He had been slapped, spat on and even threatened to call the cops, but this woman's simple expression made him feel the worst.

Bilal was watching this silent conversation while fingering her. He was secretly jealous of how his friend Khan could seduce any woman he wanted, while he had to either use money or blackmail to get them. His wife was near menopause and wasn't putting out for him but he couldn't divorce her without her cleaning out half the house and his bank account. Plus, he was also insecure about his height and tiny pecker. He knew the escorts he used were secretly laughing behind his back.

Tonight though, another coworker had pissed him off so he wanted to take his drunken frustrations on her. He wanted to humiliate this gorgeous village girl.

"Stop acting, Hindu bitch. I will pay you double than the clients your pimp husband brought you," Bilal said, and pulled his pecker out.

"Now suck this!" Bilal put his 4 inch cock to her tightly closed lips and forced it inside her uncooperative mouth. He saw her upper lip flinching to get rid of the evil object. It hurt his pride. He pushed harder and Meghna began gagging as he tried to force more cock inside her throat.

While Usman was busy sucking her pussy, Bilal was facefucking her. Meghna again realised she had no other option but to cooperate and start sucking his cock. Bilal moaned loudly seeing his dick slide between those soft lips and felt the gush of saliva flowing over his dick head. His balls tightened and his moans grew louder.

Bilal began slamming his cock hard into her mouth, slapping her cheeks as he fucked her mouth with full strength. Meghna was screaming from pain as he kept ramming his penis in her throat. After a couple minutes of brutal face rape, Bilal lifted his body and emptied his cum into her mouth. Meghna tried her best to take it out but Bilal held her face tightly so that she had no chance to breathe. "Swallow the nectar from my muslim cock, you wench," he hissed, "Everyone of your kind does that."

Meghna tried her best to swallow his sperm but the taste of that bitter liquid made her gag. But still, she sucked him dry as he let go off her face and she gasped for air.

Bilal felt satisfied seeing his employee's wife's mouth filled with his cum and dripping out.

Meanwhile, Usman was still licking her pussy but Meghna hardly felt anything. She just wanted this nightmare to end soon. Usman got tired of licking and said, "You will never get enough of me, bitch. This is the beginning."

He pulled out his cock and then inserted it in her wet pussy. "I hope you are ready for more honey," Usman said as he shoved himself deeper inside her. He slammed himself inside her hard as he slapped her ass. He started thrusting like crazy while she grunted loud.