Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,321 Followers

"Aunty." He told Asin. "I want you to go sit down on that couch. You can keep your clothes on. For the next couple of hours I don't need anything to do with you. I am going to train your daughter now, just like I have trained you."

There was an ominous tone in his voice, but Asin didn't argue. She went and took her seat. Bheem then turned his attention to my wife.

"My dear Mrs. Sharma. When a farmer gets a new horse, he has to break it in. Train it. You are my new horse. I am going to break you in now."

What happened in the next couple of hours is indescribable in its brutality, but I will make an attempt nevertheless. Bheem systematically destroyed any sense of self worth Poonam might have had, so that by the end of it she was a mere sex doll, responding to each of his wishes on demand.

He started by tying her to the bed, face down. Poonam was naked, her buttocks up, her face down, hands and legs tied to each of the bed corners, so she was spread eagled and helpless. Bheem took out a belt, doubled it up, and then started to whip her.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

Asin watched, tears forming in her eyes, but helpless to help. I am adding these details from what I heard from her later.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

As he whipped her, Bheem was telling her that she was a whore and it was time she stopped the pretense of being a respectable married woman, and just accept the fact that she had become a whore.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

"You belong to me now, not your husband." He told her repeatedly as he swung the belt again and again.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

Poonam was crying loudly, sobbing and wailing. She had never been subject to this type of brutality before.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

Then Bheem stopped and untied her. Poonam was probably surprised when he began untie the ropes that bound her. She probably thought that was it. Her buttocks were now covered with red welts and marks of her whipping.

Yet Bheem then turned her over, so she was lying on her back on the bed. Poonam cried out as the bedsheet touched her sore buttocks where she had just been beaten. Bheem then tied her hands back to the posts. Then Asian and Poonam watched, horrified, as Bheem grabbed her ankles, one in each hand and forced her legs up and then pushed them forward so that her ankles were on each side of her head, then he used the ropes that were still attached to her ankles to secure the ankles together behind her neck, forcing her to remain in the grotesquely vulgar position. My wife realized in horror that her raw pussy was now available to his gaze as well as being elevated for his easy use.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

He slapped her a few times. And then he picked up the belt again.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

Once again after a few hard beatings, Poonam was bitterly crying and begging for mercy. Asin was crying too. It was torture for her to watch.

Bheem then stood over my wife, watching her, while rubbing his cock. By this time, he was fully naked. I then heard the bed screech. He probably got on the bed. Without any further words, he mounted my wife and drove his cock balls deep into her.

"Ungh!" Poonam cried out as Bheem pushed his huge hardness deep into her.

Asin could only watch as this man started to fuck her daughter in front of her. She was helpless to intervene. On the other side of the wall, I too heard the rape and felt the rage, yet the helplessness. What could I do?

The bed was creaking as Bheem fucked her hard and long. Poonam was quiet now, not saying a word, except for the occasional grunts as Bheem stroked deep into her. Then I heard the bed shake as he started to ejaculate into my wife's womb.

He must take some medicine, I realized. They all must. No one can recover so soon and do it so many times a night.

I was a little bit worried. Poonam was so silent. Even while the other men had raped her in the other room, she used to participate. Here ... she was so passive.

Asin told me later that Poonam's body had been rocked by a massive and sudden orgasm as Bheem was raping her. This was a sensation that she had difficulty comprehending. In spite of her fears, she was confused and humiliated about the way she had been tied and raped, and then her orgasm left such a bitter-sweet sensation. She hated her body for betraying her and she hated Bheem for what he was doing to her but in some deep almost animalistic manner she realized that she had mixed emotions. The combined fear, pain and then her unexpected orgasm was almost overwhelming. Hence, she had been silent.

Bheem then untied Poonam and then turned to Asin.

"Come here, Aunty. And take off your clothes."

It would be a long night for Poonam and Asin. He had Poonam suck him until he was hard, and then he fucked Asin. After that, he had Asin clean his cock and suck him until he was fully hard, and then he fucked Poonam. Each fucking session was long and steamy. Bheem had a huge cock and he knew what to do with it. Despite their misgivings, both women, however reluctantly, had multiple orgasms. He made the daughter watch as he drove into the mother, causing her to yell his name loudly and beg for his cum. Then he made the mother watch as he took the daughter, treating her like a slut and making her forget about her husband as she took Bheem's name, again and again.

After this marathon session, Bheem lay in the middle of the bed with a slut on each side. An arm around each of their necks pulled them close to him, and each cooperated by pressing her soft feminine body against his flank. Each of them competed to play with his dick and stroke his balls. Both tried to kiss him and arouse him. Bheem once again fucked Asin first, and then Poonam. Finally they all dozed off, curled together in a tangle of limbs, exhausted.

* * *

A couple of days later, I had just finished the breakfast duties. I had helped Vikas in the kitchen, and then served the men, and then took three trays up to Bheem's room and then come back down again.

There were no taunts from the men except some smirking about what Bheem was doing to my wife. They all seemed a bit on edge. Understandable -- since they had all suddenly lost access to a readily open pussy for a week. They seemed to resent Bheem a bit because he now had two women at his beck and call in the room, yet Bheem maintained a tight ship. No one would dare speak out against him.

The ladies had been with Bheem for two whole days now. Every night I would listen as Bheem would have threesomes with my wife and my mother-in-law.

Suddenly Bheem came down to breakfast.

"Hey cuckold!" He called out to me. "Bring me my food."

"Yes, Master."

I brought him his plate filled with bread and eggs. He took it with a grunt, and then turned to me.

"After you clean the washrooms, come up to the bridge. It needs a proper scrubbing, and no one has cleaned it for days."

"Yes, Master."

Internally, I was elated. I was finally going to the Bridge! I HAD to take a long look and commit every detail to memory.

After a couple of hours, when the washrooms were all cleaned, I took some cleaning supplies and headed up to the bridge. The bridge was on deck three (the deck above the captain's room, and the top most deck) and in the front part of the ship. I climbed a set of stairs and then pushed open the door to the bridge.

I almost dropped the pail and mop I was carrying.

On one chair, Lalan was seated with a naked Asin on his lap, her back to him. His enormous dark cock was clearly seen penetrating her cunt, as his large fingers manipulated her clit. My mother-in-law's eyes were closed, and she was softly but ecstatically moaning.

I pulled my eyes away from Asin, only to see Poonam sitting opposite her between the Suraj and Bheem. Bheem his hand in her crotch, while Surah was energetically sucking on a nipple which had hardened into quite a mouthful. Poonam was watching her mother intently as she wriggled her pussy against Bheem's invading fingers.

Bheem saw me and ordered me to start mopping the floor. I wanted to do it quickly and get out of here, but I also knew I had to do it slowly and take in every detail of the bridge. I concentrated on both of these two tasks.

Yet it was impossible to ignore Asin and Lalan becoming increasingly vocal as they built towards a simultaneous climax. Asin, especially, was totally uninhibited, shouting out, "Oh dear ... what a cock! WHAT A COCK! OOOOOOH! HARDER! PUSH INTO ME! HARDER! AAAAAAAAH!!"

Just before they reached a climax, I saw Poonam spread her legs wider, and pulled Bheem round to between them. She undid the dhoti he was wearing, and his impressive cock was ready. The captain wasted no time in slamming it to the hilt in my wife's willing pussy, still with his dhoti round his ankles. Within minutes, her cries were competing with her mother's, urging Bheem to go "deeper ... deeper ... deeper!"

At this point, I could see Lalan's legs tense as he started to cum deep in my mother-in-law's unprotected womb. I stared in fascination at the sight. As their passions subsided, Suraj stood up. He pulled Asin to her feet.

Suraj and Asin stood and French-kissed for a few minutes, even as cum-trails were clearly leaking down her leg. Then Suraj pushed her down to kneel in front of him so that she could suck on his cock for a while.

But he clearly did not want to cum in her mouth. He turned her round to kneel over the bench, and slammed into her cunt from behind, and very soon they were going at it like rabbits, unconcerned about the rest. Round about this time, I could see Bheem's buttocks tense as he started to shoot his seed into my wife's evidently very willing pussy.

Both the women's eyes were so glazed that I was sure they hadn't even noticed that I was there. By this time I had done mopping the floor.

Asin and Poonam extracted themselves from their partners and sat next to each other with their legs splayed obscenely open. Their pussies gaped and leaked copious amounts of semen.

"Oh dear, what a mess." Bheem laughed. "And the cuckold has just so nicely mopped the floor. We need to get these two bitches cleaned up before they drip everywhere else."

The men laughed. Then the captain turned to me.

"Cuckold." He said. "Go get a basin of warm water and some soap and towels and do your bit by cleaning up those pussies."

"Yes, Master."

I heard both the ladies giggling. I don't know why they were giggling! But then I guess Poonam felt sorry for me, so she said, "Don't worry. I need to go for a piss anyway, and I can then clean myself."

But Bheem would have none of this. He saw another chance to humiliate all of us.

"Cuckold!" He ordered. "Get a bucket as well for them to piss into as well."

A few minutes later, I was back. I placed the bucket in front of Poonam, and she moved to squat over it. I tried to move back, but Bheem put a foot on my backside, to keep me almost peering into the bucket as Poonam's flood of piss poured in. When she was done, I had to kneel between her legs and wash all the piss and cum away. Then I had to dry her by patting with the towel. During all this time, she moaned softly in pleasure, and then lay back with a satisfied sigh as I finished.

The performance was repeated with Asin, except that now I had to sit on the deck with the bucket between my legs, and my hands holding the bucket as my mother-in-law peed unendingly. This was the second time she was peeing in front of me. Some of her urine in fact splashed out on to me, although I'm not sure anyone noticed.

After I had rinsed out the bucket and basin, I was told to start preparing lunch, which allowed me at last to escape the bridge.

* * *

Another couple of days later, after a hard day's work, I was ready to go to my room. Each of these days I had been called to the bridge to clean and mop and dust, and each of those days I had to watch as Lalan, Suraj and Bheem -- the senior leadership -- took turns with my wife and mother-in-law. And after they were done, I had to help the ladies urinate, and then clean up after. The only good thing was that I now had a good idea of the bridge, and where the various controls were.

All I needed was to talk to my mother-in-law, who had an idea of ships, to figure out how to lower the dinghy to the water when I would need to. I got that chance tonight.

It was 9pm, I had done my washroom, and then Altaf took me upstairs. This time, instead of taking me to my room, he knocked on the captain's door.

"Come in." Bheem said.

I was surprised. Why was I going in there?

I was to find out. I was made to sit on a chair, as Asin, Poonam, and Bheem watched. All three were fully naked. Bheem's cock was hard, and he had an arm around each of the ladies, playing with their buttocks. There were cum trails on my mother-in-law Asin's legs. It was clear that she had just been fucked. And from the way she was having trouble standing, it was clear she had been fucked pretty hard.

Altaf then tied my hands to the back of the chair. Even as he was tying me up, I noticed that both the ladies were writhing their bodies, grinding against the captain. My wife rubbed his cock a few times.

I was now tied up completely on the chair, immobile, even if my legs were free.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Wait, cuckold. You will find out." Bheem replied cryptically. He pinched my wife on her buttocks, and she giggled like a schoolgirl hanging out with her crush. He pinched her ass again. Poonam squealed with apparent delight.

Once Altaf was done tying me up, he bade his captain goodbye and left, shutting the door behind him. I noticed a couple of glasses on the shelf nearby, along with a whiskey bottle. I looked at the girls again. My suspicion was confirmed. Bheem had been plying them with alcohol.

"Poonam." Bheem ordered. "Go take off your husband's pants. And his underwear."

Poonam giggled again, and then came forward. She caught the buckle of my belt. As she leaned in, she looked at me and said, very softly, almost in a whisper, "Darling. Please cooperate."

She bent down and completely pulled my pants to my ankles, and then whipped down my underwear to my ankles. I was now exposed, naked from the waist down, tied to the chair. Even as she stripped me, my wife kept whispering to me, "Please, baby. Cooperate. For our sake."

Once she was done, my wife turned around to go back to Bheem. As she had her back to me, my glance fell on her ass. Her big, beautiful, smooth, bubble-butt ass. What I saw shocked me.

Covering her whole ass was lash marks, bruises and welts. It was evident that she had been whipped, and possible caned, along with getting a thorough spanking. Bheem had done it carefully, in a way that there would be no permanent damage or marking, but it must have been extremely painful.

Bheem had put on some soul music, and Asin was gently swaying to it. More cum fell down her legs from her pussy. As Poonam returned to our captor, he poured out another glass of whiskey for her and gave it to her. As I watched, my wife downed the whole glass in a few gulps. Then he turned and spanked my mother-in-law on her buttocks.

SPANK!

"Tonight." Bheem turned towards me. "You will fuck your mother-in-law. I will fuck your wife."

I stared at him in horror. Then I looked at Asin. She gave me a wry, sad smile.

"Go to the cuckold." Bheem ordered my mother-in-law.

"Yes, Bheemji."

My mother-in-law, drunk, walked over to me. She stood next to me, bent down and kissed the nape of my neck.

"Mummy!" I hissed back at her, surprised. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh." Asin put a finger to her lips. She then bent down and wrapped her dainty fingers around my cock.

"Cooperate, Vivek babu." She whispered to me. "And this brute will spare my daughter another severe beating on her poor gaand."

As my mother-in-law continued to stroke me, I watched the action on the bed.

"I want your ass, bitch." Bheem barked at my wife. "Turn around."

"My ... ass?" Poonam shivered. "Are you going to cane me again, Bheemji?"

Bheem roared with laughter, and then raised a hand.

SLAP!

"Look at my cock, bitch. It wants your butt."

Poonam stared at Bheem's giant dick. It was clear that she was afraid of it and that he'd hurt her with it. Again. Despite being taken in the ass so frequently these last few days, she has still not become used to it. Bheem walked up to her, closed his hand over her shoulder and forced her to turn around.

"Come on, bitch. Just bend over the bed. Just get your head down and keep your ass up high in the air, and I'll do the rest. Yeah, that's good. Just like that."

He fondled her tight round ass cheeks. Poonam trembled as his hands caressed her on her bruised butt. She was bent all the way over, her hair dragging on the mattress, her palms supporting her weight. She moved her legs apart a bit more. He was going to fuck her bruised ass, and there was nothing she could do about it. The alcohol was helping her numb the feeling.

"You have perfect ass cheeks, Mrs. Sharma." Bheem told her. "You mother has a bigger ass, but not as perfect as this. Your gaand is firm."

He spread my wife's ass cheeks apart, to look at her crack. Buried in the center, deep between the full mounds of her ass, was the tightly puckered ring of her ass hole. My wife's pink ass ring was still virginal looking, despite the fact that everyone on the ship had butt fucked her.

Bheem continued stroking her ass awhile, delighting at the texture of her skin. He squeezed and kneaded her ass cheeks until she stopped whimpering with pain and started moving her ass in response. He then spit on his palms a few times and lubed up his hard cock.

"Hold still, honey." He ordered her.

My mother-in-law continued to stroke me as I watched.

Bheem pulled my wife's ass cheeks apart with his hand, and continued to spit down her ass hole. His cock was swollen stiff, like iron, in anticipation of my wife's juicy little shitter. After spitting some more on his palm, he decided he had sufficient lubrication.

"Okay, Mrs. Sharma, here we come."

He pressed his cock-knob against her pink ass hole. My wife groaned, but she didn't move. He pushed forward, grunting as he watched his cock head squeeze inside of her tight ass.

"Oh yes! Yeah, baby, yeah! Just hold it like that. That's good, Mrs. Sharma. Feel it now? Yeah, you do, huh? Well here comes the rest of it." Bheem was now babbling as he fucked his monstrous cock all the way into my wife.

Poonam moaned as his cock spread her shit tube. Her head shook from side to side, as he fucked the full length of his cock up her ass. Then she began whimpering, and he became annoyed.

"I don't like it when a slut complains." He told her, taking hold of her hair, pulling her head back. Then he rammed his cock back into her ass, as he bent her neck backwards.

"Don't cry, Mrs. Sharma. I don't like it when you cry."

Poonam couldn't help it, of course. She sobbed and gasped, as his cock fucked deep inside of her ass, and pleaded with him to pull it out.

"Oh God! Please take it out, Bheemji! You are too big! It hurts too much."

Bheem just laughed at her and continued to rape her.

I was getting hard, watching all of this, but I had to talk to Asin.

"Mummy." I whispered at her. "I need to talk to you about the bridge."

Asin looked at me, and then nodded. She shook her head, trying to clear off some of the drunken stupor. Then she just lifted one leg over me and straddled me.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,321 Followers