Indian Wife in the Prison of Spring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Mansi walked out taking small uncertain steps. Both men stared at the gorgeous hottie dressed in that skimpy outfit. She felt them almost undressing her with their eyes. She walked to the couch and sat down. She kept her legs pressed together and sideways, so Bhaskar wouldn't get to see anything more. And she hoped he would leave soon.

--

The two old men openly ogled the young woman in the skimpy red mini dress. Dutt was a little put off by how her bra straps were showing. Again, he made a mental note to buy her nicer lingerie, including strapless bras. Bhaskar sat there admiring the young hot item. He had seen the pictures but in reality, she was even more impressive. And he was tickled at how uncomfortable she seemed. Mansi for her part, sat there feeling very nervous, but also feeling a little tantalized.

"So Mansi." Dutt finally spoke up. "How is your family?"

"They are okay." Mansi was surprised at how he could make casual small talk in such a tense situation.

"Bhaskar here is also a family man."

"I am." the old guy said, still staring at her.

She just nodded, and nervously pulled the hemline of the dress down.

"You look stunning in that dress, by the way." Dutt said. "Why do you seem so uncomfortable?"

"I am not used to wearing such things." she said, pulling the top of the dress up a little to hide more of her cleavage.

"Would you like a drink to help you relax?"

"No, I am okay."

"I insist."

Soon Mansi found herself holding a glass of scotch on the rocks. She took a small sip and cringed.

"It's bitter." she said.

"Yes, but it is stronger than champagne." Dutt casually said. "Now be a good girl and drink that while Bhaskar and I finish discussing our business. So Bhaskar...about the Greater Kailash location..."

And the two men started talking about what to Mansi were strange incomprehensible things. She sat there, gradually sipping the scotch. The more she sipped, the less offensive it tasted. From never drinking in her life until a few months back, she had now worked her way up to scotch. She started feeling a little buzzed and warm as well. The two men droned out about their business, but they still kept admiring Mansi's attractive body. Bhaskar was getting more and more shameless. Mansi hoped that the discussion would end soon and he would leave.

"Alright, so it is settled then." she heard Dutt say and then he got up. Bhaskar got up too and shook hands with him.

Finally, thought Mansi, the guy will leave. But she felt disappointed when he sat right back down.

"How is the scotch?" he asked her.

"It's okay." she said, and was surprised at how slurred it sounded.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." she said.

"How about you get on your knees and suck my cock?" he casually said.

That question almost shocked Mansi sober. What the hell was he saying? She stared at him wide eyed, and then looked at Dutt. Her original lover was looking at his phone as if he hadn't heard what was just said.

"Didn't you hear me? Get over here!" Bhaskar said sternly. She was surprised at the tone of his voice.

"Please don't talk to me like that." she said indignantly, still staring at Dutt who was still looking at the phone.

"Why are you being so coy, whore?" Bhaskar chuckled. "Navin has tasted you. We have shared everything since childhood. So why not you? And don't worry, I will pay you too."

He patted his wallet.

"Mansi." Dutt finally looked up from his phone and spoke. "Bhaskar just told you to do something."

"Please don't make me do this." she pleaded.

"Stop being such a frumpy old sow, Mansi."

Dutt said and got up. Approaching her, he thrust his hand up her dress and easily found her clit. As he flicked it, she squirmed. Bhaskar chuckled. She felt embarrassed. And again, she felt unable to defy the old man. Gently, he pushed her off the couch. She was kneeling on the floor.

"Here, between my legs." Bhaskar said and spread them.

An invisible force seemed to be at work as she found herself crawling towards this man she had just met. Dutt admired how alluring her ass looked under the fabric as she crawled.

"Stop acting like it is the end of the world." Bhaskar said as the young housewife kneeled in front of him. "Now, unzip my pants and take my cock out."

She looked at Dutt again, with an uncertain expression. On one hand, she felt really demeaned and violated. On the other hand, here was yet another man and yet another penis. She had until recently experienced only one. Now that she had a glimpse of the possibilities, a part of her was eager to try new things. Dutt just stood behind her and stared back.

At that moment, neither Bhaskar nor Dutt were sure if she would actually go through with it. So both were relieved when she reluctantly but on her own, reached with her hand and fiddled with the old guy's pants. She was not very experienced at this, Bhaskar could tell. So he helped her. And soon his erect dick sprung out of his pants. She looked at it. It wasn't as thick and big as Dutt's. It was roughly the same dimensions as Amar's penis, she thought. Uncertainly, she wrapped her fingers around its base. And cringed. It felt so weird.

Dutt sensed her hesitation and decided to help her along. He kneeled behind her and put his hands up her dress again. She inhaled sharply as he played with her clit.

"What are you looking at, Mansi?" Bhaskar said. "Open your mouth and suck it."

She grimaced and opened her mouth, shuddering at what Dutt was doing with his fingers. She was getting randier by the minute. She remembered the blowjob videos she had seen online. She stared at the erect dick in front of her, surrounded by salt and pepper pubic hair. Then closing her eyes, and cringing, she lowered her mouth. The penis first struck her nose, then her chin, until she finally aligned it correctly. Still holding its base, she took the tip of the cock in her mouth. But she kept her mouth open. Yes, she had given Dutt fellatio. But this ugly old man she wasn't attracted to. Dutt meanwhile was expertly stroking her clit over her panties.

"Close your lips." Bhaskar said and she obeyed.

Now the tip was in her mouth. Tentatively, she sucked it. It tasted different from Dutt's cock had. It felt saltier.

"Take your hands off and lock them behind your back." Bhaskar said. "I want to teach you the proper technique to give a blowjob. Navin said you are not very experienced at it."

As instructed, Mansi put her hands behind her back and grabbed one wrist with the other hand.

"Now, take it all the way in until my pubes are in your nose."

Cringing and feeling disgusted but also aroused, she lowered her head. The hard cock was completely in her mouth. Unlike Dutt's organ, it did not hit the back of her throat, which she was glad of.

"Alright, now suck it." he said. "And Navin, pull up her dress please."

Dutt stopped fingering her clit and slowly raised the red dress up, revealing her panties inch by inch. Mansi could not believe how casually her lover was exhibiting her to his friend. And she could not believe that his dick was in her mouth and she was sucking it.

"Take her panties off." Bhaskar said.

Mansi stiffened for a second as Dutt reached for her waistband. This was yet another boundary being crossed. Her nakedness being displayed wantonly. But she felt oddly thrilled about it. Her body relaxed and Dutt started pulling her panties down. All the while, her head was bobbing up and down on Bhaskar's crotch, sucking his dick.

"Wow, that is a nice ass!" Bhaskar sighed.

And he smiled as Mansi voluntarily raised her knees one at a time to allow Dutt to take her panties off completely.

--

Bhaskar leaned back and looked at the young housewife kneeling on the floor with his cock in her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down, her open hair formed a curtain around her face and his crotch. He liked looking at their faces. So with one hand he held the hair together to the side. Every time her head went down, he could get a glimpse at her curvy naked ass cheeks. The tight red dress on her complexion looked very fetching. And she had still obediently kept her hands locked over her waist.

He watched his old friend kneeling behind her and gently fingering her clit. And Bhaskar felt very lucky to have known Navin Dutt. Thanks to him, he had gotten to share many such whores over several decades. Many were as beautiful if not more beautiful than Mansi. But there was something so deliciously forbidden about someone so orthodox and traditional being led down the path like this.

Mansi was starting to feel saliva drip out of her mouth as she kept sucking the old man's modest cock. The blowjob part she wasn't really enjoying. Her attention was focused more on what Dut's fingers were doing. Dutt was again careful not to finger her all the way to an orgasm. He kept teasing it but always pulled short. Soon Mansi's ass started swaying sideways on its own as she tried to push back against his fingers more.

"You really are a country bumpkin, aren't you?" Bhaskar said lightly but firmly slapping her cheek. "Who told you to wear this kind of a bra under this dress?"

Mansi's ears turned red at the insult and she pulled her face away from the old man's cock. She stared at him with a frown on her face.

"What the fuck are you staring like that for?"

Another slap. This time a bit harder. Bhaskar's fingers stopped. He knew he had told Bhaskar to be assertive. And he knew one of Bhaskar's fetishes was slapping women. But slapping her around like this might be a little too much. Thankfully, he hadn't slapped her too hard, not hard enough to hurt. But the symbolic and demeaning value of a slap was still evident. He was afraid Mansi might explode in anger and walk away.

And Mansi herself was thinking just about that. But Bhaskar read her expression well, and before she could react, pulled her forward by her hair. She felt his hands slip down the back of her dress. His fingers fumbled a little before they found the bra hooks. Soon her bra was loose. Before Mansi could react to what was happening, Bhaskar had pulled down the twin straps of the bra and the dress on her left arm. And then her right arm.

"Pull your arms out of this." Bhaskar said arrogantly.

Why am I obeying this stranger, Mansi wondered as she unlocked her hands behind her back, and then pulled her arms out of the straps. Yes, he says he will pay me too, but he is an ugly nasty old man who had just slapped her. Even Amar, for all his flaws, had never raised a hand on her. The slaps didn't hurt, but they still made her feel humiliated. What made her feel confused was that with every slap, she had felt an odd twinge in her loins. Like she actually enjoyed it.

Bhaskar reached down the front of her dress and pulled the bra out. As Mansi felt the twin cups holding her boobs in place get pulled up, she reflexively put her arms across her chest. The bra had been pulled out and thrown on the side. And that motion had made one breast, the left one, spill out of her dress. The right one stayed partially hidden under the dress.

"What are you holding your arms like that for? I can already see your ass and cunt." Bhaskar chuckled.

Quietly, Mansi lowered her arms. Her face was red with shame and arousal. Dutt had been watching all this unfold, a little surprised and also pleased that the young housewife was playing along. She still did not seem enthusiastic about Bhaskar's presence. But she had already taken his dick in her mouth, let him manhandle her, and even after that, was kneeling their quietly.

She tried to pull her dress up to cover her exposed tit, but Bhaskar said

"Leave it the way it is. And get back to sucking my dick. Hands behind your back."

Dutt looked blissfully at his latest conquest. He remembered the woman she had been a few months ago, too shy to even let him hold her arm in public. And that same woman was here, practically naked with that red dress pulled up over her ass, her underwear removed, and one tit hanging out of the dress, sucking the dick of a man she had just met. He noticed that the exposed nipple was hard. From his fingers, he already knew she was wet and aroused. He realized that maybe being treated in this dominant and demeaning way turned her on even more.

He raised his hand and spanked her on her right ass cheek hard. She let out a little yelp but still kept bobbing her head up and down, sucking Bhaskar's dick.

"I love the way her ass jiggles." Bhaskar smiled. "Do it again. Yeah, now the other one."

Dutt rained down spanks on the young woman's creamy buttocks like she was some errant student. He loved how the complexion of her ass was such that after each spank, his palm print would appear on it in pink. He had been rock hard for a while. He couldn't wait any more.

Mansi was grimacing and yelping at each blow on her ass, but also enjoying what Dutt was doing. Until a few months ago, her sex life was limited to the shortlived sex, mostly missionary style, with her husband in a dark bedroom. Here she was, acting almost like a porn star, practically naked and sucking one old man's dick while the other rained blows on her ass. And the part of her that felt guilty or shameful about this was growing smaller with every second.

Finally she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper behind her. She knew what that meant. Dutt smiled when she instinctively raised her ass up and spread her legs a little. Even Bhaskar noted this and smiled. She was Dutt's whore first and he deserved the first turn. But Bhaskar could not wait to experience himself what had been described as an incredibly tight cunt.

"Mmmmmmm." Mansi opened her mouth and let the dick slide out as she felt Dutt line up his nice thick cock and push it into her cunt.

"You like that, huh?" Bhaskar chuckled.

"Hmmmm." she smiled, resting her face sideways on Bhaskar's thigh. And then she inhaled and closed her eyes as her lover's dick invaded her pussy.

She loved that she didn't need to tell him to go slow. The old man was experienced. Grabbing her waist he entered her gradually, feeling the insides of her cunt clasp his shaft. He was delighted to note that she was in fact pushing her ass back a little, as if her body was saying, no need to be THAT slow. But he kept going slowly anyway.

Mansi's mind was flooded with a sense of relief and pleasure at the penetration when she felt a slap on her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked up. Bhaskar raised his eyebrows. Reluctantly, she lifted her head and took his dick in her mouth again. Just as she was doing it, Dutt let go of the slow pace and in one motion, rammed the rest of his dick into her. The moment pushed her forward and all of Bhaskar's dick was in her mouth again. Until his pubes were in her nose, as he had said earlier.

And thus, the previously chaste and demure housewife crossed another level of debauchery. Being fucked at both ends, being spit roasted by two old men over twice her age.

-

Even with the dick firmly in her mouth, Mansi's moans and groans were clearly audible. And sounded very erotic as Dutt started banging his whore doggy style in deep strokes. Her hands were still obediently locked behind her back, which meant that Bhaskar's knees had to give support to her shoulders even as she sucked his dick. The old man noted that every time Dutt pistoned her cunt, the slut's mouth would suck his dick harder. He looked at the contrast of Dutt's big hairy belly resting on top of her shapely voluptuous ass. He could feel her exposed left boob rubbing against his shins. Shit, I am going to cum soon, the old man realized.

Mansi was surprised when he suddenly pulled her head away from his dick. Bhaskar did not want to shoot his load so soon. Even with the Viagra he had taken, it would take him some time to get hard again. And he really wanted to fuck this bitch. So instead he bent his head and started kissing Mansi. She was in such a randy state by then, that she kissed back passionately, herself poking her tongue in his mouth. And while she continued being banged hard doggy style, she found herself making out with this strange old man without any compunctions.

"If you two want to kiss like teenagers, maybe Mansi should be on her feet." Dutt said and withdrawing his cock, patted Mansi's ample behind.

Without breaking the kiss, Mansi laboriously got on her feet. Bhaskar stayed sitting in the couch. Dutt was right, this was more comfortable. Now Mansi was standing, bent in her waist forward at 90 degrees, kissing the wiry old man as the big burly Dutt bent his knees a little and penetrated her cunt again. The motion made her second breast pop out as well and both jugs were now hanging off her chest, swinging back and forth like two mangoes on a windy day. Bhaskar reached over with his hands and started playing with her nipples, flicking them one at a time.

Dutt increased the tempo of his fucking and Mansi had to put her hands on Bhaskar's shoulder for support. She started groaning again as this new position gave her new sensations of ecstasy. Dutt sweated with the effort and a few drops landed on Mansi's naked ass. He admired how trashy she looked. The already skimpy red dress was now serving no real purpose, just rolled up around her stomach. Her body was also covered in a sheen of sweat. Fucking her harder, slowly ran his fingers up and down her back. That gave her goosebumps. And Mansi wondered how talented a lover the old man was, to elevate her pleasure even while having sex.

Bhaskar broke the kiss that had now lasted several minutes. Mansi stared at him with glazed eyes, her groans louder, now that her mouth wasn't covered by his.

"Navin, can I have a turn?" he asked, breathless. Playing with those tits had made him want her bad and want her now.

"Sure." Dutt shrugged and withdrew his dick.

No one asked Mansi if she was okay getting fucked by this other man. But even if they had asked her, she was in such a randy state that she would not have refused. Bhaskar leaned back and grabbing his dick, shook it a little. It was still hard. But that impending orgasm had subsided. Mansi stood straight, arching her back a little. being bent over all this time had made it a little tender. She looked down at her exposed tits, below them, her rolled up dress, and then below that, her naked pussy and legs. It felt like she was looking at someone else's body.

"Turn around, and sit on my lap." Bhaskar said.

Mansi wasn't really well-versed with different positions, so she did not know how this would work. But obeying him, she gently placed her ass on his crotch. The dick rubbed against her inner thighs.

"What are we, sitting in a bus? Sit properly, slut. Put it in." Bhaskar slapped her face.

Dutt knew what an amateur she still was in the ways of sex. He watched, smiling as Mansi squirmed around uncomfortably, parting her legs and then reaching down with one hand. It took her a few moments to align the dick properly with her cunt, and then she finally sat down on it such that it penetrated her.

After being banged by Dutt's thick sizeable cock, you would have expected her to take Bhaskar's modest organ easily. But she had an unusually tight cunt, so even this penetration, she grimaced a little during.

"You were right Navin. This whore is tight!" he spanked her ass which was just an inch above his thighs. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Mansi was yet again put in an unfamiliar position, literally and figuratively. But the harsh was in which he said it indicated that she was supposed to be doing all the work. Remembering the way she had done it when on top of Dutt the other day, she started sliding her ass back and forth. And was instantly amazed that even this guy's cock, in that motion and position, was giving her pleasures. She leaned back a little. Bhaskar reached around and grabbed her boobs.