Indoctrination 03: Starlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
152 Followers

"You need to get down and clean up your mess before we stain the couch. Then you can take me up to bed and tuck us in, I'm pooped." She beamed a sweet smile.

"As you wish." I moved down her body to where her legs met and savored the remnants of our love making. Then I scooped her into my arms and carried my bride off to bed, where we cuddled into a restful sleep.

The next morning I woke and went into the kitchen to make us some breakfast and coffee. She eventually roused, and after visiting the bathroom came into the kitchen to give me a quick kiss, still thinly clad in a long t-shirt and barefoot. Her kiss tasted like fresh toothpaste. She looked radiant as always, even with the mussed up hair from last night's sleep. Her ample breasts swayed enticingly under the t-shirt when she walked, and her nipples were conspicuously evident. I like the way her butt jiggled just a bit with each step. She moved into the living room and settled into a wingback overstuffed arm chair.

After finishing the small plate of scrambled eggs and toast I made for her, she was perusing the internet on her laptop. I joined her in the living room, sitting across from her on the sofa where I could read the comics from the morning paper and sip a cup of coffee. I heard her phone alert her that a new text message had arrived. When she picked up her phone and checked the message, she caught her breath.

"Oh my," she gasped, bringing one hand to cover her mouth.

I looked up to see she was studying her phone wide eyed, sitting in the chair with one leg curled under her.

"What?" I asked.

"Remember me telling you about that young guy that was hitting on me that night I brought John home? The guy that was bragging about having a big dick?"

"No."

She looked at me with a tilted head and sighed. "Of course not. You never listen to me. All you probably heard was wa-wha wha big dick wha wha..." she said with feigned impatience.

"No, I just remember how hot it was listening to you fuck some stranger that I'd forgotten everything else about that evening," I countered.

She grinned and continued, "Mhmm. Anyway, this guy's name is Nathan. He's younger, maybe 10 years or so younger than me, and he kept going on and on about the size of his junk. He swore it was 11". He was a cocky fucker, that's for sure. He was hitting on me hard, trying to get me out in the parking lot...I had to move his hand off my thigh at least a half dozen times. I finally used that line you tell guys when they're bragging about big fish they caught, "pics or it don't count." He said he'd send me a picture of his junk...I'd forgotten all about that."

She looked at her phone again and whispered, "Damn." She looked up at me and said, "Come here and look at this."

I got up, crossed the room and kneeled in front of her chair. She turned the phone toward me and I got a view of a long erect penis with just the slightest curve in its length. The owner had his fist wrapped about the base and there had to be at least two more fists worth of length to cover.

"Damn, that's a lot of cock," I said. "You sure you didn't bring home the wrong guy?"

"Yeah, I'm sure," she said as she turned the phone back around. "He's not my type. Too skinny, full of himself, too young." She was studying the picture again, "Doesn't look near as thick as yours, but it's gotta be at least half again as long. Damn."

She turned her attention back to me and as if she had just noticed I was kneeling in front of the chair, she grinned and said sexily, "By the way, you look good right there, looks very natural with you kneeling at my feet." She giggled. Then her eyes got a mischievous glint as a thought entered her mind. "Wanna have some fun?" she said as more of statement than a question.

She pushed a few buttons on her phone and then held it to her ear.

"Good morning," she said in a sultry sleepy voice. "Thank you for the picture, but I gotta admit I was a little surprised; I'm not used to getting dick pics from strange men."

"No, I don't get any from men I know, either, to be honest."

"Yes, I see that; you obviously were telling the truth, it's quite impressive."

"No, I haven't. My husband's is the longest I've seen, and he's about 8, I think. Never measured it, but it's definitely more than enough for me."

"Oh, is that right? Every woman thinks that until they've been with you? Now you're just bragging."

She smiled down at me, blew me a kiss and winked. She brought her foot out from under her and placed it on the floor next to the other, then she scooted her butt to the edge of the chair, lifted her t-shirt and spread her thighs. I could see the sheen of moisture collecting between the folds of her sex already. She lightly snapped her fingers and pointed to her wet crotch. I got the message and leaned forward, sucking the lips of her pussy into my mouth and licking up and down her slit.

"No he's not here right now, he went to the store to get some cream."

"Oh?" she giggled, "you have all the cream I need right there? I'll bet you do have a quite a load... er, lot." She giggled again. "Would you like to serve me some cream?" she said in a husky whisper.

"Mmm, we'll see. But I don't like it there; I'm not a swallower. Sorry."

"MmHmm, I'm sure we could find some other place. So what are you doing with that thing right now? I hate to see a good hard on go to waste."

"I'm sure you would, but my pussy's not there right now. Mmmm, but it is nice and wet right now for you."

She moaned as her hips began to undulate against my face, her free hand resting on top of my head.

"MmHmm, it's nice and wet and warm." She paused, then made a smacking sound with her lips. "Mmm, and it tastes so good." Wow, she was really playing this guy.

"Because I've been touching myself thinking about that hard cock over there, and wondering what you're doing with it."

"Mmm, you're stroking it? You're sliding your hand up and down that long hard shaft? What are you thinking about?"

"Yeah? You're thinking about fucking me? Putting all of that big cock inside my married pussy? You want to fuck my hot cheating cunt? Oh, yeah, that sounds so fucking good" she breathed heavily.

She was really rubbing against my face now, and I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. She had a handful of my hair now and was pulling me tighter to her crotch. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and pressed against her G-spot while my tongue concentrated on her clit.

"You are? Me, too, I'm really close," she panted.

"Uh-huh, yeah... oh, fuck, you feel so good inside me." I'm pretty sure that was directed at me.

"Yes, now, cum, baby, I'm cumming, too. Ooooh, fuuuuck!" she screamed through a loud orgasm. She pulled my head tight into her pussy and clamped her thighs against the sides of my head. I could feel her quiver through the climax.

"Yeah, wow, thank you for that," she said as she smiled and blew me another kiss. I'm positive that was directed at me. "I'll bet you made a pretty big mess that needs to be cleaned up over there," she finally said into the phone.

"You're right, I don't, but I'm sure I could find someone that would clean that all up for you," she said with a smile looking me right in the eye and rubbing the top of my head. Without pausing, she continued, "Oh, shit, my husband's home, I gotta go. Thanks again, bye," she said ending the call.

She was looking down at me with a content smile across her face, the long t-shirt pulled up to her bellybutton, her butt on the edge of the chair with legs spread and neatly trimmed vulva shiny with my saliva after bringing her to orgasm. Her breathing had returned to normal, yet her stiff nipples were clearly evident trying to burst through her shirt.

"C'mere, you," she said sitting up and grabbing me by the shirt collar to pull me to her. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me with a hot passion. Her tongue drove into my mouth and danced with mine while she moaned down my throat. I felt her hand appear on my crotch, rubbing the erection her conversation with Nathan had created. She reached inside my shorts and wrapped her fingers around my hardening member.

She smiled broadly and without moving her lips away from mine she looked into my eyes and said, "Mmm, someone liked listening in on my conversation." She let go of my shirt collar and and cock and hooked a thumb on the sides of my shorts as I stood up straight. She looked up into my eyes as she slowly pulled my shorts down my thighs until my stiff dick sprang up and bobbed inches from her face. Without losing the smile, her tongue snaked out and gently licked the spongy head.

She wrapped her two hands around the base, one atop the other, leaving only the swollen crown protruding. She took a measured look, contemplating. "Gawd, imagine another three or four inches sticking out of my hand right now." Her eyes widened slightly as she envisioned the sight, then looked up at me.

"You think you could handle another three inches?" I asked.

"I dunno, I can't handle all of you sometimes," she smiled, then lowering her head she allowed my cock head to part her pursed lips. As if trying to prove her point, she gagged several times attempting to deep throat me. She then made short work of the blowjob using her full bag of tricks, resulting in me filling her mouth in just a matter of minutes. When my cock finished spasming she again grabbed my collar and pulled my face to hers, kissing me hard and using her tongue to push my semen into my mouth. Our tongues twisted around one another's until I wrapped my lips around hers and sucked it clean. I broke the kiss and swallowed.

"Thank you for that," I said.

"My pleasure, baby. I love sucking your dick."

"I'm not so sure that affection is limited to just my dick," I chuckled. She smiled a big smile and shrugged her shoulders. "Do you want to fuck a dick as long as that guy's?" I prodded.

"Nathan's? I dunno. Like I said, he's not my type."

"You didn't seem to have a problem with him 5 minutes ago," I teased.

"Hmm, yeah, I dunno..." she said, and then nothing more on the subject for several days. I did notice, however, that she seemed to be a little extra amorous, and not exactly distracted, but almost preoccupied with her thoughts while gripping my ass and pulling harder. No doubt she was yearning for those extra inches she had seen.

Tuesday night as we cuddled after another satisfying sexual romp, she said she had forgotten to mention she received a text from Tom on Sunday and he asked us to dinner the coming Saturday evening.

"He got back last week and was wondering if we'd like to go over for dinner," she explained.

"He's been up in the mountains since our BBQ? Damn. That's a lot of camping. Had to of gotten lonely at times, I imagine."

She giggled a little. "I asked him about that, and he said he had a nice pair of specially scented panties and memories of a sexy encounter to keep him company." I could hear the proud grin in her voice. "He hasn't been camping the whole time, either, he's been at a Forest Ranger's cabin up by Mt. Adams. He goes out for a few days at a time and collects samples and data, then back to the cabin for a few days, then out again. Sometimes he supervised a work crew of college kids and volunteers. But most times it's just him and one other guy; they always go out at least in pairs for safety reasons. He's back now for a few weeks before he goes out again." She paused for a moment and then added softly, "He said he was hoping to have another souvenir to take back up with him."

"Hmm, is that right? He said all that in a text?"

"Well, not one. We've been texting back and forth since he got back," she replied with a hint of guilt in her voice.

"Ah. What else have you been talking about?"

"I dunno, just stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"I dunno, little flirty stuff. Naughty sexy stuff." She paused, I waited for her to continue. "He wants to make a movie of us."

"He wants a movie of you and me?" I asked, knowing full well that wasn't the case, but I was enjoying her coming to the realization of possible implications.

"No, him and me." I said nothing. "Are you mad? Say something," she implored.

"Mad? No, honey, I'm not mad. The thought of it is pretty fucking hot to be honest."

"Really, are you sure?" she asked cautiously. "He doesn't want just one point of view from a still camera, he wants you there to operate the camera and get views from different angles. And he doesn't want just hardcore porn, he wants it to be kinda romantic and passionate. Are you okay with seeing me act that way with someone else?"

"Honey, of course I'll be okay. I know you love me, and you'll just be acting and pretending to be romantic and passionate--you'll be a porn star for a night. I know it won't be like what you and I have, emotionally. Actually, like I said the other day, my dick will be so hard from watching you have sex that I might have trouble concentrating on operating the camera," I chuckled. I think I was trying to convince myself as much as I was her. To be honest, I wasn't sure how I was going to react. I know I found it incredibly erotic when I listened to her and John, and later when watching the quickie she had with Tom, but this will be different. I'll be right there, in the room, within touching distance listening to every noise she makes, every whisper she shares with him, seeing things from a perspective I've never seen before, like the way her pussy grabs his cock as he enters her for the first time that night, or the way her legs wrap around his waist while she tries pulling him deeper into her. I was already realizing the erotic mixture of jealousy, pride and envy. But I knew this is something she wanted to do, and I wanted this for her. I would deal with my feelings for her satisfaction and exploration.

When I finished speaking, her body noticeably relaxed in my arms. I hadn't realized that she had been tensed up waiting for my consent; not that she needed it, but she wanted it.

"I love you," she whispered to me.

"I love you, too, baby." We drifted off to sleep melded as one.

The next couple of days she was in a fantastic mood, radiantly happy and cheery. She also was very touchy-feely, romantic and passionate. She cuddled close to me on the sofa in the evenings, touching me here and there, uttering sweet poetic endearments, and masterfully wooing me into the bedroom for erotically romantic sex. Clearly she's anxiously anticipating our upcoming dinner date with Tom, and seemingly getting into character for the video he wants captured. She never does anything halfway, and if she's going to perform for Tom, she's going to be a genuine GFE--Girl Friend Experience in escort parlance. She seemed to be insatiable, too. I can't remember the last time we made love four nights in a row; not just quickies and blowjobs, but long-lasting impassioned multi-orgasm sex.

Shortly after noon on Friday my wife called my office. "What's up?" I asked.

"I need you to come home, now."

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong. I want your pervy ass on the back deck by the bedroom window in the next thirty minutes. And don't park in the driveway, park in front of the neighbors house across the street. Go through the side gate and send me a text when you're on the deck."

"Why, what's going..."

She cut me off, "Don't fucking worry about it, just be there. Don't forget to send me a text." She hung up.

"Yes, ma'am," I said into the disconnected line. Okay, I'm no dummy, I knew she was going to take someone into our bedroom to fuck, and she wanted me there in the shadows to watch. I felt tingles start to course through my body straight to my dick, and subconsciously rubbed my semi-erection through my slacks all the way to the house, which I think I made in record time. It was twenty-three minutes from the time she hung up to when I sent her a text, "I'm here."

Three minutes later I heard the click-click-click of her heels on the hardwood hallway, then watched her walk into the bedroom followed by a tall thin man that looked to be in his early thirties, maybe, with unruly red hair and weighing about 165 pounds, standing about 6'4". Who is this guy, I wondered. From everything I know about my wife, he is definitely not her type. I wondered what she was up to.

I was standing by the window of the master bathroom from where I had a vantage point to see through the open bathroom door and a clear view of the entire bed in the bedroom. The window was open because of the hot weather, and I could not only see, but easily hear everything that was happening.

She was still wearing the dress she had on when she left the house this morning on her way to work. It was a cream colored sleeveless linen dress with a narrow lapel collar that buttoned down the front. I noticed the top three buttons were already unbuttoned, exposing the lilac colored lacy chemise with built-in push up bra amply filled with her fleshy full breasts. By a huge contrast he was wearing an AC/DC t-shirt, long baggy athletic shorts and flip flops. Again, I couldn't help but think he is so not her type.

She led him over to the side of the bed so I had a view of them both more or less from the side. She turned towards him on tiptoes to wrap her arms around his neck and pull his lips down to hers. They kissed passionately and I could tell their tongues had invaded the other.

His hands ran down her sides and over her hips to finally settle on her plump ass, squeezing and drawing her against him. One hand then moved up and snaked inside her open dress to fondle her breast. I heard her moan into his kiss. Evidently that was encouragement enough as his other hand moved up to join the first and massage her breasts. Her arms released their hold around his neck and moved down to the waistband of his shorts where they quickly disappeared inside.

Within a minute his hands moved up to her shoulders and began to slide the dress over them and down her arms. She pulled her hands out of his shorts to allow the dress to slip down over her wrists and hands. She grabbed the sides of the dress and shifted her ass side to side to work it over her hips, then let if fall around her ankles where she stepped out of it and kicked it to the side. He smiled down admiring her form with the ample cleavage atop the silky chemise and strappy stiletto sandals beneath, her toes painted perfectly to match her lingerie.

She sat on the edge of the bed reaching forward to hook her thumbs into the side of his shorts and pulled him closer to her. With his height, his crotch was level with her face and now just inches away. She focused straight ahead and slowly began to pull his shorts down his legs, while he stood with his hands on his hips and a smug smile on his face.

The first thing to appear was a bushy untamed crop of curly red pubic hair and the base of his dick. She continued to lower his shorts and expose more of his limp penis. I kept anticipating the crown to finally appear, but as the waistband slid lower, more cock shaft was exposed. Her face was frozen in an image of anticipation and wonder as more and more cock came into view. Finally the head popped over the waistband and swung back and forth slightly like the pendulum of a grandfather clock. She looked up at him with wide eyes in amazement, "Holy fuck."

Nathan; it made sense, now. It was clear that this long dick was the same one she received a picture of in a text message on Sunday. The same one she caused the owner of to stroke to orgasm with her naughty talk over the phone. The same long dick she had evidently decided she wanted to experience regardless that it belonged to someone she wouldn't necessarily find attractive. It was Nathan's dick and she was going to let him fuck her with that long snake, and she had invited me to enjoy it with her.

cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
152 Followers