Industry Conference Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. I need to come." She finally relents. I hear the slight defeat in her voice, and before the obvious shame she feels can chase her arousal away, I begin my attack on her body again.

"Come for me," I groan into her ear. She whimpers at my words, and I know what she needs. I twist her nipple and press her clit as I lift her up and slam her back down onto my cock. I feel impossibly deep inside of her as her muscles quiver along my shaft. My fingers return to her mouth, and I groan when I feel her tongue caress them. She cries out around my fingers as her pussy contracts and releases around me. Despite her fatigue, her hips work up and down involuntarily as my fingers gag her, muffling her cries. My cock pulses in satisfaction as the wetness from her release coats my shaft and drips to my thighs.

I feel her collapse against my chest, and her contented sigh invigorates me. I push her face down between my legs, my cock still embedded deep inside of her. I should be merciful and release her hands. But I won't. The sight of her ass spread in front of me, my cock impaling her, her wrists bound as she twists in front of me. There's only so much a man can resist. I'm only human.

I grip her hips roughly and use her body for my pleasure. I'm sure she'll be bruised, but I don't care. I marvel as my thick cock disappears into her tight hole. Her whimpers and squeals as I bottom out are music to my ears. I love seeing my marks on her skin. I want her to be reminded of me whenever she looks in the mirror. The thought of these marks fading grips my chest. Will there be another chance to paint this beautiful canvas? I push the thought away.

I close my eyes and lose myself in the act. I vaguely hear her throaty groans and cries against the sheets and feel the thrashing of her head. I see her fists clench and unclench against her lower back. Her pussy continues to grip my cock tightly as the last of my resolve falls away. I ram her down into my lap, bottoming out as her muscles milk the orgasm from my body. She cries out again. Could I force more pleasure from her body? Is that a cry of pain, or is she pleading for more relief? With nothing to lose, I thrust my finger into her ass and am rewarded with a scream as she comes on my cock again. She's perfection.

Will I be able to let her go when the time comes?

12