Inevitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to be one."

"Fuck, then what? What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know."

"Well, what do you want?"

"You really want to know?" I smile as I walk towards her turned away body. "I want to throw you on this floor-"

"Stop."

"I mean listen, I want you, I fucking want you right now, I want to do dirty, dirty things to you. But I can't. I love my wife." My hands slide down and I am so close to touching her hips.

"Ok then what."

"Maybe we should be separated for a little while."

She turns and looks up into my eyes looking at me, through me, in me.

She looks down and then back up to me. "You think that's best?"

I hold her gaze trying to read her. "What you think?"

She smiled and looked at me. "I asked first."

I smile and look at her as my face sets into a frown. "You want the truth?"

She smirks and giggles lightly. "No, lie to me."

"I don't want to be away from you. And being around you is killing me."

She giggles in an unhappy way as my hands rest lightly on her hands. "Okay then."

"That's all you got to say?"

The door is pushed open and I drop her hands quickly turning around so as not to be seen holding her hands. Specialist Davis strolls in bringing in some cereal and some energy drinks for his shift. I didn't realize it had been this long.

"Anything happen?" He asked looking at the log sheet.

I smile trying to get my old bravado back. "Nah, nothing. I'm going to go workout if you need me. SGT Suttner, care to join me?"

"Nah, I'm going to do my checks." Once a night the NCO in charge- her in this case- has to do a full visibility sweep of the site. We are guarded every night so it's unnecessary but you never know I guess.

"Okay, well I'll be in the gym," And I walk out the door hiding my obvious erection as I head to the gym.

She moans around my mouth as we kiss. Our tongues intertwine with one another as I thrust into her. Her little moans, and her squeezes are so sexy. She squeezes my arms and pulls my neck with the other hand to kiss me deeper. Our tongues battle as my hands provide me the leverage to fuck her.

In and out, faster and faster and we are both covered in a light sheen of sweat. Her hands scratch my back lightly as I start sucking on her nipple, lightly biting. My right hand I slide up and squeeze her throat lightly as we kiss. As she moans I slip my index finger into her mouth as she sucks it like a little dick. Fuck, the things this woman does to me.

I slide that finger down and start to play with her, instantly causing her to squeeze around my cock with her pussy. We moan together and kiss again harder and more passionately. I slide out of her and before she can say anything I flip her around so her beautiful ass is facing me. I slide my cock deep into her as I grab a handful of hair.

"Pull my hair, yes, just like that." I fuck her harder, bucking my hips into hers, and grunting like an animal. I smack her ass with my left hand as I bring my fingers and start to play with her clit, teasing, lightly pinching again.

She squeezes me again as I keep fucking her harder, harder, and harder. I can feel the cum start bubbling at my balls. She's tensing up. "You going to cum for me?"

She looks back slightly. "I'm close, keep going."

I grunt as I keep fucking her. She starts tensing and I'm getting close to the point of no return. "Where do you want it?"

"In me."

I moan. "Say that again."

"Cum in me, I want to feel it."

I had to follow her. It was a compulsion, it was necessary. I was trying to run on the treadmill and I couldn't, I was so wound up, I was either going to jerk off or I was going to explode.

I saw her flashlight lead the way into one of the under used guard shacks away from everything, and I couldn't help myself. I followed.

We need to finish this conversation, I think to myself. We need to talk and solve this problem or else, I don't know something can happen and it becomes truly inevitable.

And then I heard something as I was about to enter the door. A soft moan. Oh fuck.

I open the door slowly and see her sitting up with a strangled look on her face. Busted. Oh god.

"You shouldn't be in here."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh fuck-yes- fuck- yes I'm sure. Do it. Cum for me baby."

And that's all I need as I continue playing with her clit. She tightens up and starts silently moaning, cuming for me, as I cum deep in her, the way she deserves. So sexy. My dick shoots rope after rope deep into her pussy.

I stay in her as we kiss staring at her tits and I lightly kiss her tits and kiss her mouth again as I feel myself soften in her. I pull out and look at her.

"Damn."

"What?" She says with a worried look on her face and cum in her pussy.

"This definitely isn't a onetime thing." She smiles and kisses me as she looks for her panties.

I have fallen fully, and I don't want to get up.

12