Inevitable Orgasmic Bliss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh," she moaned in time with my thrusts, "You're so deep inside, oh, you feel so good. I need you, please, cum inside me," she begged. The pleasure in my dick was building rapidly, it would not be long before I came and filled her up with my nutritious seed.

Just as I was about to cum, I caught some movement in the corner of my eye. I glanced over and saw a couple standing in the pathway watching us. The woman's eyes were wide open with her hand over gaping mouth, and the man was filming with his smartphone. There was nothing I could do to stop them; my tentacles kept pounding Lucia completely beyond my control.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed out, as an orgasm racked her body. She started shaking and her pussy squeezed my cock. It finally pushed me over the edge. My tentacles wrapped around her waist pulled her tight against me, driving my cock deep inside of her as my muscles clenched.

"Oh gods!" I moaned as I began to orgasm inside of her. I could feel rope after rope of cum squirting out of me into her. Looking over I saw the couple still watching us. The man was now squeezing the woman's butt, while still filming, and the woman now had one hand down near her crotch.

"Yes, Yes, please fill me up," Lucia kept moaning as what felt like gallons of cum flowed into her. "I can feel it. I can feel your cum in my tummy filling me up. I can even taste it. Your cum tastes so good inside of me, I love it so much."

Eventually my orgasm died down, and out of the corner of my eye I could see the couple walking off. By the time we completely calmed down, we were lying beside each other and cuddling in the grass.

"Oh man, that was so good," I moaned.

"Totally, I love fucking you."

"Did you see the couple watching us?" I asked.

"Yup, I even waved to them."

"Seriously??!?"

" 'Course", she replied nonchalantly. "We're fucking in a public place, they're free to watch if they want. Besides, I thought it was quite hot. Are you hungry?"

"But... They were filming us. Definitely, I'm very hungry."

"Yea, that was pretty hot too," she remarked as she handed me the bag of burgers. "I hope they upload it to pornhub or something. Do you think anyone will believe they really saw a tentacle monster?"

I could only stare incredulously at Lucia wide while I started to chow down on the burgers. I was sooo hungry. I think maybe I had to eat for two now, as Lucia seemed to be living off my cum. I certainly felt like I was hungry enough for two.

While we were talking, and I started eating my lunch, my cock was still active. It was gently rubbing itself against Lucia's pussy, while my tentacles gently caressed and massaged her lower body. She just lay in silence, with a large smile on her face while she enjoyed the attention, as I finished wolfing down my giant lunch. She broke the silence just as I was finishing my last burger.

"Mmm... I love your new giant cock. I'm so horny, I wish I could fuck it again. But I need to go to class.... unless... that is... you insist?" The look on her face was nearly irresistible. I was still very horny, and was so close to just shoving my dick back deep inside of her. However, I also needed to get to my class, and just then I heard the shuffling sounds of someone walking. I glanced upwards just in time to see some jock walking by just outside our hiding spot, and looking straight down on us.

"..holy fuck?" I heard him mutter as he quickly hurried off.

"He he he," my girlfriend giggled, "I think he saw your tentacles." I was shocked back to reality; that I was completely naked in the middle of a public park.

"Nope, nope, no," I said, standing up, and picking up my clothes. "We need to get to class."

"Okay...." she replied while also picking up her clothes. She was clearly disappointed. "You know Sophia and I will be working on our project when you get to my apartment?"

"Yea," I replied, "I've some work of my own to do."

"Not TOO much work I hope. I'm going to need a snack."

"I'm not fucking you in front of Sophia," I replied sternly. The glint in her eye sent me mixed messages. "By the way, my Doctor called. She said she'd like to discuss the results of my tests, but doesn't have any open spots, and so would like to talk about them over dinner tonight."

"Ooohh, dinner? Is she pretty?" Lucia teased me.

"I'm not going to fuck my doctor," I said, hopefully convincingly as a pain of guilt struck my stomach. "Would you be able to come with me? I'd really appreciate it."

"Yea, sure. I'm obviously being affected too." She replied. "I mean, I'm practically living off your delicious cum now. I think it might be good for me to talk to her too."

Soon we were fully dressed and walking slowly back towards the main campus.

"I need to go this way, see you this afternoon!" She said, hugging me and starting to walk away.

"Bye! See you soon." I replied, while watching her walk away.

12