Infall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes flickered, his hand moving, caressing. It tingled. He was asking to touch her.

Indya's breathing got faster, small twinges in her nipples. "You hurt my arm."

He reached out and stroked her cheek with his knuckles, his brows crooking, and found her arm under the blanket, his hand gentle now. She eyed him. He was too big. He would crush her.

Then his hand on her arm moved to her hip, trailing his fingers over the rise of it. She could hear her own breathing, her heart beginning to pound. That tingling came in her sex, a wave in her lower belly. She turned onto her back, still unsure.

He leaned in. She didn't stop him this time when he kissed her, and it was different. It was very different than kissing Pavel, nothing like kissing Pavel at all. Kythe's mouth moved over hers, their tongues tangling, his hand landing on her waist. She put her arms around his neck, feeling the hair on his face, how rough it was, his chest big and warm.

It was so nice. But then his mouth got less gentle, demanding. She wanted to tell him to slow down but then his hand came and cupped her breast, his thumb brushing her nipple. Indya made a noise, breaking the kiss and arching, crying out when his mouth went to her nipple and his hand moved and found her and began to stroke between her legs. Indya had wanted that for so long.

She spread her legs for him, hoping he wasn't going to stop, her hips moving, his fingers touching her sex. Indya felt herself getting wet right away. How many times had she thought about it? She spasmed against his fingers as he brought his body over hers, his breathing fast, positioned himself between her legs. She realized his sex was out. He nudged and then pushed into her, pulling back and pushing again, forcing his way into her.

Indya cried out again, this time in pain. She put her hands on his shoulders as he buried himself all the way into her body, his hips pumping roughly. "Slower," she said. "Please, it hurts."

He said something, grunting, looking down at where they were meeting and then up at her face, and then he did slow, his breathing stuttering. His hand came, touching her breast, her nipple, and a spasm of pleasure went through her, Indya feeling it in her sex. His hand went between them, touching her clitoris, smaller motions with his sex now, and it hurt but it felt good, too.

Indya was looking into his eyes, hers heavy, hitching against him as he rubbed between her spread legs, every pass better. She felt it, a tingling, and then pleasure bloomed through her.

Crying out and arching, she felt it wash over her as he began to thrust into her again. His hand retreated, but she was dimly aware he was still watching her face.

" Fata," he said.

The pleasure was so good. It crested, her whole body shaking, and then she finally relaxed, panting, as he gave several urgent stabs and stilled in her, crying out between his teeth. Then he relaxed, too.

Indya liked this. So much pleasure. She liked this very much. Kythe was between her legs, propped on his arms. Her thighs were still shaking. He came down on one elbow and raised the fingers of his other hand, looking at them.

She saw the blood. He was frowning at his fingers.

"I'm sorry. I haven't had sex before," she said, breathing fast. "I thought it would hurt more."

He looked at her like she was crazy and shook his head, pulling out of her.

She ached between her legs, feeling slippery there. Getting up, she crossed to the vessel with water, pouring some into the basin and wetting her hand, bringing it between her legs. He rose and handed her a cloth and she cleaned herself until the blood and his semen were gone. Her hair was messy. "Do you have a hairbrush, Kythe?"

He was sitting on the bed, watching her. He nodded. Getting up, he walked over and went into the chest, returning and handing it to her, smiling at her a little.

She smiled back, glancing at him and taking it, feeling a little shy. "Thank you. The sex felt very good."

He stared at her and then laughed, leaning in and kissing her. She was still smiling at him as she got back into his bed, Kythe following her. The comb was stiff. She took up a strand, beginning at the bottom, and began to hum. All people of Atlantis had a true voice, perfect pitch, an easy genetic fix. It was relaxing, and she sang the words as she brushed her hair.

He had gotten on the bed with her, propped on his elbow, watching her again. He touched her shoulder and she looked at him. He motioned to her, rolling his hand in front of his mouth.

"The song?" she said.

He nodded.

"It's a song from Atlantis, my ship. A man tells a woman he will have sex with her after she counts the stars," she told him, laughing a little.

He shook his head, more motions.

She shrugged. "The men of Atlantis are..." she said, thinking. He didn't know about hormones. He probably didn't know about germs, even, "changed. We did it on purpose. Our men are smaller than you are. Weaker. And they're not like women. They don't want to have sex very much. Women have to persuade them."

He looked alarmed, sitting up.

She laughed. "It's nothing I did, Kythe. Our women take medicine from the doctor when they're pregnant and the male children are born that way. I have to pee. Where is your place to do that?"

He blinked, and then he got up and went to the bottom of the bed, getting a large porcelain bowl. He walked and handed it to her.

She looked up at him. "What's this?"

He gestured.

She looked down at it, her nose wrinkling, and then looked up. "You pee in this?"

He shrugged and nodded. She looked around, really having to pee now. "Is there somewhere private?"

She looked when he gestured, a place in the back of the tent with a screen. Rising, she brought the bowl. There was a large bath there, but no running water. She'd known it was primitive on the surface, but this was pitiful. When she was done, she didn't know what to do with it. He was suddenly there, sweeping it up, opening the flap out of the back of the tent and tossing it out.

Indya watched and then shuddered a little. He caught her expression and laughed.

When they got back to the bed, she went to the basin and washed her hands. She hesitated, glancing at him. "My people know things yours have forgotten," she said. "We know there are animals so small that you can't see them. They live in things that are dirty, like old food or waste. They want to get into our bodies and they're always looking for a way in. A cut, or into your mouth or your eyes. They can make us sick, feverish. When we touch something dirty, we get them on our hands. But we can wash them off and they won't make us sick. If you've ever seen someone get a cut and it gets red streaks and puffy, we call that an infection, and it's because these animals have gotten in. It's very dangerous. If you keep your hands clean, and wash a wound, you're less likely to get a fever."

She was still naked. Turning to look at him, she was thinking she would ask him for clothes. She couldn't run around a planet without clothing. There was weather here. He stood and drew off his pants. His sex was stiff again and his eyes were on her body. He held out his hand. She came and took it and he pulled her onto the bed, putting her on her back and getting over her.

"No," she told him. "I can't have sex with you again now. I'm too sore."

He looked down at her, his mouth twitching, and then he nodded, leaning down and kissing her. It was every bit as nice, her belly sinking, her arms coming up, returning it. She wouldn't mind having sex with him again soon, though. When he broke it, she was breathing faster. He moved down her body, his mouth going to her nipples. She sighed, offering them, her hips squirming, and then he went lower.

He was going to do that. Her eyes flew open. She'd heard about it, the other women talking about it all the time, making crude jokes, and Indya had imagined it so many times. He plucked at her mons, looking at her.

She realized. "All of our hair is removed when we're young," she told him. "It will never grow."

He got between her legs, opening her naked sex with his thumbs. He licked her thigh and she felt her sex contract, that burning coming again. She lay back and spread her legs completely.

When she felt his tongue, she cried out, squirming. It felt as good as the women had talked about. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and for the next little while, everything was pleasure. She could feel how flushed she was, her nipples hard, her hips squirming as he moved her clitoris with his tongue. Just as she was about to climax, he drew away.

"Don't stop, please," she said, panting. "It feels very good."

He smiled at her and held out his hand. She sat up and took it as he drew her up to standing. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her in front of him. His sex was hard, and his thumb reached out and touched her mouth, caressing. He looked at his sex, and then met her eyes.

"You want me to lick your sex?" she said, getting on her knees between his legs, looking at it. She'd never seen a man's sex so close, and he was letting her. He had hair down here, too. His penis was large and stiff. "I can touch it?"

She looked at his face. His brows were up and he nodded. Reaching out, she was surprised how silky it was, the skin soft, and under that it was hard, the skin moving over it. She'd always wanted to know. The head was puffy. She bent down and licked it and heard him hiss.

Indya looked up. "I don't know what to do. I haven't done this before."

His hand went to her hair, taking it in his hand and bunching it behind her head, urging her down. She licked from the bottom to the top, listening to him, his stuttering breath, his soft grunts, feeling herself getting wetter between her legs, a burning, tingling wave. He took his sex in his hand and nudged her lips with the tip. She looked up at him and pushed him into her mouth, careful of her teeth.

His eyes were heavy, watching her. " Fata," he said low, grunting. He liked it.

She tried different things, his sex jumping in her mouth like it was alive. It was really too large to fit there and it was messy, her spit everywhere, but he seemed to like it. She certainly did, the visceral, primal quality of the exchange arousing her. She had thought of these things, wanted to do this to a man, imagining what it would be like, lying in her bed, her fingers between her legs.

After a time, he pulled back on her hair. He was panting, looking down at her. He released her and took her hand and put it on his sex, his hand over hers, and pumped on it, holding her eyes.

His sex was slippery from her mouth and her hand went easily. She tried it, finding what pressure he liked, what speed, looking at his face. He spread his legs more, steady grunting, the rhythm of his hips urging her faster, and then he made a fierce, short sound, clenching his teeth, and began to climax.

She watched his semen arc from the tip of his sex, leaning down to lick at it because she'd been curious what it tasted like and because she was very aroused now. Kythe cried out a little as she sucked the tip of his sex, containing what came out. He didn't seem to mind. It was warm and salty and musky, a wave going through her. She swallowed, sucking to the tip and getting more, his hips jerking.

Indya brought her head up, licking her lips. She didn't mind the taste. His smell was sharper than the men in Atlantis. Pavel had almost no scent.

He said something in his language, looking down at her and shaking his head.

"Did I do it right? You liked it?" she said.

"Di," he said, still breathing fast, nodding.

She wanted to ask him. "Will you lick me more between my legs?" Indya wanted it, but he'd already let her touch his sex. She could ask. He could say no if he didn't want to.

Kythe grabbed her and lifted her, the men here strong, putting her on her back and his mouth was on her sex, the most wonderful sensations. She was so ready that she came almost immediately against his mouth, crying out. The climax was more intense than any she'd ever had from just touching herself.

When she was done, he came up and kissed her, Indya tasting herself. She put her hand between her legs and brought it to her tongue, Kythe watching her. He said something again, her eyes going to him.

"Do you have any clothing I could wear, Kythe? The dark-haired man cut mine up with his knife for no reason and then he hit my face. You should be careful about him. He might be crazy," she warned him.

He looked at her, studying her, and then he laughed, nodding. Going to get a garment, he tossed it onto the bed.

She held it up. "Where are the pants?"

He shook his head, grinning, speaking in his language. She got up, putting the garment over her head. It fell to below her knees, a shapeless, rough cloth. She tugged it. It didn't seem to cover her for the cold and it wasn't as nice as his clothing, even. Maybe she could find better.

She felt a touch on her arm and looked up. He was holding out the earpiece. She took it, smiling, relieved, her shoulders relaxing, and put it in her ear.

"I will get you better clothing, Indya," he said. "Anything you need."

She took the earpiece and put it near his ear. "How do I say 'thank you'?"

"J'iven"

"J'iven, Kythe," she said, putting it back in her ear.

His smile died and he reached out, touching her cheek, stroking. "I've never seen a woman so beautiful. You're like something out of a dream. I'd like you to tell me about the small animals, alea. I have men who die of this. Will you tell me more about how to stop these animals from getting into their bodies?"

She nodded and gave him the earpiece. He made a give-me motion.

She sat on the bed. "We call the tiny animals bacteria, and they're so small that you can't see them..." When she was done explaining about surgeons washing their hands, about boiling water and sterilizing tools with alcohol, she glanced at him. "Is there work I could do, Kythe? You're probably primarily a trade society. Is there something I could do in trade for food and other things I'll need? A place to live?"

His eyes on her face sharpened, narrowing. He gestured at the bed.

She looked at the bed. "You want me to clean?" she said, wrinkling her nose, and then she smoothed her face and nodded. "I can clean. I'm strong. I can do this work."

He came and sat beside her, taking up her hand, turning it over, the palm up, touching it. He reached and offered her the earpiece. She put it in, waiting.

His eyes were on her face again and he almost said something and then he shook his head. "You give me the information about the small animals, Indya," he said. "I'm in your debt. Are you hungry?"

She bit her lip and nodded. They hadn't been allowed to eat before infall.

"Would you like to live here with me?" he said. "I'll get you better clothing and anything you need, and I'll make sure you have food."

She looked down. She didn't know anyone, and the people outside the tent were strange, staring at her. It was supposed to be a violent society, and Kythe had been strange at times, which was understandable, their cultures very different. They were a superstitious people. It was strange to be living with someone she'd just met and was also having sex with, but she thought she might overlook it, considering her circumstances.

Her hand went to her arm, where she was going to bruise, seeing his eyes follow her movement. After he knew she didn't do magic, he had seemed reasonable enough. And he might have sex with her more. "J'iven, Kythe," she said.

* * *

end ch1

Characters/Pronunciation Key:

Ashka OSH-kuh

Danela Dan-ELL-uh

Disemond DIS-eh-mund

Etien EH-tee-en

Indya IN-dee-ah

Jae Jay

Kythe KYT-uh

Mavia MAH-vee-uh

Olavine OLE-ah-veen

Pavel PAH-vel

Saba SA-buh

Zozo ZO-zo

Alcon al-KONE

Chusa CHOOS-uh

Echtha EK-thuh

kah-rí kah-Ray

lí LAY

Matise MUH-tees

Metas MAY-tus

nah-lí nah-LAY

Odien O-dee-en

Revestin REV-es-tin

ri RAY

salvoronella SAL-vor-uh-nell-uh

Odien vocabulary in the novel, spoken by the Matisi

a for

actha cry

ackan this

aclan that

aclite ally, associate

ada hurt

aforna idiomatic. Literally: "It is buried," (you're welcome)

aguinas marriage

alti your

altzac famous, notorious

alzar residence of a ruler

amfal naked

aminehn mare, female horse

amuth dead

ana girl

andikstat rough sex, pain-pleasure

anespite spirit

anik sl. vulgar, a woman's sex

aonoi branches

apel stay

anik sl. a woman's sex, also a flower

arustin royalty

aurub/i breast/s

bertalis box

bihen bitch

blest door

canesh lively

cavril bed

corviti words

di yes

dovas that

dovas'na that is

duvat spy

edon stop

embraso scouting, looking around

ena is

enith come

eschdul flog, whip

esch whip

fa it

fata sl. vulgar. fuck

fater sl. vulgar. fucker

fatad sl. vulgar. fucked

fatada sl. vulgar. fucking

gatya table

hashta war

hask here

hucszak a million

i a, also plural

ictha have

idi no

illinis snow

inhain certain, sure

incinati pregnant

injeste dangerous

inth her

inust wrong

isilum alabaster

ishlino gossip

isjusi eyes

itha she

itsole rod for fishing

j'iven reflexive. Literally: My debt to you. (Thank you)

ivernestea superstitious

ja you

jeso play, a drama

kama care

kel do

kel-a don't

lanva/lanvi thigh/s

lelvjen risk, chance

lithindi betrothed

lokswela speak

luvre stringed instrument

maloren magic

modress a mixture, a mongrel

n'varin to me (reflexive)

ne me

nelta butt, ass

nepalak sl. piss-shit

nis my

nivenit/i nipple/s

noita witch

nuin here

nuvita woman

octal look

olakith intelligent

omish give

n'ondi sl. vulgar, reflexive. you are drawing me (making me want to come)

ondi draw out, evoke

osil chair

palik by surprise, unaware

poshte heavy

pula sl. cunt

reshu gelding

savoronella concubine

se her

shivist coffin

sikules skirmishes, small battles

slosting sl. masturbating

stook sl.vulgar, a man's sex

strivaka political body, senate

som what

somfata sl. what the fuck

sul good

sulika sulfer

tals sl. a woman's sex

tares hello

tola beauty

tolena beautiful

tos you

tunin what

ulta soft

ustadt whore

uteles dress from Matise

vesh at

wenins enchant, cast a spell upon