Infall Ch. 06

Story Info
Indya learns something about Kythe and Zen.
10.5k words
4.85
6k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

Kythe came and looked at her drawing. He began pulling papers from their piles, coming and looking at hers, comparing them. Putting them back, he came and sat with her, turning his chair toward her and hers toward him.

"You are making a map of the world?" he said.

"Yes. Yours maps is being wrong, Kythe," she said.

"How accurate is this, Indya?" Kythe said, his hand moving over her map. "What you've drawn." He seemed to be holding his breath.

"No map is perfect because I making flat it is round. The best map is a round map."

"How do you know to draw this, Indya?"

She shrugged. "I live in a ship above the world, Kythe. All people on Atlantis knows this. We learning them."

"But how do you remember?"

She sighed, thinking how to explain. "My people knowing how to remember. I teach you, you want. I am learning your language. It's not difficult. I put a thing I remember in a place in my mind. When I seeing again that place again in my mind, I remember the thing I wanted. Pictures in our minds. I knowing your words, many. I is putting in order that it is for difficult, knowings how manys and what time for to be."

"Places in your mind," Kythe echoed.

"Where do you think that you are right now, nina, on your map?" Zen said, leaning over it.

"I know I am here but not where. Atlantis, my ship, is going there," she said, pointing to a place in the ocean. "I am dropping on land. This is the only land we crossing before the ocean. But I don't know if I am at the water here or if I am here."

"We are here right now," Zen said, pointing to a spot in that area. "Just inland. I recognized the coastline."

"So close to the water? It's a good thing I falling before the water. The ocean is deep under for like the tall mountain. It is being black, no light, and I dying at the bottom of no air." She shivered.

"There is that much land to the east?" Kythe said. "This is a huge landmass."

"And the ocean is so much larger," Zen said. "This is to scale, Indya?"

"I said. It's not a ball. It's looking bigger the ends, top and bottom, than things here," she said, pointing to the middle, "and they looking smaller they are. But yes."

"We wanted to know about the coast of Venta, Kythe," Zen said, pointing. "We wanted to know about the passage."

"We could get to Onteria through there," Kythe said. "Onteria, Zen. We could bring boats up. It would cut off months of travel."

"Fata, if we had the right boats, like the Chusan, the light boats that ride high in the water, we could bring trade goods down this route," Kythe agreed, coming around and looking where Zen was pointing, his eyes darting.

The brothers both looked up at her.

"I'm going to get you better paper," Kythe said. "A finer pen."

"Your people making writing again and again?" Indya said.

"What?" Kythe said.

Her eyes went up "You have a mechanism? When your words going to others, you write the words? Or you make many?"

"Why can't I understand her, brother?" Zen said, looking at Kythe.

"I know what she's saying," Kythe said. "Yes, we have a means to print. I brought a print press from Jassa. I know how it works. It's slow, though. It takes a long time to set up."

Indya gestured to her ear. Kythe smacked his pockets for a time and found it, putting it in.

"I can help you to construct a better one, a press with replaceable pieces that will be faster and make many a day. If you want the map to be more accurate, I will need a compass, a sextant, a quadrant, and a scale. Your people have a scale?"

"Like for weight?" Kythe said.

She shook her head. "For measuring small distances that represent large distances."

Kythe shook his head. "I don't know, but our engineers will."

"You're happy for this," she observed, speaking in Odien again.

Kythe put away the earpiece. "For an accurate map of the world?" Kythe said. "Yes, Indya. We're happy for this. Our father will be happy."

"It won't be accurate all the time. I am remembering."

"You've drawn places we didn't know existed. We will know the size of things. We could navigate to another place and see the way through, alea."

"Is that Jassa?" Zen said, pointing.

Indya listened to them for a time and then she got up, both of them still talking, putting Zozo, already asleep on her bed, his paws twitching, in his box. Undressing, she took down her hair and brushed it, humming and then singing softly, her knees under her. When she was done, she pulled the covers down and turned to get in and stopped.

Zen and Kythe were watching her.

Her eyes shifted between them. She thought about it. Sex would be so nice, and they weren't difficult to persuade. Indya smiled, walking to Zen, his eyes going to her body. She came close, Zen's face a little expressionless like he got. "You want to have sex with me, Zen, with Kythe?" she said, asking outright because this tended to work with them. "I would like to do that."

"She does this, brother," Zen said, coming toward her, that intensity to his face, backing her up. "I almost didn't believe you." He grabbed her so she couldn't retreat anymore and Zen was kissing her.

Just Zen kissing her, so sensual, made her sex twinge and ache, Indya pressing against him, rubbing on him.

Kythe was behind her, bringing her arms behind her back and holding them with his, Zen's mouth going to her nipples. She arched, Zen's hand also going between her legs and they kept her there, tormenting her until she was panting and slippery.

Finally backing her up, Kythe sat in the chair with her, and his sex was free. Her arms were still trapped behind her and he bent her forward, Indya feeling his sex nudging, Indya jutting for the angle as he slowly penetrated her. He hooked his arm under her knee from behind, switching hands, and spread her wide over his legs. When her butt had met his hips, he stopped moving. She was caught in his hold, arching, impaled on him, unable to move. Her legs were spread, her arms trapped, her breasts thrust out and Kythe's sex in hers.

Zen approached her. He had the short stiff whip with the flat end. She struggled a little when she saw it, a deep and sharp ache coming to her sex, spasming around Kythe, who grunted. Her nipples were hard.

"Whip her nipples, brother, and then her thighs, and then her pula, her little nub. Make her come with it. I want to watch," Kythe said, sounding excited.

"I have wanted this, nina, since I first saw you," Zen said, beginning with several smart smacks on her breasts and then her nipples, not so hard, alternating, Indya's voice high, and then Zen leaned down and put his mouth on them, sucking and tugging.

Indya was aware she couldn't move, of how spread open she was, Kythe's hold relentless. Zen pulled back and touched the end of the whip to her sensitive inner thighs, a series of sharp smacks, Indya jerking and writhing, Kythe grunting again.

Then Zen's eyes flashed to hers and he touched her naked, spread sex with the wicked thing, Indya shivering and pulsing on it. The flat end of the whip came down over her clitoris, pressing, pleasure going through her. It came down harder, a smart smack, the pain immediate, Indya trying to arch in Kythe's hold as Zen did it again, and again.

"Beautiful, sexy alea," Kythe grunted, her sex so wet she could feel it dripping, between the cheeks of her butt slippery. "I would gag you with all the noise you make, but I want to hear it."

Zen was tapping on her distended clitoris, Indya still unable to move. She didn't know how long they did it. After a time, it was a haze of pleasure, painful, and she never wanted it to end. She was close. Every tap brought her higher and then Indya came, going rigid, came long and hard as Kythe pushed her forward, Indya unable to move, caught in straining pleasure.

Kythe grabbed her hips, suspending her in the air, Indya leaned forward, and began thrusting into her. She was still coming as Zen grabbed her hair and pulled her onto his sex, thrusting into her mouth and then her throat.

She was unable to voice it, swallowing around him.

Zen cried out softly, his voice deep. "Good, nina. I want to spend in your throat, n'ondi."

The pleasure released and faded and she was too sensitive, whimpering around Zen's sex as Kythe still thrust into her, hearing herself whining.

"I know," Zen breathed, stabbing into her throat, her spit everywhere. "But you'll still take us."

Zen let her breathe, Indya panting. It went on forever, her body shaking and sweating and whimpering and their grunts of pleasure and it began to feel good again, her movements eager, swallowing around Zen, her tongue busy.

"You perfect beauty," Zen breathed, fast stabs as he began to come in her mouth, holding there, Indya unable to breathe, swallowing around him. "Fata, Indya. Suck me," he said, his hips shaking, crying out, that helpless sound. He lifted in her throat again.

Zen pulled out of her throat, Indya gagging a little and then trying to catch her breath as Kythe pulled her back and raised his knees under hers, his arms crossing in front of her, spreading her, his hips going fast, grunting in her ear, his sex stabbing deep.

Coming over her, Zen looked down at her. One hand went to her nipples, pinching, and the other went to her sex and was rubbing her clitoris fast and she came again, her body jerking, Zen looking into her eyes.

Kythe made a sound through his teeth and held her to himself, his sex convulsing, a series of deep grunts, and shuddered. His body slowly relaxed under hers and he was panting, his heart pounding behind her.

Indya made a noise when he lifted her to pull out of her, her body shaking.

Kythe turned her across his lap, putting his forehead on hers. "Indya," he said, still breathing fast. He withdrew and kissed her lightly, neither of them with breath for anything else.

Between her legs was throbbing, and Zen was there, lifting her.

"We would have had a bath ready for her, brother, if she hadn't seduced us," Zen said. "Have them bring water."

"Yes," Kythe said.

Zen carried her to the bed and drew a blanket around her, holding her on his lap. She heard people coming in and buried her face in her hair.

"You smell good," she mumbled when they were gone, and now she was sleepy. He brought her up and nuzzled her, Indya sighing, reaching and finding his long, thick braid, holding on. "Hello, Zen."

He laughed, a soft sound. "Hello, my pretty nina-bird. Don't fall asleep."

"I won't," she muttered.

"And there she goes," she heard him say.

* * *

"...be too sore if we don't. Indya, little nina. Wake up."

She ignored him, too sleepy, and then opened her eyes, her breath sucking in, when he lowered her into the bath. Indya looked at Zen, shivering, and then it was hot and she was relaxing and it felt good on her sex.

"Don't let her go under the water," Kythe said, laughing.

* * *

"...going to fall asleep again. Nina. It won't take long."

"Zen," she said, his hand gentle between her legs, cleaning her. She realized he was in the bath with her.

"No, nina, wait--" he said as she turned over on him, burying into his large warm chest.

* * *

"...not going to touch her without already having a bath ready," Zen said, his hand on her butt, Kythe laughing again.

Then all the heat was gone and Zen put her on the bed, drying her, not letting her move when she wanted to turn on her side. So she relaxed, shivering a little, letting her legs fall open, feeling him spreading her sex, inspecting her.

"Warmer," she mumbled.

"I know, nina. Come here."

Then Zen was warm, so warm, and Kythe behind her.

* * *

Indya woke, sitting up. Zen cracked his eyes open and she leaned and kissed him on the mouth and then Kythe woke and his arm circled her waist, bringing her to himself. She turned in his arms and kissed him and Zen came behind her and she was being squished by two sleepy men, Indya squirming.

Kythe opened his eyes a little. "If you keep doing that, alea, you're not going to get out of this bed for another hour."

"I have to pee," she told him.

Kythe grinned and she yelped as Zen smacked her bare butt.

* * *

Indya came out, both of them up now, their pants on and their chests bare and they were so handsome. She smiled at them, feeling shy. "Good morning."

"How does she get more beautiful, brother?" Zen said. "I thought I would become used to it."

"I haven't figured that out yet, but it gets worse," Kythe answered. "Get dressed, alea, before we keep you here."

"Yes. I can't have sex now. I'm too sore," she told him, going to her clothing.

Zen's eyes slid to Kythe, whose eyes slid to her. Her eyes shifted between them.

"Stop it, brother," Kythe said, his hands going to his pants, adjusting. "We have work to do."

"Rí," a voice said outside the tent.

"Yes," Kythe said. "We'll be there shortly."

"Get dressed and get Zozo, nina," Zen said. "We'll take him for a walk with Ashka."

"All right," she said, going to Kythe and putting her arms around his neck, waiting.

Kythe smiled and slowly bent down, kissing her. "Good morning, alea," he said. He released her, putting on his shirt, his eyes going to her before he left the tent, Indya getting dressed quickly, throwing her hair over her shoulder.

She went and knelt, releasing Zozo, who went crazy all over her. "You are moving so much, Zozo," she said, laughing.

Ashka came over to her, surprising her. Indya went still. "Hello, Ashka," she said, and then Zozo attacked the larger dog, who endured it, Ashka sending her a long-suffering glance that made her laugh. She reached slowly, touching Ashka's neck, running her hands over him, bringing her body closer, her face near his face. "Don't worry, Ashka. Soon Zozo will be strong and serious like you."

Boots arrived. She looked up, Ashka going to Zen, who put his hand out, the dog looking up at him and smiling with his face, his tongue hanging out.

Zen put his hand down and she took it. He pulled her up and snaked his arm around her, just kissing her, her hand going to his braid. "Indya," he said, exhaling. "You please me."

"You also please me, Zen," she said, and then jumped, little teeth, looking down and drawing away. "Zozo," she scolded. "You're so crazy," but she picked him up, burying her face in his soft fur.

* * *

After a few days of traveling, Kythe declared they would stay in camp for the day. They weren't far from Averdine, and he said there were things they needed to do to prepare for going into the city. Everyone was busy, people repairing and sharpening and walking around and talking and drinking watered wine like they did.

When afternoon came, Zen and Kythe came to the tent where Indya was working on her map, everything spread out on the table. She didn't have the things she needed yet, but she was remembering more and more.

"It's remarkable, Indya," Kythe said, turning and smiling at her, Indya smiling back at him, Kythe's knuckles coming to caress her cheek. "Will you wear the silky garment tonight? Zen and I would like to see it on you."

"Yes."

By the time it was almost evening, the tent was tidied and her map carefully put away where it wouldn't smudge and there was food and Indya had stepped behind the screen to put on the garment, tugging and pulling. She liked it very much, her breasts encased in the band, jutting, and she could see the red of her nipples, and her belly was bare, Indya putting on the slippers. She put her hair in a high tail and wove in the dark blue ribbon Zen had given her as a gift, and the tail brushed her butt when she walked, her hips swaying, her legs showing when she stepped.

She came out, feeling shy again, Zen and Kythe at the table looking at her map. They looked up and neither one of them moved. She turned around in front of them.

"What do you think?" she said.

They both straightened, coming around the table on each side, both of them with intense looks on their faces. Her eyes shifted between them and then Zen had slipped behind her and Kythe was facing her. Kythe's hand went to her breast, Zen's mouth to her throat, her heart beginning to pound.

Kythe released her, Zen still nuzzling her. Kythe's hand went into his pocket and pulled something out and held it up. She peered at it and he grinned, handing it to Zen, who put it around her neck and fastened it. She looked down, the stone a clear color, round with many facets, sitting in the cup of her hand and the deepest and most brilliant blue.

"What is this?" she said, holding it up. "This is a nokka like the stories of treasure? It has so much color. It is many coins, so many?"

"Yes, nina," Zen said, laughing.

"It's a jewel, Indya," Kythe said, his hands going to her breasts, smiling a little, "and that is where it belongs now."

"I think it is pretty. Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome, nina," Zen said, his arm around her waist from behind.

There was a voice at the door. "Rí! It is Alons, your cousin," a man said, coming into the tent, Kythe moving to stand in front of her.

"Cousin," Zen said. "We weren't expecting you. You came from the city?"

"Yes, Rí, from sheer curiosity. I don't see her. People speak of nothing other than this great beauty you found in the woods and silly stories that she dropped from the sky and is a noita. You know I love a beautiful woman. It's my passion, beautiful women. Was my journey in vain, or am I going to get to meet this seductress who has so captured the attention of the Rí of Matise?"

Kythe stepped aside, not looking happy. The cousin froze, looking at her, and she could see him. He was wearing clothing like Kythe and Zen, and he was tall, though not as tall as Zen and Kythe, and handsome, lighter hair that he wore loose to his jaw, wavy.

"Hello," she said. "I am Indya."

"This is Alons, our cousin, Indya," Kythe said.

"Fata," Alons muttered, his eyes traveling over her.

"Hello, Alons," she said.

The cousin came around the table and walked toward her, peering at her. "I heard about your eyes. They told the truth. I have never seen such a beauty."

"Thank you," she said, eyeing him.

He approached and she took his hand when he offered it. He brought it to his forehead, dropping it, his eyes never leaving her. "Where did you find her, Rí?"

"You heard. She dropped onto Kythe's lap from the sky," Zen said.

Indya looked away, trying not to, and then she laughed. "Zen is telling stories, Alons."

"You call him--"

"Yes," Zen said, Kythe nodding.

"What?" Indya said.

"Nothing, nina-bird," Zen said. "Come and sit. Let's have supper."

She went and sat, food coming. It was pleasant enough. Kythe and Zen told stories that made her laugh, and Alons, sitting on her left, gave her more compliments about how she looked again. She thought from the content of the stories that Alons told that he was a little cruel, or maybe just a careless person, but he was family to Zen and Kythe, and she spoke with him and was polite.

When dinner was over, a man came and took the plates, not looking at any of them. Alons rose. "I will retire, Rí. I'm sure you have better things to do," he said, looking at her.

"Rí," someone said from outside the tent.

Zen got up and went and opened the flap, speaking with someone. He turned and gestured, Kythe coming over. Kythe turned and looked at her. "One of the patrols has returned. We've got people camped not far, possibly travelers, Revestin. We're skirting the border with Tapin and are going to go make sure that's who they really are. Zen and I will return, alea."

Alons was behind them. "It was nice to meet you, Indya."

"I am pleased to meet you, Alons." She watched as Zen left, Kythe following him out.

"You speak Edion well for one who is just learning it, Indya," Alons said, lingering by the flap and not leaving yet.