Infatuated with the Track Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Had one. It was at Colleen's," Laurie lamented, kicking herself for not being prepared. "I can get one for next time. Really love you to fuck me hard."

"Next time? Don't get ahead of yourself," Margo quipped, and after getting a glimpse at the mirror pulled the middle aged woman over and had her stand beside her.

"How about that?" Margo cackled, looking at the image of the two of them, with Laurie's waif like body emphasizing Margo muscularity. "Separated at birth or what?"

"Can I take a picture of the mirror?" Laurie asked excitedly, and when Margo said yes she started to go get her phone but the fist grabbing her hair stopped her.

"I started to say you could take that picture but if you did I would stick that camera so far up your ass your stomach would be ringing. Understood?'

"Yes Margo. Sorry."

"Now speaking of ass, let's see how much you want to please me," Margo started to say but Laurie interrupted.

"You want me to rim you?" Laurie asked. "I will. I'm good at it."

"I'll be the judge of that," Margo declared, and as she climbed onto the bed the frame protested. "Get busy."

Margo got on all fours and then lowered her head into the bedding while spreading her legs and presenting herself to the woman, who eagerly climbed onto the bed and grabbed Margo's meaty buttocks to pull them apart as best she could.

"Oh Margo, you're even more beautiful than I had dreamed," the track start heard her groupie say, and she stifled a laugh in the bedding as she felt the little hands on her ass.

Laurie looked into the abyss, inhaling the scent while her eyes took in the sight of Margo's bush growing way up between her legs, and while the sizable tan puckered ring was visible, jet black hairs circled the balloon knot like a frame, making the target clear. For Laurie, the muscular girl's anus was a perfect way to show her devotion, and she wasted no time in proving it.

"Oooh!" Margo moaned into the bedding when she first felt the tip of her hostess's tongue, and as Laurie lavished love on her anus the burly woman on the receiving end was gripping the sheets and groaning.

"Damn!" Margo howled as the older woman's tongue dipped inside of her, and it felt like there was a serpent dancing in her bowels as Laurie reached a hand under and pushed her thumb in and out of Margo's gaping pussy. "Gonna make me cum!"

That she did, after a couple more minutes of Laurie's talented tongue combined with her probing thumb, and when she came she bellowed like a raging bull, body convulsing until her knees gave out and she collapsed onto her stomach.

"Okay okay," Margo said when Laurie tried to keep rimming her. "I came."

"Was it good for you?" Laurie asked.

"Of course it was good," Margo snorted in disbelief. "Go wash your face and brush your teeth."

Laurie skipped off to the bathroom as if on wings, and when she returned she got on her knees and started to massage Margo's broad shoulders. Then the track star said she was thirsty and needed a glass of water, so when Laurie fetched it and came back Margo drank it and reclined on her back with her hands linked behind her neck.

"Can I get you anything else? I can make you dinner if you want," Laurie said. "I'm not a bad cook."

"No, I'm good," Margo said, watching out of the corner of her eye and Laurie sidled up next to her on her hip, facing her dream woman. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing," Laurie replied shyly, but as her hand slipped up to Margo's bicep she admitted, "When you're resting like that you make a muscle. I know you don't mean to but you can't help it."

Margo shook her head and chuckled to herself when she felt Laurie squeezing her bicep lightly, and then leaning over to kiss her muscle, nibbling a bit as well. When Margo said nothing Laurie's bicep kisses worked their way down into Margo's armpit, and then the kisses turned into nibbles and then finally licks as the older woman's tongue bathed the salty stubble until Margo shrugged her off.

"You're relentless," she said. "Plus you're one nasty lady."

"I know, but I would never do these things to anybody but you, I promise," Laurie vowed. "You're special to me."

"So I gathered," Margo responded, and then rolled over and opened the woman's night table, chuckling when she saw a variety of dildos and vibrators in the top drawer. "Planning a party?"

"No," Laurie said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Been kinda lonely lately."

"Well, with that tongue of yours you should never be lonely," Margo opined. I should bring some of the dykes on my team over her to meet you."

"That would be okay. I could make you all dinner," Laurie said excitedly.

"No, I was thinking more along the lines of you sharing your oral talents with them," Margo suggested. "Maybe four or five of them in bed here with you? You'd be in heaven. A couple of those girls have awesome bodies."

"I don't want to be with them. I want to be with you," Laurie pouted. "I want to make you happy."

"What if I told you that watching you with some of my friends would make me really happy? I like to watch."

"I dunno," Laurie responded. "I guess if you wanted me to I would."

Margo chuckled at that but then she looked at Laurie's expression and the hurt in her eyes and immediately felt bad for screwing around with her. Margo wasn't sure whether this woman was demented or not, but there was also the possibility that the lady was stone cold in love with her. Margo didn't understand it and certainly didn't share that feeling, but when she looked around the worn out furnishings of the place and thought about this woman waking up in the middle of the night to drive across the state to watch her mediocre throwing, she felt guilty. Is that love? The poor woman still deserved to find someone who feels that way about her too, no matter how unlikely that might be.

"Laurie?"

"Yes Margo? What do you need?"

"Nothing. Climb up on me for a second."

"Climb? Like this?"

"Yes."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Not a chance. Do you like the way this feels?'

"Our bodies together like this? Omigod yes. It feels incredible Margo!" Laurie exclaimed, and as she held herself up over the track star she noticed her breasts were just above Margo's.

"What are you up to?" Margo said with a smile as she saw Laurie moving her sad little hangers across her breasts, rubbing nipples. "You rascal."

"This is so nice," Laurie insisted, and Margo couldn't help but to see the older woman's eyes well up.

"Do you feel what's going on down below?"

"Our pussies are rubbing together," Laurie giggled.

"Yeah, and with two pussies this hairy grinding together we might start a fire," Margo suggested, causing Laurie to collapse on top of her in a laughing fit, but then Margo hugged the waif and started to grind her pussy into her.

"That's good, isn't it Laurie? I can feel those big juicy labia of yours against mine."

"Yes," Laurie almost yelled, and then Margo lifted her face and kissed her hard on the lips, and then again before bringing her hands from Laurie's face and running them down her body before grabbing her spongy buttocks and pulling them closer. "Omigod. This is so good."

"It is good," Margo snorted into her ear. "Isn't this great with us rubbing our tits and pussies together like this?"

"Yes! Yes! Think I'm going to..."

"Yes!" Margo commanded. "Cum. Cum for me babe! Cum hard!"

Margo held on tight as the older woman bucked and thrashed in her arms, her entire body quivering and convulsing while she screamed loudly into the track star's ears. Then, after Laurie's body relaxed a bit a series of aftershocks went through her body until finally it was over.

"Omigod that was so wonderful," a beet red Laurie said when she lifted her face out of the crux of Margo's neck, and the tears that flowed down the older woman's cheeks were real as she smothered Margo with kisses before hugging her tight.

After a few minutes Margo started to squirm a little and said she had to go to the bathroom, and when she returned she prepped her exit.

"Gotta get going," Margo said.

"You can stay Margo. I can make us dinner, and you can take a shower? maybe we could take one together. Wouldn't that be great? I'm a good scrubber," Laurie offered. "Or you could take a bath. I could wash your back and you could have some more Tullamore dew in the tub?"

"Sounds tempting but I really have to get back to the dorm and hit the books. Finals are coming up you know?"

"Can we get together again?

"Gee, that's going to be tough what with finals, and then I have to head back home for the summer."

"Oh. Won't see you again until fall I guess."

"You'll survive Laurie. What you should do is get out and meet other people," Margo suggested, and when she saw her reaction added, "At least until fall track season."

"Okay. Look, before you go. I know you said no pictures but can I take one of you. Stand just like you are," Laurie said, and when she came back with her phone she had Margo stand there naked flexing her right arm. "I'll just take it from here up, I promise. You can look at it after I take it. Now just smile and make a muscle."

"Perfect!" Laurie chirped. "See? No private parts. Just Margo and her muscle."

"Happy?"

"I am. More than I've been in years," Laurie insisted. "Now let me throw these things on and I'll drive you to your dorm."

"No need."

"No, no, no," Laurie said. "I know you can do it easily but I'd worry all night about you if you walked. And here."

"What's this?" Margo asked when she got handed a slip of paper..

"My phone number, just in case you want to talk over the summer," Laurie explained. "And you'll remember my address right?"

"How could I forget?" Margo said as she followed the woman out to the car, and after a short drive to the dorm adjacent to her own Margo got out of the car.

"I had fun."

"It was the best day of my life. I love you, Margo," Laurie said as they kissed through the open window. "See you in the fall, and take care of that shoulder!"

Laurie waited until Margo went into the building before driving off, making one stop along the way.

"2 feet by 3 feet is about the biggest poster we can make out of this," the photo technician at the drug store told Laurie as he looked at the picture on the phone. "You realize that with the downloading and then the blowing up of this little picture, the poster you end up with won't be nearly as clear as what you have here."

"Just do your best. Tomorrow you said?" Laurie asked as the photo was transferred.

"Anytime after noon," the man in the white coat said.

Back at home, Laurie kept flicking the phone open to look at the picture, and then went into the bedroom to make plans for the poster. There was a picture on the wall opposite the bed that she had put into a frame herself long ago, and after she took the frame down she went into the kitchen to find the tape measure.

"Please be 2 X 3, please please please," Laurie chanted as she measure it. "Yes! Perfect."

Popping the back open, Laurie removed the poster from the frame and after bidding farewell to the straining kitty who would "hang in there" somewhere else, cleaned the poster frame and put it back on the wall while imaging how great it will be to see Margo's smiling face, bulging bicep and chiseled armpit all the time after tomorrow.

"Oh oh," Laurie said when she looked at the sheet on the bed and saw a wet spot. "Could it be?"

"Yes!" Laurie yelped when after sniffing the spot decided it was Margo's juices, or better yet maybe a cocktail of both of them together. "These sheets are staying on for a while! And what's this? It has to be one of Margo's pubic hairs. Too dark for mine. This is like a Margo museum in here "

After placing the curly safely on the dresser Laurie took off her clothes and collapsed onto the bed, phone in hand with her face near the wet spot, inhaling the love of her life while the taste of Margo's sweat lingered on in her mouth. Eventually exhaustion overtook the love-struck woman and that was where Laurie fell asleep, with the replay of the day running on a loop in her mind all night.

***

Thanks for reading.

12