Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 04

Story Info
Katherine's presentation goes all wrong.
5.9k words
4.53
67.3k
68
7

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're a follower of this series, you know that when we left Chapter 3 Katherine was about to start serving a 30-day punishment for attempting to file a sexual harassment claim against me. As part of that penalty, she wasn't allowed to wear any undergarments and Steve, our HR person, and/or I would be performing daily "inspections" to make sure she was complying with the penalty.

Now she's nearing the end of her 30-day sentence. Steve and I have enjoyed performing our duties and are sad to know that it's coming to an end. Rumors are swirling around the office. People -- especially the guys -- swear that Miss Prude Katherine hasn't been wearing a bra for the last several weeks. They had noticed her 36DDs seemed to have a more natural sway to them, her gumdrop-size nipples seemed to be more pronounced. They also noticed that she had been spending a lot more alone time with Steve and I. They knew something was up. They just weren't sure what.

For those who don't know, Katherine is a total bitch that is also smokin' hot. Not Kathy. Not Kat. Katherine. She went to an all-girl Catholic high school. Ivy League college. Snooty as hell because she thinks -- she knows -- that she's better than everyone else and those that work with her should be grateful. And absolutely smokin'! She knows it, too. 5' 5", long, blonde hair, slender face, and the curves of an F1 road course. 36DD-24-36. She's always wearing skin-tight tops or low cut sweaters. Or a combination of the two. Short skirts with high heels that show off those luscious legs no matter what the weather is like complete the ensemble. And, to top it all off, no underwear for the last few weeks.

For the past few days, each team leader had been tasked with making a presentation to each individual team about how that team leader's team functions and how it effects the department as well as the company. Today it was Katherine's turn to make her presentation to my team.

My team was the most seasoned team in the department. The department was filled with mostly millennials. My team was made up of five guys including me, all 35 or older. We thought these presentations were a bunch of bullshit. But we were all looking forward to today's presentation. For the other guys it was the fact that Katherine was easy on the eyes that was going to make this meeting bearable. I was looking forward to it because I knew at the very least it was going to be an interesting meeting.

I went to the conference about 10 minutes early. Just as expected, Katherine was already there prepping for her presentation. She had her back turned to the open door writing notes on the eraser board. Also as expected, she looked fucking hot. Her long, blonde hair fell down the back of her shiny, satin blouse. Her black skirt hugged her heart-shaped ass and was entirely too short for a professional office but I didn't think anyone was going to complain. Certainly not me. The short skirt showed off tan, toned legs that ran down to black stiletto heels. I already had a hard on.

I walked up behind her, reached around, and grabbed two handfuls of those 36DDs while grinding my hard on into her ass. She smelled good. The sudden assault startled Katherine and made her jump. She tried to spin around but I held her body tight.

She turned her head to look back at me. "Mr. Alan! This is highly inappropriate!"

"No, you're being dressed like that is inappropriate. I'm quite sure you don't meet the dress code of the handbook. But I'm not gonna go to HR. Again. This time. And I'm pretty sure you're not."

She huffed. "No, you are correct, I won't go to HR."

Being considerably taller than her, I had no trouble seeing over her as I pinched her excited nipples. She gasped. "Mr. Alan, please..." she said quietly.

"Here, let me help you out and get you ready for your presentation to my team." She already had her tight blouse buttoned down into her cleavage. I unbuttoned two more buttons, taking it well below her bust line, showing plenty of cleavage and making it quite clear she wasn't wearing a bra today, just in case there was any doubt. "There, that's better," I said.

I slid my hand down the slippery material and across her flat stomach. I slipped my hand under the waistband of her skirt. The further I went, the warmer it got.

She leaned back into me. "Mark, please..." she sighed.

"Please, what, Katherine?" I flicked at her hardened clit. She gasped loudly. Her eyes were closed. The back of her head was buried into my chest. "Jesus, Katherine, your cunt is already soaked," I whispered in her ear.

"Mark, language, please," she moaned. I chuckled. "Mr. Alan, please, they're going to be here any minute." I buried two fingers in her snatch. She jumped and gave a loud gasp. "Ohmagawd!" she squealed.

I chuckled again and I pulled my hand from her skirt. "Look at you. You just can't wait for cock. You've become quite the little slut."

"Language!" She turned to look at me for the first time as I released her from my grip. "Please don't say such things. It's not true."

I shrugged my shoulders as I took my seat. "You can tell yourself that all you want if it helps you sleep better at night." I sat down and looked at her. Plenty of cleavage and lots of leg. Perfect.

A few moments later, my guys started to stroll in. Katherine's face was flushed. Her nipples were practically shredding the thin material of her blouse. Her tits bounced with each movement of her body. I could see my guys almost tripping over their tongues when they got their first glance of her. I had to keep myself from laughing.

She welcomed each person in and they were seated. She handed each of us a hand out to follow along with her presentation. Each man she gave the hand out to tried to peak a glance down her blouse while the man next to him got an eyeful of that sweet ass.

She walked back to the front of the room and stood in front of her eraser board. "Okay, gentlemen, shall we get started?" With that, she dimmed the lights and started her slide show.

I don't know about the other guys, but I was having trouble concentrating. For one, the material was boring as fuck. We all knew exactly how her team effected the department and the company. We also knew exactly how she affected the snakes in our pants. All I could think about were her long legs wrapped around my body as I fucked her senseless.

"Hold up, Katherine. I'm sorry to interrupt," I said about five minutes into the presentation.

"Is there a problem, Mr. Alan?" asked an annoyed Katherine.

"Look, I'm having trouble concentrating. I don't know about the other guys, but this is boring the fuck out of me."

Katherine gasped. "Language, Mr. Alan!"

"Oh, yeah, geez, sorry about that," I said. "Plus, I'm distracted. You're distracting the hell outta me."

She went from annoyed to pissed off. "Language, Mr. Alan!!" Katherine took several deep breaths while my guys tried their best to suppress laughter. We always talked about what a stuck up bitch she was in our bullshit meetings. And how much we'd like to fuck her. Once she gathered her senses, she asked "I'm distracting you? And how's that?" Now she was back to merely annoyed.

"It's that shirt," I said pointing at her shiny black shirt.

Katherine looked at her shirt and smoothed it. Looking down at it reminded her how open it was after I had unbuttoned it earlier. She was suddenly self-conscious of it. She cleared her throat. "Ahem. Yes. Well. Is there something I can do? Would you like for me to, uh, button it up more?" she asked hopefully as she reached for the buttons.

"No no, not at all," I said waving my hand at her to stop. "Actually, I think taking it off would help." Five jaws thudded to the floor. "It's your tits. I'm infatuated with your tits." I said with a twinkle in my eye. The air went out of the room.

"M-m-mr. Alan! Language!" was all Katherine could blurt out.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Your breasts. I'm infatuated with your breasts," I said grinning. "I think taking your shirt off would help."

Her mind was racing. My guys were wondering when security was going to come and escort me out of the building.

"H-h-how is that going to help with this presentation?" She could barely put a sentence together.

Now I've got you. Bitch. "I've read where psychologists have suggested that people react to an unknown experience differently. Some are frightened. Some are curious. Some are infatuated. Once that unknown has been explained or experienced, that persons feeling about said experience is alleviated in most cases." I paused. "I'm infatuated with your ti...breasts. I think I can say the same for the rest of the guys. Maybe if we 'experience' them, or see them, it will alleviate our infatuation with 'em. Not to mention it'll make this presentation a whole lot more interesting. What do you say guys? Are you infatuated with her breasts? Wanna 'experience' her ti...breasts?"

The guys snapped to attention. "Fuck yeah I do!" "Hell yeah!" "Yes, please!" "Are you fuckin' kidding me?! Hell yeah!"

"Language! Please! My God, are you animals?!" She paused, took a deep breath, and looked off into the distance pondering the suggestion. "That is true. That's what they taught us in psychology class anyway." She looked at me. "Do you feel like it's helped you at all with your infatuation with my breasts, Mr. Alan?"

I nodded. "Oh, yeah, absolutely! I mean, some days are better than others, you know? But, yeah, overall, I think it's helped." I tried to say it with a straight face.

She looked around the table. "And you gentlemen? You're infatuated with my breasts, also?" Four heads nodded with wide eyes. "Now that you say that, I have noticed you gentlemen staring at my chest quite a bit lately." She scratched her chin. "I just don't get the male fascination with breasts. They're two mounds of fatty tissue wrapped in flesh." She thought some more. "Yes, if you think it's helped, and you think it will help enhance this presentation, then yes, I'll do it. Can you close the blinds, please?"

It's definitely going to enhance something! I thought.

Matt pressed a button on the wall and the blinds dropped from the ceiling, covering the windows in blackness.

Shortly after they closed, we all watched intently as she loosened her shirt one button at a time. She daintily pulled the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms, neatly folded it, and gently placed it on the table as if were china. Matt, Roger, Barry, and Eric sat there in stunned silence. If her globes had been the sun they'd be blind. Her 36DD tits were tan and perfect. Like Bob Seger says, "points all her own sitting way up high way up firm and high". Her gumdrop-sized nipples were so hard they could poke your eye out.

Katherine looked around the room. "Okay, shall we continue?" she said, as if nothing had happened.

And, with that, she went right back into her presentation as if her tits weren't on full display. The presentation was still boring as fuck but the scenery was better. It wasn't long before I couldn't stand it anymore. I slid my chair back from under the table. I unzipped my pants without even trying to be discreet about it. I reached into my pants, whipped out my hard piece of meat, and began to stroke it. The other guy's mouths flew open. Their eyes bounced from me to Katherine and back again, waiting to see what her reaction was going to be.

Katherine gasped. "Mr. Alan! What do you think you're doing?! Put that...that...thing away!"

I smiled and continued to stroke myself. "Put what away Katherine?"

"That...that...thing! Y-y-your penis! This is highly inappropriate!"

"Say it, Katherine. Tell me you want me to put my cock away."

"Mr. Alan! Language!"

"Better yet, tell me where exactly where you want me to put my cock, Katherine. Tell the guys how badly you want to suck my cock right now." I got up from my chair and started to walk towards her.

"No! No! Mark, please sit back down!"

"Tell me your cunt isn't even wetter now than it was when I felt it a few minutes ago." I was standing directly in front of her now.

She shook her head. "No! No. Language, please. It's not true. You mustn't say such things."

"Right, sorry," I said sarcastically. "Alright, tell the guys how moist your vagina is right now. Tell them how badly you want me to...insert my...penis...into your moist vagina." She looked down and shook her head. "C'mon, Katherine, tell 'em how badly you want me to fuck you right now." I grabbed her tiny hand and placed it on my cock. Instinctively, she wrapped her hand around it and began to gently stroke it.

"No. Please. I can't. Please..." she said in a defeated tone.

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. She stared at the cock that was looking back at her with its one good eye. "C'mon, Katherine, tell 'em how badly you want to suck my cock right now."

"Please, Mark. Not here," she said quietly.

"C'mon, just say it."

She licked her lips without even thinking about it. "Yes. Yes, it's true. I want to take your penis into my mouth."

"Nooooo, say it right," I growled.

"I...I...want to...suck...suck your...cock. Yes. I want to...suck your cock...right now."

I pulled her head forward. She opened her mouth and took me in. She could feel it throb as it slid down the back of her throat.

"Holy fuck!" Barry exclaimed.

"I...I...I don't fucking believe it," Eric moaned.

Matt and Roger were stunned silent. They couldn't believe this snotty little bitch who had looked down at them for years was on her knees sucking cock right there in front of them.

After a few bobs of her head I could see the other four guys rubbing the bulges in their pants. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face off my pole. I pulled her to her feet and spun her around so she was facing the other four men. Her face was flushed. She looked at the ground, unable to look her coworkers in the eye.

I unbuttoned and unzipped the back of her skirt. "Let's show 'em your pussy," I told her.

"Mark, no...please," she begged to no avail.

I held her hands back as the skirt fell to the ground, revealing a pink, glistening pussy with a landing strip of finely trimmed pubic hair above it. I quickly reached around and flicked at her enraged clit. She yelped. I buried two fingers in her soaked slit. Katherine nearly jumped out of her black stilettos.

"OHmagawd!" she gasped in shock of the sudden intrusion.

"Goddamn, Katherine, you're cunt is soaked," I said with an evil smile. "Look at that, guys. You can't get enough cock, can you, Katherine?" The other four men in the room couldn't believe what they were seeing.

She shook her head, still looking at the ground. "Please don't say such things. No, no, it's not true." She sighed as my fingers continued to slide in and out of her slit. "Gentlemen, please. I...I...I..." she sighed, knowing her plea was falling on deaf ears.

"You what? Tell me you don't love sucking cock. Tell me your cunt isn't wet right now and we'll stop right now."

The words took her breath away. She leaned back into me. "I...I...I don't..."

I whispered in her ear, "You can't do it. Go ahead. Ask Matt if he wants a blow job."

She shook her head. "No. Please."

I pinched her clit and she yelped. "Tell Matt you want to suck his cock," I whispered.

She raised her head to look at Matt. She saw four faces staring at her with disbelief, waiting to see if she would actually do it. Her face was a deep red. "Mr. James, would...you like...for me to perform...oral..."

I pinched her clit again, bringing another yelp. "Noooooo, that's not it," I whispered to her. "Tell him you want him to skull fuck you."

She paused and took a deep breath. "Mr...Matt, would you like...a blow job? I want to...suck...your cock. Please...fuck my face with your fat cock. Please. I want it in my throat. Would you like for me to suck you cock?" She began to purr the further she got into the sentence.

"How 'bout it, Matt? Want a blow job?" I asked.

He paused. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Seriously?!"

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Go ahead, tell him, Katherine. Tell him you want to suck his cock while I fuck you."

"Please, Matthew, I want to perform...I want to suck...your cock...your fat cock...while Mark fucks...fucks my wet pussy."

In a flash, Matt had a nice, thick pole pulled out of his pants. I motioned to a chair and he sat down. His rock hard post was pointing straight at the ceiling. I bent Katherine at the waist lower and lower until her face was almost in his lap. She licked her lips and grabbed the beast at its base while she spread her legs apart.

"Look at you, spreading your legs apart without even being asked," I chuckled. "You can't wait for me to fuck you while you suck his cock." I moved in closer and slid the tip of my rod against her white hot pussy.

She gasped at the touch of my cock. "Please watch your language, Mr. Alan. It's not true. I...I...I'm being forced against my will to do this. I...I...I won't enjoy it."

"Your mouth says one thing but your hot little body says another, Katherine. Just admit it, you love cock," I said.

"No! No! It's not true! I...I...I'm a good girl!"

"You're an arrogant, cock loving slut," I growled as I grabbed her hips and buried my tool balls deep into her throbbing cunt.

Katherine gave a loud bark which was quickly muffled as Matt grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock through her open mouth. She took him in and gobbled him up whole. In no time, we had a good rhythm going. Matt's pole disappeared into her face balls deep when my hips slapped against hers, and then reappeared as I pulled back.

Katherine had a firm grip on the back of the chair, bracing herself against the pummeling I was giving her snatch while she took Matt's rod deep into her throat. The room was filled with the sounds of moaning, slurping, and skin slapping skin. I reached around and flicked at her raised clit. She gave a loud, muffled squeal. I continued to flick at it as my balls slapped against her under carriage.

Her moans grew louder and louder. Matt and I could feel her body tensing.

"Man, she's sucking me harder and harder!" Matt cried out. "Her throat is like a fist gripping me!"

"Hang on, buddy, 'cause she's about to blow," I said as sweat dripped off my face.

Katherine felt the heat in her thighs grow until it was white hot. Finally, the fire erupted. Her cunt muscles contracted, her body convulsed. As much as she tried to fight it off, her body exploded in a massive orgasm. "Mmmmmmmffffffff! Mmmmmmffffff! Mmmmmmmffffffff!"

Matt pushed her head down onto his pole with both hands. He continued to force it down her throat around her muffled moans. "I...I...I don't know how much longer I can last!" Matt groaned.

Barry cheered him on. "Give it to her, man! Shoot it down the back of her throat!"

"Hurry the fuck up! I'm about to bust a nut here!" Eric commanded as he stroked himself.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkk!" Matt shoved her face down into his groin, dumping a load of thick spunk down the back of Katherine's throat while I continued to pump her slit like a piston.

Katherine's body was still coming down from its orgasmic high. She did her best to keep up with the volume of cum Matt was unloading. She began to cough. Bubbles of cum spilled out from her lips.

Matt's grip finally loosened and Katherine lifted her face off his still throbbing cock. "Motherfuck," Matt moaned.

I pulled my tool out of Katherine's twitching love hole. She stood upright for the first time in quite a while. Her knees were weak and wobbly.

She wiped a stream of cum from her chin and, without even thinking about it, slipped it back into her mouth. "Are you animals done now? May we get back to the presentation now?" she asked breathily in an annoyed tone. The four of us men chuckled.

12