Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that Jenny was working herself up into quite a lather. Just as I did, she pulled her hand away and slid up her bed until she was sitting upright with her back against the headboard."

"Ohhhh, fuck me," she panted. "Okay, Katherine, come on over here, you little slut-in-training." She patted the bed between her legs. Her legs were spread wide apart, giving me a clear shot at her glory hole. It was shaved clean with the exception of fine blonde hair trimmed in the shape of a heart above her swollen pink slit.

Regretfully, I removed myself from between Katherine's fleshy pillows and helped her stand on her still alcohol wobbly legs. She took the two steps over to Jenny's bed and climbed on.

"Okay, c'mon Mark, get up here. Climb in behind her. Katherine, scoot up here, give him some room." Katherine slid as far up between Jenny's tan legs as she could, while I slid in behind her. My feet were hanging off the end of the bed. "Okay, Mark, I want you to stab this bitch with that beautiful cock of yours. I want you to fuck her as hard and as deep as you can," she hissed.

"Finally!" Katherine shouted, stunning both Jenny and I.

"With pleasure," I said quite menacingly. I slid into Katherine. A chill ran up her spine when my thick head touched her inflamed lips.

"And you, my dear," Jenny said looking down at Katherine, "you're going to lick my pussy until I cum on that pretty little face of yours."

Katherine's body tensed. "Wait! What?!" I slammed my rod balls deep on the first thrust. "Oh shi...mmmffffffgggggg..." Jenny slammed Katherine's head into her groin before she could finish her yelp.

Jenny's head leaned back. "Oh, fuck yeah!" Apparently, Katherine's tongue hit the mark.

Quickly I was jackhammering on Katherine's still like-new gash. "Jesus Christ, Katherine, you're so fucking tight! You need a fat cock shoved in it more often!"

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!" Katherine moaned.

Each thrust of my hips scraped her extended tongue over Jenny's rock hard clit. It wasn't long, however, before Katherine began to flick her tongue at it and around it, even sucking on it when she had the chance.

Jenny pushed down on the back of Katherine's head while she mauled her own tits and twisted her own pointed nipples.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Katherine! Oh God! That's it! Lick my pussy, just like that!"

Jenny and Katherine's moans were becoming louder by the second. Jenny's eyes were closed in complete ecstasy. I reached around Katherine and pressed on her love button while I pummeled her hole. It nearly sent her into orbit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" Katherine squealed when her orgasm hit like a freight train.

Jenny shoved down on Katherine's squealing head. "Oh God! Yes, that's it! That's it! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuuck!" Jenny's hips began to buck into Katherine's face with an electric shock orgasm of her own.

I, meanwhile, continued to pound at Katherine's slit and drum on her raised bean. At least, until both ladies bodies stopped quivering.

Jenny grabbed Katherine by the back of her head. "Okay, stop...stop...stop! Fuck!"

Katherine's head appeared out of Jenny's lap and turned to me. "Yes, stop! Please! Ohmagawd, stop!"

I chuckled and pulled my hand away from her quaking clit and pulled out of her soaked snatch.

Jenny looked at me with a grin. "Fuck, you haven't cum yet?"

I grinned and shook my head. "Nope."

"Fuck!" Jenny said, out of breath. Her lips curled into a wicked grin. "It won't be tonight, but you will fuck the shit out of me with that big boy some day soon."

"Oh, you think so, huh?" I said, holding back a laugh.

"Oh, I know so...fucker." She climbed out from under Katherine's face and spun around. She smacked Katherine on the thigh. "C'mon, slut, lift your leg."

Katherine looked back. "What...what...what are you doing?"

Jenny looked at me from between Katherine's legs. My glistening cock bounced above her face. "Fuck! That thing looks even bigger from down here! Jesus Christ!" She smiled. "Okay, Katherine, pucker up, buttercup. Err, well, what's the opposite of pucker? Loosen? Yeah, loosen up, buttercup, because he's about to jam this big bastard into your ass!"

"Wait...what?!"

I touched my slick tool to her backside. "You heard her. You'd better loosen this sweet little ass of yours up or this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker." I pressed forward.

"Wait! Wait! Oh my God, wait!"

Katherine's body began to relax. She took several deep breaths. It relaxed more. Her back gate started to swing open, little by little. I pressed. It opened more. I pressed. Then, suddenly, I slipped through and passed her sphincter. I slid forward until I was balls deep and stopped.

Katherine's head snapped back. "Oh God!"

Both of my hands were on her hips. "Fuck, Katherine! Your ass is even tighter than your cunt! Jesus Christ! Fuck!"

"Yes, well...well..." Katherine could barely spit the words out. She felt like I was in her throat. "I...oh God...I don't have...god...I don't have anal intercourse with...with...my husband."

"Sucks to be him," I mocked.

"Okay, fuck this bitch's ass! Fuck her ass with that fat fucking cock!"

I pulled back and shoved forward. Katherine's head snapped back again. "Oh God!"

Jenny reached her long arms around Katherine's tiny body, grabbed her head and pulled it into her crotch. "Get to lickin', bitch!" Katherine's tongue swatted at Jenny's stiff kernel. "Oh fuck! Fuck, that's it!"

Jenny tucked in and slapped at Katherine's still twitching bud with her own tongue, bringing a loud squeal from Katherine, which was quickly followed by a loud bark when I pulled back and drove it home again.

This fuck fest quickly kicked into high gear. Much to my surprise and pleasure, occasionally Jenny would redirect her attention from Katherine's launch button to my balls. She would slap them with her tongue or quickly take one into her mouth before I pulled away. Fuck! This woman knows her way around the bed! Who'd have thought she was such a slut! Why haven't I fucked her yet?! I thought.

After what seemed like hours, I couldn't take anymore.

"Oh fuck! Grrrrrrr! Gonna...cum! Gonna...cum!" I shouted as sweat rolled off my face onto Katherine's heart shaped ass.

Jenny's head popped out. "Gimme! Gimme! I want it!" She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out.

I pulled out of Katherine's back door. I stroked my beast hard and fast while pointing it down at Jenny's mouth as best as I could. The first rope shot out and hit it's target, shooting straight into Jenny's mouth. It went straight into her gullet, causing her to close her mouth and cough and gag. A second shot streaked down her cheek into her matted blonde hair. A third shot hit her lip and splashed across her chin just as she was opening her mouth back up. Her long neck allowed her to lift her head off the bed and take the still spurting head into her mouth.

This bitch is some kind of freak! I thought just before I jammed my cock into her throat. She felt a fresh dose of spunk shoot down her throat with each pulse.

I finally pulled out of her face and slapped it against Katherine's ass. She was still busy licking Jenny's severely twitching twat. My slaps only sent saliva up Katherine's back as Jenny had successfully sucked me dry.

"Oh fuck yeah! Don't you stop, bitch! Don't you stop!" Jenny growled at Katherine. Katherine squealed when Jenny went back to work on her trembling gash.

I fell back out the bed and sat on Katherine's bed. I had the best seat in the house to watch the impending fireworks.

Katherine's head popped up out from between Jenny's legs. "Oh! Oh! Oh God! Oh God! Please...please...oh God! Please don't stop! Oh God! Oh God! Oh ggggaaaaaaa!"

Her head dipped back between Jenny's legs as a second freight train raced through her velvety folds. I could literally see her body twitch while the train tore through her body.

Jenny's head soon popped out from under Katherine. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Cumminggggggaaaaaagggghhhhh!"

Once again, her hips bucked into Katherine's face like a bucking bronco. And much like a rodeo cowboy, Katherine stayed mounted on her wild ride.

Soon, both women were panting like they'd just run a marathon. Jenny pushed Katherine off of her. Katherine just rolled over onto her back. The chest I was so infatuated with violently raised and lowered while she tried to catch her breath. Jenny was on her back as well, breathing like she needed an oxygen tank.

"Fuck me," Jenny panted.

"Oh my God," Katherine wheezed as she dragged her arm across her chin.

I started to pick up my clothes. "Well, this was fun. We'll have to do it again sometime." I chuckled.

Katherine lifted her head off the bed. "Wait! Where are you going?"

"Uhhhhhh, back to my room?"

"Oh. Well, if you must. I like to cuddle after intercourse, but if you must go..."

Jenny snorted. "That wasn't intercourse, sweetie. That was pure, straight up fucking. No other word for it."

"Yes, well, be that as it may, I still like to cuddle afterwards."

Damn! She's really fucked up! "Sooooo, you want me to stay?"

"Yes, I'd like that." She swung her legs off the bed and started to get up. She wobbled slightly. "Allow me to freshen up and put my pajamas on. I'll only be a moment."

I shook my head and grinned at Jenny. She was giving me a "well what do you think about that?!" look. "No, the only way I stay is if we're both naked."

Katherine stumbled into the bathroom. "Yes, that's fine, dear. I'll be there in a moment."

Jenny and I looked at each other with open mouths and wide eyes.

"What the fuck?!" I whispered to Jenny.

"The bitch has gone full on slut!"

"Nahhhhh. That's the alcohol talking."

Jenny laughed. "There ain't nothin' more fun than a drunk slut. Unless they're puking. That's no fun. But drunk like she is? That's a fun little slut."

I chuckled. "Holy shit! I can't wait to see the look on her smug face when she finds me lying next to her in the morning!"

Jenny laughed as she climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom. "She's liable to stroke out. Ha!"

I quickly climbed into bed. Just as I was pulling the covers over me, Katherine was coming out of the bathroom. Naked as a jailbird. Her hair was matted to her head, but she had washed her face and torso. She was still hot as fuck.

She started to come to my side of the bed before she stopped. "Oh! We're switching sides tonight? Usually you want to be on the other side." And she started to walk to the other side of the bed.

She thinks I'm her husband! She must be in some serious denial fueled by alcohol! Ha ha ha! "Oh! Sorry! I can move over."

She landed on the bed and started to climb in. "No no, sweetheart, that's fine. However you want to do it is fine with me."

However I want to do it?! Ha! I think we pretty much covered the bases tonight!

She pulled the covers over her and backed into me. I wrapped my arm around her and grabbed her breast. She pulled me close.

"Mmmmm, good night, sweetheart," she said dreamily.

I tried not to laugh. "Uh, yeah, good night." Yup, she's gonna stroke out in the morning for sure.

Jenny was washing herself with a wash cloth. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a wide smile. I can already tell tomorrow's going to be a fun day.

To be continued...

12