Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Jenny and I got back to her room, I was rock hard and she was dripping wet. Our clothes were quickly spread across the room and we were on the bed, with me landing on top of her. I began to slide down her silky body until I got to her fleshy mounds. She moaned while I leapt from one pointed nipple to the other. I took each one into my mouth, sucking and nibbling on them to see what kind of physical reaction both received from Jenny.

I broke away and slid further down her body and across her taut stomach. My chin swept across her heart-shaped fuzz and down her slick slit. I paused there to allow her anticipation to build. She gasped at the first swipe of my tongue across her angry clit. I proceeded to nibble, suck, and lick at her raised nob. One of her hands went to the back of my head, pushing me into her "V" harder, while her other hand went to her tan globes to molest them to her delight.

Her body jerked and she loudly moaned when one of my beefy fingers slipped through her swollen lips, quickly followed by a second. I pumped and twisted her gash with my digits while I continued to feast on her kernel.

Her squirming on the bed became more energized and her moaning louder. Her fingers ran through my hair and pressed me down.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Mmmmmmm, yeah! Oh yeah! That's it! Right there! Fuck!"

A slight sigh at the removal of my fingers was replaced by a loud yelp at the unexpected insertion of one through her back door.

Her body lifted off the bed. "Oh FUCK! Gaaaaaa fuck!" I gave a muffled chuckle at the reaction.

Jenny's writhing on the bed became more agitated. The pressure on the back of my head grew stronger. The contractions around my finger came quicker and stronger.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop! Don't you stop! Oh fuck! That's it! Right there! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh ggggaaaaaaa!"

Her bucks into my face became violent when the orgasm hit her full force. Her moans grew so loud I expected security to be called. Her ass clamped down on my finger and her bean trembled under my tongue while her juices flowed down my chin.

She finally pushed me out from between her legs. "Fuck me! You've got a cock like a tree trunk and a magic tongue? Goddamn! Where the fuck have you been all my life?" she groaned. We both laughed at the question.

"Fuck, we're just getting started," I laughed. I rose up and slapped her on the hip. "C'mon, roll over."

"Oh shit," she half chuckled and half moaned. She rolled over and lifted onto all fours. She watched while I slid between her legs. "Oh shit," she murmured as I closed in. I held my tool steady and touched it to her swollen lips. She sighed just before the swollen head slipped past her velvety folds. I quickly filled her familiar hole. Her head dipped. "Oh FUCK! Jesus Christ! I've never felt so stuffed!"

"That must explain why your cunt feels so tight," I hissed. "I'm about to stretch that motherfucker out! You'll never want another cock fucking you!" I reared back and blasted forward.

"Oh FUCK! Ohmagawd!" she barked.

I grabbed her hips firmly and began spread her pussy wider than it ever had been before. Her hands grabbed onto the bed sheets and balled into fists. Her body felt good wrapped around my muscle. Sweat rolled off my face onto her toned ass.

It wasn't long before her sensitive twat began to vibrate around my prod. Her head fell into the pillows.

"Oh fuck! Ohmagawd! You're...you're...ohmagawd! You're gonna make me...gaaaa!...cum again! Oh God!"

"That's right! Show me how a little slut cums when she's getting fucked by a fat cock! Come on, let me hear it!"

"Oh fuck! It feels so good! Ohmagawd, don't stop! Cumming! Cumming! Cummngggaaaaa!"

An uncontrollable stampede of lightning rolled through her trembling body like an Oklahoma thunderstorm. She moaned, and cried, and begged me not to stop the assault. She clutched the bed sheets as if they were the only thing keeping her from launching into orbit.

After what seemed like an hour long orgasm, her heart rate finally started to slow, as did my pumps into her slit. Her body slumped. The only thing keeping her from fully collapsing onto the bed was the pole impaling her cunt.

Neither one of us heard the door open.

There stood Katherine, still looking sexy as fuck. Even pissed off she looked sexy as fuck. But, if anyone knew about her being pissed off and looking sexy, it was me. Her face was red and her nipples were about to explode through her shirt. Neither Jenny or I moved other than to turn our heads.

"You...you...you left my presentation so you could have intercourse?! I could hear you down the hallway! It sounded like somebody was dying in here!"

Jenny and I looked at each other and back to Katherine. I nodded my head. "Yeah, that's about it."

Jenny nodded her head. "Yeah, that pretty much sums it up."

"I can't believe you left my big presentation so you could rut like animals!" Katherine screamed.

"Would you rather we stayed at your presentation and rutted like animals?" Jenny asked, then turned to me with a grin. "That would've been fun, huh?"

I smiled back. "Maybe next time." My pole was still rock hard and buried deep into Jenny. Her muscles were still lightly twitching around it.

"I can't believe you two! And, you! Jenny, I thought you were my friend!"

"I still am your friend, Katherine," she said as sincerely as she could with a cock buried inside her. "I'm just a friend who's getting fucked by a fat cock," she said grinning. Katherine was almost apoplectic. "C'mon, Katherine. You got to fuck him all last night and I didn't complain. Sharing is caring."

The veins in Katherine's neck were bulging. Her hands were balled into fists. "I...I..." She couldn't put a coherent sentence together.

"I think that's it," I chimed in. "She's jealous I'm fucking you and not her."

Katherine's eyes turned to slits. "I...I...that...grrrrrrr..." She started to turn and walk away.

"Hang on a sec, Katherine," I said. She stopped and turned to me. "Don't you want to wait and watch me fuck Jenny in the ass." I pulled out of Jenny.

Jenny's eyes opened wide. "Wait...what?!" I touched my slick rod to her recently primed rosebud and leaned forward. Her head snapped back. "Oh! You motherfucker! Fuck!" she yelped when I fell in balls deep.

Katherine nearly came unglued. "You...you...ahhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she walked out and slammed the door behind her.

I started to pump Jenny's ass full of man meat. "Now I'm gonna ruin your fucking ass like I did your slutty little cunt!" I growled.

"Oh you motherfucker!" Jenny barked back. "Fuck my ass, you motherfucker! Fuck my ass with that fat fucking cock! Oh fuck!"

Katherine was in the elevator before it dawned on her that she really had nowhere to go. She pressed the lobby level button and thought Why am I so jealous? I don't even like him! Could it be that I'm jealous of Jenny? No! That can't possibly be it! Could it be...is it possible...that I crave his oversized...can I be giving into a typical human carnal desire? Impossible! Since it was nearly 6 pm she decided to grab a bite to eat in the hotel's restaurant and think things through.

When she placed her order with the waiter, she thought to herself My cares went away when I had that tea last night. It was so tasty! So she ordered another Long Island Iced Tea, not realizing that's actually what led her to the predicament she was in now.

Back in the room, things were reaching a crescendo.

"You like that, huh? You like a fat cock in your slutty ass?"

"Oh God, yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Fuck my slutty little ass! Ohmagawd!" Her face was buried in the pillows with her ass pointed in the air.

I could feel her ass starting to contract around my pumping shaft. I reached around and pressed on her button. Hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh you motherfucker! Oh shit!" I rolled my finger around it and pinched it. "Ohmagawd! Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

"C'mon, bitch! I know you want to cum again, you fuckin' slut! C'mon, show me how a slut cums with a cock buried in her ass!"

"Oh God! Ohmagawd! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, yes! Oh shit! Cumming! Cumming! Oh gaaaaaaa!"

She pushed back against my thrusts while she screamed in blind ecstasy. She cursed the gods and begged the heavens for forgiveness. Then, just as she was about to tap out, she felt my hose throbbing deep inside her.

"Oh fuck! Your tight little ass is gonna make me cum! Oh fuck!" I cried with s firm grip on her hips.

"Oh yeah! Come on, big boy, give it to me! Gimme your cum!"

A hard thrust forward made us grunt in unison. "Oh fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Oh fuck! Gggrrrrrfuck!" I howled through a clenched jaw.

Jenny could feel my thick, hot spunk filling her ass. Each throb filled it more. She continued to push back against me while my hands dug into her hips. My heart raced while she drained my body of fluids.

My balls finally stopped contracting. I pulled my still throbbing post from her ass. A thin strand of white followed it until it finally snapped off and fell across her thigh. It joined the stream of white that had begun to flow the second I pulled my plug. I slapped my hammer on her ass twice before I spun to the side and collapsed onto the bed flat on my back.

"Motherfuck," I said, panting like I'd been chased by a bear.

Jenny's legs had finally given out. She lay flat on the bed on her stomach next to me. "Motherfuck," she echoed.

After several minutes of basking in the glow of a great fuck session, Jenny finally said with true concern, "I wonder where Katherine went to? I wonder how she's doing?"

"She's a big girl. I'm sure she's fine."

In the restaurant, Katherine was finishing up her salmon and draining the last drop of her tea from the glass. After turning down several offers from balding gentlemen inviting her to join them for dinner, she paid her tab and left an overly generous tip for the very attentive waiter.

I really like that tea! she thought to herself as she stumbled towards the elevator. Just as the elevator arrived, she recalled why she was eating alone. That bitch! That son of a bitch! There was no way she was going back to the room just to watch them act like animals. But where can I go? Then it dawned on her. Mark's not in his room. Matt's a nice guy. I'm sure he won't mind if I sleep in Mark's bed tonight.

To be continued...

12