Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 12

Story Info
Katherine completes step 3 of the program.
6.8k words
4.69
17k
20
7

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers

Katherine sat in her office thinking, fretting. She opened her desk drawer and stared at the lifelike drawing she had made of my penis a few days earlier. My God! she thought to herself. I can't stop thinking about it! She drew it when she admitted to me she thought she might have an infatuation with cock. Cock in general, but especially with mine. As part of a "12-step program" I imagined to "cure" her infatuation, I had her draw that picture. She was supposed to look at it anytime she thought about it. The next day, I had her come to my office and, as the second step of the program, our co-worker and I abused every one of her holes in my office. I told her after that episode I would have to "research" what the third step was and I'd get back with her. I have to know! I need to cure this! I can't stop craving it! His cock feels so good! Is it possible I'm becoming the slut Jenny said I was becoming? No, that's impossible!

I saw the caller ID was Katherine when my office phone rang. I wonder what she wants? I thought. Usually the only time she calls me is when something's wrong or wants to chew me out about something. She asked if I had a moment to speak with her. Of course, I did. She said she'd be there in a moment.

She looked hot as fuck as usual. Also as usual, it looked like her top was about two sizes too small. Every bit of clothing clung to her 38-24-36 curves. Her long, blonde hair cascaded over the shoulders of her white satin shirt. Which did nothing to hide that she had a lacy white bra she had on today. The bra, as well as the buttons on the shirt, were obviously straining to withhold the fleshy mounds underneath. Her gumdrop sized nipples looked as if she had just walked through a freezer and were trying to shred her garments. The shirt was tucked into a short black pencil skirt that barely reached mid-thigh, showing plenty of those toned, tan sticks that balanced themselves on a shiny pair of black stilettos.

I could see she was sizing me up, too. Most of my six foot frame was under the desk, especially the part she craved. She couldn't hide the fact that she was trying to shoot laser beams with her eyes through the desk to get a glimpse of it, to see if there was an outline of it under my blue jeans at just the site of her. Which there was.

I motioned with my arm for her to take a seat in one of the wooden chairs on the other side of my desk against the floor-to-ceiling clear plexiglass wall.

"So, what's up, Katherine? What brings you by?"

She was obviously uncomfortable. "Well, uh, Mr. Alan..."

I cut her off. "Okay, Katherine what did I tell you last time? Hmmmm?" I told her a few days ago that, if she ever wanted me to make her cum again, she needed to call me Mark. No more Mr. Alan.

She thought for a moment. It was like somebody flipped a light switch. "Oh! Yes! I'm sorry! Mark! Mark! Yes, I'm so sorry!" Her snooty Ivy league tone had suddenly disappeared.

Wow! She really wants me to make her cum again! I thought to myself with a smile. "Try to remember that, okay?" She nodded her head. "Okay. So, you were saying?"

"Right! Yes. Well, uh, Mark, the last time we, uh, spoke, you had mentioned a 12-step, uh, program and that you'd get back with me about the, um, third step. So, I was wondering if you had, um, found out anything?"

So she can't wait for the next step, huh? Interesting. "Actually, I was about to call you to get it set up. It says the next step is to use, show, or experience the object of your infatuation in public."

"In public?! The program wants me to, um, experience your...your...your penis in public?!" she screeched. I choked back a laugh.

I shrugged my shoulders. "That what it says. I don't know what to tell ya. That means I have to experience your tits in public, too."

"In public?!" Her pitch was so high dogs could hear her. She was too shocked to admonish me for using "tits" instead of "breasts".

I threw up my hands and shrugged my shoulders again. "I know. I'm not real happy about it either." No, I was fucking ecstatic about it!

"I...I...I don't know if I can do that. How would you even do such a thing?"

"I dunno. Tell you what. Can you get away for drinks or something tonight?"

"Yes, I believe so. I can tell my husband it's a business dinner, I suppose."

Later that evening we met at a little bar and grill not far from my place. She was still in her work clothes. I had changed into more comfortable jeans, a Doobie Brothers t-shirt, and flip flops. It was a Thursday night, the place was deserted.

The waiter came to our table to take our order. He was younger. My guess he was barely drinking age working his way through college. He was tall and skinny with a tousled mop of red hair on top of a thin, freckled face.

"How about an order of cheesy garlic bread and a couple of Long Island Ice Teas?" I said.

"Oh! I really shouldn't. I have to drive home tonight, you know," Katherine replied.

"Oh, c'mon Katherine. Just one's not gonna kill ya."

"Mmmmmm, they are quite tasty. Okay, yes, you're right. Just one won't hurt." She looked around. I'm sure she wasn't accustomed to visiting such a let's say lived in establishment.

We drank and ate our appetizer while we discussed our current dilemma of satisfying the supposed 12-step program. I was completely fucked if she ever researched it herself. I was nursing my drink while she enjoyed hers to the fullest. This novice of imbibing was near the bottom of her glass before I'd even finished a quarter of mine. I'd seen this movie before, at the conference. I enjoyed how it played out, too. It was obvious the drink had taken over her senses. Ivy league Katherine had nearly disappeared. Good time Katherine was ready to party. She'd been making googly eyes at me for 30 minutes.

"So, Katherine, here's a thought. I think this place would qualify as 'public', don't you?" She looked around the nearly empty space, nodded her head, and hummed. "There's no time like the present, right? Isn't that what they say? So, what do you say? We could take care of it right here, right now."

"And just how do you intend to do that?" she slurred.

"Well, you take off your top, I pull out my cock, and you give me a blowjob. Right here, right now."

She gasped. "I can't do that!"

"What's your suggestion then? Step three says a public place. This is about as quiet of a public place as you're gonna get."

She stared at me through angry slits. She clenched her jaw and scanned the room. She stared back at me. "Well, I can't just get in the middle of the room and suck your big, beautiful cock, now can I?"

Wow! She's fuckin' hammered! "Then get under the table. We'll call that public. How's that?"

She scanned the room again through an alcoholic haze. "Yes, I s'pose you're right." Party girl Katherine came back with a vengeance. She looked across the table at me with a crooked smile and fuck me eyes. She slowly, agonizingly unbuttoned her white satin shirt. She pulled it out of her skirt and opened it, revealing a lacy white bra. Her pink areolas were clearly visible. Her gumdrop-sized nipples looked like two pencil erasers poking through. She peeled the shirt off her shoulders and uncharacteristically tossed it onto the seat next to her instead of folding it neatly. She paused and let me drink in her tan, full breasts that were spilling out over her bra. She reached behind herself. The straps formerly wrapping her ribcage fell to her sides. She held it in place and scanned the near empty room again. Once strap slid down her arm, then the other. She held the cups in place, still staring at me with those hungry eyes. Finally, gratefully, she pulled it away and threw it on top of the clumped up shirt.

Goddamn her tits are fine! Fuck! I could never get tired of seeing them! Firm and full, they were two of the most beautiful mounds of tan flesh I'd ever seen. She caressed them and lightly pinched her nipples.

She licked her lips without even thinking about it and smiled. "Shall we continue?"

"Absolutely!" The sound of a zipper could be heard under the table. I lifted myself off the bench seat and slipped my shorts and briefs down. They fell past my knees and landed on my feet. The head of my engorged rod slapped against the bottom of the wooden table.

She took one more glance around the room before she slipped under the table. I lightly gasped when she gripped my stick with her warm, soft hand. I felt it glide up and down the veiny shaft. Her palm brushed across the precum covered tip and back down the shaft. I felt her pull it down. I grunted when I was suddenly surrounded by her hot, wet mouth.

Her head quickly began to bob on my knob. Her hand followed her lips, in essence giving me a hand job and a blow job at the same time. Where the fuck did she learn that trick? Damn!

My hands balled into fists. "Fuck!" I growled under my breath when I slipped into her throat. Her face began to consistently land in my crotch. I peeked under the table. Katherine was totally consumed with the task at hand. "Jesus Christ, Katherine! You've become quite the little cocksucker," I said in a hushed breath.

Her eyes turned in my direction. Even in the dim light I could see them twinkle. The corner of her lips curled up. "Mmmmhmmm," she hummed around my tool.

I had no sooner sat back up when I was startled by a presence at the table. It was the mop haired waiter.

"So, can I get you guys anything else? Something to eat maybe?"

I cleared my throat. "(ahem) Yeah, uh, you know what? (ahem) Yeah, I think so. Uh, give me the, uh, pub burger with everything."

"And the lady?" He nodded at the empty seat. He noticed the crumpled clothing in the corner of the bench seat against the wall and paused. "Um, do you know if she wants anything?"

I felt a wicked grin cross my face. Hmmmmm, should I? Sure, what the hell. "Well, right now she's stuffing herself with tube steak, so I dunno." I slightly leaned to the side and looked under the table. "Hey, Katherine, want anything to eat? Well, besides me."

She pulled her face off of my meat and, without missing a beat, said, "I'll have the Asian chicken salad, grilled, with extra sauce on the side," she slurred. I grunted again when she took me back in and went back to work.

The waiter's eyebrows nearly flew off his head. He leaned down and peered under the table. He saw Katherine's perfect breasts sway with each bob of her head. He stood back up and looked at me with a shocked look.

"I, uh, I don't, uh, I don't think you can, uh, do that here?"

I smiled back at him. "Do what?"

He nodded towards the table. "You know...that."

"Oh! You mean suck dick? Really? You can't do that here?"

"Uh, no."

"Tell you what. How about if she sucks your dick? Would we be cool then?"

His eyes grew wide. "Uh, do what?"

My pole was quickly in the cool air again. "Excuse me?" came the voice from under the table.

"C'mon, Katherine. C'mon out from under there and show this guy those fine fuckin' tits of yours."

"Excuse me?" she asked again.

"C'mon, Katherine. What's gonna hurt. You should be proud to show those fuckers off."

There was a rustling under the table. Her beautiful blonde head peeked out from underneath between the table and the bench seat. She looked across the table at me while the waiter watched intently in stunned silence.

"Are you sure?"

My lips curled into an evil grin. "Absolutely."

She crawled out from under the table until she was back on her seat. She looked at me for a moment, then looked up into the stunned face of the waiter. The look on his face amused her. She sat up straight and cupped her globes.

"So? What do you think?"

"They're...they're..." He couldn't form a sentence.

"They're fucking perfect, that's what they are," I said. I quickly reached across the table and palmed a firm mound a flesh, bringing a gasp from Katherine. "Fucking perfect. Go ahead, grab one." The waiter's head twisted from my face, to Katherine's smiling face, to the tan flesh before him. Katherine stuck her chest out. "Go ahead," I said.

The waiter's freckled arm slowly moved forward. Katherine moaned at his first touch. At first he just rested there. It didn't take him long to begin to massage her soft skin and gently pinch her nipple.

"Look at what you've done to this poor guy," I said to Katherine. "Look at that fuckin' bulge in his pants. You've made this poor guy hard as a rock. You should do something about that." Both heads snapped around.

"Huh?" the waiter said.

"Like what?" Katherine asked in an annoyed tone.

"Look, Katherine, you've admitted it. You're infatuated with cock. Especially mine, but cock in general. You've got to face that infatuation head on. I would think the more in a public place, the better, right?" Sometimes I crack myself up.

She thought about it. "Yes, you're probably right." Stupid cunt.

I sat back in my seat and watched her begin to unzip his pants.

"Wait! I...I..." the waiter said panicked, but didn't try to stop her. Suddenly, a plump, white, quite average size prick jumped out of his pants. Without a word, Katherine quickly had her fingers wrapped around it. "Oh! Oh shit! I...I...oh God," he moaned.

"Mmmmm, it's so hard. It's throbbing so hard," Katherine purred as she stroked it.

It looked like the waiter was about to have a stroke. "I...I...we...we shouldn't...oh God..."

"It looks positively yummy."

"Oh! Oh God!" The waiter nearly launched out of his shoes when Katherine took him into her mouth and swallowed him whole.

I watched bemused Katherine cupping this lucky waiters balls while his cock slid in and out of her face. His face was white. It looked like all the blood had left it and filled his meat. He stood there frozen like a statue.

The way he was throbbing in her hand, you just knew it wasn't going to take long for him to serve her his extra sauce. Hell, for all I knew, this was his first blow job. His eyes closed and he briefly bit his bottom lip. His knees started to tremble. He gripped the edge of the table and the back of the seat to balance himself.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhhhhh God! Oh gggggaaaaaaaa!"

I watched Katherine's throat expand and contract, swallowing hard and fast. The thick, salty jizz quickly filled her mouth and throat. Try as she might, she couldn't keep up with the volume he was pumping into her face. Streams of cum and saliva began to slip through her lips and puddle on the floor.

The throbbing in her mouth finally halted. She pulled her face away and sat back up. Cum was dripping off her chin and falling onto her breasts. She grabbed a napkin from the table and swiped it across her chin.

"Mmmmm, that was salty," she said. "That made me thirsty." She grabbed her glass of tea and chugged it down.

The waiter stood there panting with his head down. "Oh God...ohmagod..." He sounded like he'd just run a marathon.

"Damn, Katherine! You're a hot mess!" I said grinning.

She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. "Am I?"

"Hell yeah you are. You've got fuckin' cum all over your face and tits. Your hair's all fucked up. Yeah, you're a hot mess. C'mon, let's go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up."

"What?! All of us?!" she asked.

"Yeah. Why not?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I think I can use the bathroom by myself, thank you very much," she slurred. She stood up, wobbled, and fell back into her seat.

"See?" I said quite sarcastically. "C'mon, dude, let's get her to the bathroom."

The waiter was zipping up. "Huh? Me, too?!"

"Yes, you, too. C'mon, you grab one side, I'll grab the other." We lifted her out of the seat. "Oh shit. Hang on." I leaned over the seat and grabbed her crumpled clothing.

She wrapped an arm around each of our necks while we wrapped our arms under hers. Of course, I felt her up the entire trip to the bathroom. And she didn't mind one bit. We slid through the women's bathroom door. I quietly clicked the lock behind us as we entered. The room was small and clean with two stalls and a double vanity. We helped her to the vanity and stopped there. She gripped the edge of the vanity and took several deep breaths. We slowly slid our arms out from under her until we were sure she could stand on her own. I gave two yanks on the towel dispenser and handed them to her. She dipped them into the water and dabbed her face and chest. The waiter turned as if he was about to leave.

"Hey, dude, where ya goin'?" I asked.

He pointed to the door. "Um, uh, back to, uh work," he said in a confused tone.

I held up a finger. "Just hang on a sec. I'm gonna need your help with something." I reached in my pocket and pulled out my phone. I swiped the screen, tapped on it, and handed it to him.

Now he was thoroughly confused. "You...want me to call somebody?"

I shook my head and smiled. "No. Just hang on a sec." The waiter looked at the phone. There was a moving image of the floor. I had flipped the camera on.

I stood behind Katherine and quickly lifted her skirt. She snapped to attention. "Hey! What're you doing?!"

I knelt behind her, reached between her legs, and ran my finger along her swollen slit in her black g-string. "Jesus Christ, Katherine! You're soaked!"

She jumped at the unexpected touch. "That...that's not true!"

"C'mon, Katherine. It's running down your thighs. We need to get this thing off of you. You don't want to be walking around in wet underwear, do you?" I started to yank the black strings down her legs.

"No, that's true," she said, allowing me to pull the soiled garment across her shoes. She jumped when I slapped my tongue against her puckered rosebud. "Oh!" I looked at the waiter and winked. I paused for him to catch on. He paused, then it finally hit him. He quickly raised the phone and hit record. I ran my finger up between her thighs. Her lips were swollen and soaked. In one breath, she gasped then yelped when two fingers stabbed her slit. Her eyes flew wide open. "OH God! You bastard!"

My fingers slid in and out of her gash with surgical precision while my tongue lapped her twitching bunghole. I could taste her overflowing juices. She moaned and groaned and pushed back into my face. I was soon darting in and out of her dark space.

She sighed when I finally removed my fingers from her snatch and my face out of her ass. I stood up and leaned forward until I had my glistening fingers touching her lips. She opened her mouth and took them in. She hummed while she sucked them clean. There was a "pop" when I pulled them away. I stood upright and grabbed Katherine's hips and pulled them away from the vanity.

"Hey! What're doing?" she said without resisting. I quickly had her bent at the waist at almost a 90 degree angle. She gripped the edge of the vanity so she didn't all over.

I slid between her legs, holding my poker steady. "You've only partially experienced your infatuation with cock tonight, Katherine," I hissed.

In her alcohol induced haze, she didn't catch my drift. "Huh?" She raised onto the balls of her feet when the tip of my rod touched her puffy cunt lips. "Oh!" I slid through her velvety folds with ease. Her back arched. "OH!"

I was quickly slamming her slit like the piston in a finely tuned sports car. My fingers dug into her hips while her fingers bore down on the edge of the vanity. I watched her face in the mirror contort in ecstasy with each dive into her gash. I glanced at the waiter. He was completely mesmerized by the scene before him, staring into the screen on the phone as if he were hypnotized. I also noticed a fresh bulge in his pants. I felt her muscles start to quiver. I suddenly pulled out of her.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers
12