Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Katherine. Be honest. Tell me you don't feel just a little naughty walking around here, out in public, knowing that you don't have any underwear on. Walking around these strangers knowing you don't have a stitch of clothing on under that shirt."

The truth was, I hit the nail on the head. She couldn't put her finger on it until I said it. She felt naughty. If only these people around her knew she had nothing on but this shirt. It was a different feeling. It was stimulating. Arousing. But she couldn't let me know that. "I most certainly do not. I feel naked. And that's all."

Every time I looked down at her, I could look straight down her shoot. It was all I could do to keep myself from pouncing right there in the middle of the mall. "Well, all I can tell you is it gives me a fuckin' hard on knowing it."

She gasped. "Mark! Ohmagawd! Please! We're in public!"

I laughed. "Ha ha ha! Okay, okay. Settle down. But it's true. It gives me..." She shot me a look. "it gets me aroused. Is that better?"

She couldn't help but look down at the sizable bulge in my pants. She was already getting moist at the arousal of being out in public nearly naked. The bulge in my pants only made it worse. Control yourself! Control yourself! "Yes. Well. You're just going to have to deal with it," she said snootily.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the left. "C'mon, I'll bet we can find something in here."

"But...but...I don't wear Victoria's Secret!"

"If I'm payin' for it, you'll wear it. At the very least, we can get you some nice underwear, right?"

"Y-y-yes, I suppose," she said hesitantly as we walked into the dimly lit store.

To be continued...

12