Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,188 Followers

"Nooooooo," I hissed while I slid another inch past her sphincter.

"Oh...oh God...I...I..." She took a deep breath. "I...I want you to...to fuck my ass with...with your big, fat cock," she moaned.

We both groaned while I fell forward until my balls stopped me.

"Jesus Christ, Katherine. I need to fuck your ass more often," I lamented.

"Yes...yes! Yes, please!" she said without even thinking.

I slowly began to rock back forth, picking up steam as I went. We both nearly came unglued when there was a knock on the door.

"Hello? Is anybody in there?" came the young female voice.

"Y-y-yes," Katherine squeaked. I started to rock my hips again. She turned her head and whispered, "Stop it!" I smiled and shook my head. "Oh God!" she muttered.

"Are you okay in there? Can I get you anything else to try on?" the voice on the other side asked innocently.

"N-n-no, I...I'mmmm fine, uh, thank..thank you."

"Was that your husband out there with you?"

I fought back a laugh. Katherine panicked for a moment, thinking Darren might've been out there, until she realized she was asking about me.

"N-n-no," she muttered.

"Boyfriend?"

"Mmmmmm, no. Hmphfff!" she grunted when I threw my hips forward.

"Just a friend? Because I think he left. I haven't seen him in a little while."

"Y-y-yes. A...a friend." Her legs began to tremble. A pair of trains were racing up her thighs. No! Not now!

"Oooooo, a friend. He's kinda cute," the voice giggled.

I leaned into Katherine and whispered, "A friend with benefits."

"Yes. Yes! A...a friend...friend with...mmmmm...ben...ben...benefits."

"Ooooooo! Those are the best kind!" The voice squealed. "Well, if you need anything, just let me know."

"Yes! Yes!" I pressed on her button again. "Oh gaaahhhhhh!" She did her best to muffle her cry when the two locomotives crashed into her gash. They exploded like an atom bomb. Every nerve ending was on fire.

Her ass clamped down on my rod like the jaws of life. "I'm gonna cum in your slutty little ass, you fuckin' cunt!" I hissed.

"Yes! Yes! Cum...cum in my slutty little...little...oh God! Little ass!"

My fingers dug into her hips. "Gaaaafuck!" Each spurt of spunk I shot up her ass only elongated her own orgasm. Her body trembled while I continued to gape her ass and fill it with jizz.

Both our bodies finally settled. A stream of white spilled out of her freshly widened hole and ran down her thighs when I pulled my throbbing meat out. I slapped it against her taut ass, sending white droplets up her back. I stepped back and she crumpled to her knees.

"You're such a fucking whore, Katherine. Cumming while you're talking to a sales clerk. Tsk tsk," I chuckled while I tucked my beast away.

"Don't...don't talk like that," she panted.

I laughed and gathered up her two new outfits along with the bag containing her new under garments. "I'll go pay for this while you get dressed." She simply nodded her head.

I opened the door and peaked into the hallway. I could hear the rustling of clothes being changed in another room. I stepped out and hustled down the hall. As I rounded the corner to step back into the store, I nearly collided with a middle-aged woman entering. She had a stunned look on her face.

I held up the items of clothing and smiled. "Wrong size," then stepped away.

I laid the clothing on the counter. The woman behind the counter smiled at me and rang up the sale, stuffing the clothes into a bag after each scan. The machine whirred and spit out a receipt and she held it up.

"Receipt in the bag?" It was the voice on the other side of the door.

I nodded. "Sure, that's fine."

She scribbled something on the receipt before she tossed it into the bag. She grabbed the bag and paused before handing it to me. Her eyes sparkled. "I put my phone number on there. You know, just in case you, uh, you know, have any questions or...if you need anything else."

I gave her a crooked smile back and nodded. "Sounds good. I'm sure I'll have 'questions'." I grabbed the bag and left the store, knowing a pair of eyes were watching and waiting for a call.

Katherine finally lifted herself off of the worn carpeted floor. She felt the warm, sticky streak slowly easing down the insides of her thighs. When she looked on the bench, all she found was the shirt and belt she had started the day in. He took everything! He even took the undergarments! Dammit!

When Katherine walked out of the store, I could see her entire body was flushed from the heat of two orgasms. Her face had a sour look on it.

"May I have my under garments, please?" she asked when she got to me.

I smiled. "I paid for 'em. You'll get 'em soon enough."

"Bastard," she said under her breath.

"C'mon, let's get you outta here so you can get back to work."

She froze. "I...I can't go to the office looking like...this!"

I smiled. "Well, the way I see it, you've got a couple of choices. You can put on one of your new outfits here and go to work..."

She cut me off. "I look a mess!"

"Okay. You can come back to my place, shower, then go to work..."

She cut me off again. "I...I don't...I don't have any make up at your home." Nice recovery! The truth is, I don't trust either one of us being alone together!

"Okay. Then I'd say your only other option is to call in sick for the rest of the day and go home. You live so far out, by the time you get home and get ready, there's no sense in going in. Plus, I've still got to take you to your car."

My car! "Shoot. I really wanted to go to work today." Who the fuck really wants to go to work any day?! "Do you think my car is okay?"

"Your car will be fine. If we hurray you should be able to beat Darren home."

Darren! "Oh no! Darren's working from home! How will I explain...this!" She waved her hands over herself.

I laughed. "Oh-ho-ho! Sounds like you've got a pickle."

Think! Think! "Darren's office is in the back of the house. If I come in the front door instead of through the garage, I might be able to rush into the bedroom without him hearing me. I...I can tell him my clicker is broken and I'm not feeling well. Yes, that's what I'll do."

I grinned. "Damn, Katherine, you're getting pretty good at making up stories."

She glared at me. "It's all your fault!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Hey, I'm not the one who stripped naked and had a gang bang with a bunch of strangers and had my clothes stolen."

The vein on her forehead almost burst. "It was all part of the 12 steps!!! I'm trying to get better for the both of us! How was I supposed know those perverted degenerates would take my clothes?!" she screamed. The words echoed throughout the mall. She turned beet red when she noticed a couple who was walking 100 feet in front of us turn their heads.

"I know. I know. Settle down. Let's get you home. A hot bath and a glass of champagne will do wonders."

She took a deep breath. "Yes. Yes. You're right. I'll tell them plans have changed and I won't be in today."

It was the middle of the afternoon when we finally got to her car. It didn't have a scratch on it. I handed her the key she had given me the day before. She grabbed her bags and opened the door. Before she climbed out of my truck, I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"What? What is it? Did I forget something?"

I shook my head. "No no, nothing like that. I just wanted to say, if you wear one of those outfits I bought to the office tomorrow, I'll have something for you."

"Something for me? Really?"

I nodded. "Really. Swing by my office in the morning and we'll talk about the next step."

"The next step? Oh! Yes, in the recovery process! Yes, of course." How do I tell him it's not helping me? That poor man! Having to deal with my affliction! I must try harder! "Do you have a preference?"

"Preference?" She held up the bag of clothes. "Oh! Preference!" I gave her a wide smile. "No, surprise me."

She was confused. "How will I surprise you? You've already seen them?"

Good grief! "No, it doesn't matter. Whichever you want is fine." Holy shit! She's actually going to wear one of those to the office?! Holy shit! "Okay, Katherine. Be careful going home. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes, thank you. And, thank you for your hospitality and letting me spend the night at your home last night." And letting me orgasm with that huge member of yours while you slept!

Ha! Thank you for being my personal cum dumpster the last two days! "No problem, Katherine. See you tomorrow." Tomorrow's going to be a good day!

To be continued...

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,188 Followers
12