Infinity Cube Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Alice can't handle her guilt and makes an ultimate decision.
3.7k words
4.81
6.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Lin

"Alice, are you ok? You've been kind of spacy since the other night, and not in the usual cute way you get when you see a great pair of tits.. I'm really worried, like, really worried." I spoke softly, having paused the anime we were watching. It was our favorite, even if it was really stupid conceptually. A bunch of girls using their godly breasts to fight each other in a tournament to become a goddess. We would always get so transfixed whenever we saw decent sized tits literally anywhere, fictional or not. However, Alice just seemed distant. As if she was underwater and far away. Her usual striking aura felt muted. Something was definitely wrong.

"Alice, look at me." I quietly demanded while moving myself onto her lap. I was tiny by comparison but that didn't mean I couldn't be physically imposing when I wanted to be. "You know that you can tell me anything." I held her chin up while squeezing her cheeks a bit to lighten the mood, and also to make sure she kept her eyes off our cleavage. Too distracting for such an important moment. We both struggled with our obsession at times, it's one of the major reasons we started dating. The detriments of such a fixation were just as impactful as the intoxicating euphoria we got out of it. In the end, we understood each other in ways no one else could.

"I know.. There's been a lot on my mind lately and it's tough to talk about I guess." Alice replied, glancing off to the side dejectedly, but a squeeze from my fingers on her face was enough to signal her to keep looking into my eyes. "I want to keep my promises, you know I do, but sometimes it's not that easy."

"I get it, but remember who you are, Alice. You're the woman who's going to crack veritable multiversal synchrony. You're basically Einstein but so much fucking hotter, and don't even get me started with how amazingly kind and caring you are." I huffed with a triumphant smile. "You are incredible, and I love you so much, and there's nothing in this universe that could ever change that." I used to be so unsure of myself growing up. The only thing big about me was my chest, it was the only thing of value I felt I had for so long. Then I met Alice, she gave me a chance to become confident and big in other ways.

Alice opened her mouth as if to object to my inspirational speech, but she stopped. Instead furrowing her brows in a clear tell that she was thinking very hard. It was cute, and yet..

* * *

Alice

I was in tears. I told Mei Lin everything. I told her about what happened to my project. I told her about Ryan, and how I cheated. I told her about Winston, that we didn't used to have great tits nor were we ever this obsessed with them, that I had changed her

I couldn't talk to her after that and locked myself in my room. I was so confused, especially since my memories were just so jumbled. My love for Winston felt faded... like we'd never talked before because I knew we hadn't anymore. Yet I still felt like I knew him, the guy I was certain I'd marry, but instead, I'm in a lesbian relationship and I wasn't even gay to begin with. It felt like I was betraying Winston, like I was betraying Mei Lin, like I was betraying myself.

Mei Lin was hard to read sometimes but I could tell she didn't believe me completely. How could she? It was insane. All of it, but still she stayed outside my door all night trying to console me, and it just made it worse. Why was she so kind? Why did Mei Lin support me so much, even after everything I'd said? That I loved a guy I'd never talked to, that I wasn't even gay and our entire relationship was based on our mutual love of each other's tits. At least, for me it was. She was actually bisexual, if not wholly sapphic. I was a fraud. I couldn't even tell if I truly loved her the same way she loved me. It was something I'd been holding back for all these years.

So.. Later that night I opened the door. I looked miserable but I just wanted this anguish to end. I didn't want to hurt my girlfriend anymore, I didn't want to break my promises any more than I already had.

"Mei, I want you to use the cube to make me a lesbian," I said quietly, holding the black box out to the small woman sitting on the hallway floor.

"What? Alice, you can't be serious, please let's talk about this." She said as she slowly stood up. Mei didn't look like she was holding up much better than me. It was really hard to witness her looking so low. She was always so tough; feisty, while we had been together. I could tell that out of everything, the fact that I didn't like girls except for their tits was what crushed her the most. Just like how before she'd said something about me not looking at her the same way I did girls with big tits, and now that I did... There was still something missing. Something I couldn't give her.

"Use the cube, link to it, and change my reality. Make me lesbian. It will prove to you what I said was true... And it will finally make me happy again." If she did, then everything will be alright. I won't even remember being straight, even if I'll know it was caused by the cube's influence. My stomach was all twisted in knots and I knew this was a horrible thing to do to myself, to have Mei Lin to do to me.. But the pain.. I couldn't handle it any longer.

"Alice you have to be kidding me, you're breaking my heart.. You're telling me you truly never loved me? All this time it was just... Fuck. I hate this. I hate it because I've known. I could tell, just from the way you look at me. I had been ignoring it, letting myself play pretend." Mei Lin scowled coldly. It was hard to witness, I'd never seen her like this before, and it only hurt even more when she seemed to pause after noticing I was shaking. She still cared about me, even in this fucked up version of reality I'd put ourselves in. "Alice, I love you and I want you to be happy too. I'll do... I'll do whatever you need me to do."

* *

I was in a daze, I felt like I could throw up. My head was swimming and my tits felt heavier than they had in a long time. The promise of relief from this guilt was what kept me going at the moment. I was ready, I didn't care about the consequences of altering myself again. I was essentially already a living resonance cascade at this point.

Mei Lin's entire demeanor changed again when the cube started floating out of her hand which she eventually dropped. We were sitting on my bed, which I hadn't been using since we typically slept in her larger room but for now, my bedroom was my only semblance of comfort. Somehow remaining a constant in my varying memories of reality thus far. As for the cube, it was now red, covered in gold embroidery; womb tattoo-esque which wasn't surprising. Mei Lin had a wider range of erotic tastes than I did. Still it was concerning that the cube had what seemed like a preference for the perverse.. Though it was probably just a coincidence.

At the very least I did think it was cute that the cube took those colors. Mei Lin typically didn't engage with her cultural heritage or family at all outside of Chinese New Years celebrations; I could tell it meant a lot to her.

"Ok, Alice... If this is really happening... I just want you to know that I love you and no matter what, never stop being yourself. You have so much potential, don't waste it. Promise me that, and I'll do it."

"I promise," I said, finally gaining the strength to look her in the eyes on my own. I keep my promises, I'll make sure I change the world. No matter what it took. My potential won't be wasted.

Mei Lin sighed in relief and began to focus, following the instructions I gave her on how to use the cube.

"You are a lesbian." Mei started cautiously.

"I am... I am a lesbian." I parroted awkwardly.

"You are a lesbian."

"I am a les..I am.." I almost started to panic, something was shifting in my head. I tried to think of Winston, trying to hold onto the man that I... I had no feelings for. I remember our bond somewhat but those were already fading.. I knew we have good times but.. We didn't. Instead, my mind flashed to the other night when this all started. Ryan. That fucking asshole. I wanted to throw up, not from anxiety or guilt or whatever. No, it was the fact that I cheated on my girlfriend, sucking on Ryan's cock. I wanted to fuck him sure, but that was it, because...

"I am a lesbian."

* * *

* * *

I was almost purring as I snuggled up to Mei Lin on our double queen-sized bed which almost took up half the room. It was soft as hell just to make sure we had enough back and body support regardless of what position we ended up in... We ended up in a lot of positions.

I felt like I'd just woken up from a bad dream and right into heaven. My body was weightless, as if feeling this sensation for the first time. My head rested comfortably on my girlfriend's lap and it was tempting to just let myself ride out this wave of bliss and fall asleep. If only.

This was a fantasy, a manipulation. Of course it was, the cube was floating right there in front of my face. Taunting me endlessly.

Something was different this time, however. I didn't actually know what it had been altered or even why it was active to begin with. All I could remember was that I had told Mei Lin about the cube, Ryan, and.. There was someone else?... Uh..

"Did it work? I uh, woah. That's a lot trippier than I expected." Mei muttered mostly to herself as she looked around the room like she was surprised to be there.

"Did what work? I don't think anything is out of place.. I should be able to tell if something is the result of the cube's manipulation." I paused, closing my eyes for just a second to focus. "I guess it doesn't help if I don't actually know what it was to begin with." I giggled gently, sitting up and snuggling into the smaller woman. "It was something pretty bad, right? There are some residual references in my head. A side effect, I think." My mind was calmer than it had been since I'd gotten home the other night, however, I wasn't stupid, not even close. Clearly there was a lot more going on here. For all I knew, Mei and I had only come up to possibly play around before bed.. Now she suddenly had the cube activated and was acting as if she'd been doing something else entirely.

"Let me check something," I said, already reaching out to grab the cube to link with it. I sensed Mei's body tense up awkwardly when I did so, as if she was worried about something for whatever reason. Perhaps she was scared of it being used on her, or maybe.. There was something she didn't want me to know?

The cube first transformed into my personal iteration like when I had first linked with it; big titty decals on a lesbian pride color scheme backdrop.

Then it was instantly all black, turning into Elizabeth's design once again. The configuration redesign wasn't necessary, but made it much easier to keep track of which user profile I was accessing since hers came with admin privileges. Which also allowed me to mentally interface with it and read the change logs.

"Mei..." Once I read it, I knew it was true. Elizabeth wasn't a lesbian, she was straight. The most recent casual shift applied to me was...

"What the fuck!?" I shouted jumping up from the bed, cube in hand. I don't know why I felt so offended, but I was kind of pissed that Mei had used the cube to make me love Women. Love her, which I did, I always have but fuck. How was I supposed to know if that was really ok or not?

"Alice! Please calm down, you told me to do it! Something was really wrong with you, and there was a guy and you were in so much pain.." Mei stammered, caught off guard and clearly struggling with the split timeline of memories.

I understood that due to the cube being unfinished, its operational abilities were limited and rough, with lots of residuals leaking through the various realities alongside many other possible side effects, not to mention the loads of missing or lost information. Most of what I knew about its current condition was from the cryptic error logs. Though they were easy enough to decipher.

Regardless of any of that. I wasn't satisfied with Mei Lin's excuses. She wasn't a saint, and neither was I.

I didn't know what to believe, but I was fired up and my girlfriend had just used god-like power to make me a lesbian. Unlike her I could use the cube responsibly, I was smart enough. I did love her, but there are certain boundaries you just don't cross. Ryan had gotten off easy but I wasn't going to let anyone push me around anymore. Not even Mei Lin.

I don't know what guy she was talking about, and frankly, I didn't want to. I just needed to figure out what to do next.... "Mei, don't you dare-"

My words were caught in my throat as she slipped off her T-shirt, unveiling the huge tits I had been entranced with for years. My knees nearly buckled beneath me and my mind went blank. I couldn't look away, they were massive on her tiny body, and so incredibly soft. Mei stood up, one arm under her tits, which she used to start bouncing them gently. Meanwhile, I was drooling and already reaching my free hand into my sweatpants. We were both pretty dominant and always trying to get one up on each other, usually by abusing our weakness to tits to subdue the other. This time, I lost, and it felt good.. Too good.

I was frozen. Outlined in an eerie white glow that could only mean one thing. "Mei, what are you doing?" I moaned, half terrified and half frustrated at not being able to move, though I could still feel my fingers pressed against my clit. My eyes fluttered, one of the few parts of my body that was unrestricted. Mei had swiped the cube while I was blind-sighted by her rack. It was as devious as it was hot.

"I'm sorry Alice, but I can't risk losing you. I love you too much... Did you know?.. We were dating before you were a lesbian?" Mei Lin sighed. "It's almost like a bad dream now, but we were dating. Even if you didn't love me, hell you never even told me. You pretended to love me, but the only thing you loved were my tits."

It was my turn to be stunned. Had I really done that? What about the guy she mentioned? It couldn't have been Ryan right? "There's no way, I wouldn't do that to you, there has to be an explanation... Why don't we stop this and put off using the cube until I can get back to the lab? Then I can try upgrading it, as I'm sure the answers to all of this are stored within its database somewhere. I just need to write some new software to give it the ability to access that information." I rambled trying to somehow get myself out of this situation. I wasn't lying either, but my charisma was in my tits, not my mouth.

I started sweating, each breath getting more ragged and hot. I was beginning to panic, but I was still horny as fuck which only made my heart race faster.

"Sure thing babe. From what you've told me it seems like this little project of yours could do a lot more. However, it's good enough for me right now. I only just want to make sure that you never leave me, and while I know I could make you promise, that's simply not going to cut it. So I'll have to make some... Adjustments, for insurance. I love you, Alice. I never want to hurt you, and I promise. This won't hurt a bit."

Something was off. Mei wasn't usually this wicked...? Dominant, seductive, and sly like a fox for sure but not this. Was it the cube? Like what happened with Ryan? Was it influencing those who used it? I don't know, I'm pretty sure it didn't affect me that way. The more it dawned on me how many gaps of information I had about the cube's function, the stronger the sense that there were even greater forces at play became. I was aware that actual god-like beings existed, since they were the ones who had 'gifted' my project the ability to restructure reality, but that's all. If they could do that, then it stood to reason that there was no practical limit to what they could manipulate. It was possible that the data I had accessed from the cube was pure fabrication just to mess with me. Elizabeth's profile could've been made up or possibly a different person with no original relation to me at all. Maybe these gods were actually demons trying to corrupt the universe and were simply using me as a conduit for their sinful chaos. Too many things just weren't adding up, I had to st-

"You are my loyal devoted submissive sex pet." Mei began, not holding back anything.

"I am.. I- Mei wait.."

"You are my loyal devoted submissive sex pet."

"I am your loyal.. devoted s-s-stop!" This was too much. I was breathing so hard, the hand inside my pants was drenched. I loved Mei Lin but this was a seriously perverse violation of my entire being.. So why did it turn me on so much?

"You are my loyal devoted submissive sex pet."

"I am your loyal devoted sub-subsmissive.. S-sex... No! Mistress! I mean Mi- Mei!? Please please please stop this! I'll do anything!" I would, I would do anything for my Mistress. She's my everything?

"You are my loyal devoted submissive sex pet." Mistress pressed even more forcefully, stepping closer.. A hint of doubt and worry flashed across her face but I was too far gone to be able to fully register anything more than the power I could feel emanating from her body; or was it from the cube still in her hand? It didn't matter, the pressure was building, my reality was bursting at the seams. Mistress was right-

"I am your loyal devoted submissive sex pet!" I shouted as everything went white.

Orgasm.

Pure raw pleasure.

This.. Was what made me happiest. Reveling in the pleasure my Mistress allowed me to have. This was true bliss. Ever since we first met, she was in control. Mei Lin had singled me out as a prospective roommate; I was everything she wanted. My body, my mind, my personality, my orientation..

She even covered anything my scholarship didn't, including food and extra amenities. I was smart enough to know there was some ulterior motive to her charity. Offering me anything she could in order to get me to sign the lease with her. It was an offer I couldn't refuse and she knew that, we both did.

After two months we already had an established dynamic. She had drawn me in so deeply, I was hers. When we moved out of the dorms and into our current off-campus rental two years later Mei Lin had collared me as a housewarming gift. Something I had been wanting so badly from the very beginning. Despite being both four years younger and an entire foot shorter, I was no match for her. I dedicated myself to my Mistress, for her pleasure, for her joy and happiness. The need to submit myself to this Woman was something I felt in my bones. I had been a bit of a pushover my whole life. My obsession with tits made me feel like an outcast, even with other gay women. The turmoil of feeling like I was objectifying my own gender, even passing up girls at the bar just because they weren't D cups or above. The ones who were, well.. Things were okay for the most part, but a few would realize what kind of hold their tits had over me and I ended up in some pretty bad situations.

I pursued science as an escape, it was something I was good at, but it was also something I could hide in, almost literally. No one questioned or even noticed the quiet tall girl in the back of the mostly empty lecture hall, hiding under baggy clothes. The few students present were too focused on wrapping their heads around understanding how quantum chromodynamic binding energy formed quarks into hadrons.

Perfect for giving my anxiety a break, and I actually kind of enjoyed burying myself in such intense academics. Mistress never interfered with my studies either. I could tell she respected both my time and intelligence. Which was more than I could ask for. If she told me to drop out.. I don't think I could have refused. No, it was more than that. I couldn't refuse her orders. Doing so would go against my very existence. I was hers, and hers alone.

12