Inflated Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Inflation corruption spreads as transformations run wild...
4.2k words
2.8k
3
1

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

On the second floor of the mansion, in one of the private rooms, a waiter stepped forth, a smile on his face. He didn't know what was about to happen, no, not at all, not as he held a serving tray at shoulder height, always careful, always comfortable, knowing exactly what his role there was and ensuring that he filled it. He was just a staff member, so Vincent would not have known that his name was Rob, but he knew and he was comfortable in his position.

At least, until that day.

It was not uncommon for some of the parties to devolve into, well, orgies, but he was prepared for that, six guests in the lavishly furnished room with a big fireplace and lots of plush furniture, everyone in states of undress. Between men and women and, sometimes, women and women, they moved between partners to seek out their pleasure, as if they never even got anything outside of the fundraisers. It was strange to him, but, honestly, Rob wasn't there to judge. They had, after all, won that chance to be in the orgy, though he didn't know the means of the competition that had taken place prior, as it had been planned by one of the guests themselves.

No, he was just there to serve and to monitor, to make sure that everyone had everything that they needed, especially drinks and food.

The vent in the corner of the room, up close to ceiling height, rattled and he frowned, glancing at it. How annoying...

Yet he reeled from the stream of, what he could only describe as, "tiny monsters" broke through, the demon sperm flowing forth, squirming through the gaps, even though they were all a good one foot, at the very least long, some longer with tails reaching three feet long. The waiter didn't have a chance to run or even think, not as they flowed up him, wriggling and squirming and somehow managing to swim with their little gaping mouths coming ahead of everything, tails lashing back and forth as several dove straight down his throat. The gaping hole of his shocked mouth, after all, was the most obvious target.

"Nnnghhh-guurlf!"

They streamed down his throat, his throat bulging to take them, ignorant to everything that was going on around him, though the demon sperm soon softened the edges of his senses. He gasped and heaved, bending over at the waist, but the demon sperm flooded the room, seeking out the guests too. They didn't need to go down everyone's throat, no, for any hole was a goal to them, using anal puckers and pussies and even the nipples of one woman to find entrance into the bodies that would become their incubators.

Not that the hosts had any idea what was happening, no. To them, it was all normal, moaning, rocking and groaning, letting the lust of the moment swarm them, swamp them, the waiter panting as he ripped at his clothes with fingers curled into claw-like hooks.

"Unff... Ohhhh, fuck!"

Rob had never joined in on the orgies before, but, with his heart pounding like that, how could it not? It beat so desperately that it was as if it was going to burst right out of his chest, his cock jerking and spurting, a single, long orgasm overcoming him instantly. Rob licked his lips, tension crackling through him, though the act of expending the seed from his aching, suddenly throbbing (that wasn't normal, surely?) nuts suddenly seemed more important than anything else. He just couldn't focus on anything else as he hauled his dick out from his smart black trousers, ripping the fabric in the process, his belt dangling, though he didn't have much recollection of how that had happened.

His dick pulsed, as if more and more blood was being forced into it, making it larger and larger and larger with every beat. Yet it was being controlled by a higher power as it ached and swelled, growing thicker and longer, easily one foot long, then a foot and a half, as thick around as a can of coke and still growing.

"Mmmph..."

Rob moaned, rolling his head from one shoulder to the other, jacking off his cock with both hands, for one hand would no longer be enough for him, oh no. that wasn't enough, not with such potent desire flowing through him, even letting out the tiniest of needy whimpers in the back of his throat.

There was just so much lust, so much to take, so much to enjoy, his cock huge and throbbing, pulsating higher and higher, the tip gleaming even as cum streamed from it. The others broke from the orgy, though one waitress had been involved too, that time the orgy room only involving women.

And the waiter. And he was about to have the ride of his life.

"Oh, oh, yes..." One of the women, nameless with long, blonde hair falling about her face. "Yes... I need you... Take me!"

She had to take the lead, desire getting the better of her, though it was not as if, even then, she had to hold back, no, not at all. She groped her tits as she dropped with a heavy thud on the carpet to her knees before him, wanting nothing more than to get that big, beautiful cock into her mouth. It should have been too much for her to suck, but that wasn't going to stop her as Fornucatus' influence swelled, flowing through them all as the demon sperm sank their roots in deeply, corrupting and teasing, showing them all that they could be and so much more too...

Her breasts swelled, heavier and heavier, tipping her forward, but she did not notice the wait, not even as milky rivulets of true milk dripped from her fattening, thickening nipples. If she noticed anything at all it was just how good something felt, moaning as she took him into her mouth.

Rob grunted and stumbled back into a chair, landing heavily and knocking the wooden legs across the floor. Thankfully for him, he did not fall sideways or backwards, clacking back to all four legs quickly, trembling as she devoured his dick. It was quite something to see his cock, even if it was so much larger than it had been only a short time ago, being swallowed down by a cock hungry slut like that. Maybe that was why they were all so into the orgies? Whereas he had not seen the appeal before, he grinned widely, huffing and puffing out through his mouth, head swimming with desire that, that time, he did not need to push down or away.

Her breasts ground forward against him, bursting from the dress that she had sort of been wearing before, though it had been hitched up around her hips, so she really had been showing off rather a lot anyway. Rob groaned, hands sliding down from her hair and head to grope those massive, lovely tits, relishing in how his fingers sank into her flesh, her mouth sliding down further and further on his cock, more than six inches rammed into the back of her throat.

It should not have been possible... And yet the thought did not even cross his mind. Not when it was not needed there, no.

The room filled with moans, the other five women, including the waitress, stripping off and getting down to their bare skin -- that was, of course, if their swelling breasts did not rip through their dresses and tops and shirts first of all. For that was an exceedingly hard thing to get ahead of the curve on when their breasts bloated out so big and full that they forced any of the fine fabrics to tear right through in but an instant.

They rocked and moaned, breasts dripping with milk, masturbating as they orgasmed, yet they did not grow dicks, not like Tammy had. For the corruption of Fornucatus was not to be all the same, oh no, not at all, not when the mutations had so many other forms that they could take. Still, the women could not resist, down on their knees, even with partners, eating out one another in the sixty-nine position just so that they could get even more pleasure, to make use of their heaving, lactating bodies.

One moaned, on her back while her breasts grew larger and larger, wobbling up to the size of beach balls -- each. They were too big to be natural and yet she only beamed at them in delight, as if they were all that she had ever wanted, moaning aloud as more and more milk poured from her breasts. They were overly full, though milk should only have come forth in such streams when someone was suckling on her nipples, or perhaps if she was using a pump, yet it spurted and gushed as she groped and massaged her tits, forcing more and more and more out, always more...

Not that she minded. She bathed in it, squirming in the mess of milk, her body feeling thicker, though not heavier. She didn't know or care that she was inflating, that more was being poured into her body, the demon sperm changing her genetic makeup as they wormed their way about inside her body, using her just as they pleased.

Rob, however, had to thrust, grinding forward from the chair as his cock swelled and swelled. He didn't see it as anything strange, no, not at all, not even as he tipped forward, holding onto the woman's tits as if for dear life, needing some sense of stability as it grew longer and longer and longer. It pushed deeper into her, down her throat, even into her stomach, though did not grow thicker still, allowing it to work its way through her entire body.

She whimpered and grunted around him, squirming faintly, her stomach twisting and churning as his cock bore its way through her, though no harm came to her at all. All she felt was pleasure, her skin prickling and tingling with sensation, milk dribbling from her tits, gleaming on her bare, pale flesh. Her hair hung around her face, yet she longed for that moment, a moment of release like no other, one where she could be herself and purely herself, ecstasy mounting, orgasm crashing through her. Her pussy contracted, squeezing down on nothing, the strange, pushing pressure of his cock grinding through her entire body...

All the way down and out until it came out her arse, pleasuring her ring and the sensitive nerve endings back there too. She cried out, bucking her hips in ecstasy, but Rob's cock pinned her from an interesting direction, despite her eyes being closed, trapped and impaled on a fuck pole that throbbed with every beat of his heart.

Or perhaps it was just the rhythm that the demon sperm played out for themselves. All as his cock pushed through, finding another woman, as if it had become a tentacle. They moaned, a brunette sprawled on her side and lifting her leg for his dick to penetrate her, shoving itself into her backside so that it could travel all the way through her too, impossibly so. She squealed as his cock drove up into her arsehole, impossibly long and working its way up and up and up, through her guts, though untold pleasure crashed over her. Her pussy gleamed with her arousal, her hand working furiously between her thighs, her overly sensitive breasts grinding in milky bliss into the soft carpet, rocking back and forth until, finally, his cock emerged out her mouth too.

That was the only way that anyone was going to be muffled, all as Rob bucked and moaned, his cock spurting and drooling, a constant stream of cum pouring from his cock as he was pulled, deliriously, from one orgasm to the next, repeatedly. There was no end to it as he watched the erotic horror play out before his very eyes, lips parted, a moan there that he couldn't hear over the clamour of arousal colouring the air around him.

His cock went through them... All of them. As if it was nothing at all, grinding through the woman as it pressed out from her mouth, her lips strained wide around the girth, though she was clearly not in any kind of pain at all. All that crossed her face was complete and utter delirium in bliss, moaning openly, even if all of the sounds that she made were muffled around his cock. His huge, long, magnificent cock...

More and more, sensations pulled along the impossibly hot length as it plunged into a third woman, someone that he didn't even remember, someone that could have been anyone, for as far as Rob was concerned. She grabbed it in her hands as she mouthed it, letting it part her lips, wider and wider, her red hair falling forward over her face, though it was darker at the roots, hinting at dye. Though no one there at all cared if they were not truly showing their real selves or not, only that they gave and adored all that they had for lust, for Fornucatus.

"Ah... Yes... More..."

Rob moaned, shifting his hips back and forth, somehow standing, yet the chain of women before him made it so there was nothing he could do, nowhere he could go. Not that that was in his mind at all, however, as his balls ached and churned, swelling, growing, needing to cum, spending his seed even as he ground through the body of a woman. Her guts strained around him in such a beautifully wet, hot hold, as if her whole body was just an extension of her throat or her arse.

Well, it didn't have to make sense to him, no... No, not in a moment like that, his lips hanging open a s his whole body shook and trembled in climax. His shoulders rounded, trying to hunch forward just to contain the immense pleasure, yet he yearned for it all the same, his cock pushing out of that woman's backside to go into the arse of a fourth. That time it was quicker, or maybe his mind was simply struggling to keep up with everything that was happening, the squishing pressure around his cock rendering his mind blank with ecstasy.

"Oh... Ohhhhh..."

He could only moan. And nothing more would be required of Rob, not ever, his life gone as he knew it, even if his consciousness, in a way, would remain intact after it all.

He muttered and moaned throatily, lips moving without any real sense passing them, rocking his hips lightly. His cock alternated then, changing what entry point it seemed to choose each time, though he might have been horrified if he could have seen just how long, immensely so, his cock was. As it was, all Rob could feel and languish in were the closings of sensation, the tightness, the heat, the rippling pull and grasp of muscle and soft flesh around him, wet mouths that ached to please him. Even if all they wanted from him, of course, was to take his seed into whatever hole was deemed the most suitable at any given time.

Pleasure washed through him, all until he had his cock buried in the pussy of the last woman, a chain of six impaled on his cock, moaning and wriggling, some on their backs, some on their sides, some on all fours, bucking and humping to the extent that they could on his aching member. It was all as it was meant to be, letting everything come through, some space between each of them, though it did not look all that much like his cock anymore.

That didn't matter. He was okay with that. He had to be okay with that. Nothing else mattered, no, not as his cock thrust and ground into the pussy of the last woman, a beautiful blonde whose hair was swiftly coming undone from her updo. His legs quaked and yet sitting down again was not possible, not for him, not as his balls ached and churned, cock thickening even further. And yet their bodies simply seemed to stretch easily around his massive dick, as if they were made for him, several large bulges showing along the length of his cock where it was not buried inside someone.

It was not horrifying but electrifying as his skin prickled, cock erupting with...even more cocks. Tentacle cocks, as worming and as wriggling and as flexible as the giant one that he had grown, pressed out, questing for more, lusting for more, giving that "more" that Rob had been craving all along as his heart leapt and pounded. He moaned aloud, rocking and humping all over again, though his tentacle cocks did the work for him. He couldn't even count them, not as they took charge, penetrating pussies as if they had zeroed in on the one and only thing that could possibly sustain them. The women humped and moaned, double-penetrated and double-filled -- triple too, if it was possible to count a cock in the arse and the mouth at the same time.

But the logistics of it all did not matter, not as every hole was stuffed full to bursting point and, somehow, they even managed to make their cries of lust heard at a muffling time like that, eyes half-open, yearning for it. Sensation overwhelmed him, his mind dragged from the heat of one pussy to the sloppy wetness of another -- and then how tight another still was, dragging along his cock with every thrust of the needy tentacle cock.

Yet his cocks were not satisfied with taking pussies, no, more bursting free of his aching length, so hard and yet so flexible at the same time. They took the nipples of the women too, forcing them to stretch around his tentacle cocks, driving deep, straining them open as the bodies that they claimed bucked and twitched in untold pleasure. Pressing deeply, they stimulated the demon sperm that were already within the women's bodies, changing their genetic structure, everything that made them who they were, even if their consciousnesses were left alone. There was no need, after all, for Fornucatus to mess with that, besides making his subjects hornier and more lustful, pressing on into the passion of depraved, chaotic need.

His cocks twitched and spurted, orgasm rumbling, though it was not yet at its full force, not as hot mouths and wet cunts massaged his cock, so many orgasms taking place on his dick that it was a wonder that Rob was able to stay in his mind at all. And yet he did, amazed at everything, blinking, dazed, at the room around him, even licking his lips, for his mouth, for some reason, was too dry for comfort. It was such a small thing and yet that he even noticed it shocked a laugh from his lips, shaking his head slowly.

Their bodies bloated, fattening up and thickening with unruly inflating, the demon sperm doing what they did best. They pooled in the bellies of the women, many having taken the opening of their mouths as the easiest access point to their bodies, swelling and thickening, pushing out their stomachs more and more and more. No one seemed to notice how they were growing, too busy with orgasm, breasts rounder and heavier, though their true inflation was yet to come as so many bodies inflated with gross lust.

And then came his cum. Oh, the demon sperm had work to do, after all, his body bloating up, inflating, balls thick and fat and heavy, hanging down, spilling to the ground as if they had suddenly become overfilled. Yet he did not mind, not at all, content in his pleasure, as if that was to be the rest of his life. He could deal with that and leaned into it hungrily as if it held some kind of passion for him that he had not even known existed.

Maybe the drive had always been there and he had just been liberated? Who was to say?

He rounded out, thicker and fuller, his body beyond his control. With the thickness to his midriff especially, though there was a greater chubbiness and squishiness to his limbs too, he should have felt fear. It should have been there and there was some tiny corner of his mind left that knew and understood that. Yet, it was not -- and that was the most beautiful thing of all. With every rock of his hips and thrust of his mind, he fucked the women, arses, cunts, nipples -- everything. There was no hole to him that was off-limits, oh no, orgasm rumbling and spilling mightily forth in all its heady, thick, creamy glory.

There was no end to the stream, swelling into their stomachs, their wombs and even their breasts too. Bellies rounded out fatly against heaving, swollen tits, the women trying to grope and massage them, though their range of motion was, very swiftly, becoming restricted. There was only so much, after all, that anyone was able to do in a situation like that and it was far, far better to languish in pleasure, to let it roll and wash, all with the overfilling pressure of cum bubbling up inside them.

12