Inflated Desires Ch. 06

Story Info
The demon sperm spread corrupting inflation...
4.3k words
2.5k
4
1

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

On the third floor, in another wing, a waitress paused by a group of rich, older women, making small talk. It was a part of her job, yes, but she rather enjoyed that part of her job. She rarely understood the richness of the donors that came there for the event, but Sandra knew that her talking to them would lubricate their hands even more and make their money slippery. If she was lucky, they would tip as well as they donated, though she thought they were all nice enough, none of them older than forty and yet still with a good bit of life experience on her.

Sometimes, Sandra wondered if they could truly have that life experience when they were so rich, what they had to do for themselves -- and, more notably, what they did not have to do for themselves. But that was not really any of her concern, as much as it made her more and more curious about what their lives were really like outside those events.

No one noticed the demon sperm slipping into the room, some crawling through the vents and others slithering across the rug, subtle and discreet. Oh, they knew their task and they knew it well, ploughing first into Sandra as her head jolted back in shock. Her dyed red hair swung to the side, falling free of its bun, and she cried out as at least sixteen wormed into her, going up the legs of her black trousers and some diving into her mouth, too quick to stop.

Sandra was not the first to fall and she would by no means be the last either, oh no. Not as the guests were corrupted too, eyes wide, trying to understand, though their resistance softened quickly, letting light euphoria flow through them. It was doubtless that some of the women, allowed to indulge, were more than aware of that feeling, as strange as it was to Sandra. She had never partaken in anything stronger than mere alcohol, after all...

The guests moaned, shuddering and bending over against the side table where they had been standing, drinking and talking, relaxing in the moment, though they had had big plans for the rest of the event. Yet they had only got four or five demon sperm each, whereas Sandra had received the bulk of them, grunting and groaning, her crotch bulging. That would be to her detriment, in terms of multiples...

"Mmmmph... Ohhhh..." She cried out, her jaws hanging open, practically drooling with the overflow of lusty saliva in her mouth, as if even that small part of her body was not under her control anymore. "So... So...good..."

The guests did not fare better than her, however, not as dresses were hitched up and pussies were exposed -- though some clothes did not survive. Not that they had to either, not as the women grew cocks, bursting through their fine lingerie as if it provided no barrier at all to them, shredding it completely. It did not have to be re-used, after all, and it was doubtful that some of those rich ladies even wore the same pair of underwear twice, such was their way of life.

One panted and rocked her hips, unbridled in orgasm, her hair falling loose from where she had had the golden curls messily pinned on her head. It was a modern style, a messy style, but one that had worked for her young, spritely face. Yet she would never be the same again as a cock bulged from her, giving her the impression that something that not even she could understand was pushing out and out and out from deep within the core of her being. Her belly rocked forward too, though that did not relieve the pressure as she ground up against the expensive, shiny, wooden sideboard like an animal in heat.

No one cared. Her breasts throbbed, every beat of her heart sending them larger and larger, though it was just a rhythm that she could hold onto, at least then. She didn't even remember her name, as if it mattered anymore. Her breasts rolled out against her dress, though one boob had already popped free, dragging the fine fabric down and down, showing off all that she had to offer. She pushed her hips up from the chair that she had managed, just about, to stumble into, a low groan rising from the back of her throat, but her breasts had to grow, yes, so much more, always more.

She'd never focused so much on her tits before, but she couldn't stop touching them, groping them, squeezing them. Where there had been more soft give in her flesh before, enough that she could dig her fingers into her breasts, they were firmer and rounder, as if they were inflating with something or being filled with something. She was not to know what the truth of it, even then, was.

Another grunted, masturbating furiously, her hair trimmed shorter in a modern style, on all fours with a hand between her legs. She had managed to prop herself up, just the shoulder, on the edge of a fine sofa, but her hand worked too furiously back and forth, rubbing her clit harder than she ever had done, to worry about the fabric. It might have been posh and just a little pretentious, even to her, but, well...what was there to worry about?

"Oh... Oh, yes..." She moaned, skin tingling, sweat beading under her arms, shirt straining over her growing tits, pulling tauter and tauter until it looked like it could contain her breasts no more. "Yes... Please... Give it to me... I need more... So much... Nnnnggghhhh...more..."

That was her mantra. More, always more. That was all she had to think about, even as her fingers rammed into her pussy and she screamed in orgasm, head thrown back, eyes glassy in such a haze of pleasure. Her fingers pressed into her pussy, trying to squeeze a third into her dripping passage too, but she couldn't quite get the angle right, not even then, though it was not all that bad, no, not at all. Nothing to concern her, nothing to worry about, whimpering, grunting, moaning, a feral creature driven by depravity, passion and raw need.

Her tits burst through her shirt, scattering the diamonds that had embellished the buttons, though no one paid her any mind. It might have been a loss, before, but not anymore, not as the rest of her felt like she was thickening up too, something pressing from her crotch. It rippled and bulged, straining and straining to get free, yet something with such a mind of its own, or their own, was not intended to be locked away forever.

The unfortunate victim was not, after all, destined to just have breasts growing, oh no, not as they spilt forth thick, swollen cocks and balls, the testicles dropping heavily, though they grew more slowly than they did for the waitress. Everything about them oozed raw sexuality and they whimpered, grunting together, as if everyone shared the same mind, everyone linked in their desire for the same thing.

The thick pull of a cock growing was more than enough to snatch away anyone's attention, yet one woman, who was having her very first time at one of Vincent's fundraisers, marvelled at her cock. She couldn't take her hands off it, the pushing swell of growing flesh capturing her even as she took it in her hand, letting it throb and grow, straining forth in new skin.

"Mmmm... Yesssss..."

She hissed out between her teeth, on her knees with her knees spread apart, rocking and grinding, trying to thrust even then. She didn't quite know what she wanted to thrust into, of course, but that was not part of it, oh no. She didn't have to worry about anything, not things like that, not as her balls throbbed, the small nuggets of the testicles swelling, fattening up, from the size of a raisin to a grape and larger still. They did, after all, have to serve Fornucatus and having a cock and balls that were not fit for purpose simply would not do, not for the eldritch.

They had to sow the seeds of chaos and lust, unbridled growth tangled through it all.

She whimpered, feeling just how the skin smoothed out over her cock from where it had been wrinkled and creased, as if she was hardening up for the first time -- though she had never had a cock before. She'd never even had a strap-on and yet she felt the weight of it intimately, even as the size of her growing tits made it hard to even look down at her cock, to take in the changes that had already taken place to her body, wondering at how it was all even possible.

Maybe it wasn't possible. Maybe she was dreaming. She liked it all anyway.

A partner! She had to find someone, licking her lips, eyes locking onto a pretty red head, someone that she thought she might have known before. The two women moved as if in unison, mouths colliding together, throats bulging even as they French kissed.

"Mmmmph..."

They groaned, kissing one another deeply, not caring for the wriggling push of the demon sperm that transferred from one to the other and back again, all as if they were swapping cum. For she could not hold back for a single moment longer as she shoved the other woman on her back, finding her pussy with her raging, still-growing hard-on and cramming her full. They were somewhat in the missionary position with the red head's legs locked around her waist, holding her there, moaning aloud, crying out their passion as they fucked like rabbits.

Fucking with a cock was nothing like getting fucked with one, but she didn't linger on the notion for all that long, no. It just wasn't needed, wasn't necessary, not as pleasure swamped her, a hot, wet, tight pussy rippling around her. Of course, it didn't seem like the other woman was nothing anything in particular to please her, not even as her own cock bobbed and twitched up over her stomach, plump and thick with arousal, but it just came together like that. She parted her lips, raking in all the breath that she could, hammering in furiously, pressing the other woman's shoulders down into the carpet, not caring if she hurt her.

It was impossible to hurt them when they were like that. Somehow, they just knew.

Sandra panted heavily, jacking off her huge, swollen cock, her breasts straining, until, finally, it became clear what was growing there too, her thick nipples exploding into cocks. The dick nipples sprung out as if they had always been there, her eyes hungrily raking the room, taking in how the guests had all started fucking one another. They were all so randy and she pawed at her dick nipples too, stroking them all the way down to the heads, revelling in the throb of extra sensation, how it pulsed and rippled through her, setting her alight from the inside out. They didn't have a body quite like hers, even though everyone's tits were out too, everything on display, but Sandra liked that. She liked looking, sweeping her eyes over them as she pumped her hips, cock throbbing up to one and a half feet long.

Yet something more was coming, the skin and the flesh of her cock bubbling and splitting, for it was not meant to stay as just the one, no. She had taken most of the demon sperm and her cock split once, twice -- even more! All the way up to her having six cocks, trembling up past the one-and-a-half-foot mark and throbbing viciously while they swelled even more, the girths filling out. They were easily more than the diameter of a one-litre bottle wide already and swiftly growing up to the width of a soda bottle.

And more, always more... Fornucatus wouldn't have had it any other way, not for his victims, not for his charges of inflation and chaos. The cocks split, as if they had the properties of tentacles as they jostled back and forth, though still easily retained their sense of rigidity.

"Ohhhhh!"

Sandra cried out, down on her knees, her back arching, tits thrust forward as her cocks made themselves known. Her cry had other lustful heads turning in her direction, for she had more than enough cocks to please even all of them, again and again, filling them with her seed and even more demon sperm.

She humped and gyrated her hips, lost in the moment, not even thinking about what she was doing. Even though her hands were too small, really, for what she wanted to do, she groped and pumped her hands along the fat, throbbing lengths of all of her cocks that she could, groping and squeezing, pulling the skin lightly back and forth. There was no way that she could ever have been too rough with herself, quite honestly, yet she was not to know that, not possessing the ability to take the higher thought on for herself.

But the others, yes, they hungered for her, crawling closer, cocks and balls and tits getting in the way. But they would find a way, in the massive futa orgy, now that there was one transformed futa women with the dicks to please them, leaking pre-cum already, smeared and glistening over the heads of her six cocks...

Sandra smirked and pulled back, offering herself to them. And why should she not? Yes... Her dicks were bigger than all the rest and she locked eyes with a trio of brunettes, though, frankly, Sandra didn't know or need to know their names.

All they needed to do was to fuck.

The brunettes launched at her and, in but a moment, Sandra found herself on her back on the floor, grunting and laughing breathlessly as they took her cocks. It took them a moment to position themselves over her, but it was the best way for them to take her, truly, squatting and kneeling over her dick nipples and the cocks at her crotch to sink onto them. There were more than enough to go around, but there were two bodies both squashed in together over her crotch, as if they were trying to wedge more than one of her multiple dicks into their pussies (or other holes) at once.

Sandra didn't care. She'd never care about anything ever again, not as hot, wet pussies enveloped three of the dicks at her crotch, someone riding her dick nipple, slamming up and down. There was no need to care, not when ecstasy swarmed her so deviously.

"Mmmmm..."

Sandra grabbed at them, groping and squeezing at thighs, tits and bellies -- whatever she could reach. She cared not for where her hands landed, after all, as long as she got to touch them, as long as she got to squeeze them, to enjoy their bodies as they were enjoying hers. She'd never been inside anyone like that before and she howled in euphoria, trying desperately to buck her hips up, even as she lay there, happily pinned.

Cum spilt from her, bursting from the guests. Never again would they be devoid of either orgasm and cum, forcing it up inside their partners, regardless of whether their cocks were rammed up inside a mouth, pussy or arsehole. A hole was a hole, though Sandra grunted as someone else moved over her head, letting their balls rest on her forehead while a deliciously wet pussy was pressed to her lips.

It was there, with tickling, aching pleasure sweeping through her body, confusing her mind with too many sensations coming together all at once, that Sandra lost herself. She didn't have to have been with a woman before to know how to please one, lapping up deeply into the sweet honey of the stranger's sex. She didn't know who she was, where she had been, even what her life was life -- and it didn't matter either.

More swapped to her cocks, hands groping them, sliding any free ones between tits, into huge, yawning, lustful mouths. There was not a dick on her body, even with all that Sandra had, that was not being pleasured or, at the very least, rubbing up against a kinky, needy body. Which was the way of it, lust coursing through, pounding, aching, passion rising with the throb of incoming orgasm.

It was not to be stopped.

There was a bliss to be had, revelling in the freedom of debauchery like that, truly. To let everything fly free, gripping the woman's thighs, laughing at the weight of her growing nuts resting on her forehead, all to enjoy the heat of her cunt. Sandra dragged her tongue out and over her clit, encouraged by the bucks and moans the woman gave, repeating anything and everything that seemed to give the other pleasure. She was getting rather a lot of it for herself too, in fact, as the others bounced and ground on her cocks, the dick nipples throbbing as they fattened up, longer and girthier, reaching ten inches long. And more of them meant even more ecstasy for her, something that she was awash with, every cock pumping out more and more cum, the endless, thick spurts delivering cream right up where it belonged.

With every throb of cum she delivered, Sandra's body grew -- as if she was pumping it into her own body too. Of course, she would be taken too, but the six cocks at her crotch had to be adored and mounted too, someone else wedging in against the first woman who had mounted her to get another of her dicks inside. Sandra had more than enough to go around -- it was just all about who could fit in and where. Especially with the swelling rise and rumble of her stomach.

Orgasm poured from her, moans lost in the pussy of a woman whose name she did not even know, even as the strangers swapped from her dick nipples. She was left spurting messily into mid-air for a few moments before any untended erupting cocks were claimed by hungry, wet mouths, slurping down them, pushing them into their throats. Her cocks were far too big for anyone to take naturally, swelling to over a foot long and still growing there, but that didn't seem to matter to them. Their throats just bulged, easily showing the passage of Sandra's dick nipples as they ground down, used as living fleshlights -- willingly so -- for everyone to get their pleasure, to get what they needed.

Yet the bellies of the guests, and their wombs, however they were fucking and being fucked...grew. Their breasts growing was one thing, reaching the size of beach balls and wobbling back and forth with every heaving grind and rock of their fertile, luscious bodies, ripe for the taking, but their stomachs had to catch up too as they were pumped full of cum. Whether they were being fucked in the mouth, the arse or the pussy was of no matter to anyone and it was difficult for Sandra to tell whether her dicks were inside a pussy or a backside, not really caring either.

Their bellies rumbled and groaned, swelling out, spilling forth, all in a smooth, cum-filled round as their bodies thickened. Arms no longer had to be slim and proper and thighs could be bloated too, their entire bodies becoming fatter and needier, all while their stomachs rose out. With every throb of cum into them, they grew a little more, up to four feet and then five and greater still.

No limits had to be had, after all, cum filling them, sloshing and churning about in bodies that were never designed for it. Their stomachs eventually came up against their tits, so that the growing swell was their defining feature, leaving their heads even harder to see with their breasts squashed up away from their stomachs. Regardless of what position they were currently in, it was hard to find the woman behind the belly and tits as their size grew, hardly even able to use their arms and legs anymore, thick and bloated, but not caring one little bit.

Sandra groaned, panting heavily as the woman raised off her mouth, licking her lips, the tarter taste of her cunt lingering there, intoxicating in such a way that she was left glassy-eyed for more. But that allowed her to take charge too, grasping the hair of the women deep-throating her dick nipples, dragging them up and down roughly, hissing through her teeth.

"Unff... Yes... Suck them good... All of my dicks... Mmmmph..."

She couldn't get out any more words than that -- and those alone had been quite a stretch for her. Somehow, there had been a swapping over of people at her crotch and just one woman stood with shaking, braced legs, barely able to stand as her stomach heaved down over Sandra, letting her balance on it as she tipped forward. For the woman in question, her hair cut short, she only felt pleasure, as if she was leaning forward against a sofa or something similar, uncaring that it was her own, cum-filled flesh that she was resting against.

12