Inflated Desires Ch. 08

Story Info
Veronica takes centre stage, outgrowing the mansion...
6.3k words
1.9k
1
1

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Veronica wasn't interested in Tim anymore. She had a new charge, Vincent, who she had easily knocked out when she had headed his way for instructions, grinning widely, though Veronica was far from any kind of fool, oh no. She had never been a fool, but she lashed him to his bed easily, all four limbs spread out to the massive four-poster, though the canopy of it was so high above that it was almost laughable with his richness boasting too much.

He groaned, blinking back to wakefulness as she rocked her pussy, only glad in her underwear with her tits still straining against the front of her shirt, which had a button popped off. Otherwise, it was still intact, just about, but only for her purposes.

"Mmm.."

She rocked against his cock, rubbing her buttocks headily back against him, sliding against his bulge, which was slowly growing in his trousers. Vincent blinked, letting out a low groan, head throbbing.

He wouldn't have to worry about that for long.

She grinned, letting him blink her into view once more.

"Mmm, hello," she all but purred. "I've been waiting for you to rejoin the world of the living."

Vincent licked his lips, mouth dry, head pounding.

"Damn it, Veronica," he grunted under his breath. "What have you gone and done? This... This isn't like you... What's going on?"

She was not a wild child, not by far, and it didn't seem like Veronica grinning down at him either, not with that wide smile, stretching too far, though it was as if she was overcome with such joy too that she simply could not keep it all inside. Looking up at her, he gulped, dwarfed by her size. And her tits... They were huge! Much bigger than they had been before -- he could even see her bra where her shirt had ripped!

"Veronica..." He muttered, turning his face away, red. "You need to...be decent..."

That was a bit of a hollow comment, considering just how he had hosted orgies in his mansion prior, but Veronica didn't have to respond to that. Running her hands down his body, she licked her lips suggestively, in such a predatory fashion that his breath hitched in his chest, shuddering where he was bound.

"You'll be free soon enough," she chuckled throatily, her voice deeply, more suggestive. "I'm going to have fun... We're going to have so much fun playing together."

Her lips parted, revealing her tongue, though he reeled in horror as something dark flickered forth, within the pit of her mouth. He squirmed and thrashed and howled and tried to free himself, that deeply instinctual, primal part of his brain straining to break free, even as his heart pounded viciously, another part of him knowing that there was no going back, that there was nothing he could do. Fight, flight and freeze collided as a cold sweat beaded on his skin, eyes wide with fear, wrenching himself away from Veronica as far as he possibly could -- which, to be fair, wasn't all that far at all considering his bondage.

And her tongue... Out and out and out it came, growing longer and thicker, a darker, fleshier pink than it had been before, though Vincent had never paid all that much attention to her tongue, not in that way. It swelled, thickening and wriggling back and forth as if it had a life of its own, spilling from her mouth until it wormed its way into his.

"Mmmph!"

He groaned around it, the slippery, wet appendage teasing up inside, so wet against his lips, so much so that he almost gagged. Yet it wouldn't have done him any good either as it bulged thickly, forcing his jaw apart, Fornucatus' essence pouring into him direct from the source -- directly from Veronica.

His body jerked and convulsed, though the bonds kept him in place even as she stayed there, just to make sure that every drop flowed into him, that there was no escaping any of it for Vincent. Then and only then did Veronica slither her tongue back into her mouth with a smirk, watching him expectantly, sliding back to the end of the bed to watch the show.

His dick was the first to go. Or, rather, it inflated. Blooming up, it stiffened, thickening up with potent arousal -- and just kept going. The bulge showed through his expensive, dark trousers, a suit that he had ordered custom-tailored to fit him precisely, no other like it in the world, straining forth, his dick swelling and swelling until his clothes could not contain it anymore.

With his clothes ripping through, the swell of his erection broke free, springing up, though she had a hand shoved into her own trousers too, playing with her clit and pussy. Oh, she wanted to watch, yes, but enjoying the show could be done in more ways than one, kneeling at the end of the bed with her other hand groping her tits, ripping at her blouse just so that she could get to them more easily. Buttons popping off her shirt, strained too far, was the least of her concerns.

She just couldn't take her eyes off his dick, how it throbbed and pulsed, swelling with dark demonic energy, the image of veins -- not natural -- showing briefly through in a purple haze, the head thickly defined around the glands. It fattened up, thicker than it needed to be, but that was only so that it could peel off, separating into two with a lewd squelch, though there was no pain for Vincent. Even his horror was already fading, infatuated with her, the essence of Fornucatus coursing through his body, into his cells, no part of Vincent's body left untouched.

His cocks throbbed, parting slightly, though they were still close enough to rub up against one another, all as a mixture of fleshy nubs and nodules made themselves known. Veronica laughed at his grown, fingering herself more furiously, but the nodules quickly swelled, wriggling and squirming into a mass, all over his cocks, of tiny tentacles. Each cock throbbed, gaining inches, past a foot in length and meaty around, a girth more than big enough to please even the most demanding of size queens.

And all Vincent could do too was succumb to it, barely even aware that Veronica was there, whimpering and moaning, panting heavily, just wanting... Oh, he couldn't even say what he wanted. The ropes, though he didn't know where they had come from, were tight around his ankles and wrists, holding him in place, and he arched up against him, his flesh rippling and pulling, reshaping itself as his dicks throbbed up to a good eighteen inches in length, as thick around as a can. Perhaps even a little bit more. It was hard to judge in a moment like that, though no one really minded, not as he strove desperately to buck and thrust his hips, eyes finally flicking up in desperation to Veronica, who was enjoying her still-clothed body.

"Please..."

Yet Vincent did not have to beg as he bellowed a roar, great, thick spurts of cum pouring from his cock, a never-ending stream of spurts. Splattering up against the canopy of the bed, it poured down the walls, even over Veronica, his nuts billowing out as if every spurt just filled them more. It was his orgasm, however, that fuelled his transformation, panting heavily, raking in all the air that he could, though that was merely a reflex of his body and not one, at all, that would serve him well anymore.

She bathed in it, laughing aloud as his orgasm rolled on and on and on, cum soaking the bed, dripping off the bedside table lamp: some posh artsy thing that even she had never been into. And yet all she did was revel in it, letting it soak through her shirt, drip through her hair, even into her mouth. Still, Veronica would get to drink directly from the source soon enough...

Vincent's body, however, had to catch up to his cock and balls, his nuts finally settling at the size of large avocados, though they seemed to pulse lightly and throb, which balls were not supposed to do. It didn't seem unusual to him, not anymore, panting and moaning, his body packing on muscle mass. He had not been a particularly fit individual before, though he had done well enough for himself, though muscle swept down his body from his neck, shoulders rounding out, pecs defining themselves, a six-pack cut down his abdominal muscles. His arms grew bulky and muscular, the presence of thick, heavy muscle strange even to him, but he clenched and unclenched his fist, some small part of his brain unable to resist marvelling at the power.

It was new...and intoxicating. He grunted as his thighs thickened, tree-trunk-like legs rounding out, his calves strong and powerful, even a greater amount of flexion in his feet. His clothes could not contain such a muscular body and he tore through them easily as they split at the seams, thankfully only in his shirt and not his suit jacket -- but that didn't matter anymore either. Wrecking clothes was the least of anyone's worries as he lay in the shreds of his attire, gaining height, stretching out, the ropes snapping when they simply could not hold his thickening wrists anymore.

No... He was never meant to be held back, not like that. He laughed, a grunting, chortling sort of sound, and his skin took on a darker hue, a bit bluish, though there was a hint of grey there too. Vincent tried to lift his head to look down at his body, though the transformation was still in effect, rendering him quiet, if only for a while longer. Instead, he arched his back, the sheets rumpling under him, even that tiny sensation seeming enhanced to an extent that he could not and did not understand.

He was stunning. A figure of a man that any woman would have adored being with -- even if his cocks were still spraying thick, heady spurts of cum off everywhere. It was not as powerful as it was on that initial climax, though it just kept coming, dripping and oozing, slickening down his cocks as if they were readying themselves to ram into a hot, tight hole.

"Ooof..."

Vincent grunted, licking his lips, a strange sense of "otherness" taking over him. But how else was he supposed to feel when his head was shifting, transforming, splitting into two, his arms aching as another pair sprouted right below the first. Dimly, Vincent was aware of Veronica clapping her hands, but he was not there with her, not as the nerve endings and muscular control for new arms locked in, blinking with a set of new eyes and moaning with two mouths.

"Ohhhh..."

It sounded like there were two of him there! But he was still him, still Vincent, curling his fingers, testing them, every twitch sending a jolt of euphoria through him. Yes, yes... Yes, it was good, very good, even as his head transformed further, his hair falling out and disintegrating as if it had never been, darker spikes erupting, grating from bone as they formed themselves, though it was not a painful sensation. His lips parted, on both heads, tongues wriggling back and forth, finally stripping speech from him as they writhed and wriggled, fat and flatter, just like draining leeches tucked away within his mouths.

And yet that was not quite to be their true purpose as he moaned around them, wetly, two tentacle cocks pushing free from the split at the tip, where the "mouth" would have been. He blinked, straining, feeling as if he was trying to roll his eyes back too far into his head, though that was just the extra eyes -- three? -- growing on his forehead. The eyelashes even tickled as they prickled into existence and he grunted, trying to shake both heads at once, everything about him radiating power, yet still able to take in the tiniest of sensations like never before.

A monster... But the world needed monsters like him too, mutated and corrupted, never to return to anything like his former life. He was no longer Vincent and yet still him in some way, even if the name slipped from his mind, eluding him.

He wouldn't need him anymore. He wouldn't need the name anymore.

He had his own power.

With ropes dangling from his limbs, he roared, bellowing, jolting at Veronica with fierce intent gleaming in his eyes, lips parted as if to smirk. She did not try to flee at all, finally one to lose her clothes, though he had to tear through her trousers, even ripping her cotton underwear -- which had been a practical choice for the work that she had thought she would be doing that day -- to get to her wet, slick cunt.

She squealed, delight flooding her, the beast slamming her down on the floor -- not even the bed. It was thickly and plush in the carpet, though that would not have made any difference to her either, not if he wanted her and she wanted him. They would have fucked anywhere, simply because it felt right, his two eighteen-inch shafts questing for her and finding her. With a brutal slam, he ground half of them into her pussy and her arse at the same time, double penetrating her, and then thrust in a second time to seal the full lengths inside her hot holes.

Her vision whited out, losing herself for a moment in bliss. His roars and bellows washed over her as if it had been truly Vincent who she had been waiting for all along, though not even Veronica could have said that. No, she was just a vessel, going along with the moment, letting it all flow through her, flooding her, panting and moaning, even if his cries of passion overruled all over hers.

"Yes... Fuck me..." She hissed out through her teeth, letting him slam into her, her body up against him, shoulders on the rug and her hips up in the air, one of his massive hands holding her buttocks, folding around more of her hips and arse than should have been possible. "You brute... Fuck me! Take me!"

She knew in whose name she spoke, though the moment was right for more, for the heady bulge of his cocks grinding into her to show through her abdomen, driving up impossibly far into her body. It should have been easily enough to break her, to cut her through, and yet it was not, blissfully not.

He dragged her up, standing, using both hands to slam her up and down on his dicks, ecstasy blooming, staggering through him. It was as if she was nothing more than a living sex toy for him -- and yet a very willing one that would have let him fuck her time after time again. For that was exactly what Veronica wanted as she squealed out her lust and pleasure on his dicks, trying to get her legs up around his hips and failing. What did it matter, anyway? All when he was there to fuck her, to take her, to share that blissful pleasure with her...

She clenched around him, even if there was nowhere for her to squeeze down on, for she was already stretched so far. Still, her muscles tried to do it, driven by an otherworldly force, seeking out more pleasure, more lust, his cocks jetting off inside her. His hands, the free ones on his second pair of arms, groped her tits, squeezing and massaging them, though his hands were seemingly too large for them too.

That would be fixed, however, all in swift course, the two beings rumbling lowly as their bodies grew. Not just in inflation, for that was for her tits, ballooning out ridiculously large, trembling and heaving with every moaned breath, pressed right up against Vincent's chest. Her nipples thickened, so sensitive, though she relished in just how they tickled Vincent's chest, his skin perfectly smooth and bare of any hair, a picture-perfect, humanoid-like spiked monster to fuck her full.

Her underwear dropped aside from where it had been torn through when he had slammed into her, forcing his dicks violently into her body, but that was just one of the last shreds of her humanity falling away, their bodies growing, gaining height, churning inches, everything in proportion bar her breasts and his dick and balls. She would have stood strong on her own feet if he had put her down, but there was no way that the monster was going to do that, no, not now that he had captured her. Veronica, however, was most willing to be captured, moaning, licking her lips, the taste of his cum still lingering there from when she had been hosed down with it, dripping in his seed.

Her nipples were an easy target for him as his hands more readily groped her giant breasts, round and full, though still with a squishiness to them that made them easy for his fingers to sink into. Vincent rumbled a groan as he found a fat nipple, the perfect size for his mouth, and sucked on it ferociously. He didn't know how to be gentle, not at all, so it was a good thing that Veronica wanted him to be as rough as he could possibly be with her, his second mouth pressing its lips to her other nipple. Her nipples were so large that even he mildly strained to take them inside, though the monster never would have denied such lust.

His tentacle cocks, the ones bursting from his leech-like tongues were not quiet either. They took full advantage of their position pressed up against Veronica's luscious tits as they dove inside, thrusting and grinding, penetrating her nipples as if they were a hole that had always been meant to be fucked. She whined and moaned, head falling back, revelling in it, though her breasts swelled even more, bigger than exercise balls, trembling with the force of all the pressure contained within them.

"Agh... Yes... More..."

She tried to talk, but it did not come as a concern that she barely could, panting heavily, unsure what was the glisten of sweat on her skin and what was cum. It did not mean anything, not anymore, so she allowed it. She needed it to be, the coursing throb pulling through her, her body trembling, aching deeply. How could she need more, even as her hips bucked, climaxing on his cock? The tentacle cocks thrust and wormed their way deeper and deeper into her nipples, showing her exactly what pleasure she should have been getting before, their heads bumping the ceiling.

Neither of them even noticed. They didn't even notice when their height and bulk grew to break through the room, boards splintering around them, plaster falling, dust raining down around them, a mess of destruction that should have been catastrophic for the mansion. And yet Vincent didn't even seem to register it, grunting carnally as they fucked, Veronica up against him, holding onto his arms for leverage as she wrapped her legs around his waist and hips. That was, at least, a part of her body that she could get in close to Vincent, grinding down onto his cocks as she took back some modicum of control.

"Nnngghhh, yes, Vincent..." She moaned, though Veronica wasn't all that sure that his name belonged on her lips anymore, not in that way. "Yes... Take me... Us! We...are...more..."

She groaned long and low, humping against him, grinding onto him, his tentacle cocks worming into her tits. The sensation of the tentacle cocks squirming about within her breasts swelled through, a strange prickling, pulling sensation -- yet the rush of pleasure that came right along with it told Veronica all that she needed to know. She howled out her ecstasy as she climaxed on his dick yet again, throb after throb of delight pouring through her, clenching and squeezing around his cocks.

Still, he managed to keep thrusting, smashing through floor after floor of the mansion, all the way up to the fourth floor. The roof was a tougher barrier, though not one that could hold them off, no, not as the beams split and they cracked through the tiles, even ripping the insulation. They didn't even have to rip and claw at it, not as they grew, his horns spiking through the roof and tearing it asunder, a chimney that had been poised up there merely for appearances toppling aside.

12