InFredelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing," Bonnie said, "there's something I need to talk to you about anyway. See you in about an hour."

Chapter 6: Playing It By Ear

The blonde woman looked up from her monitor as the ding of the elevator announced the arrival of a visitor. "Hi, Katie," called Bonnie as she walked across the marble floor toward her husband's secretary.

"Oh, hi Bonnie," replied the 20-something woman as she pulled out the scrunchie holding her ponytail and shook her head so her hair cascaded around her lovely face, "I didn't know you were coming in today."

"Brad called me," Bonnie replied while shaking the manilla folder, "I swear he'd forget his head sometimes if it weren't attached."

"He's on a call right now, but you can leave the folder with me," Katie offered while she fiddled nervously with a strand of hair, then instinctively tucked it behind her ear.

Bonnie was about to accept her offer when the glimmer of light off the flawless pearl in Katie's lobe caught her attention. In an instant, the events of the weekend flashed through her mind, quicker than a near-death experience. The long hours at the office. The unexpected flowers and necklace. The passionate episode in the kitchen. The performance issues. And those matching earrings, which obviously were not going to be a Christmas present, but were actually a gift for his mistress.

"THAT SON-OF-A-BITCH," Bonnie yelled loud enough to turn the head of everyone in the office, as she charged toward the closed mahogany door. Katie tried to use the intercom to warn Brad but Bonnie had already slammed the heavy door behind her before he could respond to the buzzing.

Katie blushed as Bonnie's voice could be heard through the office door as she emphasized words like whore, floozie, cheap tramp, and home-wrecker, in between pleas from Brad for her to calm down and continue this conversation at home. There had been office rumors about Brad and Katie since she was hired over a more-qualified but considerably older applicant, and the heated argument emanating from the Sales Manager's office proved them to be true. Katie busied herself at her desk and avoided the stares from her coworkers as the loud argument inside the office continued.

The office door opened just as Brad said, "It was a one-time thing, she doesn't mean anything to me." Katie's head snapped around at that statement and the hurt and anger were clear on her face.

"You lying sack of shit," Bonnie replied, "how would you feel if it were me fucking around on you?"

Desperate, Brad blurted out, "That's a great idea. You should go out and do exactly that. Then we'd be even and we can start fresh from there."

"You're as sick as you are stupid," Bonnie chastised. "Don't bother coming home tonight." Bonnie turned and left his office, but paused at Katie's desk. She raised her hand and Katie flinched, waiting to be slapped. Instead, Bonnie undid the clasp behind her neck and threw the pearl necklace in Katie's face. "He's all yours now, slut, so you might as well have this too."

Bonnie remained in control of her emotions until the elevator doors closed, and then she broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. She made it to her car and dialed up Mary, who listened to ten minutes of crying before Bonnie was able to compose herself enough to talk.

"The bastard has been cheating on me," Bonnie said before the waterworks turned back on.

Mary bit her tongue and resisted the urge to share her suspicions, and just listened to her good friend vent.

"He even had the audacity to suggest I got out and get laid to make things even, can you believe the balls on that bastard?"

"Well..." Mary started, and then cut herself off.

"What?" asked Bonnie in between sniffles.

"Never mind, it's stupid."

"I feel like such a fool already Mary for not seeing what was going on with Brad, so please, don't withhold anything from me."

"Ok, I never told you this before, but after I found out that Bob was cheating on me, I ended up in bed with Russell Williams."

"The kid from the Jiffy Lube?"

"He was 19 at the time, but yes, and let me tell you, he lubed up all the right parts and got me back on the road, so to speak."

"Oh my God! I can't believe you never told me!"

"He had been flirting with me every time I took the cars in, and I was so mad at Bob, that I just said yes."

"You're so lucky...nobody flirts with me."

"What about that guy from your office, the one you used to call the Postman or something like that?"

"You mean Freddy Martinez?"

"Yeah, you used to call him FredEx, because his pants were so tight you could see his overnight package."

"I haven't seen or spoken to him for over a year now. He left his job shortly after his car accident."

"Well, maybe you should call him. You used to tell me how much fun you had working with him, and how he used to flirt with you. Maybe he can help you get back up on the horse."

That made Bonnie laugh. "He sure was hung like one," she said with a giggle, "thanks for cheering me up Mare."

"So are you going to call him?"

"Probably not, but at least you calmed me down enough that I think I can drive home now."

"OK, I'll call you tomorrow. Love ya."

"Love ya too. Bye."

Bonnie ended the call and looked at her smartphone. The alert showed three missed calls from Brad. FUCK HIM she said to herself and typed out a text to Freddy. "Was just talking about you with a friend. Sorry I haven't been in touch. Would you like to meet for a drink tonight and catch up?" She stared at the flashing cursor for what seemed like an eternity, and finally closed her eyes and hit send.

She stuck her phone in the cupholder and started the car. Just as she was about to put the car in drive, it chimed. She looked at the screen and her heart started to race.

"Oh my God, girl, so nice to hear from you. We have a LOT to catch up on. Murphy's at 8?"

She thought about calling Mary. She thought about backing out. She thought about a million reasons why this was a terrible idea. Instead, she typed two letters, OK, and hit send.

Chapter 7: What A Difference A Year Makes

Bonnie sat in her car outside of Murphy's trying to work up the courage to go inside. She was looking forward to reconnecting with her old coworker, but she couldn't shake the preposterous underlying reason for inviting him out. The dashboard clock read 8:12 and she knew she either had to go in or go home, but sitting alone in her car was just ridiculous.

The crew from her office used to spend a lot of time at Murphy's for happy hour. But once the younger crowd, like Freddy, left for other jobs, the after-work activities petered out. The bar was pretty much the same as she remembered, but it was a lot less crowded. There were only a handful of people in the place, and other than the Hispanic woman at the end of the bar, Bonnie was the only other woman in the place.

She sat on one of the empty stools near the beer taps in the middle of the bar and scanned the place for Freddy. At least I didn't keep him waiting, she said to herself and thought about what to drink. She smiled at the young woman at the end of the bar and admired her floral print dress and the way her ample bosom filled it out. Bonnie felt frumpy in comparison.

"Tito's and tonic." The bartender's voice startled Bonnie as he set the glass down in front of her.

"Yes, thanks," Bonnie said, then added, "wait, how'd you know, I didn't order anything yet." The bartender just nodded down to the end of the bar.

Bonnie lifted the glass in a gesture of gratitude toward the young woman at the end of the bar, still confused at how she knew her go-to happy hour order. She locked eyes with the young woman and the two stared at each other while Bonnie sipped her drink. Suddenly, she spit out the clear liquid and shrieked, "OH MY GOD...FREDDY??!!"

The woman smiled broadly and the signature gap between her two front teeth removed any remaining doubt. They both hopped off their stools and met midway in a warm embrace. Bonnie couldn't help but notice the way her friend's breasts crushed into hers and the sultry aroma of her perfume.

"I go by Felicia now," smiled Freddy as he looked down at his dear friend.

"You're...you're...you're...," stammered Bonnie.

"A woman?"

"No, you're gorgeous!" chided Bonnie at the way her dress hugged every curve of Felicia's new body.

"So I finally got you to notice me," joked Felicia.

Bonnie grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her into one of the booths in the back. "I see what you meant by we have a LOT to catch up on." The bartender brought their drinks over to them as the two women talked.

Felicia explained how she was never comfortable in her own skin and suffered from depression prior to the accident. After nearly dying, she vowed not to live a lie any longer and used the settlement to transition into Felicia. "These are the best puppies money can buy," she said, as she shook her tits.

Bonnie looked on in amazement at how naturally they jiggled under the scoop neck of her dress. She leaned forward, and in a hushed whisper said, "I never knew you were gay."

"Oh, I'm not gay, honey, never was," Felicia continued, "I've just always felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. I still am very attracted to women, so I guess I'm like some pseudo lesbian."

Bonnie blushed, as she remembered confiding in Freddy a few years ago about her tryst with her college roommate after a long night of drinking. "So, umm, is that the only surgery you got," she asked, pointing at Felicia's magnificent rack. "Wait, don't answer, I guess that's rude to ask."

"So are you curious if FredEx is still making overnight deliveries," Felicia joked, fully aware of her old nickname. "I guess you'll have to buy me a few drinks and you may just find out for yourself."

Bonnie smiled at the flirty comment, which was the normal way she and Freddy would always tease each other before. She took Felicia's hands in hers and looked her in the eye. "Well, I'm just thrilled for you, because you seem to be so genuinely happy."

"So enough about me already," Felicia said while signaling to the bartender that they'd like another round. "What made the one that got away contact me out of the blue after all this time?"

Bonnie opened her mouth to answer the question and felt the heat rise from her chest, up her neck, and through her face. No words came out as she blushed beet-red. She nervously emptied her drink, composed herself and then said, "Wait, what do you mean the one that got away?"

"You had to know I had a wicked crush on you when we worked together," Felicia admitted, "but you were always so loyal to that dog of a husband of yours."

"Dog is right," Bonnie said, "which is kind of what lead me to reach out to you. I just learned he's been fucking his secretary."

"Oh, so this was a long-overdue booty call," Felicia teased. The way Bonnie blushed made the question somewhat rhetorical.

"Would you two ladies like another round," the waitress interrupted.

"No thanks hun, just the check," Felicia replied, "my girlfriend and I were just discussing grabbing a nightcap at my place. There's a question she's had for a couple of years now, and tonight I'm going to answer it for her."

Felicia laughed as Bonnie tried to disappear into the booth seat, sufficiently embarrassed by her teasing comments. She paid the check and grabbed the car keys out of Bonnie's hand. "You're riding with me, I'm not about to let you get away again."

Chapter 8: Hall Pass

"Do you want coffee or another drink," Felicia asked as they entered her third-floor apartment.

"Just point me to the bathroom," Bonnie replied and scurried down the hall. While she peed, she looked at her reflection in the shower door and wondered what the hell she was doing. Sure, she had always been flattered by Freddy's flirting and was genuinely attracted to him, but he's a woman now. She sat there for a long time thinking of ways to politely exit this situation, and searching herself to see if she really wanted to. "And somehow the bastard is even better looking now," she said to her reflection as she wiped herself, looking between her legs and pleased about her recent trip to the spa.

"Oh, so is that the plumbing you were dying to check out," Felicia joked as she handed Bonnie a fresh Tito's and tonic.

"Thank you," Bonnie said with a blush as she took the drink. She noticed that Felicia had changed while Bonnie was in the bathroom, and was now wearing silk pajamas with the top three buttons of the shirt undone. Her unrestrained breasts moved freely under the loose top, but it was the baggy pajama pants that held Bonnie's attention, as she tried to surreptitiously garner an answer to that plumbing question.

"If anyone had told me about the ways bras cut into you, I might never have gotten that operation," Felicia said, as she led her friend over to the couch. Felicia took both of Bonnie's hands in hers and a serious look came over her face. "It's honesty time."

Bonnie looked in her friend's eyes and allowed her to continue.

"You have always been so supportive of me. From when we worked together, to the daily visits to the hospital after the accident. I know you knew how I felt about you, which is why I understood when we lost touch after I left the job."

Bonnie just silently nodded, a tear forming in the corner of her eye.

"But tonight," Felicia continued, "when you saw the new me, and there wasn't a bit of hesitation, or a hint of judgment, I fell in love with you all over again. I know you've had experiences with another woman before, and thanks to your husband showing his true colors, the stars seem to have finally aligned for us. If you don't feel the same way, I'll understand, and just be happy to have my old friend back in my new life again. But if you do still feel the connection between us, which I think you do, I'd like you to spend the night, here, with someone who truly loves you.

Tears now streamed down Bonnie's face, as the two women still held hands and looked into each other's eyes. Felicia reached up and rubbed a tear off Bonnie's cheek. Bonnie pulled Felicia's hand off her face and her friend's posture stiffened in fear of being rejected. Instead, Bonnie turned Felicia's hand and lightly kissed her palm.

Felicia's other hand went to her friend's neck and pulled her into a kiss. The two women's lips touching after years of flirting and teasing, the energy that flowed between them confirming that it was well worth the wait. Felicia's tongue was the first to join the party and Bonnie willingly opened her mouth to accept it.

Bonnie caressed Felicia's face while they kissed, surprised at how smooth it was, devoid of whiskers or stubble. Felicia's hands were busy rubbing Bonnie's back, pulling her closer into their intimate embrace.

"Oh, honey, we gotta get you out of that bra," Felicia said after breaking their kiss.

Bonnie silently rose from the couch and stood in front of her friend. Felicia reached up and unfastened the row of buttons at the front of Bonnie's dress. Bonnie shrugged her shoulders, and the dress pooled around her feet, revealing the hot pink Victoria's Secret bra and panty set.

"You little slut," teased Felicia, "this was a fucking booty call!"

Bonnie laughed, breaking her tension, and allowing the older woman to relax. She reached behind her back and let her bra join the pile of clothing at her feet. "You're so goddamn right about those things," she said, rubbing the red marks at her sides.

"Here, let me do that for you," said Felicia, as she caressed Bonnie's sides while pulling her onto her lap. The two women resumed kissing and Felicia's massage moved around to Bonnie's breasts. "So natural, so sexy," Felicia said in between kisses, as she pinched and pulled Bonnie's long nipples.

Not to be outdone, Bonnie was busy undoing the remaining buttons on Felicia's top, exposing the best tits money could buy. Bonnie leaned forward, taking the small left nipple into her mouth and sucked like a baby. "That feels amazing, hun," said Felicia, "but there ain't no milk in there."

Bonnie laughed and grabbed Felicia's face in her hands. "Are you ever serious?" she asked, as she let her butt drop down on Felicia's lap. She leaned in for another kiss and then felt a definite twitch between her legs. Bonnie's face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. "Oh, my GOD...is that what I think it is?"

"Special delivery for Mrs. Graham," Felicia replied, flexing her erection a few more times for emphasis.

"You kept it!" Bonnie shouted with glee.

"Oh, honey, you just don't toss out something that gives you a nickname like FredEx with the bathwater. Think of it as the world's most natural strap-on!"

Bonnie slid off her lap onto the floor and started clawing at her pajama bottoms. "Lift that bubble-butt for me bitch, I've been waiting a long time to see that thing in the flesh." Felicia lifted her butt off the couch and allowed Bonnie to remove her bottoms, her thick cock jutting up proudly from her lap. Bonnie looked at her friend's beautiful face, down to her exquisite breasts, and then to the shaved, throbbing cock between her legs. "This is so surreal," she said, before leaning forward and taking the big phallus into her mouth.

"Worth waiting for indeed," Felicia said, as she ran her painted fingernails through Bonnie's hair, enjoying the sensations from her warm, wet mouth. Bonnie's hand jerked the thick shaft as she tried to get more and more of it into her mouth. She gagged a few times and a long string of drool dripped down over Felicia's balls, but Bonnie finally was able to accept the circumcised head into her throat.

Bonnie swallowed several times, using her muscles to massage the thick cock in her throat, and then pulled herself off of it, gasping for air, as another string of drool dripped onto her tits. She wiped her eyes and chin and leaned forward to take the cock back into her mouth, but Felicia stopped her. "As good as that feels, it hasn't been your mouth I've thought about over the years."

Felicia pulled Bonnie back up to the couch and laid her back. She rolled the pink panties down her short legs and complimented her on her neatly trimmed bush. Felicia leaned forward and took a long, slow lick between Bonnie's pussy lips, pausing to tickle her clit with the tip of her tongue. She repeated the same move several times, savoring the heavenly taste of the older woman's pussy until she was satisfied that she was appropriately lubricated to accept her girth.

Felicia kissed her way back up Bonnie's body, stopping to suck her nipples, then proceeding until they were eye to eye again. "I'm going to need acknowledgment before I can deliver this package, Mrs. Graham."

"Stop teasing and fuck me already, Felicia."

Hearing Bonnie use her chosen name filled Felicia with love, and she pressed her hips forward, burying herself into her long lusted-after friend. The air left Bonnie's lungs as Felicia's cock pressed into her, stretching her further and better than her husband ever did in twenty-plus years of marriage. "Go slow, hun," she pleaded, as she spread her legs wider to accept the world's most natural strap-on.

Felicia leaned down to kiss her, and their breasts pressed together, as the pace of the thrusting increased. Bonnie pulled her lips off Felicia's and started swearing a blue streak, as the thick cock drilled her to the couch. "Yell all you want, love," Felicia encouraged, "the upstairs apartment is empty and the old woman downstairs is practically deaf.

Bonnie hooked her legs around that fabulous bubble-butt and pulled Felicia into her more deeply. Felicia pulled and pinched her lover's nipples while fucking her for all she was worth. "So good, so good, so fucking good," Bonnie mumbled, before announcing loudly that she was about to cum.