Ingrams & Assoc 6: Downfall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no subtlety in her desperation, - she pounced on his cock, opening her mouth and looking up at him looking down at her and she engulfed his cock in her extremely willing mouth.

For Chris, he felt his cock entering the warmth of her mouth and rather than slowly achieving erection, it was like someone had just stuck a syringe of adrenaline in him, - his cock sprang to attention instantly, hard as a steel bar. His seven and half inches zipped to attention and April made the most of it.

She gave him the passion blowjob of his life. Slobbering, licking, moaning as she did so. She was utterly on fire, and had one hand between her legs, fingering for all she was worth. She was dripping wet and actually physically dripping, - she could feel it dripping down the inside of her thighs. She'd been abandoned in sex before, but she'd never instigated it before, - this was a new one on her. The always-in-control woman, totally out of control. Definitely something that needed to be examined in more detail. Later.

Right now, she had a cock to consume and she was going to do it.

She deepthroated him a couple of times, but generally just went to town on his dick, sliding her lips and tongue up and down the shaft, stopping off to shove her nose into his balls, inhaling his heady unique musk, sucking each ball into her mouth carefully, rolling it around with her tongue, then exchanging it for the other one, then back to the shaft, paying special attention to the tip of his penis.


April was a past master cock sucker, - she had to be, for the work she was in, - but this experience was different. There was no clinical evaluation of his state, she was just in the moment, making it count.

Inevitably, Chris didn't last too long. For what she knew, April had assumed it had been some time for Chris and she was right. All too soon, she felt his moans magnify and his balls subtly shift in their sack, indicating they were about to expel their precious contents.

She knew it was coming, and leant back slightly, face up turned, mouth open and tongue outstretched, just below the tip of his cock, gazing up into his eyes as he began the process of losing momentary control, his eyes fluttering up and his dick pulsing. She was rewarded with quite the spray of sperm, splattering both over her face and onto her tongue. At that exact moment, due to her fingers firmly on her own clit, she came too, making "urrrgg" noises, and shuddering throughout her body.

Chris finished convulsing, as his cock make the last pulsation, shooting the last ropy stream out, and he suddenly leaned back on the door, spent.

April came down from her high, and smiled, looking up at Chris. Slowly, she pulled her hand out from her own loins, and never breaking eye contact, she ran her fingers over her face, gathering up the errant jizz and spooning it into her mouth, determined not to miss any. She was determined to make this as memorable as possible for him, although she didn't know quite why, - she'd already made her point. But for some reason that was not enough.

Chris gazed down at her, marveling in both her beauty, - she was positively glowing, - and her pure lust. It was not a look he'd seen in years, and even when he had seen it before, it had been more... reserved, that he saw in April's eyes. He'd not seen such yearning before, and it moved things inside him he thought were long dead.

When she was done licking up the cum on her face, the two of them just stared at each other, with a gaze that could penetrate molten lava.

Suddenly, April felt the moment move, and almost jumped. She looked around, and realized how she must look, - disheveled and not "the woman in control".

"That was..." said Chris, hesitantly, groping for the right word, "...out of this world. April, you are one hell of a woman."

Which, for April, was exactly the right thing to say at that precise moment. She beamed. Mission accomplished.

"Well," she said, mischievously, "that's what a girl likes to hear. Now, just so you know, that was an appetizer. Main meal is coming up, once we catch our breath."

"Well... Alrighty then!" exclaimed Chris, laughing. He liked this girl way too much, for knowing her two days.

April got up from her knees, took Chris' hand, and kissed it, eyes full of promise. She wasn't going to make him kiss her, - she knew that many men had issues with kissing a mouth that had just swallowed their semen, but to her surprise, Chris was having no part of that.

He grabbed her and gathered himself to her, molding her body against his, hungrily kissing her, not caring whatever taste he found in her mouth.

April was surprised, but this act just inflamed her even more. From going from wet, she went to positively gushing. April was not by default multi-orgasmic, - she didn't go from orgasm to orgasm as some women did. Her orgasms were large, and body engulfing, and she needed time to come down from one before she could even think about another. That didn't mean she couldn't manage several in a night, just not one after the other. Until now.

She could feel herself moving towards that feeling again, just from Chris kissing her. She was astounded at her response, - this had never happened to her before.

She kissed back, hard, and when they broke apart again, both breathing heavily again, they just stared at each other again, silent, but full of promise.

April almost dragged Chris to the bed, and when she got there, she was dropping her panties as fast as she could wriggle out of them, sitting back on the bed, and pulling Chris in, pulling his pants and underwear down and off.

There was no pretense, - she was hungry and so was he.

For Chris' part, he was astounded too. He was hard again. In the same way April was marveling at her response, so was he. He'd never gotten hard again so fast, but she was just So Sexy, So Desirable, and she was there, wanting him, urging him on...

Like earlier, there was no pretense, no teasing. She leaned back, spreading her legs as wide as she could, positively begging with her eyes, and Chris for his part, was not sporting wood. Nor was he 'steel', more like diamond. His erection right then could have battered down the door to Fort Knox, at least it felt that way.

He leaned over her, climbing on the bed, and without preamble, sank his cock into her willing, spread, red and very willing pussy.

It was like being engulfed in a tight sheath of wet molten velvet. It was hot and wonderful, and he couldn't help groaning as his full length plunged into her.

Whatever he was feeling though, April felt twice. As he entered her, she came almost spontaneously, - another first for her. An abstract part of her considered, once she came down from the shuddering and the 'la petite mort', as the French considered it, where she lost all understanding of the world as the feelings mushroomed up inside her, that this was important. That in all the sex she'd ever had, and April decided when she was going to abandon herself to her own climax. She could hold it off till she decided the time was right, - that her partner got what he or she needed first. That she allowed herself to get there. But not with Chris, - it just happened, and she was pretty helpless to stop it. She never even considered trying to control it.

It was an emotional response she was simply not ready for, and as such, totally unable to control. Not that she wanted to.

Chris took his time. He'd already cum once, and he was in control and driving. April with writhing under him and if he was any judge, she'd already cum just from him driving himself into her the first time.

He wanted to make this last, and he did. Stroke after stroke, moving positions, trying out anything he could think of, - sideways, missionary, from behind. April was pushing back as much as he was thrusting, a true partner in the experience.

She was moaning and groaning and her hands were often wrapped around his buttocks, urging him to go deeper, pulling him in.

Inevitably, he felt himself starting to reach the point of no return. Thoughts of self-control or worrying about birth control were totally out of the window, there was only the moment, the two of them, and the syncopation that both of them felt. Both were in tune with how the other felt, what the other needed and no words needed to be said. The moment didn't need to be enhanced because it was already all it could be.

Eventually, he erupted. And April did too seconds later, before he even had time to get soft, - her third of the evening and the second virtual simultaneous climax.

He felt his cum spurt out into her, at maximum extension, the best possible for a man, since it meant his sperm was being deposited as deeply as possible.

They were back in the missionary position at the time, and she was able to look into his face as he came. Instead of putting on his best porn face, and screwing his face up in his moment, he was looking intently into her eyes, watching her as he came and then she did, never breaking the eye contact between them. It was a profound moment for both of them. Something passed between them at that moment that both unsettled April and also thrilled her to her core. This man could touch her, inside. He could hurt her, if she allowed it. This was a new feeling to someone who had always been in control of every situation she could be. It would bear thinking about later, she decided. Away from his rather intoxicating scent.

This wasn't so much fucking, or even making love, as two souls connecting. And it was as unsettling as it was amazing, to both of them. It was not something either could control and both were caught unaware of the power of both the experience and the moment.

Eventually, Chris let out a breath he'd been holding and shuffled his hips a little, as his rapidly deflating cock plopped out of April, with an audible noise.

"Umm..." he said, desperately looking for words that would acknowledge the moment, but also try and downplay it a bit. In the end, he went for humor, tinged with truth. "Was it good for you?" he asked, putting on a comically concerned face.

"Get off, you oaf," responded April, grateful for a way to exit the clinch gracefully. "It was... okay. Acceptable, I suppose. For a first time."

She looked away, saying the words in an equally bored voice, as Chris climbed off her. Neither one knew what to say or do next.

"April... I..."

She looked back at him. There was just something about his face, his eyes. She shook herself internally. 'Get a grip, girl,' she said to herself.

"It's okay, Chris. I understand. It's probably been a while for you..." she said, in a gently mocking voice. Better humor than to voice what she was really feeling, that was for sure. She was an Ingrams and Associates field agent, not an eighteen-year-old girl who'd just made it with the school quarterback.

"I'm gonna take a shower... okay?"

"Sure," she replied, grateful for a moment's respite, so she could both get herself more under control and also wrestle with some of the internal feelings. For his part, Chris was feeling the same. The shower was to put some distance between him and what had just happened. He needed the space to think too.

When he was done, both had come to some conclusions. April needed to back off a little, make the connection less immediately physical, if only for her own sake, and more mental, so she could start probing his internal issues. For his part, Chris had just decided he couldn't afford to bed April again. Not with the way he was feeling about her. She was dangerous to his attention and focus, and he had a task to perform, and it wasn't about to go away because he'd gotten laid. He had people depending on him, and he needed to start thinking with his big head again, not his little one.

And then he did something so stupid, afterwards, he couldn't believe it.

April was lying on the bed, partially covered by a sheet. One breast was on display, a bare shoulder, her hair cascading around her neck, and somewhat splayed out behind her, and by god, she looked like a goddess, and she looked at him, playfully, stretched languorously and moaned slightly as she did it, her body arching.

And he just couldn't help himself. He dropped the towel he was drying himself with, and climbed right back on the bed, snuggled up next to her, and looking right in her eyes, kissed her.

And it was even more electric than before. Something else went from him into her, and vice versa. The kiss went on, and just didn't stop. Eventually, it had to, just so they could draw air.

All the intentions of staying away, no more physical interaction, it all went straight in to the garbage can of good intentions.

Within a minute, he was back inside her, his erection doing its best to become a permanent part of April's anatomy. This time, the sex was slow, less hurried. The difference between a marathon and a four-hundred-meter race. There were lots of half-finished sentences, - "oh Yes, right... oooohhh", "To the left, yes... right... oh my god." "Lick the top, keep... oh...."

And among other things, lots of kissing. Lots and lots of kissing. Every position was carefully chosen to allow maximum face contact. April's training showed through in this area although she wasn't aware consciously she was even doing it.

It took almost an hour before they were exhausted, to the point of just lying back and almost instantly falling asleep. Both were slick with sweat, April had come almost six times, and Chris Morgan had blown his stack three times.

When the morning rolled around, and April's phone trilled its alarm at seven thirty, April groggily came to, and found that Chris had that most annoying of habits, that of being able to wake up to full alertness almost instantly. April was a slow-to-wake girl, who needed a few minutes to really wake up, and even then, coffee was required for full alertness. Chris just opened his eyes and was instantly aware of the world and had complete full recall.

April groaned and reached out, flailing around, trying to locate her phone without having to move her head, buried in the continental duvet.

"Wraggmsh," she muttered, not finding the phone. The ring tone stopped, and she raised her head to see why, to find Chris, dressed and holding two coffees and something in a bag that was obviously warm and smelt wonderful.

"Morning, sleepy head. Thought I'd bring some breakfast."

"Wrtoghs," replied April, still not completely conscious. Then, a second later, groaned, "Thank you."

"Come on," laughed Chris, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Time to get jiggy wid it," he said, putting on a stupid accent.

"I think we did that last night," muttered April, from within the covers. "God, I'm sore. I'm out of practice."

This was, in fact, a lie. April exercised and did Yoga twice a week, and was quite flexible, thank you. But it sounded good and didn't make her sound like a slut, - even though she'd acted like one the night before.

"Yeah, right," said Chris, scornfully.

"Right, you were warned. Time to get up, April," and he stood up and ripped the bedclothes from her.

"God will strike you down. You just wait," muttered April, opening her eyes and looking up at him.

"If he strikes me down, I shall only become more powerful!" intoned Chris, solemnly.

"Star Wars quotes?" asked April, quizzically. "At a Doctor Who convention?"

"Whatever gets you out of bed. Come on, shake a leg. I'm sure you have things needing your attention?"

April's eyes dropped to his crotch, and she unconsciously licked her lips. "I'm sure I do..."

Chris laughed. "Right, enough of that. I have to get home and take a shower and change. I'll be back in a bit. I want to catch the series ten panel, the one with Moffat on it."

"Where is home?" enquired April, taking the opening. "Got anyone waiting there? Any little woman who you've just disrespected?" It was all said in jest, but the reality was that they had no idea of his living situation, or who might be with. Any light on the subject she could shed would be far more than they knew currently.

Chris bobbed his head back and forth, with a 'considering' expression on it, as though weighing up what to tell her.

"Well, if I do, I'm hardly going to tell you, am I?" he said, after a moment. April was a little crushed her gambit had failed, before he continued, "But as it happens, no, no one special. Not since... No, I do travel with some friends. My team, so to speak. We... fight those fires together. They are on the same path as me, right now."

That was interesting to April. A team. That changed the dynamic a lot. And it meant someone had his back. It meant it wasn't just the two of them. It meant he'd probably had to at least contact someone last night, to let them know where he was. And it meant she had to get to his phone...

"Well, I hope I measure up," she said, pushing the whole situation. "When do I get to meet these friends?"

Chris looked at her a little oddly. "Going a bit fast, aren't we? I only spent the night, we aren't engaged."

"No, I know!" April hurriedly exclaimed, cursing herself for moving too fast. "Of course not. But... well, there were moments, right? I wasn't alone?"

This was fast moving into very personal and, for April, somewhat unexplored territory. Normally when this conversation was happening with a potential patient, it was entirely based on circumstantial need, in terms of what she determined they needed to hear or know, for the best positioning of herself in their life, to affect any kind of therapy. Quite often this conversation was about distancing them from her emotionally. Getting laid was great, falling in love with someone simply because they'd had sex was not, and the ground work on that had to be put down immediately.

In this case, it was far more personal. April had had moments last night, and she was damn sure he had too. And it did have to be talked about. People waiting to fully express themselves, who hid their feelings because they had no idea if they were reciprocated, who didn't want to be embarrassed, were the start of terrible relationships. Good, real relationships work because of honesty, not hiding. Of course real relationships had some degree of hiding the truth in them too, but not at this stage. Not about things like this. And April wasn't entirely sure what to say either, how much to reveal, how vulnerable to be. But Chris was special, that much was obvious. So, better to go honest, at least about the emotions generated, than not.

Chris pursed his lips, and sat down on the easy chair the room provided.

"No, you weren't. Look April, I think last night was... well, it was as unexpected as it was great. You are one hell of a broad. I mean, just an amazing woman. And god knows, exactly what I need. But I'm in a difficult place right now. My work, it takes me all over the world. I don't even have a regular place to call home any more. I just go where the work takes me. I'm damaged goods. I was in a relationship, one I thought was strong, and it just came apart at the seams. I'm obviously not that good at this relationship stuff, since I never saw it coming."

He paused, took a sip of his drink, then looked directly at April, right in the eyes. She had sat up and was now wide awake, and didn't bother to even think about her nakedness.

"April, you are just... the whole deal. Beautiful, smart, clever, quick, breathtaking in the sack, - I mean the whole enchilada. And while I definitely felt something last night, and could seriously fall for you, I think, I am not the right person for you. I mean, how long are you even here? Till the end of the convention? Then it's back to the US of A, and then what?"

This had been anticipated by the Ingram's team, that April might need to stay on. They had already arranged that she had an open-ended ticket, and that they'd even arranged an Airbnb for her to use after the convention ended, for another week. And while most of the Ingram's team would be packing up and heading home, Talia was going to stay on for a few days more too, to provide operational support.