Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid believed that those how would disdain Mistress Denna as inconsequential based on her vocation missed out in becoming acquainted with a truly fascinating woman. Never mind her personal sex appeal, to Ingrid's mind, Sieglinde had to be the wittiest and most urbane and knowledgeable woman she had ever encountered. Those superior qualities could not be admired enough. Added to the special sexual attraction Ingrid felt towards her lover, it was no wonder that their affair was torrid! Hot! Really hot! As in molten lava hot! That hot! As in melting steel hot! That hot!

The most intriguing aspect of their relationship, as far as Ingrid was concerned, that it was a lesbian affair. She felt categorically she was not in any way shape or form orientated towards lesbianism. Yes, she had one lesbian tryst previously, when she was in Columbus, but that resulted more out of curiosity as opposed to a true carnal desire. Even when she first met Mistress Denna on the occasion of applying for membership to der Höllenfeuer Verein, Ingrid did not at the time feel a sense of a spark or even a hint of a desire to have sexual intercourse with her. Contrast that with her initial gaze upon first seeing Alexander Talmann. She harbored such an instant desire to have sex with him, that she provocatively flashed her boobs in a public elevator to entice him to fulfill her desire.

That led Ingrid to appreciate another unique aspect to their love affair. Her love for Sieglinde was deeply entrenched in her soul. She felt that her love for her Austrian lover was an all-consuming passion that sustained her to satisfy her normal carnal desires. Their sexual activity was as fulfilling and passionate as she could wish for or ever imagined what she would desire. The frequency they indulged in sex was also beyond what she had previously imagined would be the desired norm for her. It seems like they indulged in sex at the proverbial drop of a hat. A saucy wink, a wistful sigh, a provocative smile and the like, was all that was needed to trigger a desire for sex. More to the point it drove them to have sex.

Nevertheless, the longing to have sex with a man was still a constant lurking desire or a bothersome urge in Ingrid's psyche. She was fortunate that Sieglinde was like-minded in this regard. Sieglinde considered herself as a lesbian, solely on the basis she perceived that she had experienced lesbian sex more frequently than heterosexual sex in the main. However, unlike most lesbians who found heterosexual activity abhorrent, she never eschewed having sex with a man, should he succeed in arousing her libido. That was apparent in their mutual agreement to engage in the FFM tryst when they were in Berlin.

Their mutual lust to indulge in some incidental heterosexual sex was made available by their membership in der Höllenfeuer Verein. The wild orgy parties after the club meetings, encouraged members who were committed couples in their everyday life, to explore couplings with other members in order to fulfill the raison d'être for participating in a sexual orgy in the first place. Such stricture, by de facto, ruled out any apprehension of jealousy. It provided cover for justifying their blatant extracurricular sexual activity, which might otherwise be perceived as cheating on their relationship. Their love and regard for each other was strong and steady that could not be destroyed by either one of them having sex with others. In any case, every occasion where either one of them did engage in sex with others, the same were not as a result of a clandestine rendezvous, but fully known to the other.

The most spectacular example of Ingrid's sexual escapades with other men occurred in the November meeting of der Höllenfeuer Verein. Aside from meetings where new members were accepted for full membership via the prescribed initiation ceremony, the opening activity of the meetings, consisted of a demonstration of BDSM techniques augmented by performances that would titillate the sensibilities of the other members in attendance.

To begin the meeting, Mistress Denna, the ever-recurring Mistress of Ceremony at these meetings, clad in her trademark sleek black diaphanous romper, addressed the assembled crowd thus, "Good evening ladies and gentleman. It's so good to see so many of you again congregating here in the basement of the Café Lola for a night of fun and frolics in exploring the appeal of BDSM sexual play. And tonight, you are in for a very special treat."

The audience tittered in light-hearted laughter, as they were used to this assertion that Mistress Denna invariably uttered at each meeting. Undaunted Mistress Denna continued, "Yes, I say this at every meeting, but then again, isn't every meeting of der Höllenfeuer Verein, indeed a special treat?

"Now to make this night truly special, I'll be assisted by Mistress Mercy to help me in my rope tying efforts as well as sundry other tasks. I can add that Mistress Mercy was thrilled to be asked to be part of tonight's demonstration. To psych herself into the spirit of tonight's proceedings she has eschewed her normal costume she wears when engaged in her assigned duties of der Höllenfeuer Verein. Prior to the meeting in a dressing room, I attired her with a rope dress for this occasion. So come up here Mistress Mercy and let's everyone see your revealing 'costume'*(air quote)."

The costume Mistress Denna had referred to as her usual attire was a shiny black two-piece jumpsuit and matching mid-calf black boots. This time Mistress Mercy appeared essentially naked, except that she retained her mid-calf boots. In the dressing room Mistress Denna had bound Mistress Mercy's torso by tying an intricate structure of rope around her body in a complex diamond-like pattern. The rope went around her neck and under her arms, binding her breasts tightly, and around her waist to implement a crotch tie going between the folds of the labia and between the valley of her buttocks. To complement her rope dress, Mistress Mercy had clamped her nipples with a pair of clamps joined together by a chain.

The audience collectively gasped upon initially seeing Mistress Mercy's erotic rope binding garb. Then they broke out in thunderous applause signaling their approval. Mistress Mercy actually giggled at the cheering which to her mind was unexpected. She waved her hands and blew kisses to the crowd acknowledging their welcoming reception. Mistress Denna quipped, "Apparently Mistress Mercy you have chosen wisely as to how to dress yourself for this occasion."

Then reverting to proceeding with the planned demonstration, Mistress Denna said, "Now to get to the matter at hand, some of you may be aware that Messalina (Ingrid's nom de plume for her club membership) is my guest at my humble abode during her academic year at MDW."

Those in the know, mostly all of them, laughed whole heartedly at Mistress Denna's obvious euphemism. Ignoring the hilarity of the interruption of her speech, Mistress Denna blandly continued, "As a result I'm happy to report that Messalina volunteered to be the subject of my demonstration of a special form of shibari that has exciting possibilities in BDSM sex play. Perhaps it is more accurate for me to phrase it in another way, in that I actually coerced Messalina to volunteer to be the subject of tonight's demonstration. That is not to say that Messalina was reluctant to volunteer. It's just that it was not in her imagination that she could be a featured performer in tonight's meeting. So, I just had to ask."

Again, the audience tittered in laughter after which Mistress Denna continued her speech, "So tonight I'm going to hogtie Messalina into an unusual position. It may look uncomfortable to you onlookers, but I've imparted some tips to her which should help alleviate some of the distress she may experience. In any case those of you who had witnessed Messalina's display of endurance during her initiation night, know that she is no wuss."

This time the audience enthusiastically applauded as Ingrid had acquired a solid reputation amongst the der Höllenfeuer Verein members as a most desirable sex partner at the club's orgy parties. Mistress Denna then finished her introductory remarks, "I'll have Messalina sit on a stool as I tie her up. I'll continue throughout to explain precisely at what I'm doing, so that those of you who are interested in Hojõjutsu will have a good idea of what is involved in the intricate methods of Japanese rope bondage. But if you have no expertise, then as they say in advertising, 'Don't try this at home at what you see tonight!' There is plenty of danger involved if you don't know what you're doing, and so serious consequences can occur."

Then Mistress Denna concluded, "After Messalina is suitably tied, up, we will conduct an intriguing contest which I'll detail subsequently. So why don't you come up Messalina, my dear, and we'll get started with our demonstration."

Thereupon Ingrid sauntered onto the stage, and for the occasion, she was completely naked, even without any footwear despite having to stroll on a somewhat dusty floor. As instructed, she sat down on a comfortably cushioned stool. For the initial tie, Mistress Denna bound Ingrid's breasts in a rope harness, and secured the harness to the suspension rope which was secured to a hook screwed to the ceiling. Next Mistress Denna focused on the arms to produce a reverse prayer position. She restrained the arms by binding them behind Ingrid's back, with the hands placed between the shoulders, with the fingers of both hands straight, extended, and the palms of the hands touching each other. Ingrid's wrists were bound together, thus similar to the traditional prayer position, but with the arms behind, rather than in front.

Next Mistress Mercy wiped the dust off the soles of Ingrid's feet which had collected from her bare foot walk. Then Mistress Denna wound in three turns a separate rope around each calf of Ingrid's legs just above the ankle, and in succession bent forward each leg to the front of Ingrid's ending up with the sole of her foot touching the upper side of her head. Each rope binding an ankle was then connected and secured to the suspension rope from the ceiling. Mistress Denna's shibari technique was so proficient that Ingrid was completely restrained and immobile, with only her bottom precariously dangling on the surface of the stool. Since by now, with her association with the Austrian Dominatrix, Ingrid had become accustomed to being restrained, and as a result able to derive pleasure from the various sexual positions. This position of immobility, though, restrained her more than she was used to, and add to the fact that she was on public display, caused her to climax as well as squirt in consequence.

The ever vigilant Mistress Denna was witness to Ingrid's visual orgasm, and so quipped, "Oh my! Our dear Messalina appears to be truly focused on this demonstration of Hojõjutsu and might prove to be a formidable competitor in the upcoming contest. Since Messalina is now securely bound, we move to the next phase of this demonstration. Which is the kind of fun that can ensue when a submissive is so restrained. To spice up our presentation tonight, der Höllenfeuer Verein and I decided we should include a sexual contest.

"Incidently, the idea of a sex contest comes from our association with a sex club in the United States, called the Texas Love Ranch, which is located near Dallas, Texas. As you know, by reciprocity agreements, your membership in der Höllenfeuer Verein entitles you to attend eight other BDSM clubs throughout Europe and three clubs in the United States plus one in Canada. And we also have special arrangement as well with seven BDSM clubs in Japan where you can avail yourself of the intricacies of Hojõjutsu if you so desire. Now the Texas Love Ranch or as they are simply called TLR, does have a BDSM dungeon on their premises, but they are more attuned to conducting vanilla sex type orgies. To create some more pizzazz to their orgies, TLR periodically conducts sex competitions, some of which are truly innovative. So, we consulted with officials of the TLR to come up with some ideas for our very own contest.

"Accordingly, our hogtied Messalina will now participate in a contest. Since it is a contest, she will need a competitor. As luck would have it, a competitor has volunteered to participate. It is none other than our favorite waitress from the Café Lola, Lucrezia. I might add that at the pre meeting dinner at the café, Lucrezia did volunteer, eagerly I might add, upon my request. She needed no extra persuasion from me.

The audience reacted to the last remarks with new laughter. Mistress Denna continued, "So come up Lucrezia, my dear. Let's give everyone here an opportunity to leer at your beautiful bod."

Lucrezia stepped up to the stage mimicking Ingrid's sexy gait. She was also totally naked except for wearing high heel stilettos to avoid dirtying her feet. As Lucrezia was without question a stunningly beautiful woman, the audience, especially the men, enthusiastically applauded. Some intermingled their cheering by producing good-natured bawdy wolf whistles. Lucrezia settled in an upright position with her knees resting on a cushy pillow, located next to the suspended Ingrid and facing the audience.

Mistress continued, "Most of you will remember Lucrezia becoming a member at the same time as Messalina. You will also recall that she chose her club name from the famous mediaeval Spanish-Italian noblewoman Lucrezia Borgia. Our Lucrezia was enthralled by the contemporary description of the historical Lucrezia. The latter was said to have had, a beautiful complexion, hazel eyes that changed color, a full, high bosom, and a natural grace that made her appear to 'walk on air'. Her mouth was said to be rather large, the teeth brilliantly white, her neck slender and fair, and the bust was admirably proportioned.

"Now ladies and gentleman, you can see that such description fits our Lucrezia to a 'tee'. Especially, including the avowal of a rather 'large'* (*air quote) mouth which may serve to her advantage in the upcoming contest."

The audience roared into laughter as they suspected the nature of the allusion Mistress Denna was intending. She then proceeded to outline the conditions of the contest, "Now in this contest, Messalina and Lucrezia will be competing against each other in eleven separate rounds of sexual activity. The lady who can first induce the designated male of the round to climax, will be declared the winner of the round. The winner of the most rounds well be declared the winner of the contest and will win a special prize.

"The prize will be a custom made full body cat suit that will be an ideal costume to attend Boundcon next year in Munich. This event will occur in the second weekend in June next year, which will necessitate our club postponing that monthly meeting to allow our members to attend that fetish fair. I can assure you that Messalina will be attending as my guest and be one of my models for my presentation. Lucrezia has also indicated to me that she will attend as well, and will be my other model. It would be her very first visit to the event so that she wouldn't miss it for the world. So, I trust this prize is a terrific prize that should elicit spirited competition, although as you can see Messalina will be slightly handicapped in her restraints."

Allowing for a slight interruption for audience reaction, Mistress Denna continued, "Prior to our meeting, as has become a custom for der Höllenfeuer Verein, some of our members congregated upstairs in the dining room of the Café Lola for some pre meeting socialization as well as partaking of the wonderful fare offered by this restaurant. Mistress Mercy distributed slips of paper to each gentleman member known to be heterosexual. Then she collected the slips from those who signed their names, signaling that they would be willing to participate in our opening activity for tonight's meeting. To retain some surprise for each of you gentlemen, Mistress Mercy's explanation of what is to transpire was somewhat cryptic. However, she must have been very persuasive, as every one of you gentlemen who were approached, signed your name so we have twenty prospective volunteers more than enough required for our contest.

"Obviously, those of you gentlemen who did not attend the prior get together at the Café Lola, did not get the opportunity to participate in our spicy demonstration. No doubt you would have wanted to, but you are now reduced to grumbling. But then you've only got yourself to blame. Der Höllenfeuer Verein encourages every member attending a meeting, to also come to the restaurant prior to the meeting. It's not a mandatory requirement of course, but it encourages goodwill with the restaurant which is the landlord to our club. We do desire our lease to continue without interruption and get it renewed when that time comes."

After a suitable pause allowing for a bit of reality to sink in the minds of members, Mistress Denna resumed, "Mistress Mercy will draw a name by lot at the start of each round, and that gentleman will have the delightful task of sexually pleasuring our ladies in turn. In each round with the exception of the last round, the designated gentleman will initially devote his sexual attention to Messalina and after a certain time has lapsed, he will turn to Lucrezia for a similar length of time of participation. Then he will switch back and forth successively with each lady until he has ejaculated which would end the round. The lady then who is the recipient of his sperm will be the declared winner of the round."

Mistress Denna continued, "For this contest, we have a unique method of measuring the time limit that the gentleman volunteer is allowed to perform his magic on our ladies before he's required to switch to the other lady contestant. Messalina, in her everyday life is a student musician at MDW, and as such some of you may be aware that about a year ago, she won the prestigious International Beethoven Piano Competition sponsored by MDW. As a result, the organizers of that competition arranged for recording of Messalina's performance of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Piano Concerto No 21. In particular der Höllenfeuer Verein has in its possession the recording of the andante, the second movement of this concerto, and have looped it together for continuous nonstop playing. Incidentally, this particular piece of music was utilized as the theme for a forgettable Swedish movie, and as a result for some time it was referred to as the Elvira Madigan theme. However, since that movie truly was forgettable, and it has been forgotten, this music has now reverted back to its original identity. The playing time of this music lasts almost eight minutes in length. Therefore, we anticipate each sex act would be completed within four renditions of that movement."

Everyone laughed at Mistress Denna's droll assertions. She continued, "It will be up to the gentleman volunteer to raise his hand when he has ejaculated. It is the view of the management of der Höllenfeuer Verein that a gentleman is the best judge as to determine definitively when he has reached his climax. Accordingly, that hand gesture will be the sole determinant as to when or if an ejaculation has occurred."

Then Mistress Denna continued with a surprising notion, "I might add that philosophically this contest may settle a common perception of heterosexual sexual activity. It seems to be a common belief, at least amongst the straight men I know, that the onus is on the gentleman to perform adequately to ensure a satisfactory coitus. In their view all a woman has to do, is lay on her back, spread her legs and she has fulfilled her part of the sexual coupling.

"As you can see Messalina is completely and fully trussed up, and so, she is restrained from contributing any movement to augment the pleasure of the sexual intercourse. So, if she wins this contest, perhaps one can say that there is some validity to this male thinking. On the other hand, perhaps the sight of seeing Messalina so helplessly vulnerable, might be the added eroticism trigger, that would spark her gentleman partner to do the deed quickly. This would instead validate a different sexual truism; in that it is asserted that the brain is the most important sexual organ. So, we shall see."