Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 15

Story Info
Sex contest at der Höllenfeuer Verein comes to a conclusion.
7.6k words
5
2.3k
1
0

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first name drawn by Mistress Mercy, to start the sexual contest between Ingrid and Lucrezia was Franz Joseph Haydn. Everyone in the audience could not help but break out in laughter. This volunteer's real name was Franz Binder, a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein for several years. He had chosen this iconic name in classical music as his club pseudonym when he first joined the club, as he was fond of Haydn's music. However, the coincidence of him being paired off to have sex with Ingrid, now recognized as a budding super star in current classical music world, was too ironic to prevent the audience's spontaneous mirth.

Mistress Denna fueled the amusement by quipping, "Franz Joseph, of wow! Ladies and gentlemen, no doubt there'll be great music made in this round. And look ladies and gentlemen, Franz Joseph is already prepared to start the music. Oh my, you naughty boy, Franz Joseph. I can see that you are happy to partake in our wonderful contest."

Franz Joseph was garbed in a tight mesh shirt and compression pants with a see through design. His erection was blatantly obvious which prompted Mistress Denna's saucy remarks. She couldn't help sliding her hands over his erection and squeeze his phallus. She sighed, "Oh my Franz Joseph, I now wish I were a competitor. Please don't forget to see me during the party after this contest is over."

In the spirit of erotic flirting, Franz Joseph replied, "You betcha Mistress Denna. I think I'll look forward to spanking that pretty ass of yours."

Mistress Denna sighed even more deeply, as she replied, "Oh my! You truly are a wicked boy, Franz Joseph! I'm already wet in anticipation."

The crowd was captivated by this public, very brazen flirting, that they reacted by clapping their hands, stomping their feet and blaring forth some devilish wolf whistles. The reaction of the crowd caught Mistress Denna by surprise, so that her laughter was uneven. Competing images inundated her mind to cause her to vary her vocal response. Finally, after the crowd had quieted down, Mistress Denna regained her composure so that she could proceed with the contest.

She addressed the crowd but more directly to Franz Joseph, "Well anyway, ladies and gentlemen, and particularly you, Franz Joseph, this first round of the competition involves the manual stimulation of your magnificent manhood. Or in colloquial terms, each lady competitor will provide you with a hand job until you cum. So, Franz Joseph just lower those sleek spandex and let us all see that wonderful cock of yours."

As Franz Joseph complied to Mistress Denna's demand, the latter skid over to once again gently slide her hand over the skin of his shaft. She cooed, "Oh yes! That's a mighty fine cock Franz Joseph! Just don't forget me for the party afterwards."

At this point both Ingrid and Lucrezia very loudly harrumphed, signaling their annoyance at the provocative flirtation by Mistress Denna which was delaying their own chance with Franz Joseph. Startled out of her lustful revelry, Mistress Denna said, "Oh so sorry, I did not mean to get so carried away. Anyway Franz Joseph, when you first hear the strains of that delightful piece of Mozart's music, it is the signal for this first round of our contest to begin. As you can see Messalina literally has her hands tied up, so she is incapable of starting the hand job without your assistance. So, you must in that case take that magnificent cock of yours....er.... excuse me.... for just a moment...."

Right then in the middle of her colloquy, Mistress Denna dropped to her knees, and promptly took Fran Joseph's exposed penis into her mouth. She licked his cock head with a couple of swipes of her tongue before she released his cock from her mouth. She resumed her standing position, and casually continued her instructions, "As I said Franz Joseph, you will have to place your cock into the palms of Messalina's hands in order for her to enable to provide you with a hand job. If you do not cum by the time Mozart's music is finished why then....er.... excuse me.... for just a moment...."

Once again Mistress Denna dropped to her knees to swallow his cock and give a couple of more licks of her tongue on Franz Joseph's cock head. After that, once again standing on her feet, she concluded her remarks in a blissful low throaty voice, "If you do not cum with Messalina you then turn to Lucrezia who has the freedom to reach out for your cock unaided. If you do not cum with her then...."

At this point Mistress Denna had literally clung herself to Franz Joseph's body. Her breasts were rubbing against his back and her left arm was wrapped over his left shoulder while her right hand was caressing his balls. In this clinch, she prompted the two of them to simultaneously walk towards Ingrid's back. Once there she cooed, "Here you are my sweet Franz Joseph. You know what to do. Enjoy!"

It is a testament to the high regard Mistress Denna enjoyed with the members of der Höllenfeuer Verein, that no one then or thereafter openly accused her of bias. It was common knowledge amongst the members of der Höllenfeuer Verein that Mistress Denna and Ingrid (Messalina) were lovers in a cohabitation relationship. That being the case an indifferent cynical observer might have concluded that Mistress Denna's antics with Franz Joseph were designed to pre arouse the gentleman sufficiently so that he would ejaculate during his first session with Ingrid.

However, Mistress Denna subsequently maintained that her blatant amorous actions were solely predicated on the unexpected spur of the moment personal predilection of carnal lust for him. And she satisfied that sexual urge during the subsequent orgy party following the contest. In any case the accusation was rendered moot since Franz Joseph did not climax in his time with Ingrid. With her hands tied behind her back, our heroine could not grasp his penis effectively to produce sufficient erotic sensations to trigger his climax. Turning then to Lucrezia, the Café Lola server easily got him to cum. Lucrezia was on the lookout for his ejaculation. As soon as she saw him raise his arm, signaling the onset of his climax, she took his cock into her mouth, and was able thereby to capture his entire load in her mouth. Thereby, she was precluded from dealing with a mess on her hands. Score: Lucrezia 1; Messalina 0.

In the subsequent rounds, Mistress Denna was absolutely circumspect to ensure a fair contest. The rest of the male volunteers did not arouse her libido like Franz Joseph had. For the second round Mistress Mercy pulled out the name of Arnold Boltzmann who eschewed a pseudonym for his activities at der Höllenfeuer Verein meetings.

In introducing the second round of the contest, Mistress Denna said, "As I had mentioned before, from now on, Lucrezia will be giving head to each of the gentlemen volunteers while Messalina will be involved in various different activities. And in this round, we will test out another sexual theory. Throughout my life, I've been continuously advised by my straight male admirers, that they derive more sexual satisfaction from orally pleasuring me or any other woman for that matter, than being orally serviced by me or any other woman for that matter. Quite frankly I had always regarded this as a ploy to induce me to suck on their cock first to prove them wrong. I confess this ploy did indeed work on me, as I invariably serviced them to climax, but alas they forgot to reciprocate, presumably having been exhausted by my efforts. So, I never was able to determine the veracity of their claim, but at least I acquired a taste for sperm."

After the inevitable laughter died down, Mistress Denna continued, "So in this round Arnold will first be feasting on the lusciously delicious wet pussy of Messalina, and", at this point Mistress Denna dipped a finger into Ingrid's vagina, and after quickly swirling it around, brought the finger into her mouth, as she continued, "I can now attest that Messalina's cunt is truly wet and ready for Arnold."

After another round of laughter, Mistress Denna urged, "All right Arnold, when you hear the music of Mozart, you know what to do, and so just enjoy."

In Ingrid's suspended position, only the top half of the back of her bottom was resting on the stool. As a result, her thighs were naturally spread apart causing her vulva to protrude forward allowing for total unencumbered access. Arnold Boltzmann had discarded his trousers when his name was called, so he was naked from the waist down. Consequently, as he bent down to merrily stimulate Ingrid's genitals with his tongue, the audience could see his penis engorge exponentially.

Unfortunately, from Ingrid's point of view when the music finished Arnold had not raised his hand. But she climaxed instead! She emitted an agonized scream of ecstasy as her orgasm had overwhelmed her totally. And she squirted! Arnold avoided getting drenched by Ingrid's discharge, as he had turned his attention to the upright kneeling Café Lola's waitress. He unceremoniously stuffed his prick into her mouth and soon was ejaculating before the music wasn't even halfway over. Score: Lucrezia 2; Messalina 0.

Leon Mayr was drawn for the third round, and his club pseudonym was simply Leon. Mistress Denna did not have any comment to make except to inform that Leon's assignment was to penetrate Ingrid vaginally. The height of the stool that Ingrid was resting on, was level to Leon's crotch. Thus, he was able to easily maneuver his cock manually into Ingrid's vagina and proceed to fuck her very comfortably and efficiently. Their upper bodies were separated to form "Vee" like valley. Ingrid with her mouth wide open to facilitate her moans and grunts, was looking down to witness his penile thrusts into her. It seemed to Leon that her expression conveyed a look of curiosity, as if she were intrigued at what was transpiring and happening to her. That notion proved to be very erotic to his mindset, such that he ejaculated before the music of Mozart had ended. This proved to be the only round where Lucrezia was deprived of an opportunity to perform a blow job on a volunteer. Score: Lucrezia 2; Messalina 1.

The next volunteer drawn was Michael Strasser whose club pseudonym was Frederick. Mistress Denna announced, "On this round Frederick will be sodomizing Messalina's pretty ass. For comfort to Messalina, we need to apply a lubricant. Since Lucrezia may be called upon to perform fellatio on Frederick after an incomplete sodomy, we will utilize a natural lubricant, creamy butter. So, Mistress Mercy will you do the honors?"

Thereupon, Mistress Mercy with a bowl containing pads of butter, inserted several pads into Ingrid's anus, who shivered in reaction to the feeling of the coldness of the butter inside her rectum. Mistress Mercy then generously coated Strasser's penis. The latter had appeared on the stage completely naked for his turn in the contest. By pre-arranged agreement with Ingrid, Mistress Mercy instructed Strasser to penetrate his cock head just past the sphincter, and not commence the sodomy until he heard the music start.

This would allow Ingrid time to adjust to the presence of his penis in her, and time for the butter to dissolve to act as an effective lubricant. When Ingrid felt ready, she nodded her head in the direction of Mistress Mercy, which was the agreed upon signal to start the music, and hence the sodomy. Ingrid was by now accustomed to her intricate restraints, but to facilitate his access to her anus, Strasser had grabbed her hips to pull her body forward to rest on the edge of the stool. In this new precarious position, Ingrid was most uncomfortable and could not enjoy the sodomy whatsoever, as she was constantly worried in falling off the stool.

In fact, Ingrid did slip off the stool, when Strasser had to turn his attention to Lucrezia, having not ejaculated by the time the Mozart music had ended. The ever helpful Mistress Mercy readily repositioned Ingrid back onto the stool. Meanwhile, in agreeing beforehand to participate, Lucrezia was made aware that she would be called upon to perform fellatio after a sodomy. At the time she did not think she would have a hang up with this condition of oral sex. However, at crunch time, the realization that the cock now in her mouth had been just previously in Ingrid's rectum proved to be abhorrent to her sensibilities.

Consequently, after just two penile plunges by Strasser into Lucrezia's mouth, the latter shook her head vigorously, and thereby dislodged his cock from her oral cavity. Freed from his phallus, she shouted, "Red! Red!" her acknowledged safe word to demand a stop to the action. She then added an uncalled for suggestion, "Go finish it off with Messalina." Mistress Denna ascertained that Lucretia was forfeiting this round only, but she was willing to continue competing. So, Mistress Denna signaled to Strasser to finish off Ingrid at his pace, as der Höllenfeuer Verein had no wish to deprive him of his climax or even worse, subject him to the possibility of the unwanted 'blue balls' malady.

Because the winner of the round was determined as a result of Lucrezia's default, there was no necessity to call upon Mozart's music to limit the length of time of the sodomy. It was inferred that there would be no undue delay from Strasser in achieving his ejaculation. By this time Ingrid had regained her sense of comfort with her restraints, and so her libido had been restored. Strasser had been close to climax, when Lucrezia had called a halt. Thus, he wasn't as fastidious in positioning Ingrid this time as he had ample access to her ass hole. Like her vaginal penetration episode, Ingrid bent her head down to view the sodomy not squandering a rare opportunity to witness such activity live. She sported a blissful smile, which triggered the ensuing ejaculation. Score: Lucrezia 2; Messalina 2.

For the fifth round the gentleman volunteer selected was Tobias Eckhardt who was another member known by his actual first name. He bounded onto the stage naked, in accordance to an unstated, but by now established as a custom for the gentlemen volunteers. Mistress Denna announced, "In this round and for the remainder of the competition, Messalina will be totally suspended in the air without the benefit of resting her rump on a solid landing spot. We anticipate that you all will be witnessing some truly erotic sexual coupling as a result. For this round Tobias will receive the same attention from our lady competitors. In other words, Messalina and Lucrezia will alternate in giving head to Tobias."

The stool was removed leaving Ingrid dangling in the air. She did indeed present an exotic sight made even more wickedly erotic by having sperm visibly drip out of both of her nether holes. Mistress Mercy had the task to manage the suspension rope. For the fellatio, she lowered Ingrid to the point where her head was level to his stiff pointing cock. Tobias happened to possess a gargantuan cock, reputed to be the biggest amongst the male members of der Höllenfeuer Verein. In her dangling suspended state, Ingrid encountered all kinds of difficulties in maneuvering to the best advantage of producing an effective fellatio. As a result, when the sound of Mozart's concerto was ebbing, it was clear that Tobias was nowhere close to a climax.

However, when he turned to Lucrezia, the feisty waitress had mapped out a strategy in her mind as how to best tackle the means of producing a quick ejaculation from the man with the biggest cock. As soon as Mozart's music started, she swallowed his cock whole. She completely deep throated him as her nose ended up pressed against his belly. The ladies in the audience gasped, as in their collective minds they believed Tobias was too big for any woman to be able to take the entire length and girth of his cock, completely into her mouth. Instead, Lucrezia seemed to have accomplished the feat effortlessly.

For a pregnant pause, Lucrezia held Tobias' cock completely in her mouth. Then she began to slowly and tantalizingly bob her head up and down along the length of his shaft. Always at the completion of a stroke she would end up retaining the whole of his phallus completely in her mouth, and hold on to if briefly, before commencing a new plunge. Tobias was taken by surprise as he had never experienced a deep throat action to the extent that Lucrezia had managed. The novelty of this erotic and never before experienced oral sexual technique aroused his libido to its maximum level of achievable pleasure. As a consequence, he was ejaculating well before the completion of Mozart's music. When she saw Tobias raise his hand, Mistress Denna quipped to the audience, "I had a premonition that Lucrezia's rather large mouth would be an advantage to her in this contest. It is gratifying to be proven correct." Score: Lucrezia 3; Messalina 2.

The name drawn for the sixth round was Felix Reichmann, whose club pseudonym was Achilles. For this round Achilles was designated to perform cunnilingus on Ingrid. Consequently, this time Mistress Mercy raised Ingrid to the height where her vulva was level with his mouth as he was standing. He had to hold on to Ingrid's hips to retard her swinging movements, the resulting consequences of her suspension. His focus on maintaining contact with Ingrid's vulva, tended to downplay the erotic pleasures he would naturally have experienced in a more orthodox setting when engaged in this oral sex act.

As the last strains of the Mozart music was winding down, everyone could sense that Achilles was not yet fully erect. Nevertheless, the smell of Ingrid and the inherent eroticism of the act of cunnilingus, was a sufficient aphrodisiac for Achilles to be easily susceptible to the charms of Lucrezia. The latter was able to make short work of her fellatio action on him. He raised his hand, signaling the onset of his ejaculation exploding into Lucrezia's oral cavity, long before the last notes of Mozart could be heard.

Mistress Denna sighed, and quipped to the audience, "Oh dear! I guess I've been all along led down the garden path by my straight male admirers. Contrary to their assertions to me, based on the activities tonight, it would appear that men do prefer having their cocks sucked in lieu of eating out their female partner's lady parts. Who knew?" Score: Lucrezia 4; Messalina 2.

For the seventh round, Ingrid caught a break. The gentleman volunteer selected by lot was none other than Alexander Talmann aka in der Höllenfeuer Verein circles as Caligula. There was no question that Ingrid was head over heels in love with Sieglinde Wagner, and in midst of a torrid love affair. Still her mysterious unexplainable attraction to the Austrian foreign minister was just as strong and compelling as it was when she first laid eyes on him, at the café next to the DC Towers building. She knew there was electricity between them. That being the case she was buoyed by her near certainty that she would win this round.

Sure enough, she could sense the magic inherent in their copulation, with heightened excitement caused by her suspended position. Talmann had the common sense to grab a hold of the rope binding below her breasts so as to control the movements of their sexual intercourse. Ingrid was not dismayed that he did not cum when the Mozart music expired necessitating an interruption to their BDSM style love making. She suspected that he was consciously deliberately arresting his passion so that he could prolong the duration of their intimacy.

Indeed, Lucrezia had no chance in bringing Talmann to climax, and she knew it. Despite her best techniques in fellatio, which surely would have induced ejaculation from virtually any straight man, she could sense the absence of magic which was evident in his coupling with Ingrid. When he was returned to Ingrid, the audience gasped as they could literally feel the electricity in the air as a result of the intense lovemaking on display between Ingrid and Talmann. Even Mistress Denna was not oblivious to the steamy passionate exchange between the two that was so blatantly exhibited.