Ingrid's Tit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swished the slime around his mushroom, sucking hard, savoring the taste and feel.

Ingrid was bobbing her torso up and down, trying desperately to get me off. I could tell she was tired and only wanted it to stop.

I came. I shot several volleys of hot hot spoo. While I was cumming, Josh was coming down, "Dude, Your mouth is the best on my cock."

You know how sometimes it dribbles out and puddles on your tummy, but sometimes it rockets into the air a couple feet? Well, this was one of those times when my load shot up in the air...only the ribbon's progress was blocked...by Ingrid's face!

Josh unstraddled my chest. I looked at Ingrid and saw several globs on her nose and lips. It was the most satisfying orgasm of my life. Josh and I both sighed in post climactic relief.

Ingrid ran for the bathroom.

We were dressed when she came out. Ingrid looked at me, with her finger in my face, and screamed in her accent, "Out! I never want to see you again!" To Josh she screamed, "Don't come back for a week! It's all your fault."

We skulked out the door. Half way down the hallway we couldn't help but laugh. I turned to Josh, "I think she got what she deserved." Josh said, "She really deserved much worse."

Then getting serious he added, "You know, what we did was pretty fun." I nodded. "I might, I think I, well, maybe I owe you one." He paused, "Craig?" I looked at his face intently. "She doesn't mean it when she says that. But, maybe we don't need Ingrid."

We were in total agreement.

Sadly, Ingrid had other ideas. She sent me the video she made. Instead of videoing me fucking her titties the whole video was of me as a cocksucker. She texted too, implying that with the right editing it would be pretty incriminating.

She wanted us to come back again, but insisted that the terms of our bargain needed to change.

Let me know if you want a part 2.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good vote. Favorite the story, or me, to read it later if you want.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

12