Inheritance Ch. 03: The Choice

Story Info
John accepts his new life, and uses his second slave, Winnie
4.3k words
4.51
21.5k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains themes related WMAF raceplay and slavery. If this offends you, do not read on. All content below is a fantasy.

* * * * * *

As I leaned back on the couch, catching my breath from the most intense, satisfying, and enjoyable sex I have had ever experienced, I looked down at the Asian slave I had just finished using. An hour ago she had been the picture of perfection. Hair and makeup impeccably done, every inch of her body had been flawless. Now she was a mess. Her hair was disheveled with some cum and spit mixed in, her face was covered in a mix of my seed, her spit, and running makeup, and her cheek still had a faint red hue from where I had slapped her. Not to mention her tits looked sore from me twisting them and her ass was a shade of reddish-purple from my spanking her while fucking her doggy style. And I am sure her asshole was sore from the surprise invasion by her new White Master's white dick.

As I caught my breath and my lust subsided, the blood was allowed to flow back from my erection to my brain, I thought about the question she just asked me. 'So.... do you still want to set me free, White Master?' The realization of what I just did started to hit me. Along with all the implications that came with it.

"You're a mess. Go look in the mirror at what a dirty asian slut you are, then go wash up and make yourself presentable." I commanded, partially to give her a chance to wash up and also because I needed to think.

What had I done? I had just fucked a sex slave. I mean sure... she seemed to love it. But she couldn't really consent, could she? And now what would happen if I let the women free? The police would find out that upon finding my grandfather's harem, instead of calling for help immediately, I proceeded to violate one of his slaves. At best, I would have to trust Stella not to tell anyone what had just happened. But surely the other girls would have heard Stella's high pitched shrieking. If one of them ratted me out, I would be finished.

And that didn't even scratch the surface in regards to the other two questions that I still was wrestling with: Should I set them free if they don't even want their freedom? And am I willing to give up what I just experienced?

Stella doesn't even want her freedom. Were the others in agreement? Maybe Asian women really are just naturally submissive to white men. Does that give me the right to own them? After being owned by a white man (now two white men), did they realize that deep down they prefer being inferior to their superior White Master? Stella sure seemed convincing.

Plus, I imagined having sex like that all day every day. I could explore any fetish I want, without worry of anyone finding out. Was doing the right thing worth giving that up? I needed to talk to Stella again. But this time, really talk. Not get... distracted... again.

Stella came back in the room about 20 minutes later. Still completely nude, but her face was once again dolled up with extra-Asian looking makeup and her silky black hair had been washed and restored to its original beauty.

"That was fast." I commented

"I wouldn't want to keep my White Master waiting. Would you like to use me again, White Master? Or should I fetch one of your other chink whores to serve you?" She responded.

"No, I want to talk to you. For real this time. So come here and keep your hands to yourself. That's an order."

"Of course, White Master." She said dutifully. When she approached me I expected her to sit on the couch next to me. But instead, she kneeled in front of me and bowed her head. I guess I wasn't specific enough, and given ambiguity she naturally chose the most submissive position she could. I thought about telling her to get up and sit on the sofa, but the image of a naked Asian woman kneeling before me made me feel like a king. Some powerful white conqueror of a foreign land.

"I want to ask you again. And I need you to be honest with me. Would you like your freedom. I can call the police right now and have all of you set free. My grandfather is dead. He cannot hurt you anymore. You can have your life back. Whatever life you had before you were enslaved." I looked down at her on her knees. She was still bowing but when I finished speaking, she looked up and looked into my eyes.

"Honestly, White Master?" She asked.

"Of course"

"If you were to call the police and set me free, as soon as they released me, I would come right back to this house. I would drop to my knees as I am doing now, and beg you to take me back as your slave. Being owned by a White God has been the best thing to ever happen to me. Why would I want to go back to my old life? What would I do? Find my loser gook husband and go back to having boring sex with his tiny rice-dick? Having sex with him was nothing but a chore. Getting raped by you is an absolute honor."

Again, her blatant racism against her own fellow Asians caught me off guard. But this time it wasn't just shock I felt. There was also a slight tinge of arousal.

"And outside of sex," she continued, "Why would I want to go back to the stress that comes with freedom. Everyday worrying about bills, rent, mortgages, work, taxes... It is exhausting. Before your grandfather claimed me as his property, I had no idea what I wanted from life. It was so stressful. Now I wake up everyday and my purpose is clear. Everything I do is to please my White Master. I don't have to make any decisions. Everything was decided for me by your grandfather. And now by you, White Master. Anything you desire, I will do everything in my power to make it happen."

"This is a lot for me to think about... I am going to need some time to consider it." I responded after she finished with her speech. "Please leave me alone for a while."

"Of course, White Master." Stella responded as obediently as ever. Then she stood, bowed her head to me respectfully, and retreated out of the room. I heard a door click, as she locked herself back in her room.

She seems so sure that she is happier as a slave than a free person. I thought back to my life just days ago. I never would have imagined that just 48 hours later, I would be a rich man sitting in a sex dungeon under my mansion contemplating whether or not keeping a woman as a slave was the right thing to do.

I leaned back on the couch. I don't know if it was the mental exhaustion from my moral conundrum or just that I always get tired after sex, but as I laid there replaying the events of that day, I slipped into a deep sleep.

I woke up from a deep sleep, confused as to where I was. It had all felt like a dream. Riches, Exotic Women, Power. But waking up back on the couch where I had just fucked my Asian slave's ass, it all seemed surreal.

Checking my watch, I saw I had been out for a couple hours. I guess if I was going to decide the fate of all 5 women down here, I would have to meet the other women and see what they think. I decided to let Stella choose who I talked to next. I went to the control panel on the wall, and summoned her back.

"Are you ready for round 2, White Master?" I heard as the naked beauty returned to my room. Honestly, I was tempted. Something about having sex with her was intoxicating. The power I felt just made it even more arousing.

"No, I figured I couldn't make this decision without talking to the other girls first as well. I called you in here because I wanted your advice on who to talk to next."

"Well, I am the oldest, and you seemed to enjoy my body. But I would suggest you try out your youngest slave, Winnie. Your grandfather found her quite... entertaining..." Stella said with a devious smirk. "I think you will enjoy her too, White Master."

"Very well, fetch her for me, then return to your room." I commanded. Stella did her usual Japanese-style bow, then left the room. As Stella went to fetch Winnie, I thought about how natural ordering Stella around was starting to feel. Maybe it was because she seemed so naturally submissive. But my thoughts were interrupted when Winnie entered the room.

Like Stella, she was completely naked from head to toe, and not a hair on her body. She was about 4 inches shorter than Stella. And Stella was already a whole head shorter than me. Unlike Stella's long straight black hair that fell down to the middle of her back, Winnie had shoulder length hair, that was slightly wavy. And Winnie's figure was slimmer than Stella's. If it hadn't been for Grandpa's description in his letter, I wouldn't have guessed this girl had finished high school.

"You summoned me, White Master?" She said in a high-pitch voice that sounded both innocent and shy. A sharp contrast from Stella's seductive and tempting voice.

"Yes, Winnie, right? Please come in and have a seat next to me. We need to talk."

"Of course, White Master." She obeyed. "And my parent's named me Winnie, but your grandfather usually called me 'Chinky'. You may of course call me whatever pleases you most, White Master." She said cutely as she sat next to me and cuddled up against my arm. I instinctively put my arm around her shoulder.

"Chi..Chin...Chinky..." I stuttered. Shocked again by how casually these women used a word that, outside the walls of this harem, was so vile and offensive. But as I said it, I could feel my dick beginning to stir in my pants. And Chinky wasn't as bad as chink. It almost had an endearing sound to it. Like a name for a dear family pet, which of course is exactly what she was. My grandfather's pet. "OK, Chinky, let me ask you. How do you feel about being a sex slave?" I asked.

"What do you mean, White Master?" She looked up at me with confusion in her young slanted eyes.

"I mean, if I set you free, how would you feel?" I asked again. "And answer me honestly."

"Feel? Why would you care how I feel? I am just a dumb chink fucktoy for you to use for your entertainment, White Master. You can do with me as you please." She said this as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"If you had to choose, would you choose slavery or freedom." I insisted.

"I can't choose that, White Master. You own me. You should do what you wish." She stated again.

I thought about what she was saying. Taking the opportunity, I dropped my hand from my arm that was wrapped behind her back to cup her soft young breast. She didn't even react.

"Whatever I wish?" I asked, testing her while I started to again lose control to my desires as my blood began flowing out of my brain and filled my cock.

I took my hand that was on her breast and pinched her nipple. Hard. This caused her to emit a high pitched yelp that caused my cock to completely harden.

"Of course, White Master!" She moaned. "Your grandfather loved calling me his little gook fuckmeat. He would abuse and degrade me for hours. And I was always his obedient little Chinky. And now I am yours, White Master. Use me however you please."

Something about Winnie made degrading her sound very appealing. She seemed confident she couldn't make a choice about her freedom. So I decided to put her to the test. I would fuck her mercilessly, and if she still didn't beg me to set her free, then I would accept that she didn't truly want her freedom.

"Stand up, Chinky. Time to see if you really are willing to accept whatever treatment I decide for you." I taunted the young Chinese slut sitting next to me.

"Of course, White Master." She instantly obeyed. Standing at attention awaiting further orders.

"For the rest of the night, you will address me as 'White Daddy', not 'White Master.' Do you understand, Chinky?"

"Yes, White Daddy. I understand." Winnie responded.

"Good, now be a good gook whore and undress me," I commanded. Still testing out how I felt using racist language like 'gook' and 'chink', I was surprised to find that it was very arousing. Being able to absolutely degrade such a sexy young woman right to her face, and have her accept it so willingly, was a power-trip I wasn't expecting to enjoy this much.

As she got to work gently, but quickly, taking off my shirt, pants, and shoes, I enjoyed looking down at and fondling her perky yellow tits. Which of course just made her smile. She paused and slowed down as she began to pull down my underwear. My erection made it clear I was aroused, and I realized that this might only be the second cock that she has ever seen. When the moment of truth arrived and my cock sprang into site, she gasped.

"White Daddy, I love your big white cock! So thick! You want Chinky to Sucky Sucky Fucky Fucky?" She started talking in a provocatively racist accent that I could tell she was only feigning for my personal amusement.

"That's right, Chinky. Suck my big white cock like the cheap yellow street whore you are." I said grabbing a fistful of her hair and shoving her open mouth down on my cock. "I want to see you shove my whole cock down your useless Chinese throat."

For her part, she effortlessly deepthroated all 8 inches of my fully erect cock. I was thoroughly enjoying verbally humiliating her, but as I watched her young body and cute face impale onto my cock, I was already thinking of how I was going to physically break her as well. Her eyes were tearing up from choking on my big white dick, causing her mascara to begin running down her cheeks.

Still holding her hair, I pumped her mouth up and down on my cock. Forcing it in and out of her throat. She made lewd and over-the-top gagging sounds as I fucked her throat that I am sure she was exaggerating just for my pleasure. Finally I yanked her mouth off of me letting my cock spring free. I grabbed my meat and used it to smack her face over and over, smearing her saliva all over her face. Between that and her running makeup and ruined lipstick, she was already beginning to look like a broken whore.

Grabbing her chin and tilting her head up to look me in the eyes, I asked, "Are you White Daddy's cheap little oriental whore?"

"Yes, White Daddy! Me ruv you rong time! For other White Gods, I sucky sucky fucky fucky 5 dorrah. For you? I sucky sucky fucky fucky free rong time!" She was so good at playing the role of a conquered gook slut verbally. Time to see if she could take it physically. If Stella was any indication, I was sure it would take a lot to break this yellow bitch.

Still holding her chin with my left hand, I slowly raised my right hand up. Making it clear I was going to slap her. Unlike Stella, who was surprised by my sudden abuse, I wanted to see how my slaves would react when they knew it was coming.

My hand caught her attention, and her eyes widened as she realized what was about to happen. I was surprised to find she didn't raise a hand to defend herself or cower in fear. Seeing that she accepted her fate, I brought my hand down forcefully, landing a loud "SMACK" right across her face. She fell to the side, but quickly got back up on her knees with more tears in her eyes than before. Her cheek bright red.

"Sorry, White Daddy! Did I do something to displease you?" She asked looking me in the eyes through her tears. Seeing her crying should have made me feel guilty, but it was just turning me on more.

"Absolutely not, Chinky. I slapped you because I enjoy watching your inferior chink face cry. Of course, if you don't want be to beat you, all you have to do is ask me for your freedom, which I already offered you." Before today, I would have been sure the threat of her new White Master being a chink abuser would cause her to panic and beg for her freedom. But she was not to be broken so easily.

"I told you, White Daddy, what I want is not important. If you enjoy slapping me, then you can do so as much as you like. I will be your personal gook punching bag if that is what White Master desires."

SLAP! This time without warning, I slapped her left cheek. Even harder than before. "What did you call me you disobedient gook whore?!" I asked sternly.

"Sorry! White Daddy! White Daddy!" She shouted apologetically.

"Seems you need to be reminded of your place. What kind of useless sex slave can't even follow simple orders?" I taunted, walking over to the chest at the foot of the bed. I pulled out the wooden paddle. "I guess I will have to beat some sense into you."

"Of course, White Daddy! Whatever you think is necessary to teach your dumb chink slave a lesson!" Winnie accepted her fate. I grabbed her by her hair and yanked her up, shoving her onto the bed. With her stomach laying on the bed, and her legs still on the floor, I had an amazing view of her petite young ass. So pale and pure, I almost felt guilty that I was about to beat it raw. Almost.

"Spread your legs, Chinky." I commanded. Once she had her legs spread wide, I reached down and shoved my middle finger up her young, Chinese cunt. It was soaking wet. "Seems you are excited for your punishment. I guess you are a pain-loving slut."

"I love making my White Daddy happy! If my pain brings you pleasure, then of course it turns me on." She replied meekly.

"We will see about that." I said gripping the paddle. I brought it down hard on her right ass cheek. Her shriek of pain made my cock twitch. I waited a moment, enjoying the view as a red mark formed on her ass. "Are you sure you don't want to be set free?" I again challenged her.

"My life belongs to you, White Daddy. Do with me as you please." She responded.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Three more spanks. Right, Left, Right. Each with a shriek that I swear were starting to turn into moans. "Do you want your freedom now?" I asked again. But even as I was asking, I could see her juices running down her leg from her sopping wet pussy. The little slut was enjoying this.

"My life belongs to you, White Daddy. Do with me as you please." She responded again, but this time I got the sense that in addition to her usual submissive tone, she was almost challenging me.

SMACK!

"Tell me what you are!" I demanded.

"I am White Daddy's chink fucktoy!"

SMACK!

"Tell me what your purpose is!"

"I was born to worship White Daddy's glorious white cock!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Beg for my cock!"

"Please give me your big white cock, White Daddy!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Louder, bitch. I want the neighbors a mile down the road to hear my oriental slut begging to be raped by her White Daddy!"

"PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME, WHITE DADDY! I NEED YOU COCK INSIDE OF ME!"

With that I couldn't take it. I took my cock and in one swift motion buried it in her tight young cunt. She moaned with pleasure, and I immediately started thrusting in and out as fast as I could. Her tight yellow pussy gripping my dick like a vice. I honestly couldn't tell what was tighter, Stella's ass or this young cunt.

"YES! YES! YES! Fuck my chink pussy harder White Daddy! Me ruv you rong time!" She was delirious. Just instinctively moaning racist obscenities in an attempt to get more of the white dick she clearly was addicted to.

I pulled by dick out, grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her head back. Her body was incredibly flexible, no doubt thanks to regular 'Maintenance' by Stella. I leaned over and our mouths met, making out briefly. She moaned into my mouth, before I pulled away.

"Do you want me to keep fucking your pussy?"

"Yes, White Daddy! I need your cock in me."

SMACK! Another hard blow on her ass. By now her ass was glowing bright red. I knew if I kept going it would bruise her.

SMACK!

Do you want your freedom?

"My life belongs to you, White Daddy! Do with me as you please." She moaned instinctively.

With that I decided it was time to violate her third hole. After shoving my dick back into her inviting cunt to get it lubed up, I pulled out and lined it up with her beckoning asshole.

"Are you ready to have you tightest fuckhole violated by your White Daddy?" I teased.

"Of course, White Daddy! All my holes are available for you to use how you please." She responded. Her tone practically begging me to tear her asshole open.

12