Inheritance Ch. 06: The Jap

Story Info
I fuck the shit out of Sawako.
4.9k words
4.31
7.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I woke up in what would become a routine. Stella was snuggled up with her face laying against my chest, and one of my other chink slaves was sucking me off. Today it was Winnie again, but over the coming weeks, the girls would take turns waking me up with a blowjob. Sometimes they would even team up and suck me off together.

As the slurps and gurgles of Winnie's sloppy blowjob woke up Stella, she looked up at me and smiled sweetly. Then she looked down at Winnie and her smile was more devious.

"Good morning, White Master." Stella greeted me. "Looks like your morning is off to a proper start."

"Mmmhmmmm, mmhhhmmpphhh, mmmmmm" Winnie moaned in agreement. Her teenage chink throat full of my cock. All her focus concentrated on pleasuring me.

"God I must be the luckiest man on Earth..." I moaned. Leaning in and kissing Stella.

As we made out, Winnie started to use her tongue more aggressively.

"MMmmmppphhh, Mmmmmphh, MMmpphhh" She grunted. Her mouth making little sucking and popping noises. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and used it to slap her own face. Beating herself with my meat before diving back onto it.

Stella reached over and stroked Winnie's hair, praising her for the blowjob.

"Good girl, Chinky," She said softly. "That feels good doesn't it?"

Winnie just moaned in reply. Stella returning her attention to me as we continued to kiss softly in bed, my hand finding its way to her soft breast. The other hand caressing her long, slender legs.

As we kissed, I looked up and noticed a third woman had joined the raunchy party. A naked woman was standing next to the bed. She was holding a tray with eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and a class of orange juice.

"Breakfast is served, White Master."

God she was hot. She wasn't as curvy as Crystal, but still had sizable breasts. Larger than Stella and Winnie's. And Amber's for that matter. But unlike Crystal's wider hips, this woman had slender legs, making her look like a busty Asian bimbo.

She had a slight accent, but unlike Crystal's Korean accent and Winnie's fake hooker accent, this one seemed distinctly Japanese. Respectful and submissive. I guessed that this was Sawako, the Japanese slave my late Grandfather had purchased from the Yakuza, who had kidnapped her in Japan.

"Thank you, slave. You can put the tray on the nightstand." I ordered.

"Yes, Master." Sawako replied, setting down the tray as commanded, and bowing respectfully. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"You must be Sawako." I stated matter of factly, reaching out and fondling one of her breasts. "I think for now I am in good hands. But don't you worry, you won't have to wait long for us to be properly introduced."

"As you wish, White Master." She bowed, "I am available whenever you please."

I watched her ass as she walked to the door. She turned and bowed one more time before leaving.

"Arigato Gozaimasu, Whitah Masteru." She thanked me. I assumed for the honor of serving me.

"She's very beautiful." Stella said.

"Yeah." I replied. "And so polite."

"We all are, White Master." Stella teased. "You will find that all your chinks will be respectful and obedient. And most importantly, very happy to serve you."

"But she seems to be naturally willing to serve. I can't wait to break her in. Later today probably." I groaned as Winnie choked herself on my dick, reminding me that I had another slave to finish using.

"Mmmmhmmmmm, Mmmmppphhh" She gargled.

"She seems really into it. I bet she wants to make you cum." Stella commented, reaching down and massaging my balls.

"MMMmmmpphhh, MMMmmphh, Mmmmmpphhhh" Winnie moaned as her head bobbed up and down on my shaft.

"Oh shit!" I moaned, grabbing Stella by the back of the head and shoving her head down towards mine, locking lips and tongue as I exploded into Winnie's mouth.

"MMmmmphhh" She grunted as she struggled to swallow all my semen.

"Good job, Winnie." Stella told her. "I think White Master really liked that."

"It was my pleasure!" She responded cheerfully, pulling my cock from her mouth, and kissing the tip.

"That will be all, Winnie," I commanded. She had fulfilled her purpose for now. I wanted to enjoy my breakfast with Stella.

"Yes, White Master." She responded, and crawled off the bed. "Can I please help you get ready for your day? Maybe you want me to run you a nice, hot bath?"

"Yes, thank you, Winnie. That would be lovely." I responded, giving her permission. "I'm going to eat breakfast with Stella, but afterwards, why don't you have a hot bath ready. And tell Crystal to be waiting for me in the tub."

"Yes, White Master." Winnie replied obediently. And she bowed before leaving the room to prepare my bath.

"What about me?" Stella teased, "Can I join you in the tub?"

"Another time." I promised, "I could use your company when I want to enjoy a romantic bath. Today, I simply plan on using Crystal's big yellow udders while I bath myself."

"Of course, White Master." Stella winked. She seemed to always understand just what I meant. "I hope you have a wonderful morning."

I was having a wonderful morning already. And it was only going to get better.

After enjoying a nice, greasy breakfast, and making out with my lovely Chinese sex slave for a while, I entered the bathroom.

I was greeted with a pleasant surprise. The girls had prepared a warm, bubble bath. Soft music was playing in the background. It looked quite relaxing. Crystal was reclined in the tub, waiting patiently for me to join her. Her large breasts were half-submerged in the water, the bubbles teasingly covering the lower half. Her left leg was bent so it protruded from the bubbles seductively.

"Morning, White Master." Crystal greeted me from the tub. "Winnie and Amber have laid out your clothes and a towel. For when you are finished with me, of course."

"Of course." I chuckled.

I undressed quickly, and stood in front of the tub, admiring her curvy body.

"You're a very lucky chink, Crystal." I stated, climbing into the tub and sitting between her legs. "Getting to serve your White Master twice in 12 hours."

"I am lucky, White Master." She purred, and grabbed my shoulders. She started rubbing and massaging them, her large, wet tits sliding around against my back.

"Aaahhhhh, that's nice." I sighed, leaning my head back and letting it rest on her shoulder.

"Thank you, White Master." She cooed. "Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm here to serve your every need."

"My every need huh?" I grinned. "I'll keep that mind, but for now keep using those magical hands to massage me."

"It's my pleasure, White Master."

Crystal was an expert masseuse, and soon she had me completely relaxed. I was resting back against her massive breasts, enjoying the sensation of her wet nipples poking me in the back. She nibbled on my neck and ears, moaning as her tits and hands relaxed my body.

"Mmmm, White Master." She panted, her voice dripping with lust. "You're so sexy."

She reached around my body and started massaging my chest. She slowly slid her hands down my stomach and reached for my cock.

"Uh-uh, no." I scolded her. "I will let you know when you have permission to service me there."

"Sorry, White Master." She replied, returning her hands to my chest and kissing my neck.

I leaned my head back against her shoulder and closed my eyes. Letting her massage me for a few minutes.

"Why don't you lay down and let me get on top, White Master." She suggested.

Hearing the naughty tone in her voice, I agreed. Curious what she had in store.

"That sounds nice, Crystal." I replied.

"Thank you, White Master." She cooed, helping guide me down.

As I laid back and relaxed, Crystal leaned over and picked up a bottle of lavender-scented soap.

"May I wash your body, White Master?"

"That would be wonderful, Crystal." I answered, enjoying her attentiveness.

"Thank you, White Master." Crystal whispered, and started gently washing my body, using her huge tits to do so.

It was the most amazing feeling. As she lathered up her breasts with soap, she pressed them together and started massaging my body. It was so soft, and I loved the feeling of her hard, dark nipples gliding along my body.

"How's that, White Master?" Crystal asked as her giant breasts glided over my chest.

"Feels so good, Crystal." I moaned. "This is so fucking amazing."

"I'm glad you like it, White Master." She cooed as she continued giving me my first Nuru-style massage.

"Your tits are amazing, Crystal." I praised her.

"Thank you, White Master. I am glad you enjoy them." She replied as she continued her work.

I felt like I was in heaven. It was so relaxing and erotic at the same time.

After a while, she had me stand up. She circled me, using her body to seductively rub every inch of my body with her tits. Her body rising and sinking tantrically as she did.

Finally, she turned on the showerhead and made out as we both rinsed off. She grabbed the towel, and dried me off before dressing me for the day. Waking up next to Stella, sucked off my Winnie, served breakfast by Sawako, and massaged and bathed by Crystal. I understood why my grandfather didn't leave the estate very often.

I left the harem that morning feeling like a king. I decided to explore more of the non-human property I had inherited. I spent the afternoon exploring the house and then went on a hike to explore the ranch. The property was expansive. It was beautiful to take in from the balcony, but I wanted to get some exercise. And a hike was just what I needed.

Plus, my balls needed time to recover. My trip to LA hadn't been the relaxing break from sex I had imagined it would be. And I needed to be well-rested to enjoy breaking in Sawako, who needless to say was up next.

*******

After four hours hiking around the ranch, I finally returned back to the house. I was starving. While I am sure that one of the sluts downstairs could cook a decent meal for me, I decided to go into town and have a proper dinner.

Heading to the garage, I had to decide which car to take. I decided to take the BMW out for a spin.

I was excited to see how she handled. And I wanted to make an appearance in town. I didn't need any rumors starting about how the new owner of Mr. White's estate was also a recluse. No need to give anyone a reason to come poking around the house.

The engine started with a loud roar. It felt amazing driving down the state road, and the car handled like a dream. It was the perfect balance of power and comfort. As I sped down the road, the car's horsepower thrummed under my control.

I was never much of a car guy, but I also had never owned a luxury car. And I didn't mind the looks I got from all the rich California transplants in Bozeman either.

I stopped at a steakhouse, determined to enjoy a nice meal. A little celebration of my new found life. And I had worked up an appetite hiking all day.

"Good Morning, Sir. Table for one?" The hostess greeted me.

"Yes, please!" I smiled back. She was a cute girl. Had a nice country vibe. But I wasn't in the mood to flirt or seduce anyone tonight. I had a Japanese slut waiting for me back home.

As I walked in to the restaurant, I noticed a few of the staff whispering. I suspected that news that Mr. White's grandson was here. A suspicion that would soon be confirmed.

"Good evening Master White. Can I start you with something to drink?" The waiter greeted me by name. Despite my not having introduced myself or made a reservation.

I ordered a bottle of red wine, and a nice Ribeye. The one thing that Montana has over LA (other than my harem of course) was steak. They knew how to do a good steak.

I ate my meal and enjoyed the wine. But was a little distracted by the looks I got from people in the restaurant. I wasn't used to being recognized. In LA I was just another guy. Here I was the source of local gossip.

However, after the third glass of wine, the feeling of awkwardness seemed to fade away. In fact, I started to enjoy it.

"Would you like another bottle, Master White?" The waiter inquired when my wine bottle was empty.

"No, I shouldn't I need to drive home tonight." I answered.

"Would you like me to call you a cab, sir?" He offered in response.

"No, no, that won't be needed. I am going to take a stroll around town before heading back." I said. "Just the check."

I paid the bill and left a hundred dollar bill as a tip. I figured having the waiters in town know I am a good tipper could only be a good thing in the long run.

I skipped the walk, and hopped in the car. Riding home with the windows down. Enjoying the brisk evening air in my hair as I made my way home.

When I got home. I decided to enjoy the nice evening on the balcony. I poured myself a whiskey on the rocks, and relaxed. Knowing that I was going to finish this lovely evening off by breaking in my Japanese sex slave.

I sipped my whiskey as I admired the view from the balcony. The night sky was clear and filled with stars. You could see the whole Milky Way. It was so peaceful, and the night air was crisp.

After another drink, I was feeling pretty drunk and decided to head into the harem. Usually I was prone to whiskey dick. But just the memory of Sawako's bimbo tits swaying as she held my breakfast tray had my dick stirring before I even got to the harem.

"Evening, White Master." Stella greeted me with a naughty wink. "I was expecting to see you tonight. I thought you'd like to have some fun with Sawako."

"Oh I will, but first, bring me a glass of whiskey." I ordered my favorite slave.

"Of course, White Master." She obeyed.

After I had been served, I relaxed on the sofa.

"Stella, do we have any outfits in the harem?" I asked.

"Of course, White Master. Each of us has a collection of sexy outfits that your grandfather enjoyed seeing us in. And of course if we don't already have one, you can bring anything else you would like. What were you thinking?"

"I was hoping that Sawako had a sexy silk dress she could wear. Something that showed off her big, yellow tits and slender legs." I mused. Imagining in my head what it would be like to have a sexy Jap whore suck me off while I enjoyed my drink.

"I believe she has just the dress." Stella smirked. "Should I have her get dressed and join you?"

"Yes, please." I smiled. "And have her put on a little extra makeup. I want her looking extra.... whorish."

"Of course, White Master." Stella bowed and left to get Sawako ready.

It wasn't long before my Japanese price greeted me.

"Good evening, White Master." She greeted me, and bowed deeply. "How can I serve you this evening."

"Good evening, Sawako." I greeted my slave. She looked amazing. She was wearing a golden qipao with read cherry blossom branches embroidered on it. It was long, going past her knees. but there was a long slit on one side that rose up past her hips, allowing her to stick her long slender leg out the side. The neck had a deep V that exposed her tantalizing cleavage. And the whole dress was skin tight.

"Sawako, why don't you come stand in front of me?" It was a question, but my tone made it clear it was an order. "I want to get a better look of that sexy body."

Without a word, she approached. Stopping in front of me and doing a little spin.

"Do you like what you see, White Master?" She asked.

"Of course. Your body is a work of art."

"I'm so glad, White Master."

I reached out and fondled her ass. It was firm but soft. I heard her breath grow heavier as I groped her. Reaching down the back of her legs, I pulled her left leg up and placed it on the sofa. Her bare lag sliding out of the side of the dress.

"You're in great shape." I commented.

"Thank you, White Master." Sawako replied. "We all do yoga and dance routines to keep ourselves looking our best."

"Well it's working." I told her. "Your body is amazing. Especially your legs." I started caressing her leg.

As I continued to explore her body, I was overcome with lust. In my drunken state, my mind was filled with ideas. More than I had time to try. Gone were my concerns about what she wanted. It was too late to decide to set anyone free. So why even ask? She was my slave. I owned her. And I was going to use her.

"I want you to kneel on the floor, Sawako." I ordered.

"Of course, White Master." She obeyed, and lowered herself to the ground.

I unzipped my pants, and freed my erection.

"Why don't you help yourself to a taste of this." I suggested.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Mmmm, Thank you, White Master..." She moaned. And leaned forward.

SLAP!

She looked up stunned. "S-sorry White Master... Did I do some-"

SLAP!

I hit her again. Harder. My drunken state dulling my concern for her pain.

She stared up at me. Her right cheek red from the two slaps. Her eyes filling with tears from the stinging pain. Staring at me, uncertain what she did wrong.

SLAP!

"Do you have a problem being slapped, Jap?" I taunted her, taking another sip of my drink.

"N-no, White Master..." She said.

SLAP!

"Owwwww." She cried.

"Shut up, slut." I ordered her.

"Yes, White Mas-AHHH!"

SLAP!

"Good, slut. Now suck your White Master's dick." I commanded.

I felt powerful. Abusing this slut I just met today. Using her as my personal fucktoy. The alcohol releasing an abusive side of me I didn't know existed.

"Yes, White Master."

"And if you stop, I will slap you again." I threatened.

"Yes, White Master. Thank you, White Master."

"Good girl." I praised her, stroking her head as she leaned forward and started sucking my cock.

"Mmmmph, Mmmm" She grunted as her tongue worked my shaft.

"That's it, whore." I encouraged her. "Now let me hear you choke."

I grabbed her head and forced her all the way down on my dick. Her eyes widened and she gagged.

"Mmmmpphhh, mmpphhh, mmmppphhhh" She struggled.

I just chuckled.

"Suck my big white cock, you stupid Jap whore."

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face away from my cock. She gasped for air, but I didn't give her time to catch her breath.

"What the fuck do you say when I let you breathe?"

"T-thank you, White Mas-"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"No, no, no. Japanese sluts don't say thank you. Say it in your dumb oriental language." I commanded.

"D-Domo Arigato, White Mast-ugh"

She was interrupted by me forcing her head back down. This time she sucked harder.

"That's a good jap whore." I moaned, "Keep going and you can have some more air."

She gagged and choked. Her saliva leaking all over the floor. But not once did she break eye contact. I looked down at the slut through her teary eyes.

"That's right, bitch. I own you now. I'm your new White Master." I informed her.

She stared up at me and nodded. Tears flowing down her cheeks as her head bobbed up and down on my cock.

I could feel my balls churning. I was about to blow. But I wasn't done with this slut yet. I yanked her off my hard cock, and pushed her off me. I got up, dragging her by her hair to the couch. After stripping naked, I pounced on her and ripped open the silk Qipao to expose her large breasts.

I leaned down and slapped her tits, making them wobble and jiggle. Then I took one in each hand, and smooshed them together.

"These are a nice pair of udders for an oriental slut. You like being a white man's Asian bimbo don't you?"

"Yes, White Master. Anything for White Master." She answered.

I responded my making out with her while I roughly felt up her large, soft breasts. Like Crystal, enjoying kneading them coarsely. Not worried if they bruised from my grip. She reacted only by moaning into my mouth. This was not her first time being abused, and I could tell being used roughly was turning her on.

"You like that, don't you? You like your new White Master's hands on your big, fat, Asian udders?" I taunted her.

12