Inheritance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I can, I will," Jesse promised.

"Okay, but I'm going to miss you." Jesse arched an eyebrow at how Briana had spoken those words. Words that sounded more like a woman in love than a cousin. Shaking the thought from his mind, he had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment.

"Listen, I need to get off here. I'll contact you when I can. Oh, one more thing: if Richard shows up at my house, do not let him onto the property. If you have to call the police."

"I wouldn't let him in in the first place, but I promise if I see him, I will call 911."

"Good. I'll talk to you soon, Bree."

"Bye, Jesse." Once he was off the phone with Briana, he pulled up Janice's cell number.

"I've heard the details, Jesse; I'll make sure everyone plays along until it's time."

Blowing out a breath, glad he didn't have to repeat what he had just been told. Jesse didn't know if he could keep his anger in check if he did. "Good; if I can contact you without giving away where they're going to stash me, I will."

"Just follow what they say; they are there to see that you stay safe until we sort this out."

"While I'm out of commission, I need you to get in contact with my PI. He's been following my mother and aunt," Jesse said, ignoring the eyes in the rearview mirror when he said that. "Have him report to you if he sees anything untoward. You know what to do."

"Of course, Jesse," listening to her repeating the number he had given her, "I'll make sure I keep an eye on them. No telling what they will do when they think the fox is away."

"Thanks, Janice."

"You're welcome, Jesse. I'm always happy to help, you know that."

******

"Bree, what's the matter with you?" Linda asked. Ever since Jesse left to fly down to Florida, she has noted how spaced out her daughter has become lately. "I'm worried about you, honey. I hope this isn't affecting your grades."

"I'm fine, Mom, just something on my mind," Briana said as she sat on the overly expensive large lounge chair with her legs pulled up beneath her.

"Baby, talk to me; what's going on with you?" Linda inquired worryingly. The memory of her listening in on how Jesse had first fucked her daughter flared in her mind, and lately, that memory has been coming back over and over again since they've come to live with Jesse while the investigation was going on.

"I... I think I'm in love," Briana said shyly, looking down at her lap as her mother had a huge smile on her lips.

"Let me guess, it's Jesse, isn't it?" Linda asked, throwing it out there. She knew she hit the nail on the head at her daughter's shocked look and gaping mouth. "So, how often have you been fucking your cousin?" Again, her daughter just looked at her, shocked when she just threw it out there. She knew none of the household staff could hear her. "Did you think I didn't know you were and have been fucking Jesse? Honey, you really don't hide it well. Do you think I can't hear your door opening and closing, then opening and closing again after an hour almost every night? This might be a big house, yet that late at night, even a pin drop is loud in this house. You think I can't hear you moaning and begging for some big cock. And since it's late at night, there's only one cock in this house at that time of night. So baby, is your cousin really that big?"

"You... you knew?!" Briana stammered, finally able to speak.

"I knew since the first time you fucked Jesse, so again, does he really have a big cock?" Linda asked, loving how embarrassed she was making her daughter.

"Yes," Briana said weakly.

"And why on earth are you fucking your cousin in the first place?"

"So he wouldn't go looking for a woman outside of the family and to help us," Briana said, unable to look her mother in the eye.

"Why? Why would you care if he seeks companionship outside of the family, and what do you mean help us?" Linda uttered, confused.

"Well... Aunt Darla and Patricia are sleeping with him too; they too want Jesse to keep his money with the family," Briana muttered low, not seeing the shock on her mother's face at that news.

"You're telling me his own mother is sleeping with him as well as Patricia?" Linda stammered, not believing his own mother could do such a thing. Yet she couldn't stop her thighs from rubbing together. "My word," she whispered when Briana nodded that it was so. "Have you caught them? Is that why you started to have sex..."

"No, Mom, I did that for us then I did it to repay him for helping you. I know how you were working so hard, putting in so many hours at your store, just so I wouldn't have to worry. But I saw how every time bills came in, you would try to find the money to pay them off. Plus, I thought if I worked for Jesse, that would take the stress of trying to pay for my college off your shoulders. Then... I don't know... somewhere in all of this, I grew to really enjoy being with Jesse. He's not like the boy I first had sex with," ignoring her mother's glare; she continued, "he makes me feel so content," Briana said, looking away.

"You did this for me?!" Linda spoke, her lower lip trembled as Briana nodded once again. How she was so proud of her daughter, not the sleeping with Jesse part, yet she really couldn't complain to her daughter about that since she, too, had been thinking of trying to seduce him into sleeping with her.

"Of course, Mom, I didn't want you to worry anymore," Briana answered; tears started to ream her eyes thinking her mother was going to disown her or ship her off somewhere to keep her and Jesse from being together.

"Oh honey, you know you didn't need to do that for me, right? I would have found a way out of our troubles," Linda spoke sweetly to her daughter.

"You're not mad?" Briana asked, confused by her mother's behavior.

"No, I'm not," Linda replied, shaking her head. "I have a confession to make."

"About?"

"When I first heard you begging Jesse not to take his big cock out of you," seeing her daughter's cheeks rapidly heating, "it made me really horny. Since we've been here, I too have been thinking of going to Jesse's bed and offering myself to him. You know I haven't been with anyone since your father walked out on us," getting a nod from Briana, "and well, I do have urges, and I've been having dreams what it would be like to be on my knees, staring up at Jesse when I have my hand wrapped around his cock eagerly wanting to please that hard stick of his," Linda said, letting the cat out of the bag. "Do you know how hard it is just to lay in my bed listening to the two of you when I haven't had sex with a man in ten or so years? It's murder on my fingers, I tell you," she uttered, flashing her daughter a knowing smirk. "Like I know you've been doing since Jesse's been gone, you aren't the quietest person when you orgasm, dear." She bit her lip at her daughter's horrified look when she said that.

"Oh God," Briana muttered as she dropped her face into her hands.

"So how about you help your mother get laid, hmm," Linda cooed.

"You want me to help you sleep with Jesse?!" Briana couldn't believe what her mother just said to her.

"Mmmhmm, if your nipples are getting hard just thinking about Jesse, he must be very good in bed," Linda said, pointing at her daughter's chest.

"He is, at least I think he is," Briana said very bashfully as she felt her face getting rather hot.

"Does he eat your pussy, dear?"

"Mmmhmm," Briana hummed, feeling her mound growing hot just thinking of Jesse's tongue on it.

"Then you wouldn't mind if we give Jesse a little treat when he comes home, would you?"             

"Mom!" Briana groaned. "This is getting weird."

"No weirder than listening to my daughter fucking her cousin, now is it?" Linda countered.

"I guess not, but Jesse's not coming home for some reason," Briana informed her mother.

"Did he tell you why?"

"No, he just told me to call Aunt Darla and Patricia to cover him at the office until he comes back," Briana said, looking down, seeing that her mother wasn't lying about her nipples. "And not to let Uncle Richard onto the property if he shows up and to call the cops if or when he does."

"I see. Yes, we mustn't let Richard in here. If I know my brother, he would ransack this place just to pay off his debts to whoever he owes," Linda said, nodding in support. "Okay, then we'll just have to wait until Jesse comes back. I wonder how Jesse will take to a mother-daughter threesome," she mused, tilting her head back and staring up at the ceiling as she tapped her chin. "I don't know if I could go through with it if I was alone."

"Why?"

"Honey, when your father left me, something I've never learned why he did, it hurt my self-esteem very badly. How can any man think I'm attractive if I can't even hold onto my own husband?"

"But Mom?! You're so pretty! I know a few of my friends look at you when you're not paying attention. I know if you did, you would see them lusting after you," Briana said, trying to lift her mother's self-image.

"Really?! So young men have been staring at me?" Linda asked in disbelief, to which her daughter nodded. "Bree, I know what I'm about to ask a mother shouldn't ask her daughter, but... do you have a picture of Jesse's..." It was her turn to feel her face heating like mad as her daughter just grinned madly at her.

"Of his cock?" Briana finished for her mother, to which Linda nodded weakly. "Yeah, but I'm in it. Do you still want to see how big it is?"

"Yes," Linda whispered. She watched as her daughter slowly rose from her seat, grabbed her phone off the arm as she did, walked over to her, and sat down next to her. She could see how turned on her own mother was, just as she was at that moment as she opened up her gallery.

"See how big it is?" Briana asked, holding her phone in front of her mother as she leaned against her. Showing her the picture of the selfie she took of her holding Jesse's cock in her right hand as she was close to taking him into her mouth. Even now, she could still taste his cock on her tongue, the way his cum struck the back of her throat.

"Oh my... I didn't know Jesse was so..." A flood of heat raced throughout her body as she just stared at that hard pole of his. She ignored how her daughter's breasts looked in the photo.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything, Mom," moving her head so her lips would brush against her mother's left ear, "Would you like to see how he fucked me that day?" Briana purred into her mother's ear. She wasn't expecting her mother to surge to her feet and take hold of her hand and draged her off the sofa.

"Come with me. I don't want the staff to know anything about this," Linda said, leading/dragging her daughter out of the room they were in and up the grand staircase. She didn't realize how wet her panties were until she got to her feet. She had to fight the tremors as her sensitive clit brushed along the fabric of her underwear.

"Mom?" Briana uttered as she watched her mother stripping out of her clothes.

"What? If we're going to be with Jesse like that, then we need to be comfortable with each other when we're naked. Plus, I can't masturbate if I'm in my clothes," Linda spoke in a motherly voice as her bra went slack before it, too, found its home on top of her clothes.

"Wow, Mom, I hope when I get your age that I look as good as you do," Briana said, a little surprised by how good her mother looked and how her 36C's still had a lift to them given her mother's age.

"Thank you, honey, it does boost my ego," Linda said as she pushed her panties to the floor.

"Although if we're going to give Jesse what most men want, I think we need to go shopping," Briana said, knowing those old, plain white panties wouldn't inspire the lust she knew her mother was looking to get out of Jesse.

"Why? Don't you like my underwear?" Linda asked, not seeing what was wrong with her ordinary day wear.

"No, it's fine, but if you want to get Jesse worked up and that cock of his really, really hard, you might want to step it up a bit," Briana said as she took off her shirt, revealing her very lacy, see-through bra that didn't offer any real support for her 38C breasts, their pink areolas were very visible as she stripped out of her pants.

"Is that why you're wearing that get-up?" Linda inquired, running her finger up and down her daughter's body.

"Mmmhmm, I bought these for Jesse," Briana said, turning her back to her mother, showing off how her matching black lace thong sat between her ass cheeks. "I know he likes how it makes my ass look when I'm in his room and walking around in them after he's made love to me," she said, her cheeks blooming to a very deep red when she noted her mother's wide eyes at her words.

"He... he makes love to you?" Linda couldn't believe what her daughter just told her.

"Mmmhmm, the first time he just fucked me, but as we kept getting together every morning I showed up to work for him, it turned into lovemaking instead of fucking. I know I shouldn't have done it, that it's illegal for us to be together like that, yet I've never felt the way I felt after the first time he made love to me instead of taking me like I know some dirty old men would like to do," Briana said, standing nude at the side of her mother's bed.

"Does he like that look?" Linda asked, climbing onto her bed, pointing at her daughter's bald pussy.

"No, I do, but he doesn't mind it; I think he likes a little hair there, but I can't say for sure since we've never really talked about it," Briana answered as she joined her mother on her bed.

"Now show me this video of yours," Linda instructed, watching her daughter pulling up the video. Linda had never in all her years rubbed herself so hard as she watched Jesse just eating her daughter out for fifteen minutes without stopping. She knew if she was on that bed of his as the camera seemed to be resting on the nightstand beside his bed, she would be howling in bliss just like her daughter was doing in it. She glanced over to her daughter as she, too, had lost her squeamishness as Briana was fingering herself hard as she was doing the same. She lost the number of times she came as she watched the full-hour video of all the positions she and Jesse performed in the video. She just hoped Briana's birth control was working since Jesse wasn't wearing a condom and how giddy her daughter was as she picked up her phone and moved the camera down her body, spreading her legs and labia, showing how his cum was leaking out of her red little peach while she heard the shower going in the background. "God, I needed that," she panted, grinning over to her daughter.

"I bet, Mom, you left a huge wet spot on the bed," Briana said, teasing her mother.

"So honey, do you think we'll be able to sleep with Jesse together?" Linda asked, lying on her side and looking at her daughter.

"Yeah, I think so, but you better not hog that cock of his. I like it when he cums in my mouth," looking bashfully down when her mother gave her a pointed look, "I like the taste of his cum, at first I didn't, but after we've been doing it for so long, it makes me feel like he's marking me as his and only his," Briana said in a small, cute voice.

"Has he ever taken you in the back?" Linda asked, wondering how far they had gone with one another.

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Not really; I don't think Jesse liked it either; I think he only did it because I begged him to," Briana said, a little ashamed of the way she had acted on that day. She was just so scatter brained from her multiple orgasms that she wasn't thinking much about it when she begged him to take her ass.

"Oh? So you're not going to do it again?"

"No, Jesse hasn't asked for it either. If he had, I... might have agreed to it. I'm just glad he hasn't," Briana said truthfully.

"Well, we'll just have to make sure when he comes back from wherever he is that we make it a night to remember for him. Now help me strip the bed and air out the room. We don't want the staff to wonder what we've been doing in here," Linda said, rolling off the bed.

******

"You want me to what?!" Jesse stammered, looking at the man he was introduced to as John.

"Not really, but we need to show him that you are dead; he won't pay unless he has the proof that the hit has been completed," John said as he, Ruth, and her partner stood in the windowless room of the safe house they were in to keep the fact that they were stashing Jesse there hidden.

"And who is this 'he' you're referring to?" Jesse asked, although he had a feeling of who it was, and he wasn't disappointed when they named his cousin. It only infuriated him to know the money he had given Richard was being used to pay for the hit on his life. "And you can't just arrest him with what you have now?"

"No, doesn't work like that, sure he might spend a few years in jail, yet if we want the conspiracy to commit murder charge to stick and put him away for life, then we need to go through with this. Once we have him on tape, handing over the fifty grand for the job, we'll have him dead to rights. Plus, we're hoping that with all the charges we have on him, he'll sing like a bird to the arson of his sister's house and the murder of his mother. While we can't directly point to him about that, yet we do believe he had a hand in her death," John said, laying out their game plan for him.

"I see, very well, but I'm sending my dry cleaning bill to you when this is over," Jesse said, looking at the three of them. "So, what do you want me to do?" he asked, very eager to put Richard behind bars for the death of his grandaunt. He just couldn't believe he could do that to his own mother. A woman who was so sweet and kind, willing to help those who were trying to pull themselves out of the jam they were in yet were always beaten back down by the people in power or life in general.

"Our woman that handles these things is already on her way. Once she's here, she'll make you up to look like you've been executed like your cousin wants. We'll prepare the basement to look like it's some abandoned lot where John here," gesturing over to him, "will say he took you to do the 'deed,'" Ruth said, throwing up air quotes. "When you're ready, we'll take you down there. Make it appear that you died where you fell, given that's generally how the body works when you're murdered. Then John here will take a photo on the burner phone your cousin provided to John for that very reason. When he responds back, we'll set up another meeting and accept the cash for the job. When word reaches the group that John is undercover in that the job is done, they won't be coming after you to finish the job when it's revealed you're still alive."

"Is that a real possibility?" Jesse asked, a little worried that someone would continue to come after him.

"It is; they pride themselves on finishing a job even if it was a setup in the first place. It boosts their street cred," John answered.

"And how long am I supposed to hide here, for I have a company to run. I can not be trapped here for months," Jesse said heatedly.

"Once we have your cousin in custody and the photo sent to the gang and round them up, you'll be able to return back to your daily life. I understand this will put a strain on you if you need messages passed to whomever to see to your affairs while this is going on. We can get you a burner phone, yet you must limit the call to an hour and immediately turn it off to keep anyone from tracing the cell tower it pings at. If all moves as we plan, we don't think you'll be away for any more than a week," Ruth said, trying to ease his worries.

"Alright, we'll play it your way for a week; if this isn't settled by then, I'm heading home," Jesse said. If he had to be out in the middle of nowhere, then he would get the yacht Greta and Bill had that had been passed to him. Where he could set sail towards Hawaii, at least then he could manage his company from the main cabin of the ship rather than in some tiny windowless room of some house out in the middle of nowhere. He knew the ship was seaworthy since he paid a lot of money to make sure the yacht was ready at any given moment. While yes, technically, his jet was his yet, it was the companies, so he couldn't just bump flights that had been on the books for weeks. Hence why he had kept the ship prepped at all times in case he just needed a break from his greedy family.