Inheritance - Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silver, I really messed up." Patty took her husband's shoulders in both hands and leveled an earnest, serious look on him. "I was so caught up in the thought of seeing... of being around my actual..." She pressed her lips tightly together and tried to smile. "I have no words, so I'll use my actions. Later."

Ah, that out-of-place, horny, magical smirk. Guaranteed to melt Nate every time. "Deal, I guess." He shot a quick look at Amber, who'd taken the opportunity to escape the immediate vicinity. "Though the story here is gonna be something else, I can already tell."

"You have no idea." Patty murmured. After a second, she squared her shoulders and took in the motley crowd gathered in the foyer. "Let's do this."

Aisha immediately moved up to her big sister and curled an arm around the taller woman's narrow waist, pulling their lithe forms tightly together, ready to support her in the next step. Claudia did the same with her grandmother, eventually introduced to Nate as Serilda, and began a low conversation with the woman whose surprise reappearance a few weeks before had begun that day's escapades. Nate was left to walk in next to his old, betraying flame, and tried not to look as perturbed and utterly baffled by her presence there as he really was. Luckily, Amber had long ago moved on from him and apparently felt no need for inane niceties, and thus stayed mercifully silent as they made their way to view the body.

Around the open casket, a good group had assembled, and Nate could make a stab at some of the identities. One, a big, handsome man in his early twenties, was the spitting image of Amber with his blue eyes and fair skin, if not his size and brown mop. That had to be her son, and it nearly forced a bitter laugh out of Nate as he looked from Patty to her former lover. Never knew how multiple choice being a lesbian can be. Luck giveth even as it taketh away, I guess.

A set of twin girls around the same age were obviously the children of Aisha. Nearly clones, in fact; almost no deviance from their mother to be seen in their looks. Hell, they even had the woman's red-dyed hair, if styled in a much more fashion-forward manner. The three youths were all huddled together, and the boy had an arm around each of the girls, giving comfort to the pair of sobbing wrecks as they clung hard to him in turn.

Maybe he should have been more curious about the absent fathers, as there were no men that separated from the crowd to join Amber and Aisha in their mourning, but Nate really couldn't muster up enough care. Right then, he was more than distracted by his wife's sudden breakdown at the sight of her own vacated sire.

"Un... Vince..." Patty, still adhered to Aisha, put a hand on the corpse's cheek and lost it. "Oh God... Dad..." She began bawling. "Fuck. How many years do I have to sift through? Which years can I let myself remember? Which fucking version of you..."

That was it. That was all she had in her before her knees started to wobble and her strength began ebbing. Nate lurched forward to support the woman he cherished, but he needn't have bothered since her sister was already there. Aisha fought her own sorrow and held Patty up, then wordlessly escorted her from the room. Escort was the polite way of putting it, rather than stating the bare truth; that the younger woman full-on dragged her insensate big sister away.

Claudia, red-eyed now herself, began following them with her father at her side, but Serilda cut them off at the pass. "Please, I know you love her, but Aisha and her..." The lovely, stately matriarch was struggling too, but she managed to make her wishes firmly known. "If you interrupt their true reunion, the reforming of their special bond... Cleopatra may never forgive you." She smiled to take the sting from her words. "Please. Just give them some time together. Alone."

The last thing that Nate and Claudia wanted was to cause Patty any more misery than she was already wallowing in, so the father and daughter just nodded and moved away from the casket to let those with more skin in the game say their farewells.

To their credit, they were more patient than most would have been when left alone in a sea of strangers, but at about the twentieth time that Nate caught Amber giving him yet another inscrutable look--inscrutable, but openly ominous--Nate's discomfort got the better of him. "Cloud, keep your grandma company. I'm gonna see if your mom is... if I can help."

His daughter looked mildly critical, but she saw that he was worried, and relented. "Okay. It has been awhile, I guess." She squeezed his hand and turned back to the woman she found so fascinating to continue their talk.

For her part, Serilda just gave one, disapproving-but-resigned look to Nate before resuming her gushing over her youngest granddaughter. "And then Vincenzo had a balcony built that wrapped completely around the outside of the upper floor. I tell you, child, your mother made very good use of it over the years."

Nate honestly forgot the pair as soon as it became apparent that Patty was not going to be easy to find. Damn, was she so worked up that she was embarrassed to be seen at all? That was distressing. The idea, and the length of her absence, made Nate truly concerned for his spouse, and he began his directionless hunt for her with real determination. Even so, it was only by luck that he happened to be walking by the closed coat room when the door gave a low thud right next to him, as if something with decent heft had hit it from the other side. When he heard the telltale sounds of whatever it was shuffling away from the sturdy wood, Nate followed his instincts and softly opened the door.

He should have remembered that luck comes in two kinds.

The lights in the room beyond the cracked door were off, but the sun streaming in from a nearby window gave enough of a view. Far more than enough, to be brutally honest. As an evil little addendum, the legion of coats hanging up did nothing to muffle the noises from within either.

"Speedy... oh my God, you're still so... mmmm..." Aisha's breathy exclamations came only in the moments she managed to lift her ripe lips from Nate's wife's nipple. Either one, as the woman seemed to be unable to choose between the pair that had been freed when the top of Patty's dress was yanked down beneath her twitchy abs and her lacy bra pushed up on her flushed chest. "Mmm..." smack. "Exactly the same..." Lick... nibble...

Stupefied and disbelieving, Nate's animal mind nonetheless registered a great many details of this phantasmagoric scene. Patty's firm ass was up on a counter, and her skirt had been lifted by one of Aisha's... her little sister's... hands so that the fabric was bunched neatly up with the dropped bodice of the woman's funeral frock. Those tantalizing thigh-high stockings, not to mention the thighs within, were wrapped around the redhead's waist while their owner writhed under the other woman's ministrations. Trembled as that hand was working under the soft lace of the little black panties that had proven no bar to determined desire.

"Bouncy... huhh, ahhh..." Patty's words came with supreme effort, and she had to stop and bite her lip more than once. "How did I let you... let you talk me into this? Oh, oh shit... this isn't... I don't want..." Despite the half-hearted denials, her fingers were gripping the red tresses at her exposed chest with white knuckles. Aisha didn't seem to mind in the slightest, though; indeed, her knuckles below looked to be increasing their frenetic thrusting in pace with the yanks on her hair. "Fuck, what are you doing to me?"

"Returning a long overdue favor, my love." Aisha looked up at Patty and smiled, then proceeded to dip her head even further down, right into divide of Nate's wife's widespread legs, where she took those useless panties between her teeth and ripped, like a ravenous diner cracking a lobster shell to get to the succulent meat that awaited.

"Uuuggghhh..." The long, atavistic, drawn-out moan hissed from Patty's wet, parted lips, and was immediately followed by the woman's lowered lids shooting right up to the ceiling. "Bouncy... Bouncy... you, you can't... It's not... not riiiiiiIIIII!" A full-body convulsion wracked that delectably athletic frame from toenail to hair-tip, and Nate, for the first time ever, got an outsider's view of what the love of his life looked like when she had an earth-shattering climax. All the while, Aisha hummed, happy and triumphant, as her head kept undulating, back and forth, back and forth, at her big sister's now-freely given pussy.

"Guugh! Hnngh!" The grunts and groans were accompanied by a staccato beat from one of Patty's sleek leather boot heels helplessly hammering on the countertop beneath her as she abandoned even the weak scruples of seconds before and threw herself into the frantic coupling with her own kin. It was loud, and it was a lure, as the nearly-catatonic Nate discovered a second later.

"Jesus, dad, what the hell is happening in--"

Like he'd been electrocuted, every muscle in Nate's body jerked at once to bring him around to face his daughter with a look of unfathomable panic. "Claudia! You can't be here! You have to..."

Too late. The girl had already popped up on her tippy toes to see over her father's shoulder to what was waiting beyond, and her gasp of shock was abysmal in its pure lament. "No... no fucking way..." Claudia backed away, her head shaking in denial and her big green eyes rolling fit to fall out of her skull. "What is she doing?"

Wonder and horror made an appalling mixture as they spewed from the girl's mouth, and Nate could do nothing more than take her by her quaking shoulders and push her away. "I don't know, baby, I don't know!" The simple truth. "But... fuck, Patty is... I can't even..."

They were a good fifteen feet away from the coat room by that point, and both of them stared at the cracked door, waiting. After a minute of continued moans, of rising cries, it was clear that the fornicating sisters within hadn't heard the outbursts from either of the witnesses to their debauchery. The victims of their selfish lusts. Their own orchestra had drowned out Nate and Claudia's mere garage band.

Claudia licked her dry lips, seemingly unable to not stare at the runaway semi that had hit her, and Nate found that he had to shoot one last look himself as he gingerly stepped up to the door once again.

Both of them on the floor now, Patty had duplicated her sister's actions and had torn down the top of the redhead's black dress. The access was well utilized, and Nate's wife was massaging--hell, mauling--a braless pair of tits that were lifted straight from a textbook on aesthetic flawlessness. In another life, Nate may have literally drooled at the sight of his sister-in-law's ageless perfection, but the view came right along with that of his mate's lips feasting incestuously on her own sibling's. The sounds and signs of her tongue painting the inside of the younger woman's mouth squelched pretty much all his ardor in a starkly final manner, and he quietly closed the door to let his wife keep fucking her sister privately.

The second that the view was denied her, Claudia threw herself at her father. "Oh daddy... I'm so, so sorry. I can't believe she would do that to you!" The eighteen-year-old buried her face in Nate's chest. "I can't... what are you going to do?"

"Cloud..." Nate honestly didn't know what his answer would be until he heard it himself. "I still love her." He ran a hand down his face. "Fuck. We've been together almost half our lives now. I'll never forget that hurt, lost track star that broke down and soaked my shirt with her tears the first night I ever spoke directly to her. I... I don't think I can just throw that away."

"She threw it away." Claudia sniffled and looked up at him, her face red from sadness and rage both. For a second. Then a distinctive softening began at the corners of her eyes and spread from there. "Shit. I'm sorry. You're right. I guess... I mean, we both saw how fucked up she was at the casket." She paused, then blanched. "Jesus, and I practically forced her to come, even after she warned us."

Nate tucked his fingers under his daughter's chin and lifted so he could lock his gaze on hers. He could see the guilt and fear there, plain as day. "No, baby. This isn't your fault. I... I'm not even sure it's hers. Something... something bad..." He gathered himself and, insanely, gave a laugh. "Guess one question is answered for me; why she never wanted to talk about her family. Like, ever. What woman wants to brag to her husband about banging her own sister?"

Mercifully, Claudia giggled, matching his own gallows humor instead of chastising him as he deserved. "Right? That's the kind of thing that no one... I mean... you gotta keep something like that... hidden."

"Yeah." Not examining his sudden impulse, Nate gave a light kiss to his daughter's upturned lips; something that was not a habit between them. It was innocent though, a show of gratitude, and he could tell she knew that. "Thanks, Cloud."

Claudia smiled and snuggled close to him, putting her cheek against his broad chest once more. "Anytime... but for what?"

"For loving your crazy ass parents despite their crazy asses?"

Another giggle. "Like I said... Anytime. Whatever love you need."

After that, after the unspoken decision made between them that they were going to go along to get along, Nate and Claudia rejoined the viewing to wait out the rest of their ordeal. The truly hard part was humoring Serilda; it was now painfully obvious that the older woman knew exactly what her daughters would be getting up to in their absence. More than once, Nate had to stuff the urge to ream her out when he caught the hint of a condescending twitch of the well-preserved schoolteacher's lips.

Enjoy it now, you twisted old lady. Once we walk out of here, taillights are all you and your head-fucked daughter are going to see of my wife after today. It'll make a twenty-year shutout seem like a lazy afternoon.

After a time... a depressingly long, long time... Patty swayed back into the room with a creased dress, one partially unzipped boot, and eyes that wouldn't lift from the floor. She was followed minutes later by a beaming Aisha, like somehow the gap between their arrivals would erase all suspicions. After Patty gave one more visit to her dead father, she turned to her husband and daughter, took a deep breath, and held out her hands to them. "Thank-you for..." She sighed. "Just... thank-you both. I really do love you."

Nate could tell she meant that for him in particular, and, after a shared glance between himself and his daughter, he took one hand while Claudia took the other. "Of course, Gold. I'm always... I'll always love you. I... waiting isn't... it isn't hard."

No. It just hurt like hell.

With soft sounds of further gratitude, Patty gave quick goodbyes to everyone. Even Aisha only got a peck on the cheek, if one that lingered in a way that would have seemed odd just an hour ago, and that was without the fact that it came with the redhead's curled fingers glued to her muscled rump. That was it though, and the trio was soon out the door and headed back home.

If any one of the three thought it significant that absolutely no one spoke the entire trip... well, it was a rough day. For everyone.

__________

"I... I'm sorry, Silver. I need some time to myself."

The sudden statement the next morning over breakfast surprised Nate, but at the same time didn't. After a night spent next to his wife in bed, but not with her, a part of him expected some kind of reckoning soon. Just not like this.

"What do you mean, time?" He shook his head, dripping spoonful of cornflakes hovering between his mouth and the bowl beneath him, forgotten. "What do you mean, yourself?"

Patty plopped her pajama-clad ass into the wooden chair next to him, and took his free hand in hers. "My love, you have to see it. Yesterday... yesterday got me twisted into about a thousand knots. I was awake all night, agonizing over it. I need..." She let out a shuddering breath. "I need perspective. I need to think about... everything."

If she'd told him this a week ago, Nate would have flooded her with a thousand questions for her thousand knots, but it wasn't a week ago. This was the day after, and he knew exactly what his bride was trying to work out, even if she didn't know he knew. Do I stay or do I go? That was her core question, but a darker, more accurate thought forced itself right behind it. Do I stay with the foreign sausage, or go with the family taco?

Sweet fancy Christ, what a funhouse mirror his life had become, and all in less than twenty-four hours.

What could he say? Get the fuck out and be ready for the divorce papers? Nate didn't have that in him. His rage, even his hurt, were pale things next to his sympathy for the mind-fuck his wife was experiencing right then, and he held on to hope that she, in fact, could think about everything and come to the right decision. He just wished she'd let him help her do so.

But she wasn't letting him. She wasn't even asking him. And there was no real choice at all.

"Patty... sure. Yeah. It's fine." Nate rubbed her arm and basked in the unabashedly, eternally grateful smile she beamed at him. "Just, please, remember... remember that we're here for you. That I'm here. I'm me." Let her make of that what she would.

The fact was, if he was being honest, Cleopatra's infidelity wasn't as devastating as it would have been if she'd jumped on some other dude's dick randomly. As illogical, hell, as completely bat-shit as it was, the fact that it wasn't random, in that it was her sister, and it wasn't a dick... in that it was her sister... dulled the blow in a way that was as real as it was moronic.

I knew Patty had those... tastes. And she grew up with Aisha... who's inhumanly hot... and it's not like my wife has found a better man...

Just her own fucking sister! Jesus. He really was a moron. But one that was reaching for any life-preserver that floated by, so... fuck it.

"Oh Silver... no matter what, I'll never forget that. I will always, always know what you are." With one hand, Patty put a hand lightly on his chest while swiping at her moist eyes with the others, then, in a complete one-eighty, that familiar sex-smirk made its appearance once again. "But I don't have to only remember. Not just yet. Not with you and that square, rugged, manly, milk-dribbled chin right in front of me." She chuckled as she slid off the chair to her knees before him and began tugging at his own pajama pants. "I have time to see what other milk I can make dribble." She looked up at him through her black lashes. "Or make fucking drown me."

With an excited gleam in her eye, she popped up the t-shirt she slept in to give him a going away eyeful, then stretched her jaw and popped his already-rigid dick between her lips to give herself a going away mouthful. It was probably his imagination, or just wishful thinking, but Nate swore then that the blowjob his wife gave him right there in the open at their breakfast table was the hottest, wettest, most emotionally intense one he'd ever had, from her or anyone.

He groaned and gripped her head between his palms, stroking her temples lovingly while she hummed her thanks and picked up her pace, her dark head twisting and bobbing as her stroking fingers and lips and tongue... and finally throat... tried to get him to scream for mercy. The groans became grumbles, then grunts as he reached his boiling point, and just as he crested, his eyes shot open, only to be met by an astonished pair of green orbs looking back at him from the shadowy hallway that led off to the bedrooms.