Inheritance - Reclamation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At hearing that word, Patty froze and looked down on her lover with something close to disbelief. Aisha hurriedly went on. "My love, it's you. It's all yours now." She waved a hand vaguely at the dark bedroom, and the house beyond. "Your birthright. You are our father's true heir, and you get everything... including a sad, ageing, over-endowed woman who, deep down inside, just wants her big sister to kiss her and make everything better." The redhead couldn't stop her sly smile. "And fuck her silly every night."

Patty didn't look convinced. "Wife? Bouncy... we... I'm still..."

"Those are just words on paper, Speedy. You told me a long time ago; don't let angry men with little dicks tell you what you can feel." Nate could see Aisha's hand disappear under her sister and her arm start moving. "Feel this." When Patty gasped, the woman was ready with her tongue and lips.

Long seconds later, Aisha lied back down with a satisfied sigh and thin streamer of saliva connecting the two women. "I'm your mate, Cleopatra. What else would I be but wife?"

Patty... Cleo--Nate was still struggling with her identity in his mind--teared up a bit as she began stroking her sister's cheek. "Wife. How 'bout that? All right, my bouncy toy... I guess this is our honeymoon." With no warning, she flipped Aisha onto her stomach, ignoring the high-pitched squeak from her bedmate, and proceeded to inch down the woman's body, planting kiss after kiss on her salty skin. "Better make it one for the books."

It was just as Patty took both of her fucktoy spouse's round cheeks in her hands and began her dig for buried gold that Serilda stepped back and turned the camera once more on herself. "Claudia, I hope you see what this is. True, expansive, unbound joy. The celebration of a life unfettered." The old woman paused, a gleam in her eye. "Think on this. Think on it deeply, my treasured granddaughter."

Nate was feeling nauseous, but he wasn't done. I have to know. Knowledge is power, and I'm gonna need all I can get soon.

Day Four

"Suck it... oh shit, harder. Harder!"

This video didn't come with a text, but actions spoke much louder than words.

"God, how are you... shit! How... so good at..." The Patty of the video was lying on that huge sofa in the family room, a flimsy robe open to reveal her bare, bronzed body, and her fingers weaved through a disheveled mass of silver locks that was gyrating at her crotch. The younger of the pair smiled down at the woman who gave birth to her. "My silver fox... I guess... ooohhh... I guess that sucking your brother's fucking python all those years really whipped you into... Ah!"

She trembled, her body rippling in waves. When that orgasm--probably not her first, since the video was very obviously in media res--was done, Patty just pushed her mother's head down harder. "My little clitty is fucking throbbing, mom. You are... an artist."

On that sofa, Serilda positively purred from the compliment, complete with wagging her tail to show her appreciation. Her taut tail, peaking atop her still-fetching body. Seeing his mother-in-law's age-defying beauty, those breasts that gave Aisha a run for her money pressed on the cushions, made him wistful. Forgetful for a brief, glorious moment.

Top genetics. Patty is going to still be smoking hot when we're thinking about retirem--

Nope. Reality punched him in the face then, telling him that that ship was weighing anchor right before his eyes.

"God I wish I could see your face right now." The voice, Aisha's, boomed as she made her commentary on what she was recording. For a second, Nate had the crazy thought that she was addressing him. Then he remembered.

"Claudia... my gorgeous niece..." The unseen woman giggled. "My new step-daughter... I know exactly what you're feeling right now. Your nature is screaming at you. It's all right, there's no shame in what you want. Go to your room, if you aren't already there. Your father won't be hurt if you... take care of yourself."

Fuck! A sharp, very clear memory suddenly hit Nate like a freight train. He and his daughter, right on the evening of this... event, had been watching TV together when she got a text that she didn't share. She'd gone into the kitchen, ostensibly to get some snacks... was gone awhile... then came back, begging off of the remainder of the show with a claim of just being too tired, before practically sprinting upstairs, where she stayed the rest of the night. Fuck... Aisha put it right into her head!

There wasn't much left to that particular video, but, yet again, Nate forced himself to finish. He tried to tell himself that it was like an inoculation.

Serilda, face shiny, leaned back on her knees and began massaging her daughter's perky breasts on a heaving chest trying to regain breath. "You are a revelation, Cleopatra." The luscious creature that put the sex in sexagenarian leaned forward and placed her head lightly on her daughter's toned stomach. "This... this is just a sliver of what I now owe you. The way you broke me this morning... good lord..." She looked up with gleaming eyes. "When I woke up with your fist in me, I didn't know up from down!" She sighed contentedly. "I guess... well... how many wives are you willing to take on, my love?"

Patty laughed wickedly and lifted her mother's... wife's?... face to plant a hard kiss on it for a good ten seconds. "All of them. All of you... foxy lady." The dark beauty pushed the older woman back so that she was lying prone on the couch. "And call me... Mistress. You're lower than Bouncy on the totem pole now, because you made me wait." That evil gleam was back again. "I can forgive, but I don't forget."

Despite the words, Serilda shivered in excitement, and it wasn't just because of the tongue that was now running from her clavicle down to her aching nipples. "God... God yessss... Mistress. You take such good care of... of... oh!" The woman's eyes shot wide open when Patty began planting her flag on the South Pole, claiming her own mother in the name of the Kingdom of Cleo. "Unnggg..."

Serilda's big tits thrust up high and quivered atop a helpless body when Patty's flawless lips and nimble fingers showed the woman that the void left by Vince was more than sufficiently filled.

The view of the lewd ladies shifted, and Nate was hit with the sight of his sister-in-law's knowing face. And her winking eye. "Have fun, little Cloud. Think happy thoughts. And, oh, don't worry... many more happy thoughts will be coming soon."

The woman's self-amused chuckle was cut off as the video ended. Nate groaned, feeling a rising despair. Jesus... there are so many more...

Day Nine

This video had a distinct air of panic, like the one holding the phone was scrambling before time ran out. The thump, thump, thump, of the woman's feet rushing up the stairs was the only sound, at first. Then the narration began.

"Cloud... my daughters..." Aisha's voice was very, very breathy. "Oh God, I love your mother so, so much. This is... it's everything I hoped for. I just wish I knew what was going to happen so I'd have been ready with my phone. I'll give you a quick recap, then you can see the magic for yourself."

On her way down the bedroom hall, the ebullient woman laid it all out. Aisha's twins, Vivian and Victoria, carbon copies of their mother in face and form both, had come home unannounced, drunk as skunks, waltzing obliviously into their home many days after Patty had made her triumphal return with them none the wiser. Though they hadn't known it, the middle-aged woman had already claimed them the moment the twenty-two-year-olds had let her take them both by the wrist up to the master bedroom. It was a quick summary, and Aisha made it to said master bedroom just in time for the next part to speak for itself.

In open, full view, Patty was going at them like her pussy was the antidote for poison, and they needed the cure before the sun rose. Once in the bedroom, she'd shoved them both onto the bed, ripped the matching little black party dresses off the booze hounds, and then, without ceremony, chose one to scissor, sliding her legs around her niece's like fitting a puzzle piece in so that their cunts were flush with each other. Their lips kissing in that way only women can experience.

"Aunt Cleo?" The victim--who the hell knew which one it was--could only gawk and struggle helplessly in her stronger kin's grip. "Wha the fug're you... you... JESUS FUCK!" The young party-girl lost all muscle control the second that Patty began writhing, engaging in the tribadism with unholy gusto. "No... no... God... I don't... what're you doin' to... ungh. Ungh. Ungh. Unnnggghh..." The denials devolved into grunts in no time flat, and the trapped woman became a base animal, thrusting back at her attacker... her new owner... with atavistic need. When Patty leaned forward in a show worthy of a contortionist and took her new pet's jingling nipple ring between her teeth... well, the kid made pudding look like concrete.

Next to the frantic rutting, the twin in abeyance lost it too. "Oh God, Oh my God... Viv, this's... this is the hottest thing I've ever fuggin' seen." Unable to stop herself, the bleary-eyed, slurring girl plied her own goose-pimpled young boob, and the matching piercing there, with one hand while she plunged her twat with the other frantically, and then dipped her red-dyed head down towards her mirror image, trying and succeeding in maneuvering their lips together despite the pounding that shook the lower one's entire body mercilessly.

That did it. Vivian, as the one being claimed apparently was, found herself thrown over the edge by the contrasting feel of her sister's tender kiss and her aunt's brutal taking of her sex. The girl positively roared out her life-changing climax, loud enough that Nate wanted to cover his ears as the phone in his hand blasted him.

After that, while Vivian was given a breather, it was Victoria's turn. When Patty turned her predatory gaze on her sister-cum-niece-cum-step-daughter, the remembered twin audibly whimpered with fear, but positioned herself without hesitation where her aunt commanded her. She was caught prey, and she submitted to nature's demand.

Fittingly, Patty repeated the exact same routine of mating that she'd inflicted on the first, and the rest of the video was a case study of the idea that variety isn't necessarily the spice of life.

Day Twelve... Day Ninteen... Day Twenty Five...

The texts and videos had just kept coming during Nate's wife's journey of rebirth. He saw, again and again, the joyous capitulation in the woman he loved. The eager embrace of what she used to be and the greedy reach of what she was becoming. By the tenth viewing, Nate finally accepted the facts and forced himself, even in his head, to think of her as Cleo.

Patty was gone. Disappeared under a mountain of quivering, sweaty, nubile female flesh.

The images Nate was taking in began to blend together in a mélange of misery, and soon only themes were retained in him as he exhausted the digital temptations that had been sent to his only child.

The women of that palace had given themselves entirely to their queen. Their Cleopatra. And she reigned over them all like a Roman Emperor at the royal orgy, ordering her subjects to knock her little boots over, and over, and over.

One thing and one thing only was able to wend its way to the fore, past Nate's agony. There was a day that Amber and her son, Vinny... because of course that was his name... showed up during one of the more frantic flesh fests. It made sense, even as he had to admit that he'd forgotten that his ex was a part of this family of utter hedonists. Only a fringe member, it appeared, for some reason that Nate couldn't figure out.

The petite, golden-haired woman, still possessing most of the beauty Nate remembered from their shared childhood, merely greeted the literal fuckers cordially when she and her son had entered, even offering to take the phone from Victoria so the girl could join in. All the while, Vinny just sat, watching. Hell, the muscle-bound young man didn't even take out his cock to jerk it, which would have been entirely within reason in this world of madness. It was outright bizarre.

And not my problem. Nate took small comfort in that. There was something happening there... something that gave him a chill, but at that point he was past caring. This was the final video, and his trial was finished. The last moan was cut as if by a titanium blade.

He sat there then, the phone loose in his limp fingers, and made the herculean effort to get his head straight. Okay, Patty... Cleo... was in it all the way with her own family. She was top dog now, filling the void left by her father. By all accounts, she'd even done exactly what Aisha had hoped for; corralled the twins. Hell, video after video had shown them positively fawning over their aunt/sister/mother, tripping over themselves to obey.

But she was nearly the same woman I married when she came back home. Distant, but affectionate. Not this... this... pod person. No hint of the dominating queen.

There was another thing, too. Claudia. While all this was going on miles and miles away, his daughter had said a few strange things he hadn't thought anything of at the time. While pleading for his patience and trust, she'd said that there was a place for him still, whatever that meant. It seemed to echo a bit of what Aisha had said on that first video, that she was actually grateful to and even loved her lover's husband, and didn't want him gone.

That was it, though. In all the videos, he was barely referred to, and never once did the redhead explain what she was getting at that first night. So how had Claudia known to say the things she'd said?

It clicked, and he whipped his daughter's phone back up once more, moving through the apps. He was a victim of modern times, apparently. Like an idiot, he'd assumed that the texts were the sum total of the exchanges between Aisha's cabal and Claudia.

Phones, real Alexander Graham Bell methods of talking to someone far away, still existed, despite what people were increasingly coming to think.

And there it was. Once open, her phone app showed the log of dozens of calls from the same two numbers that had sent the videos. He sat back, shrinking in on himself. They weren't satisfied with tantalizing Cloud... they went to work on her. Flat out told her things that... that she believes. He truly didn't want to know what insidious ideas they'd foisted on his innocent princess.

We don't always get what we want.

The phone buzzed, indicating yet another incoming text. Nate froze, his face a rictus of dread, but he couldn't stop himself.

~Nate, we know you're looking. So look. Please, though, do not despair. Maintain, just a little longer. For us. For them. You'll understand soon, I swear to you.~

Aisha's text was adhered to the new video clip that screamed at him to run away. The one that drew his thumb like a tractor beam.

Once more into the abyss, he supposed.

__________

The scene was cloyingly romantic. The day was clear, sunny, and achingly picturesque. The waves lazily flowed into the empty, secluded cove, across the sands of the nearly-empty golden beach, waxing and waning in a natural rhythm.

Just like Nate's wife and daughter on their lone blanket, lost to everything but each other.

"Mom, ah, ah! Oh Christ..." Claudia lived up to her nickname as her naked form writhed under her mother; she was a perfect cloud, floating on air and reflecting all the light in the sky. "So good... oh God, I've never, never, felt this before. Mmmm."

As her daughter, almost timidly, raised the wobbly knees framing the hips pressing down, hooking ankles together at the undulating ass doing such amazing things to her ripe body, Cleo had to wipe a tear from her eye. She did it quickly while keeping the other arm locked so she could continue bracing herself above Claudia, never ceasing her gentle swaying atop the girl.

"Claudia, oh my perfect girl... all the stolen kisses these last weeks, the secret touches, the times you flashed those goddamned perfect tits to tease me... You did it baby, I'm in love with you." The middle-aged woman gave a little sob. "I'm head-over-fucking-heels, and we're just getting started, gorgeous. Your first has to be special. Something you'll never forget."

At those words, Claudia nearly lost her own composure. It was then that Cleo dipped and plied her daughter's full, tremulous lips with her own, lovingly and gently, and the tear-wiping hand switched jobs and moved to caress one flushed cheek while her dangling, side-swept, silky black hair brushed the other of the eighteen-year-old.

The eighteen-year-old virgin being deflowered by her own mother.

If the telltale signs of what Cleo was using on her daughter, the straps around her slim hips, weren't enough, all doubt of that was removed the second the two women came back up for air.

"Mom... oh my God, mommy... it's so... fucking... Big!" Claudia craned her neck to look down, past her newly-blossomed, quivering young boobs, past the clenching, hard tummy that she'd begun her life within, to the shiny rubber serpent piercing her depths and making her a woman. The thing that was now birthing her into her new life. Just the sight of the huge phallus, shimmering with her own juices, set her off then, and she shuddered her way through the first climax of her first fuck.

Just the first. Only the first.

"Oh. Oh! Oh no, oh holy... Hnnggggh!" She began whipping her auburn hair back and forth helplessly, her back arching high while she dug her heels into the derriere pumping steadily into her. "I... I can't... Mom... what's happening... what are you doing to meeeee??"

Cleo was absolutely inflamed by her daughter's--her lover's--reaction, and groaned along with her, the volume of the two women's guttural caterwauling vying with each other to burst Nate's eardrums. "Cloud! Oh my sweet little girl... I can feel you!" She picked up the pace of her thrusts as her muscled ass rippled from the sensations she herself was undergoing, and a sequence of grunts issued out. "Ung, ung, ung, ung..."

Cleo became feverish then, and her pelvis was a dark blur as it plowed relentlessly into her offspring. The woman, now mad with lust, began slavering over her daughter's pillowy, quivering tit, sucking on the nipple in a poignant reversal of the roles in which the two had first bonded. Claudia bellowed and pushed her chest up as far as she could and took hold of her mother's hair to press the ravenous mouth into herself with even more force.

"Guuhh! Oh, oh that's so fucking goooodd... suck it, suck it, don't ever, ever, ever, fucking stopppp!"

The blanket under them twisted into a knot from the torqueing that was inflicting Claudia's round rump, and soon enough it was ripped away entirely, leaving the bare skin of the bubble butt above exposed to the grains of sand beneath. Both fornicators were long past caring, though, and Claudia actually seemed to enjoy the contrasting sensations when she ground her ass down and lifted her back to press even harder into Cleo's ever-hungry lips.

The next climax that ran through each woman was right on the heels of the last, turning both into one, big, conjoined nerve ending. Cleo, even then not separating from her daughter's tanned, fleshy mounds, used her strong arms to pull Claudia up and forward, even as she leaned back. The two idealized, alluring bodies acted as counterweights to each other, and Claudia, now snuggled down into her mommy's pile-driving lap, started using her legs to swing her own hips back and forth frenetically.